Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention (35229 Views)

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by otil1: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You see where your reasoning snowball to. You bought rice #8,000 under Jonathan. Is it Nigerian rice you bought at that price? Young man, every rice imported are being subsidized for you to be able to buy them but Buhari came came and say know, the economy cannot take it again because importers were enjoying virtually rub

See mums resasoning
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by otil1: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
All this talk upanda, yet no single achievement recorded for current mofos on the handle. This one tire me fa

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by uvalued(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
otil1:
Wow!

I agree perfectly that GEJ was hugely economical with the truth. Now we can list the achievements side by side:
BVN
TSA
E-WALLET
IPPIS
YOUWIN
AUTOMOTIVE POLICY
Largest Economy in Africa
ATM
6 new Federal Universities
PENCOM
BANK CONSOLIDATION
SHOPRITE
SPAR
BANK RECAPITALISATION
Pre-paid meters, GENCOS, DISCOS, IPPs
NSIA sovereign wealth fund
NCDMB Nigerian content
NIMASA & Carbotage
NHIS just like NHS (uk)
Almajiri Education
Electronic voter registration; and to cap it all,
CREDIBLE ELECTIONS

Pls add your own

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Oduok(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
So GEJ could be this 'cluefull'.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by KBrown: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's really a big shame that some youths that are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow are celebrating the mismanagement of the PDP government.
A popular saying is that "it is not how far but how well" We have always known that generating good policies is not a problem in Nigeria, but that of implementation.
Of all the policies that GEJ listed, which one was allowed to have positive impact on the public.
We were all witnesses to how many government agencies refused under GEJ to subscribe to IPPIS, BVN and TSA because they knew they would be exposed. Jonathan was not able to do anything to make the programmes work until Buhari came to faithfully implement them.
Whoever claims not to know that the recession had been predicted during the Jonathan government is only deceiving himself/herself. The signs were there but PDP government looked the other way. They never listened to the technocrats' warnings.
The shallow thinking level of those comparing the solid foundation being laid under APC government with the profligate under PDP is nauseating. The same people who have not asked PDP questions about lack of infrastructure development under 16 years of PDP are shouting that they are yet to see the achievement of APC after 2 years. Despite all the revenues generated under PDP, Nigeria cannot boast of good infrastructure to help our economy to achieve real growth.
The PDP supporters shouldn't be in a hurry, the difference will be glaring at the end of 4 years and if God permits, after 8 years, Nigerians will be in a good position to compare PDP achievements in 16 years with that of APC in 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by billyG(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
I advice pdp to remain in oppostion for d nxt 25yrs we need a viable opposiion.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
But APC opened 40000 emails na and bubu is now a word in d dictionary, just check d meaning of buhariraniasm
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Johnnyoungster(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by dominusgai(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:

HEADLINES BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTIONS
FAMOUS QUOTABLE QUOTES.....
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
~ Prof Charles Soludo
"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.
"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Diezani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
~ Godswill Akpabio
"I told them to save ahead of eventualities, but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
~ Okonjo Iweala
"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
~ Peter Obi - Anambra Gov
"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
~ Bala Mohammed -FCT Minister

No wonder we are in such a mess. Information is power and ignorance is dangerous. Some electorates have short memories but I am not one of them.
If our judiciary had lived to their expectations, many of these people should be Rotten in jail by now but our judiciary system is poo. They freed thief here and he/she goes to advanced system and got convicted.
How would a man supervised such humongous looting and still has the effrontery to talk when all the monies that supposed to work wonders for him are in the hands of individuals that he trusted too much, even God has shame because He said, He regretted creating man. Jonathan has no single shame left in him. Well, I know the man is remorseful internally but people that destroyed his regime are still pushing him to talk when he doesn't want to do.

Ogbeni, now that the so called looting has stopped. Now that they charge us 50 naira for stamp duties, now that oil has gone above $50 per barrel, now that the price of petrol is higher, what different improvement has APC shown for this?

Power that they promised to restore, has not been restored.

Book Haram are still rampant.

And about two weeks ago I read all the refineries are no longer functioning as he claimed before.

And the picture of the Bornu commissioner above this topic on nairaland, you can see corruption is still very much alive.

I know of about 2 successful transfers of over $100 million dollars out of the country in buharis regime.

Both by his fault and by nature's strong disapproval of him, this country has been experiencing one problem or the other. And all the band aid solutions he provided are falling apart.

Fuel increase, Tomato scarcity, shite massacre, ipob massacre, herdsmen rampage, increase in suicide, EFCC saga, dollar withholding, CAC strike, ASUU strike, company closure, refinery breakdown, Continued Boko haram attacks, china currency swap deal we no longer heard about, our athletes stranded in Rio and having to return back from a recent competition due to lack of funds, senate buying cars worth billions of naira and many more.

Mind you, off all the charges raised by EFCC, they have won led than 10% of their court cases. And mind you, the court has not found Deziani guilty, they just ordered her properties be temporarily seized pending the end of investigation.

So please, tell me something significantly different buhari has done since entering office

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Elbowroom: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

There is nothing controversial about GEJ speech

He spoke the bitter truth to all u APC zombies and Buhari worshippers

APC has got nothing on Jonathan

GEJ is 10 millions times better than the Vegetable and Economy Disaster called Buhari

Buhari (APC ) brought us RECESSION and Hunger
5.5 million Nigerians lost their jobs within two years between 2015 to 2017, last time such ugly event happened was still under the same cluless Buhari in 1984

Buhari broke Record as being the first Head of State to lead Nigeria to Recession two different times as Head of State Back to Back

Buhari was an Economic Disaster as a Military Head of State

Buhari is Still an Economic Disaster as a Civilian President

Even Obasanjo confirmed the Buhari is clueless about anything Economy.

APC has run out of lies and Propganda

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Elbowroom: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
otil1:
Wow!

I agree perfectly that GEJ was hugely economical with the truth. Now we can list the achievements side by side:
BVN
TSA
E-WALLET
IPPIS
YOUWIN
AUTOMOTIVE POLICY
Largest Economy in Africa
ATM
6 new Federal Universities
PENCOM
BANK CONSOLIDATION
SHOPRITE
SPAR
BANK RECAPITALISATION
Pre-paid meters, GENCOS, DISCOS, IPPs
NSIA sovereign wealth fund
NCDMB Nigerian content
NIMASA & Carbotage
NHIS just like NHS (uk)
Almajiri Education
Electronic voter registration; and to cap it all,
CREDIBLE ELECTIONS

Pls add your own

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by oglalasioux(m): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
I read it twice and didn't find anything controversial.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by dominusgai(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
goslowgoslow:

The path to recession was laid by GEJ administration. That Buhari is sick and undergoing treatment is not is fault, anybody can fall sick.

Bro, please don't say what you don't know. No part of recession was laid by GEJ. Recession came as a result of the bad financial policies made by this Buffon administration that did not allow foreigner's bring in money during those time, that made JP Morgan delist Nigeria, that made it practically impossible for foreign companies to repatriate their profit.

But let's assume what you say is true, now that oil is above $50 per barrel, how much have they saved? Now they claim there is no more subsidy payment, what significant difference have they made?

Bro besides, they did not enter to tell us the problem caused by the previous admin but to fix it swiftly. But it is as certain as the sun rising tomorrow that this daft administration cannot fix anything they promised.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by okenwaa(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
GreenMavro:
Lacazette strike...
Rooney strike....
Morata strike...
Salah strike....
Lukaku strike...
Neymar Strike...
Messi strike..
Ronaldo Strike...
ASUU strike...
What a week!!!

You made a mistake..

Lukaku Strike Strike....
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by nobilie: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Jonathan thinked we are still daft, he better went and rest for one place with his mumu pdp.

Kai! Why are you "killing" English like this?
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by dominusgai(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kennyprince:
I'd he wants , let him whatever truth or otherwise.... all I know is that conduct an election in Nigeria today or 2moro, PDP cannot win.

Many of these things they are saying they brought were abandoned only for Buhari to implement them.... but now GEJ is claiming them....

Any government that can swallow billions in an abysmally corrupt manner like the PDP did cannot be trusted again!!!!

I like your faith. Keep it up, it will serve you very well in other areas of your life, just not in PDP loosing 2019 election. Hook for hook, or crook for crook, APC cannot win. The only thing I am happy about APC in power is that now they have exposed themselves to the world as the empty vessels we the PDP members have known them to be. A bunch of hypocritical buffons who do not know left from right or have bridled tongues.
If it was PDP that won, and all these nonsense is happening, you guys would have been all around screaming things would have been better if they have won. But now, APC have won and exposed their daftness, their incompetency and their outright stupidity.
All PDP has to do for the next 20 years to remain in power is to remind the middle belt, not the north or the west (cos their vote was basically the same both for this election and the upper one) of the outright failures, massacre, hypocrisy, incompetence, promise renegation, avoidable increase in cost of living. And APC would never see the light of day.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
I can't waste my time reading tripe.I knew this man as President, FRN.I just hope his views about "stealing is not corruption" and "book haram are our(my) brothers" have changed.Such cluelessness. He even famously quipped, "I don't give a damn", when questioned on his asset declaration. He thought the presidency is an emperor. Fortunately, he was defeated by Nigerians.He seems to give a damn now.He was reportedly nicknamed " the ineffectual buffoon" by a notable economic tabloid.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Splashme: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
otil1:
I forgot;
Digital terrestrial TV and
Nigeria satellite
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by dominusgai(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You see where your reasoning snowball to. You bought rice #8,000 under Jonathan. Is it Nigerian rice you bought at that price? Young man, every rice imported are being subsidized for you to be able to buy them but Buhari came came and say know, the economy cannot take it again because importers were enjoying virtually subsidy on every products imported and with the downturn of oil price the country cannot cope because it's already telling on the system where state government cannot pay salaries any more.
The price of oil came down to about $50 something per barrel in the year 2014 but remember Jonathan mount leadership role in the year 2011 but he could not save but was borrowing and spending. As at the time he left our debt profile was about $30 something billion dollars with all the monies he made from oil.
Economist has said, JONATHAN'S state of economy is fake and that was what informed rebasing they did and say Nigeria economy is the best in Africa.

Brother, there was no where recorded that Nigeria paid for rice subsidy so please I would advice you keep quiet instead of fabricating stories. when bag of rice was #8000 here, that same bag was actually #4000 in Cotonou where it comes from. Go and ask any rice dealer to confirm what I just told you and stop saying trash.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by GMBuhari: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stooopid people
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by dominusgai(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Yes, the economy would be better because there are monies to plug loopholes. Oil was booming at high rate over $100per barrel. Reserve was huge and was monthly depleted to compensate for the downturn. They have enough to subsidize staple foods. Rice were imported and subsidized for the importers but are no more. The dollars were more in circulation than our Naira there by weakens the system and taken us to Third World country. Buhari came and mopped it up to encourage locals competitiveness. Remember at that time tooth picks were also imported to Nigeria and even tomato paste which informed BUHARI's government to ban some items for importation. Same sovereign wealth account was also depleted as confirmed by Ngozi Iwela in 2014 that Jonathan has no political will because visually everything in reserve has been spent.
Truly Buhari did not start well but the foundation he met was too faulty with the price of oil depleted to about $25 per barrel. Also remember that state governors as at 2013 find it difficult to even pay salary and meet up with government businesses. Things were getting worse but JONATHAN'S government concede it since money was still flowing and they still see to borrow.

Brother what loopholes has he fixed. Better wake up from your slumber. And bro no rice was subsidized at any time. Now buhari's error goes way beyond didn't start well. Even at this time he has not started well. In fact let me once again remind you of some of his failures and hypocrisy.

1) Told the then government they could fix power in six month, have not fixed power in over two years.
2) Told the government they could end book haram, Ogbeni they are reclaiming territories.
3) Fought against the previous government for fuel price increase, they increased fuel price when they came in.
4) Told Nigerians you could not release forex for foreign medical trips for over a year, the president who issued that command has spent over 180 days for medical treatment abroad in 270 days.
5) Their incompetent and bias fight against corruption.
6) Promising to reduce cost of government yet doing nothing at all.
7) Requesting then President Yaradua to reveal his sickness or step down, yet refusing to do the same.
cool Non challant attitude to Herdsmen rampage in the middle belt.
9) He offended women with the other room statement.
10) He offended Pastors with the Suleiman saga.
11) He offended musicians with the banning of music saga.
12) Mad CAC go on strike for the first time.
13) Mocked previous government for ASUU strike yet ASUU is now on strike.
14) Made Nigeria a laughing stock by CNN
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by dominusgai(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Those that doesn't settle for something will always settle for everything. That's just your case. I don't blame you, I only blame your political disposition.
Those that doesn't learn from history will always have a bitter lesson to narrate, if only they survived it. Your kind put us in this mess because resources that suppose go into the system are in the hands of your cronies.
Even the minister for finance under the same Jonathan gave several warnings that we're heading towards austerity but no measure was put in place to check it but Jonathan's regime were making the monies and spending then without recourse to rainy days that we're experiencing today.
If you don't know where you're coming from, you cannot know where you're going. Nigeria has not been accountable to itself and that's why we don't know where we're going.

Brother I must say you wre the ones that did not learn from history. A man ruled the first time and led us to recession. He ruled again and led us again to recession.
Either one of two things, either he is highly incompetent or highly unfortunate both of which are equally bad.
If he is highly incompetent then you guys should agree you where fooled and move on. And if he is highly unfortunate you guys should obey one of the 48 laws of power and avoid him like a plague.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by dominusgai(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
KBrown:
It's really a big shame that some youths that are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow are celebrating the mismanagement of the PDP government.
A popular saying is that "it is not how far but how well" We have always known that generating good policies is not a problem in Nigeria, but that of implementation.
Of all the policies that GEJ listed, which one was allowed to have positive impact on the public.
We were all witnesses to how many government agencies refused under GEJ to subscribe to IPPIS, BVN and TSA because they knew they would be exposed. Jonathan was not able to do anything to make the programmes work until Buhari came to faithfully implement them.
Whoever claims not to know that the recession had been predicted during the Jonathan government is only deceiving himself/herself. The signs were there but PDP government looked the other way. They never listened to the technocrats' warnings.
The shallow thinking level of those comparing the solid foundation being laid under APC government with the profligate under PDP is nauseating. The same people who have not asked PDP questions about lack of infrastructure development under 16 years of PDP are shouting that they are yet to see the achievement of APC after 2 years. Despite all the revenues generated under PDP, Nigeria cannot boast of good infrastructure to help our economy to achieve real growth.
The PDP supporters shouldn't be in a hurry, the difference will be glaring at the end of 4 years and if God permits, after 8 years, Nigerians will be in a good position to compare PDP achievements in 16 years with that of APC in 8 years.

Bro mind you, we are not celebrating mismanagement we are celebrating growth. In Jonathan's time there was growth, abundance of growth. Unlike this regime that has stunted the growth of this nation.
As for the rejection of BVN and the rest, Jonathan knew he could not win the fight in his first tenure if he wanted to win 2nd tenure hence him putting them on standby, ready to kick them off as he entered second tenure. Don't be decieved, it was because BVN and TSA where already planned down and waiting for execution that could make buhari execute it quickly. If not for that buhari would not have been able to think of it, talk less of plan it.

And brother please, stop lying and saying no infrastructural development under PDP. The KANU/Lagos railway was done by GEJ, almost all the power centers where done by him. Lagos/Benin Road was done by him. Then the almajari schools he built (unless you are saying education is not important), The EPZ project, so many farm projects. In fact it is actually buhari that has not started any infrastructural development.

As for revenue, now the federal government has claimed to have put a stop to fuel subsidy payment, they now collect #50 for bank charges, fuel is now #145, oil is now above $50 per barrel, with all the loophole they claim to have fixed they should be earning at least half of what the previous government was earning. But what do they have to show for this? what have they saved out of this?

As for policies, please tell me the policies buhari has made that has not negatively impacted the masses, was it the forex ban, that made many people die for lack of forex to go abroad for treatment or make some students loose their admission? was it the sudden stop in food importation that made many Nigerians go hungry and starve, was it the erronous financial policies that made foreign investors withold investment that led to recession in this country? Which other good policies did he make that did not negatively impact Nigerians?
Above all, if you believe APC would win in 2019, I like your faith. Keep it up, it will serve you very well in other areas of your life, just not in PDP loosing 2019 election. Hook for hook, or crook for crook, APC cannot win. The only thing I am happy about APC in power is that now they have exposed themselves to the world as the empty vessels we the PDP members have known them to be. A bunch of hypocritical buffons who do not know left from right or have bridled tongues.
If it was PDP that won, and all these nonsense is happening, you guys would have been all around screaming things would have been better if they have won. But now, APC have won and exposed their daftness, their incompetency and their outright stupidity.
All PDP has to do for the next 20 years to remain in power is to remind the middle belt, not the north or the west (cos their vote was basically the same both for this election and the upper one) of the outright failures, massacre, hypocrisy, incompetence, promise renegation, avoidable increase in cost of living. And APC would never see the light of day.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Chibest2000(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
wow! what an awesome speech....
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by ihatesycophant(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2017
dominusgai:

Ogbeni, now that the so called looting has stopped. Now that they charge us 50 naira for stamp duties, now that oil has gone above $50 per barrel, now that the price of petrol is higher, what different improvement has APC shown for this?

Power that they promised to restore, has not been restored.

Book Haram are still rampant.

And about two weeks ago I read all the refineries are no longer functioning as he claimed before.

And the picture of the Bornu commissioner above this topic on nairaland, you can see corruption is still very much alive.

I know of about 2 successful transfers of over $100 million dollars out of the country in buharis regime.

Both by his fault and by nature's strong disapproval of him, this country has been experiencing one problem or the other. And all the band aid solutions he provided are falling apart.

Fuel increase, Tomato scarcity, shite massacre, ipob massacre, herdsmen rampage, increase in suicide, EFCC saga, dollar withholding, CAC strike, ASUU strike, company closure, refinery breakdown, Continued Boko haram attacks, china currency swap deal we no longer heard about, our athletes stranded in Rio and having to return back from a recent competition due to lack of funds, senate buying cars worth billions of naira and many more.

Mind you, off all the charges raised by EFCC, they have won led than 10% of their court cases. And mind you, the court has not found Deziani guilty, they just ordered her properties be temporarily seized pending the end of investigation.

So please, tell me something significantly different buhari has done since entering office

Thank you. I liked all the issues raised here and I'll try to address them one by one.
The charge of 50 naira stamp duty is not done by FG but a monetary policy by CBN to help Banks to meet up with their business. Remember the money doesn't go to FG pulse but each Banks pulse. Put into consideration that Banks business is a personal business owned by individuals or corporate body and no single bank is owned by FG.
Oil price has not stable still wavering between $40 to $50 per barrel. Remember that some of the pipelines and oil sites have been blown by Niger Delta Avengers and still under repair, meaning our oil output has gone down drastically and government are not relying more on oil because of diversification drive of this regime to non-oil products. Now, when a country is diversifying its economy citizenry will surely feel the adverse effects because all energies would be directed to that.
On the issue of power don't tell me there is no significant improvement in electricity. We not have arrived but it getting better and cannot be done in a sweep. Look at the trillions of Naira that has been expended by the past regimes and there is no significant improvement let alone a less than two years drive of Fashola. I think is better based on the work so far.
Fight against insurgency is not won in a go. Isil been fought by high powers are not yet defeated how much more Nigeria that still rely on another's countries know how to exist. For years to come we will still be experiencing pocket of their attack mostly on soft spot as their doing right away by attacking students in schools and markets.
On the issue of refineries, work are going on on them and the Petroleum minister for state has assured the country the refineries would be ready 100percent by 2019. Same Dangote refinery. The refineries are working but not to required level as it can Carter for end users.
Please no one is wishing away that there is no corruption in BUHARI's government but how prompt is the taming. If there is corruption act in a given state how would FG know if the state government don't blow it open and also make their book open for the anti graft agency.
"I Know of about 2 successful transfers of over $100 million dollars out of the country in buharis regime" Pls what are the names of the people that made the transfer and not hearsay?
Yes the country would experience one problem or the other because the people he is fighting have more money than the country put together and they are ready to launch their arsenal to fight him not to succeed.

Price of goods are cost because subsidy has been removed from all subsidized products imported to the country and borders also closed to give way for local content competition which Jonathan was afraid to do. That is why Buhari Banned some products from been imported to the country. Like paste, tooth picks and some eye sore products that we can produce locally.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by ihatesycophant(m): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2017
dominusgai:

Brother, there was no where recorded that Nigeria paid for rice subsidy so please I would advice you keep quiet instead of fabricating stories. when bag of rice was #8000 here, that same bag was actually #4000 in Cotonou where it comes from. Go and ask any rice dealer to confirm what I just told you and stop saying trash.
Arguing with you guys is an uphill since your mind had already seasoned to One Direction. I'm telling you Government report on imported goods and you're here saying what you don't know.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2017
When we were saying on this same forum in 2012 that PDP will lose in 2015,they called us names.Watch:PDP will lose again in 2019,not just because they are a corrupt organization driven only by mercantile greed for national resources,but also they will sabotage themselves,self-destruct before election due to same insatiable selfishness.APC campaign will be easy in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2017
When intelligent leader made speeches APC and Buhari will do copy.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by decomaniaboss(f): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2017
laurel03:
shoprite ke u forget to add Facebook and whatsapp... #Pej brain fall on u
shoprite is a multi billion compagny that employ 1000 of nigerians ....u don't want me to paint you a picture of the difference between that and facebook/whatsapp do you ? Think before you type ,do not type before u think just becos u wanna criticised someone's opinion!!!
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by blackface123: 3:29am On Aug 15, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Ogogoro master speaks, looters applaud.
May ur likes never again. stumble on leadership position in Nigeria.
Never again!
They will and it will happen in ur own very eyes and presence.Nothing remain for APC,again.Even Osinbanjo dey regret proper.
E don't take him fingers touch ink.
PDP,na una biko,come 2019.hurrayyyyyy
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by ddeola: 4:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Billions of dollars unaccounted for, the mess in the economy, overnight billionaires who were fronting for you and your croonies, etc

If there's true accountability in Nigeria, you and your cronies ought to be behind bars right now.

SHAME ON PDP, SHAME ON CORRUPT LEADERS, SHAME ON YOU JONA angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by excel101(m): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Jonathan thinked we are still daft, he better went and rest for one place with his mumu pdp.
You and PMB are 2 likes, in murdering of English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Exclusive Pictures Of Weapons Captured By Local Hunters In Adamawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.