Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda (29086 Views)

Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari's Failure / Tell Nigerians The Truth About Chibok Girls Abduction - GEJ Replies Shettima / Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
God will bless buhari and every nigeria politicians that has the interests of their people at heart.let jonathan keep quiet,lest i'll be tempted to call him clueless and drunkard as he's fondly called by some people today. Jonathan was too careless as a president and lootings took place indiscriminately under his watch,which partly caused the problem we are facing today.as it's not proper to attribute the whole blame of today's problems on him, same way we cannot completely unconnect his name from today's problem. So he should keep quiet and allow the current regime fix things.

In Jonathan's administration, looting was the primary issue, he also cld've done better tackling insurgency in the North although he wasn't afforded time to combat boko haram after procuring sophisticated weapons to match the fight, also he cld've done better with regards to capital projects, infrastructure and development for the south. But Buhari's admin seems to be hijacked (even his wife became helpless and had to cry out at some point), religious and ethinic agitation/violence is on the rise, the economy has nosedived so far down it's been ridiculous, inflation skyrocketed, businesses and livelihoods completely collapsed due to the difficult environment, incompetent cabinet lacking the skill knowledge and innovation to make a positive difference, lies propaganda excuses and suppression of news, choking citizens with more taxes yet no matching results to show for, a president that has spent more time outside the country than in it and shows no regard to majority of taxpayers who labor so he can keep up with his expensive medical trips and treatment, not one high profile corruption case dat has been successfully prosecuted even when evidence has been glaring, inability to curtail the various security threats (even a technically defeated boko haram still shedding blood and causing immeasurable damage in the northeast)
Ok, and dis administration has served u and ur family's best interest, abi? If so, then may the effects of this current reality of things in this country be permanent for u and ur pple. Ensure u add an amen to dat angry

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by WenysAD(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Your smartness knows no boundary..!!

I give this to you.

Are you a chess player?

Yes and some other board games- monopoly, scramble and ludo
Thanks
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by tpapi: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2017
I doff my hat for reno, dat guy is a diehard loyalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by paschu: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
There we go again. The usual mumbo-jumbo, incoherent rants and silly innuendoes. Dude, mention those loots SPECIFICALLY, one by one. Present factual instances, or just shut up.

[s]

Aragon:

Godbless you. You just have to feel Sorry for any Nigerian Youths that pays GEJ any attention. His Carelessness is what got NIGERIA to it's present state now. I know people who made so much money from him. Some of friends were asking me why I didn't come back home during his time. Forget what you guys read on papers, if you have any Idea how much looting went under his government, you will stone the man. You just cannot even begin to imagine it. People becoming Billionaires over night. If not for BUBARI5 Nigerians might just be killing each others for food today. They see the present difficulty, but have no comprehension the type of Catastrophe BUHARI helped stopped. I just can't believe GEJ would dare speak again. I say forget the little stuff you read on papers, majority of what went down can't even be Imagine by any Sane person. The looting is simply out of this world and Nigerians are paying Heavily for it now, but thank God for BUHARI. At 120dollars per barrel what Legacy did GEJ leave behind? Cos BUBARI has been paying Contractors he didn't pay, Helping States pay Salaries that GEJ government owes.. The Agricultural Revolution taking place now, imagine how cheap food will be in a year or two. Truth is BUHARIS 3yrs government has outperformed PDP 16yrs cos with no Money he has kept the country going. against all odds . I can't believe some of our Youths cant see beyond their nose. They want Instant Remedy. BUHARI the Magician with no money should fix the rot of. The last 16yrs. U na try sha
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by goodguy4sure(m): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Marcelinho:

The Presidency's statement issued by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on media to President Muhammad Buhari, has only exposed why Nigeria is in an economic recession and is floundering in all spheres.

It is quite sad that Malam Garba Shehu does not know that oil constitutes only 15% of Nigeria's GDP and thus a fall in the price of oil should not lead to a collapse of the Nigerian economy as has been experienced under President Buhari.

If Garba and his boss are willing to learn, the Jonathan Foundation and the Peoples Democratic Party can arrange a course for them to be tutored on the subject-how to grow your economy to be the largest in Africa. We make bold that we are experienced in that area.

When Mr. Shehu says "There is nothing to show for the revenues earned, no major capital project was completed, neither power generation, road development, rail or agriculture benefitted from the windfall earnings" he only further exposes his intellectual laziness and failing memory.

Obviously Garba Shehu has forgotten that when his boss was commissioning the Abuja-Kaduna 187KM fast railway that enables Nigerians work in Abuja and live in Kaduna, he was forced to admit that the project was conceived, built and completed by the Jonathan administration.

At that event, President Muhammadu Buhari said about the $1.5 billion project and I quote "This project was conceived by a previous administration, started by the last government".

My question to Mr. Shehu is this-who is a liar between him and his boss?

I also urge Garba Shehu to take note of the fact that the only Federal University in his boss's home state of Katsina was built by the Jonathan administration in addition to 13 other universities and 165 Almajiri schools built all over Nigeria. For people who don't value education, I am not surprised that they see this as "nothing to show"!

It may also interest Garba Shehu to note that the Jonathan administration revived the moribund Nigerian Railways Corporation to the extent that the loquacious Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi was forced to confess on December 15, 2015 and I quote "In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere."

These are just a few of the infrastructural legacies of the Jonathan era.

It is quite surprising that Garba Shehu now praises the former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, His Royal Majesty, Muhammadu Sanusi II.

Nigerians have not forgotten that it is the same Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, now Muhammadu Sanusi II who carpeted the economic policies of the Buhari administration, saying that under the Buhari administration, and again I quote, “There is one rate for petroleum marketers, there is interbank rate, there is another for money market operators such as western union, money gram, there is bureau de change rate and there is a special rate you get when you call the CBN for a transaction."

My other question to Garba Shehu is this, how will an economy not collapse when you have multiple exchange rates?

Malam Garba and his boss continues to show that they are in over their necks by their statements. For instance, Garba says "At the inception of the current administration, 21 States were unable to meet their salary bills and the spectre of workers arrears had commenced. The PDP solution was the raid the Ecological Fund and selectively grant N2Bn each to the PDP States."

Is it that Garba Shehu and his boss do not know that Nigeria is a federation and that the Federal Government cannot control the states? No wonder they are against restructuring and want to throw the report of the 2014 National Conference into the dustbin.

We have already proved that the accusation re the Ecological Fund is a lie and it shows desperation on the side of the Presidency to rehash it.

When that notorious liar, Nasir El-Rufai first made the accusation, we showed, with documentary evidence, that core PDP states like Akwa-Ibom, where the then chairman of the PDP Governors Forum comes from and Ekiti state which was the only PDP state in the Southwest, did not benefit from the Ecological Fund. Meanwhile, 10 states which were of the then opposition All Progressive Congress did.

Apparently, when Garba Shehu and Lai Mohammed speak, they speak their native language, lies!

Mr. Garba Shehu would do well to remember that his boss promised Nigerians 3 million jobs every year. Rather, according to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 4.58 million jobs, created by the Jonathan led PDP administration, were lost in his boss's first year.

Laughably, Garba Shehu cites the fight against corruption and the terror war as major achievements of the Buhari administration.

How can Garba Shehu reconcile his so called anti corruption war with the fact that Nigeria has made NO PROGRESS in Transparency International's Corruption Perception Index under Buhari and in the latest CPI Transparency International said and I quote "Some other large African countries have failed to improve their scores on the index. These include South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania and Kenya."

On the alleged terror war, Nigerians will recall that President Muhammadu Buhari said that Boko Haram has been technically defeated.

My question is how can a defeated Boko Haram now have the ability to kidnap policewomen and oil explorers? How can a defeated Boko Haram attack military formations? How can a defeated Boko Haram carry out more suicide bombing a in the last eight months than at any other time in Nigeria's history.

Has Garba Shehu forgotten that on July 6, 2017, the World Economic Forum named Nigeria as the fifth most dangerous country in the world? Or that on the 4th of February 2017, the United States Congress cited Nigeria as "the most dangerous place for Christians in the world"?

Garba Shehu can continue living in his fool's paradise but he should give Nigerians more credit than to issue the pathetic tissue of lies that he called a response to former President Jonathan's comments at this past weekend's non elective Congress of the PDP.

Dr. Jonathan spoke generally about the positive impact of the PDP administrations on the lives of Nigerians and specifically on some of his exemplary achievements that made life better for the citizenry. He spoke about his reforms in the electoral process, transport, rail services, industrial and automotive policy, as well as the transformational impact of many other policies like YouWin, Youth Enterprises with Innovation (YouWin), bank verification number (BVN), the treasury single account (TSA) and the e-wallet system which were all measures designed to fight corruption.

The time for propaganda is long gone. Any body who wants to differ should speak to those issues raised, and not boasts about accomplishments that are not visible. The succeeding administration has been on the saddle for more than half of its four-year tenure.

This is the time for it to display its scorecard, especially since the blame game no longer connects with Nigerians. At some point under the PDP oil price fell to as low as $30 dollars and the party never cited that as a reason for non-performance.

It is up to Nigerians to determine if they are better or worse off today than they were in 2015, when former President Goodluck Jonthan left office.

Finally, I urge Garba Shehu to go back and read Malam El-Rufai's memo to President Muhammadu Buhari where El-Rufai said, and I quote, "In very blunt terms, Mr. President, our APC administration has not only failed to manage expectations of a populace that expected overnight ‘change’ but has failed to deliver even mundane matters of governance outside of our successes in fighting BH insurgency and corruption."

Reno Omokri (Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies)
for former Dr. Goodluck Jonathan
President of Nigeria 2010-2015.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1596598230390545&id=105479482835768
Well Articulated SIr

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by gurunlocker: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Even me wey no be zombie dey read the article and got scared.... That means zombies will surely have heart attack reading this.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by BiggyBamBam: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Fire for Fire, Jonathan Don vex

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Babacele: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

believe me, you are making me no sense.
Get the fucck outta here & let human comment.
animals cant appreciate human's gists and higher reasoning employed in economics and human management. What do you guys call looting in animal kingdom, baby goat ? I doubt you know such stuffs apart from eating yam peels and grasses. Ewu!
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by SenorRex: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Marcelinho:

The Presidency's statement issued by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on media to President Muhammad Buhari, has only exposed why Nigeria is in an economic recession and is floundering in all spheres.

It is quite sad that Malam Garba Shehu does not know that oil constitutes only 15% of Nigeria's GDP and thus a fall in the price of oil should not lead to a collapse of the Nigerian economy as has been experienced under President Buhari.

If Garba and his boss are willing to learn, the Jonathan Foundation and the Peoples Democratic Party can arrange a course for them to be tutored on the subject-how to grow your economy to be the largest in Africa. We make bold that we are experienced in that area.

When Mr. Shehu says "There is nothing to show for the revenues earned, no major capital project was completed, neither power generation, road development, rail or agriculture benefitted from the windfall earnings" he only further exposes his intellectual laziness and failing memory.

Obviously Garba Shehu has forgotten that when his boss was commissioning the Abuja-Kaduna 187KM fast railway that enables Nigerians work in Abuja and live in Kaduna, he was forced to admit that the project was conceived, built and completed by the Jonathan administration.

At that event, President Muhammadu Buhari said about the $1.5 billion project and I quote "This project was conceived by a previous administration, started by the last government".

I also urge Garba Shehu to take note of the fact that the only Federal University in his boss's home state of Katsina was built by the Jonathan administration in addition to 13 other universities and 165 Almajiri schools built all over Nigeria. For people who don't value education, I am not surprised that they see this as "nothing to show"!

It may also interest Garba Shehu to note that the Jonathan administration revived the moribund Nigerian Railways Corporation to the extent that the loquacious Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi was forced to confess on December 15, 2015 and I quote "In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere."

It is quite surprising that Garba Shehu now praises the former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, His Royal Majesty, Muhammadu Sanusi II.

Nigerians have not forgotten that it is the same Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, now Muhammadu Sanusi II who carpeted the economic policies of the Buhari administration, saying that under the Buhari administration, and again I quote, “There is one rate for petroleum marketers, there is interbank rate, there is another for money market operators such as western union, money gram, there is bureau de change rate and there is a special rate you get when you call the CBN for a transaction."

My other question to Garba Shehu is this, how will an economy not collapse when you have multiple exchange rates?

Malam Garba and his boss continues to show that they are in over their necks by their statements. For instance, Garba says "At the inception of the current administration, 21 States were unable to meet their salary bills and the spectre of workers arrears had commenced. The PDP solution was the raid the Ecological Fund and selectively grant N2Bn each to the PDP States."

Is it that Garba Shehu and his boss do not know that Nigeria is a federation and that the Federal Government cannot control the states? No wonder they are against restructuring and want to throw the report of the 2014 National Conference into the dustbin.

We have already proved that the accusation re the Ecological Fund is a lie and it shows desperation on the side of the Presidency to rehash it.

When that notorious liar, Nasir El-Rufai first made the accusation, we showed, with documentary evidence, that core PDP states like Akwa-Ibom, where the then chairman of the PDP Governors Forum comes from and Ekiti state which was the only PDP state in the Southwest, did not benefit from the Ecological Fund. Meanwhile, 10 states which were of the then opposition All Progressive Congress did.

Apparently, when Garba Shehu and Lai Mohammed speak, they speak their native language, lies!

Mr. Garba Shehu would do well to remember that his boss promised Nigerians 3 million jobs every year. Rather, according to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 4.58 million jobs, created by the Jonathan led PDP administration, were lost in his boss's first year.

Laughably, Garba Shehu cites the fight against corruption and the terror war as major achievements of the Buhari administration.

How can Garba Shehu reconcile his so called anti corruption war with the fact that Nigeria has made NO PROGRESS in Transparency International's Corruption Perception Index under Buhari and in the latest CPI Transparency International said and I quote "Some other large African countries have failed to improve their scores on the index. These include South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania and Kenya."

On the alleged terror war, Nigerians will recall that President Muhammadu Buhari said that Boko Haram has been technically defeated.

My question is how can a defeated Boko Haram now have the ability to kidnap policewomen and oil explorers? How can a defeated Boko Haram attack military formations? How can a defeated Boko Haram carry out more suicide bombing a in the last eight months than at any other time in Nigeria's history.

Has Garba Shehu forgotten that on July 6, 2017, the World Economic Forum named Nigeria as the fifth most dangerous country in the world? Or that on the 4th of February 2017, the United States Congress cited Nigeria as "the most dangerous place for Christians in the world"?

Garba Shehu can continue living in his fool's paradise but he should give Nigerians more credit than to issue the pathetic tissue of lies that he called a response to former President Jonathan's comments at this past weekend's non elective Congress of the PDP.

Dr. Jonathan spoke generally about the positive impact of the PDP administrations on the lives of Nigerians and specifically on some of his exemplary achievements that made life better for the citizenry. He spoke about his reforms in the electoral process, transport, rail services, industrial and automotive policy, as well as the transformational impact of many other policies like YouWin, Youth Enterprises with Innovation (YouWin), bank verification number (BVN), the treasury single account (TSA) and the e-wallet system which were all measures designed to fight corruption.

The time for propaganda is long gone. Any body who wants to differ should speak to those issues raised, and not boasts about accomplishments that are not visible. The succeeding administration has been on the saddle for more than half of its four-year tenure.

This is the time for it to display its scorecard, especially since the blame game no longer connects with Nigerians. At some point under the PDP oil price fell to as low as $30 dollars and the party never cited that as a reason for non-performance.

It is up to Nigerians to determine if they are better or worse off today than they were in 2015, when former President Goodluck Jonthan left office.

Finally, I urge Garba Shehu to go back and read Malam El-Rufai's memo to President Muhammadu Buhari where El-Rufai said, and I quote, "In very blunt terms, Mr. President, our APC administration has not only failed to manage expectations of a populace that expected overnight ‘change’ but has failed to deliver even mundane matters of governance outside of our successes in fighting BH insurgency and corruption."

Reno Omokri (Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years: Chibok, 2015 and Other Conspiracies)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1596598230390545&id=1054
This is display of intelligence. Facts and figures don't lie. Kudos Reno

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by SenorRex: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Babacele:
Wendel Simlin Can only fool fellow fools. Why did Nigerians vote out Gej and PDP? ....because of unprecedented corruption and clueless. It was so bad that Gej's finance minister and the coordinator of the economy told us to prepare for recession in 2014 when her ministry started borrowing money to pay salaries.
I reproduce her warning below:
We are tired of this bunkum

Brace for tougher times ahead,
Okonjo-Iweala tells Nigerians
November 14, 2014 Premium
Times
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Nigerians should brace for
tougher economic times ahead,
the Minister of Finance, Ngozi
Okonjo-Iweala, has said as crude
oil prices slipped to a four year
low on Wednesday.
New York Mercantile Exchange
(NYMEX) December WTI oil futures
sold at $75.20 per barrel on
Wednesday, down $1.98, from $
74.96 per barrel the previous day,
the lowest level for a most-active
contract since September 2010.
Though the price of sweet crude,
the blend of oil export from
Nigeria, rose marginally at the
close of trading on Wednesday to
$76.96 per barrel, it has already
crashed below the $79 per barrel
benchmark approved in the 2014
Appropriation Act, concerns are
mounting that tough times are
indeed ahead.
At the end of the Federation
Accounts Allocation Committee
(FAAC) meeting for September,
Federal, States and Local
Governments were only able to go
home with N603.5 billion
allocation after they resolved to
borrow about $2.76 billion from
the Excess Crude Revenue
Account to augment shortfall in
revenue generated during the
period.
The Federal Government had
attributed the declining revenues
to the fall in prices at the
international oil market.
After drawing from the ECA,
Minister of State for Finance,
Bashir Yuguda, said the balance in
the account had dropped further
from $4.1 billion to about $1.34
billion at the moment.
But Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said in
Lagos on Tuesday that the
economic indicators show there
are tougher times ahead.
Though she said the country’s
External Reserves rose from $
36.6billion at the end of June to $
39.48billion by October 16, and
the balance in the Sovereign
Wealth Fund at $1.55billion,
accruals from oil exports have
been

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by 400billionman: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
freshvine:
After reading this, the APC will come up with Deziene Alison Madueke buying the only island in River Niger or Jonathan wife trial resuming at the court

That's is the only thing APC can offer..

You will discover that the only soldiers of APC remaining on Nairaland are the ones who cannot type correct English or just throw insults..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by otitokoroleti: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Babacele:
animals cant appreciate human's gists and higher reasoning employed in economics and human management. What do you guys call looting in animal kingdom, baby goat ? I doubt you know such stuffs apart from eating yam peels and grasses. Ewu!
animal bii baba e abi?
o ti ya were patapata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2017
WenysAD:

Yes and some other board games- monopoly, scramble and ludo Thanks
yo good. I give it to you.
You in Lagos?
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Siscooh: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
God will bless buhari and every nigeria politicians that has the interests of their people at heart.let jonathan keep quiet,lest i'll be tempted to call him clueless and drunkard as he's fondly called by some people today. Jonathan was too careless as a president and lootings took place indiscriminately under his watch,which partly caused the problem we are facing today.as it's not proper to attribute the whole blame of today's problems on him, same way we cannot completely unconnect his name from today's problem. So he should keep quiet and allow the current regime fix things.
Forget!!! I read with my mouth agape!! Intelligent, well constructted,and clear with facts to defend!!! Diezani stole under his watch but Nigerians were better off then than now. God allowed Boko Haram their monster to do the worst than ever before in GEJ. Fear God and be objective!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Siscooh: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
bolanto24:
What a presidential reply. GEJ you are truly the people's president.
Yes!!! Well said! Presidential reply!! I compared it to the child's play reports, comments and write ups of GMB media aides. Those ones are zero.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Babacele: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2017
“Wait a minute, Nigerian economy could have collapsed if President Buhari didn’t come to the rescue. Jonathan relied on Voodoo economic records which rated the Nigerian economy higher than that of industrialised South African economy. An economy with 40,000 MW to Nigeria’s less than 4,000MW. This is a hard fact, otherwise let’s refer to our financial records to see how the ex-president and by extension his party railroaded Nigerians into abject poverty, food insecurity and deficit infrastructure via planlessness and squandermania”. According to Mr. Okechukwu, during the Jonathan era, Nigeria in 2010 made $70.7 billion from oil sale, $100.1 billion in 2011, $96.9 billion in 2012, $86.9 billion in 2013, $77.9 billion in 2014, and $ 21 billion from Jan-May 2015, compared to the Buhari era which got only $16 billion from June to December 2015, $26 billion in 2016, and $16 billion from January to July 2017 Mr Okechukwu further lamented the wastage of funds amounting to over $23 billion meant for building three greenfield refineries in Kogi, Bayelsa and Lagos in 2010.

DG voice of Nigeria, premium Times 2017.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by ahaika23: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017

cheesy This got me cracking.... Perfect description of a ranting rabble rouser.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Babacele: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

animal bii baba e abi?
o ti ya were patapata
Nope. ...... we hear goats do rape their parents? is it true?
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Siscooh: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Patient enough?

Abeg go siddon.

It is d supreme court ruling dat made him suddenly get his voice.
What ever!! 0He is intelligent and peaceful. Look at Boko Haram. May your family not be touched before you speak well. Thank you
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Siscooh: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari is actually the next President. The PDP is finished. The major reason being APC social welfare programmes and the lack of money to spend for campaigns. Nigeria's president is elected in the rural areas . APC still has Lagos, Kano and FCT . The votes from the northern heartland, SW including Ondo, Edo and Kwara will ensure an APC win.
Lies

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Babacele: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2017
... Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Jonathan wasted N11tn on electricity ... punchng.com › obasanjo- yaradua-jonath... 6 days ago · Among other recommendations, SERAP advised that federal lawmakers must desist ... Blame PDP For Current Hardship In Nigeria-Lai Mohammed ... pointblanknews.com › pbn › exclusive 4 Aug 2016 · N40bn double pay: SERAP welcomes Saraki's move to stop .... Blame Jonathan, Blame PDP has become his national anthem ... After all APC came to power on a quantum of lies and Liar ... SERAP: N11trn electricity fund was 'squandered' under ... https://www.thecable.ng › serap- n11trn-e...
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Siscooh: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
FTrebirth:
see wordplay! grin

propaganda

proper agenda

buhari can never be this smart. undecided
Never

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by ihatesycophant(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Trut:

You dished out useless propaganda without fact.
But you're ready to believe all you read as their achievement but don't believe what his own economist said in 2014. You're a shame to human race.
Read one of my replies to one of your members:
You mean states were not having difficulty in paying salaries and allowances during Jonathan's regime? That as at January 2015 some states are not owing up to six months salaries? That Fayose PDP governor never complain that Fayemi, former governor didn't pay some months salaries before leaving. That state governors never begged the incoming president to give them bail out. That the monthly allocation for state government and parastatal did not reduced since 2014. That Jonathan's regime never continue borrowing and left the government with accumulated debt of over $38B and even taken to consideration the amount of money in made from crude oil because in the history of Nigeria, his government recorded the highest sales of crude oil at exorbitant price of over $105 per barrel. What are the effect of these monies made and borrowed in the society or economy? If he has turned Nigeria to Dubai it's not out of place because of the monies at his disposal. A wise man that says, electorates have short memory. Many people like you have even forgotten the situation as at 2013 to 2014 and what led to gang up by political parties to oust him out. Ngozi Iwele who was his finance minister then was crying on top of her voice that the country is nose diving and she went ahead to tell the nation to prepare for austerity in 2015 but many people have even forgotten that and even words of many economists on the state of the nation's economy. We were told our economy was the best in Africa but same country are borrowing and government businesses cannot be met. Then what is the correlation of having big economy on paper but the reality is saying another thing. PDP and their jokers are always saying APC are liars but if there is any party that have been lying to the citizenry for years is PDP because they paint what is not to the country. If the economy is as robust as they claimed, why is the country still borrow even till April 2015 to pay salaries and crack insurgency? FEC just approved $44B to pay salary arrears, promotion and allowances back log from 2012 till date. Who was in the saddle of leadership as at 2012 till 2015 May, I presume is Buhari? If we're in a good system many of these people suppose to be in jail by now or hanged but our judiciary killing everything but same people they freed here are jailed in good system that don't condole graft.
You PDP supporters can only deceive yourself and not sound minds or people that has been following the politics of the country. We know where we are coming from and we know where we are going. PDP can never be an option in 2019 but KOWA would be better than lying and destroyer of nation fabric like PDP.
You're even claiming Buhari ridiculed the nation by CNN. You guys forgot that if not by the intervention of same Buhasi, our image as a country had been dent and almost lost at the international communities. Did you recall what happened at South Africa, Addis Ababa? Did you also remember what America and Britain say about Nigeria before Buhari came on board? I know you've forgotten. Buhari came and redeemed the battered image that countries are even inviting him to visit their countries. Are you aware that Buhari has been chosen to lead anti-corruption rally in Africa by AU even in his sick bed? Are you aware that some countries declared prayer day for Buhari to get well?
Young man, PDP politics has blinded your mind and taken your memory to remember what happened just few years back and even the latest. Intelligent people know where the problems come from.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Siscooh: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2017
uridiwan:
It is obvious that GEJ has a false impression
of his administration. He should be
apologising to us instead of trying to lay
claim to fame. Anyway, it's not his fault, it's
because PMB too have not covered himself
in glory, that is why GEJ still have the mouth
to talk. They know Nigerians don't hold their
leaders accountable, that is why they could
still walk freely and talk boldly. I wish we
can do away with sentiments and begin to
tell these so called leaders the truth.They
have all failed us.
QED!
And then APC Passed right? Excuse my language. Why wouldn't we suffer for been stupid!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Enter0g(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Yorubas wont like this one �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl_ACVuzksE
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by jacyhelen(f): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Marcelinho:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1596598230390545&id=105479482835768

For people who don't value education, I am not surprised that they see this as "nothing to show"!.....this gat me laughing!!!!!
165 alamajeri school yet they hated education.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by jacyhelen(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:

For people who don't value education, I am not surprised that they see this as "nothing to show"!.....this gat me laughing!!!!!
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by jacyhelen(f): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2017
aolawale025:
If PDP had been countering APC lies and deceit from day one. Things might not have gotten this bad. So many people bought APC lies and cut them too much slack! Imagine taking six months to appoint clueless ministers

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by jacyhelen(f): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2017
tuniski:
Solid evidence based response! APC now has its hands full. PDP now on the attack!
Nigeria sai PDP!!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Ushafaiza(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Sincerely all Fmr President are facts, life under PDP was better off, imagine a mudu of Gari i used to buy at N100, is the same am buying N700 today, as a fact this man Buhari lack the capacity to move this country economy forward, you need to see the suffering masses are going through to appreciate the past govt. APC should better do something urgent or forget 2019. btw am an APC member, since 2012, CPC to APC, and i have evidence if you doubt. cos i contested election election CPC before the merger.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by jpphilips(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

In Jonathan's administration, looting was the primary issue, he also cld've done better tackling insurgency in the North although he wasn't afforded time to combat boko haram after procuring sophisticated weapons to match the fight, also he cld've done better with regards to capital projects, infrastructure and development for the south. But Buhari's admin seems to be hijacked (even his wife became helpless and had to cry out at some point), religious and ethinic agitation/violence is on the rise, the economy has nosedived so far down it's been ridiculous, inflation skyrocketed, businesses and livelihoods completely collapsed due to the difficult environment, incompetent cabinet lacking the skill knowledge and innovation to make a positive difference, lies propaganda excuses and suppression of news, choking citizens with more taxes yet no matching results to show for, a president that has spent more time outside the country than in it and shows no regard to majority of taxpayers who labor so he can keep up with his expensive medical trips and treatment, not one high profile corruption case dat has been successfully prosecuted even when evidence has been glaring, inability to curtail the various security threats (even a technically defeated boko haram still shedding blood and causing immeasurable damage in the northeast)
Ok, and dis administration has served u and ur family's best interest, abi? If so, then may the effects of this current reality of things in this country be permanent for u and ur pple. Ensure u add an amen to dat angry

While you made very valid points with a balanced observation, I will tell you what PDP is yet to do even in opposition, they have not proved they have the solutions to the current challenges we face, the challenges are here already and no amount of banters will wish it away, let me give you a few examples from the reply Jonathan gave.

Jonathan said that since oil contribute 15% of our GDP (a figure I doubt because I know how GDP is calculated), fall in crude price should not be a problem, well, oil shock occurred in August 2014 during his presidency, by feb 2015 (6 months after), jonathan's finance minister borrowed to pay salaries, dont think im making this up, permit me to show you:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3070070/Nigeria-borrows-pay-salaries-cash-crunch-worsening.html

In the words of Jonathan's finance minister, I quote;

"We have serious challenges. Things have been tough since the beginning of the year (2015) and they are likely to remain so till the end of the year," said Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, adding that more than half of this year's borrowing allowance had already been exhausted.

With this fact before us, it simply tells me that Jonathan was completely disconnected from the realities Iweala was facing at the time, in other words, jonathan has no clue what crude shock has done to our economy during his reign, how do you expect him or his pdp to fix what they don't understand? or even understand what Buhari is passing through?

I don't want to discuss the journey so far in the fight against insurgency but if for any reason Boko haram was downgraded from a force of over 300 riding trucks and motorcycles to attack villages and kidnap dozens of women and kids, to a mere hide and seek organisation, sending pockets of suicide bombers and laying ambushes in hit and run objective, whatever Buhari and his military did that downgraded Boko haram despite not having $2.1b to throw around is worth giving praise, that is, if you are anywhere close to the epicenter of the conflict.

Here is what the Washington post said about what Buhari is doing in the North East

"For years, Boko Haram has carried the dubious distinction of being Africa’s deadliest terrorist group. But a multinational task force has weakened the group. It has been crippled so badly that al-Shabab has emerged as Africa’s deadliest extremist group".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/07/21/no-al-shabab-isnt-more-deadly-than-boko-haram-here-are-better-numbers/?utm_term=.d9faa4009683

You may ask, Why the Washington post? well, the United states is running intelligence, Surveillance and reconnaissance for Chad and cameroon in the same battle, so rightly put, they are part of it as much as we are, their assessment is based on realistic intelligence facts at their disposal.

In conclusion, while Buhari's economy is fvcked up and desires a huge improvement, PDP and other Jonathanians need to be schooled on the effect of a 70% loss from the federation account as a result of crude shock. Jonathan and his gang need to be sober for a period of 5yrs for what they have done to the Nigerian people, in sobriety, they are expected to use that period to study the economic realities in Nigeria and come up with sound solutions, who knows, sane Nigerians may give them a chance once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by otitokoroleti: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Babacele:
Nope. ...... we hear goats do rape their parents? is it true?
iyen iya e abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS / Buhari Sacks Eseme Eyiboh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.