Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today (875 Views)

Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
this big python was caught crawling in there compound looking for what to eat .

I will neva forget this prayer. 'give us this day our daily bread'

wey lala, come oooo food don ready.

space bookers come becos this thread gonna make fp
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by BabbanBura(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Madolski:
this big python was caught crawling in there compound looking for what to eat .

I will neva forget this prayer. 'give us this day our daily bread'

wey lala, come oooo food don ready.

space bookers come becos this thread gonna make fp

Where the pix?
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by dollytino4real(f): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
y call lala is he the father? were is d foto abi u swellow the snake op
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by brainbox34(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op is lai Muhammad's nephew

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by wtfcoded: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Where is the picture? OP stop using Chinese phone abeg.
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by shegzan(m): 1:25am On Aug 15, 2017
oops... why I kom rush kom nah??
Re: See The Big Snake That Was Caught In My Friends Compound Today by gedidiah: 4:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Pix or idonbelivit.

(1) (Reply)

HOUSE OF LUST!! (complete Story From Topwriters Den) / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! / Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.