Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention (35224 Views)

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by obonujoker(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
The speech pain BMC crew well well...

Watch them come out with looting and corruption stories now.....
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Allee90: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thank you GEJ. Always Clueless

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Ppresh2017(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

There is nothing controversial about GEJ speech

He spoke the bitter truth to all u APC zombies and Buhari worshippers

APC has got nothing on Jonathan

GEJ is 10 millions times better than the Vegetable and Economy Disaster called Buhari

Buhari (APC ) brought us RECESSION and Hunger
5.5 million Nigerians lost their jobs within two years between 2015 to 2017, last time such ugly event happened was still under the same cluless Buhari in 1984

Buhari broke Record as being the first Head of State to lead Nigeria to Recession two different times as Head of State Back to Back

Buhari was an Economic Disaster as a Military Head of State

Buhari is Still an Economic Disaster as a Civilian President

Even Obasanjo confirmed the Buhari is clueless about anything Economy.

APC has run out of lies and Propganda
are you sure of this info
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Praktikals(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
otil1:
I forgot; Digital terrestrial TV and Nigeria satellite
You forgot Dasuki ATM and Alison Madueke Empowerment program.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by deji68: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lol...well under GMB in 1984 leventis and kingsway disappeared , maybe seeing under pdp rule he can lst it as an accievement smiley
laurel03:
shoprite ke
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by uwa1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Now we need to change this APC evil change
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
otil1:
Wow!

I agree perfectly that GEJ was hugely economical with the truth. Now we can list the achievements side by side:
BVN
TSA
E-WALLET
IPPIS
YOUWIN
AUTOMOTIVE POLICY
Largest Economy in Africa
ATM
6 new Federal Universities
PENCOM
BANK CONSOLIDATION
SHOPRITE
SPAR
BANK RECAPITALISATION
Pre-paid meters, GENCOS, DISCOS, IPPs
NSIA sovereign wealth fund
NCDMB Nigerian content
NIMASA & Carbotage
NHIS just like NHS (uk)
Almajiri Education
Electronic voter registration; and to cap it all,
CREDIBLE ELECTIONS

Pls add your own

And this is an achievement...Nigeria is finished...whether it is APC or PDP or even apga

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by sweatlana: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
KellyR:
Who GEJ epp? >wink
Your mama.

Just ask her the cost of feeding then and now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by KellyR: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweatlana:

Your mama.

Just ask her the cost of feeding then and now
may something as heavy as rick ross fall on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by sweatlana: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
KellyR:
may something as heavy as rick ross fall on you cheesy
Just ask her nah.

U know I'm saying the truth.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by KellyR: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
sweatlana:

Just ask her nah.

U know I'm saying the truth.
i'm just kidding wink , anyways i regretted voting for Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by goslowgoslow(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
laurel03:
shoprite ke u forget to add Facebook...
Spar kwa
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by ihatesycophant(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

There is nothing controversial about GEJ speech

He spoke the bitter truth to all u APC zombies and Buhari worshippers

APC has got nothing on Jonathan

GEJ is 10 millions times better than the Vegetable and Economy Disaster called Buhari

Buhari (APC ) brought us RECESSION and Hunger
5.5 million Nigerians lost their jobs within two years between 2015 to 2017, last time such ugly event happened was still under the same cluless Buhari in 1984

Buhari broke Record as being the first Head of State to lead Nigeria to Recession two different times as Head of State Back to Back

Buhari was an Economic Disaster as a Military Head of State

Buhari is Still an Economic Disaster as a Civilian President

Even Obasanjo confirmed the Buhari is clueless about anything Economy.

APC has run out of lies and Propganda

HEADLINES BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTIONS
FAMOUS QUOTABLE QUOTES.....
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
~ Prof Charles Soludo
"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.
"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Diezani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
~ Godswill Akpabio
"I told them to save ahead of eventualities, but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
~ Okonjo Iweala
"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
~ Peter Obi - Anambra Gov
"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
~ Bala Mohammed -FCT Minister

No wonder we are in such a mess. Information is power and ignorance is dangerous. Some electorates have short memories but I am not one of them.
If our judiciary had lived to their expectations, many of these people should be Rotten in jail by now but our judiciary system is poo. They freed thief here and he/she goes to advanced system and got convicted.
How would a man supervised such humongous looting and still has the effrontery to talk when all the monies that supposed to work wonders for him are in the hands of individuals that he trusted too much, even God has shame because He said, He regretted creating man. Jonathan has no single shame left in him. Well, I know the man is remorseful internally but people that destroyed his regime are still pushing him to talk when he doesn't want to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by goslowgoslow(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okpuamu:

Recession. International president.
The path to recession was laid by GEJ administration. That Buhari is sick and undergoing treatment is not is fault, anybody can fall sick.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
deji68:
Wetin dey controversial ? The guy stated his achievements make Bubu say his own grin grin
Diezani is his achievement too
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by deji68: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Well, Diezani was a good petroleum.minister..
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Diezani is his achievement too

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by ihatesycophant(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
slivertongue:
well APC's failures makes PDP's sins forgiveable
there is nothing to suggest that APC has the imaginative capacity to move nigeria forward even if given 25 yrs so PDP sud put their acts together and take over

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
~ Prof Charles Soludo
"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.
"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Diezani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
~ Godswill Akpabio
"I told them to save ahead of eventualities, but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
~ Okonjo Iweala
"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
No wonder we are in such a mess. Information is power and ignorance is dangerous. Some electorates have short memories but I am not one of them.
If our judiciary had lived to their expectations, many of these people should be Rotten in jail by now but our judiciary system is poo. They freed thief here and he/she goes to advanced system and got convicted.
How would a man supervised such humongous looting and still has the effrontery to talk when all the monies that supposed to work wonders for him are in the hands of individuals that he trusted too much, even God has shame because He said, He regretted creating man. Jonathan has no single shame left in him. Well, I know the man is remorseful internally but people that destroyed his regime are still pushing him to talk when he doesn't want to do

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Iamvictor(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
GEJ still the best so-far
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by ihatesycophant(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
AreaFada2:
Well, truth is bitter.

Our people say na jeje dem dey kill tse-tse fly wey siddon for pesin blokos. That was how GEJ took on corruption. Knowing that corruption is so deeply entrenched that long term institutional cleansing from the system is more important.

But Buhari went about it like a bulldozer and ruined the economy. Throwing the baby away with the bathwater.

It was GEJ's tact against Buhari's gra-gra approach.

~ Prof Charles Soludo
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.
~ Godswill Akpabio
~ Okonjo Iweala
How would a man supervised such humongous looting and still has the effrontery to talk when all the monies that supposed to work wonders for him are in the hands of individuals that he trusted too much, even God has shame because He said, He regretted creating man. Jonathan has no single shame left in him. Well, I know the man is remorseful internally but people that destroyed his regime are still pushing him to talk when he doesn't want to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Ebios(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Jonathan thinked we are still daft, he better went and rest for one place with his mumu pdp.
English u nor hear

Abeg shift
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by tiwasiaife(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION
2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSIONS
COURSE TITLE: ADVANCED COURSE ON APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 201
TIME ALLOWED: 2hrs 30min
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
(vi) Rice price increase
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) 1 naira = 1 dollar promise is cancelled
(ii.) 1 litre fuel = 45 naira - promise is cancelled
(iii.) Free education at all level - promise is cancelled
(iv). Increase of minimum wage - promise cancelled
(v). Crushing of Boko Haram in 3 months promise is cancelled
vi. Stabilization of naira - promise is cancelled
(vii). Stop importation of refined products - promise is cancelled.
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding."
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDPs you know that feed with N140 000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries except Germany that a nigerian president will travel to and the type of disgrace he can possibly receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighters when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
(iv). My wife belongs to the kitchen
9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? When lie mohammed is a constant
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
11. With a labelled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent times. with respect to:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.
(v)-- loss of PMB for 3 months
(vi)-- loss of recovered loots
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.
13. If Buhari's illness makes him a private citizen, what will our illness make us? Explain with illustration using photographs taken from London.
14. With a well labelled diagram, discuss how 6.1billion naira used in buying cars for reps, is of national interest.
15. Write a very short note on why Buhari's administration has no economic agenda to stimulate the economy after one year in office.
Your Time Starts Now!!! All successful candidates will be allowed to decamp.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
chakula:
Gej artificial atm machine, grin a sitting president that have no clue on how his cohorts loot treasury dry.

Jonathan ended corruption in Agricultural sector(fertilizer scam which was endemic in Nigeria became history thanks to Jonathan)...which sector has Buhari cleansed or ended corruption since he came in or which sector did Obj end corruption in

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Beress(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
ihatesycophant:

~ Prof Charles Soludo
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.
~ Godswill Akpabio
~ Okonjo Iweala
This is already stale boy... Try another one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by moffat(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
panadol for another person headache hypocrits
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by lilyheaven: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
deji68:
Wetin dey controversial ? The guy stated his achievements make Bubu say his own grin grin
He visited all the continent, finally he relocated to London.
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by toyecoach(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
otil1:
Wow!

I agree perfectly that GEJ was hugely economical with the truth. Now we can list the achievements side by side:
BVN
TSA
E-WALLET
IPPIS
YOUWIN
AUTOMOTIVE POLICY
ATM
PENCOM
BANK CONSOLIDATION
SHOPRITE
SPAR
BANK RECAPITALISATION
NCDMB Nigerian content
NIMASA & Carbotage
NHIS just like NHS (uk)
Almajiri Education
CREDIBLE ELECTIONS

Pls add your own
Corruption
Bribery
Nepostism
Impunity
Insecurity
Unemployment
Subsidy Fraud

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by otil1: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
laurel03:
shoprite ke u forget to add Facebook...

You can't comprehend bros.

How would you know there is something called business climate.

But let me give you a clue. The current business climate is responsible for etisalat pulling out of the country. As well as many others, ok.

Jonathan's business climate encouraged SHOPRITE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by madridsta007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by Angy55(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
tiwasiaife:
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION
2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSIONS
COURSE TITLE: ADVANCED COURSE ON APC Government
COURSE CODE: GVT 201
TIME ALLOWED: 2hrs 30min
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings
(vi) Rice price increase
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) 1 naira = 1 dollar promise is cancelled
(ii.) 1 litre fuel = 45 naira - promise is cancelled
(iii.) Free education at all level - promise is cancelled
(iv). Increase of minimum wage - promise cancelled
(v). Crushing of Boko Haram in 3 months promise is cancelled
vi. Stabilization of naira - promise is cancelled
(vii). Stop importation of refined products - promise is cancelled.
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding."
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDPs you know that feed with N140 000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries except Germany that a nigerian president will travel to and the type of disgrace he can possibly receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighters when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.
(iv). My wife belongs to the kitchen
9. If x is change and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ? When lie mohammed is a constant
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
11. With a labelled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent times. with respect to:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.
(v)-- loss of PMB for 3 months
(vi)-- loss of recovered loots
12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.
13. If Buhari's illness makes him a private citizen, what will our illness make us? Explain with illustration using photographs taken from London.
14. With a well labelled diagram, discuss how 6.1billion naira used in buying cars for reps, is of national interest.
15. Write a very short note on why Buhari's administration has no economic agenda to stimulate the economy after one year in office.
Your Time Starts Now!!! All successful candidates will be allowed to decamp.
you be lecturer ni? I fear your questions ooo
Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by ihatesycophant(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
otil1:
Wow!

BVN
TSA
E-WALLET
IPPIS
YOUWIN
AUTOMOTIVE POLICY
ATM
PENCOM
BANK CONSOLIDATION
SHOPRITE
SPAR
BANK RECAPITALISATION
NCDMB Nigerian content
NIMASA & Carbotage
NHIS just like NHS (uk)
Almajiri Education
CREDIBLE ELECTIONS

Pls add your own

Nigerians are in trouble if the listed above are achievements in a country that a Premium spirit per barrel was sold over $100. where a president inherited over $38B as reserve. Where citizen was buying rice without government subsidizing it #4000 as at 2007 but slow dive to between #8,000 to #11,500 as at January, 2015 after subsidy.
Even went to add shoprite as an achievement. Is shoprite owned by government or individuals? Your case need serious attention at Yaba left. Was it Jonathan that introduces capitalisation or OBJ? Mr. man, it was Obasanjo and not JONATHAN.
Young man, NHIS is not Nigerian government project. Go back to read about NHIS very well and be informed. Most items you listed shows you're not informed at all about government business. Nimasa a drain pipe to government treasury like Nigeria Port Authority.

~ Prof Charles Soludo
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.
~ Godswill Akpabio
~ Okonjo Iweala

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention by otil1: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
BMC is trying hard to no avail!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MOPOL And Naval Personnel Clash In Port Harcourt / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.