Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda (29087 Views)

Jonathan Replies Garba Shehu: I Have Nothing To Do With Buhari's Failure / Tell Nigerians The Truth About Chibok Girls Abduction - GEJ Replies Shettima / Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by WenysAD(f): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

yo good. I give it to you.

You in Lagos?

Yep
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by chocho28: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
God will bless buhari and every nigeria politicians that has the interests of their people at heart.let jonathan keep quiet,lest i'll be tempted to call him clueless and drunkard as he's fondly called by some people today. Jonathan was too careless as a president and lootings took place indiscriminately under his watch,which partly caused the problem we are facing today.as it's not proper to attribute the whole blame of today's problems on him, same way we cannot completely unconnect his name from today's problem. So he should keep quiet and allow the current regime fix things.

This kind of reasoning is one of the major factors bedeviling this nation. Instead of concentrating on the message, you are busy attacking the person behind the message. You are the reason why I don't pity Nigerians for getting buhari because they deserve him.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by agabaI23(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Na now PDP wake up?

They should be glad that BUHARI decided not to interfere wit d judiciary.

If PDP was in govt n APC had d kind of crisis they had,that will be d end of APC.

Waiting for 2019.
Like seriously? After he failed to disqualify Justice Ogheghen? Make we hear word jare.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by WenysAD(f): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

yo good. I give it to you.

You in Lagos?

Planning to get whipped by me in one of the games
If yes, I'm in Lagos
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by PNEUMA0001: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2017
aolawale025:
If PDP had been countering APC lies and deceit from day one. Things might not have gotten this bad. So many people bought APC lies and cut them too much slack! Imagine taking six months to appoint clueless ministers
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by WhiskeyTangoFox: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
jpphilips:

While you made very valid points with a balanced observation, I will tell you what PDP is yet to do even in opposition, they have not proved they have the solutions to the current challenges we face, the challenges are here already and no amount of banters will wish it away, let me give you a few examples from the reply Jonathan gave.

Jonathan said that since oil contribute 15% of our GDP (a figure I doubt because I know how GDP is calculated), fall in crude price should not be a problem, well, oil shock occurred in August 2014 during his presidency, by feb 2015 (6 months after), jonathan's finance minister borrowed to pay salaries, dont think im making this up, permit me to show you:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3070070/Nigeria-borrows-pay-salaries-cash-crunch-worsening.html

In the words of Jonathan's finance minister, I quote;

With this fact before us, it simply tells me that Jonathan was completely disconnected from the realities Iweala was facing at the time, in other words, jonathan has no clue what crude shock has done to our economy during his reign, how do you expect him or his pdp to fix what they don't understand? or even understand what Buhari is passing through?

I don't want to discuss the journey so far in the fight against insurgency but if for any reason Boko haram was downgraded from a force of over 300 riding trucks and motorcycles to attack villages and kidnap dozens of women and kids, to a mere hide and seek organisation, sending pockets of suicide bombers and laying ambushes in hit and run objective, whatever Buhari and his military did that downgraded Boko haram despite not having $2.1b to throw around is worth giving praise, that is, if you are anywhere close to the epicenter of the conflict.

In conclusion, while Buhari's economy is fvcked up and desires a huge improvement, PDP and other Jonathanians need to be schooled on the effect of a 70% loss from the federation account as a result of crude shock. Jonathan and his gang need to be sober for a period of 5yrs for what they have done to the Nigerian people, in sobriety, they are expected to use that period to study the economic realities in Nigeria and come up with sound solutions, who knows, sane Nigerians may give them a chance once again.

You misunderstand my approach. This isn't an attempt to use Jonathan's administration as a yard stick for excellence, personally I think he's the weakest president/ruler Nigeria has had from independence till date. But pls gather the issues Nigeria and her citizens faced under Jonathan, then compare it with the current plight of/in the country then maybe u'll begin to understand my perspective. I'm not commending the performance of pdp (as incumbent or opposition), neither am I rooting for pdp, bt I believe we hit an all time low under the current leadership. It's been both comical and disheartening to experience, a complete shit-storm where no form of shelter can keep one immuned, well except those making it rain. If it's not falling on you, then ur getting choked with the stench around.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by CtsomVarsity(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Lets go back to Jesus. 2019 will give us more joy. Our eyes shall not behold recessions and obstarity measures.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by akpoebimatthew(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Let dem still continue der propaganda bias country God will deliver Nigerian
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by akpoebimatthew(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
PDP APC dey are all liar we need young vibrant president dat is not from PDP and APC dat will rule Nigeria
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Tecno66: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
tuniski:
Solid evidence based response! APC now has its hands full. PDP now on the attack!
Nigeria sai PDP!!!!
The Jonathan group was quite matured. They did not respond to all the blame and accusations all this while. They gave them 2 years to work and fulfil all their campaign promises which GEJ knew were unfulfilable except through magic. Rather than own up, they are still giving excuses. Well 2019 is around the corner. Lets hear what they will tell us this time. Maybe they will blame GEJ for their inability to perform. Maybe Nigerians will agree they have done well, we cant tell. Lets keep our hands crossed.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by futurism: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
chukxie:
Any leader that can ensure Nigerians enjoy constant, affordable and reliable electricity supply; effective and affordable transportation systems, portable drinking water, affordable and accessible health-care, and quality education will get my deepest support and ever lasting admiration. All of the above indices are missing in Nigeria. I'll never believe any word spoken by any politician in Nigeria until I begin to see the above mentioned areas of neglect being improved on.
Nigerians do not really care about these things you are talking about...
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by jpphilips(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

You misunderstand my approach. This isn't an attempt to use Jonathan's administration as a yard stick for excellence, personally I think he's the weakest president/ruler Nigeria has had from independence till date. But pls gather the issues Nigeria and her citizens faced under Jonathan, then compare it with the current plight of/in the country then maybe u'll begin to understand my perspective. I'm not commending the performance of pdp (as incumbent or opposition), neither am I rooting for pdp, bt I believe we hit an all time low under the current leadership. It's been both comical and disheartening to experience, a complete shit-storm where no form of shelter can keep one immuned, well except those making it rain. If it's not falling on you, then ur getting choked with the stench around.

grin grin grin grin your last sentence, let me ask you an honest question dude (I suppose), if you are a child in a family where your father just lost his job, he doesn't rush out by 7am anymore to return by 6pm, will you still ask your mother why there is no meat in the soup or do you embrace the reality that the earnings of the family has dwindled?
Nigerians are like kids who are still asking for the usual three lumps of meat when their father just lost his job, you can not bring to a logical bare the sufferings of Nigerians currently without fixing culpability where it rightly belongs. The country is an oil dependent economy and oil price has crashed, there is no miracle that will make you to continue living like a king, that is a fact!! You must understand this fact, embrace it and accept it by taming your expectations.
whether it is a Jonathan or Buhari, I only expect proper management of our dwindled income not growth, realistically speaking, both of them have failed woefully in that objective, while a Buhari will grant forex subsidy to religious fanatics, Jonathan is willing to dash the federation account to a pretty minister, so PDP and APC have nothing to offer us in the philosophy of prudence in a dwindling economy.

If you excuse the economy, it is no rocket science to know that buhari is a far lesser evil than Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by BiafranBushBoy: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
WenysAD:

Planning to get whipped by me in one of the games
If yes, I'm in Lagos

smiles. I should send a mail or ...

okay by you?
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by chukxie(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
futurism:
Nigerians do not really care about these things you are talking about...

Really? Wow! What made you think Nigerians don't about the good and basic things of life?
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by fadaonyenna(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Even afta all diz facts presented 2 em...d zombies wee still b shawting corruption upandan
Cursed b d idiots who sold diz evil called APC 2 Nigerians

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by ihatesycophant(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin your last sentence, let me ask you an honest question dude (I suppose), if you are a child in a family where your father just lost his job, he doesn't rush out by 7am anymore to return by 6pm, will you still ask your mother why there is no meat in the soup or do you embrace the reality that the earnings of the family has dwindled?
Nigerians are like kids who are still asking for the usual three lumps of meat when their father just lost his job, you can not bring to a logical bare the sufferings of Nigerians currently without fixing culpability where it rightly belongs. The country is an oil dependent economy and oil price has crashed, there is no miracle that will make you to continue living like a king, that is a fact!! You must understand this fact, embrace it and accept it by taming your expectations.
whether it is a Jonathan or Buhari, I only expect proper management of our dwindled income not growth, realistically speaking, both of them have failed woefully in that objective, while a Buhari will grant forex subsidy to religious fanatics, Jonathan is willing to dash the federation account to a pretty minister, so PDP and APC have nothing to offer us in the philosophy of prudence in a dwindling economy.

If you excuse the economy, it is no rocket science to know that buhari is a far lesser evil than Jonathan.

My brother this people you're trying to lesson, know the reality starring at us but they are just pretending.
They cannot claim they were not around or heard when state governors were complaining and telling their workers that allocation to their state has gone down and many states started owing their workers salaries date back 2014. Even fayose till date still saying Fayemi left some unpaid salaries for him as soon as he mounted the saddle of leadership in Ekiti. Even at the twilight of Jonathan regime he still for the permission from National Assembly to borrow some money which they first declined that he was preparing to use it to crack election, that opposition vehemently go against but since PDP was in the majority they had their way and it was approved. It was the same money that Dansuki turns to ATM free machine without secret pin. I can tell you that many of them know what went wrong, while some of them have short memory but all to preserve their pocket and to make daily bread aflow.
My wife is a good example of Federal worker not paid for 12 good months as at the time Jonathan left in May, it was after four months of Buhari they terminated their appointment and around November 2015 they paid them the backlog at a go. To confirm what I said the parastatal is Nigeria Primary Health Care Agency (NPHCA) MSS (Midwife Service Scheme.
Just last week the FEC approved #44B to say outstanding salaries and allowances from 2012 till date. And I asked my was it Buhari ruling in 2012 till date? I know many of them saw the news but they would not say anything because it affect them more than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by yaki84: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Na now PDP wake up?

They should be glad that BUHARI decided not to interfere wit d judiciary.

If PDP was in govt n APC had d kind of crisis they had,that will be d end of APC.

Waiting for 2019.
but pdp was in power wen oshiomole, fashola, shettima, yobe state governor, al makura all became governor. Abi was thr no judiciary then?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by yaki84: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari is actually the next President. The PDP is finished. The major reason being APC social welfare programmes and the lack of money to spend for campaigns. Nigeria's president is elected in the rural areas . APC still has Lagos, Kano and FCT . The votes from the northern heartland, SW including Ondo, Edo and Kwara will ensure an APC win.
if apc wins lagos come 2019, then i will take yorubas to be very foolish sophixticatetically.
The hunger alone.....
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by EKPETI(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Babacele:
Wendel Simlin Can only fool fellow fools. Why did Nigerians vote out Gej and PDP? ....because of unprecedented corruption and clueless. It was so bad that Gej's finance minister and the coordinator of the economy told us to prepare for recession in 2014 when her ministry started borrowing money to pay salaries.
I reproduce her warning below:

At least she said we should prepare for recession and which recession did not come. What of this administration that did not admit that the economy might enter recession and did not agree that the economy is in recession but said we will be out of recession.

Note, one thing that is common with this govt is lie and blame others for their mistake. Or did they come out to say d president is sick and he is going for treatment?

Brace for tougher times ahead,
Okonjo-Iweala tells Nigerians
November 14, 2014 Premium
Times
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Nigerians should brace for
tougher economic times ahead,
the Minister of Finance, Ngozi
Okonjo-Iweala, has said as crude
oil prices slipped to a four year
low on Wednesday.
New York Mercantile Exchange
(NYMEX) December WTI oil futures
sold at $75.20 per barrel on
Wednesday, down $1.98, from $
74.96 per barrel the previous day,
the lowest level for a most-active
contract since September 2010.
Though the price of sweet crude,
the blend of oil export from
Nigeria, rose marginally at the
close of trading on Wednesday to
$76.96 per barrel, it has already
crashed below the $79 per barrel
benchmark approved in the 2014
Appropriation Act, concerns are
mounting that tough times are
indeed ahead.
At the end of the Federation
Accounts Allocation Committee
(FAAC) meeting for September,
Federal, States and Local
Governments were only able to go
home with N603.5 billion
allocation after they resolved to
borrow about $2.76 billion from
the Excess Crude Revenue
Account to augment shortfall in
revenue generated during the
period.
The Federal Government had
attributed the declining revenues
to the fall in prices at the
international oil market.
After drawing from the ECA,
Minister of State for Finance,
Bashir Yuguda, said the balance in
the account had dropped further
from $4.1 billion to about $1.34
billion at the moment.
But Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said in
Lagos on Tuesday that the
economic indicators show there
are tougher times ahead.
Though she said the country’s
External Reserves rose from $
36.6billion at the end of June to $
39.48billion by October 16, and
the balance in the Sovereign
Wealth Fund at $1.55billion,
accruals from oil exports have
been
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Gravas(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well written.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by tuniski: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Babacele:
Wendel Simlin Can only fool fellow fools. Why did Nigerians vote out Gej and PDP? ....because of unprecedented corruption and clueless. It was so bad that Gej's finance minister and the coordinator of the economy told us to prepare for recession in 2014 when her ministry started borrowing money to pay salaries.

Times
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
low on Wednesday.
indeed ahead.
home with N603.5 billion
the Excess Crude Revenue
period.
billion at the moment.
are tougher times ahead.
been
Please get informed the Propagand I over for APC and its zombies. The nation is about to Witness a new dawn.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by adetayo234: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
God will bless buhari and every nigeria politicians that has the interests of their people at heart.let jonathan keep quiet,lest i'll be tempted to call him clueless and drunkard as he's fondly called by some people today. Jonathan was too careless as a president and lootings took place indiscriminately under his watch,which partly caused the problem we are facing today.as it's not proper to attribute the whole blame of today's problems on him, same way we cannot completely unconnect his name from today's problem. So he should keep quiet and allow the current regime fix things.

Can you show us how buhari has the interest of Nigerians at heart? I need just three evidences from you to show you aren't a hypocrite
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
ALL ALONG, GEJ WAS PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE SUPREME CASE BTW MAKARFI VS SHERIF. TO GEJ, IT"S TIME TO TREAT APC LIKE THE CONDEMNED CRIMINALS THEY ARE.

MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH WHO EVER BROUGHT THIS USELESS PARTY TO POWER INSHALAH

u mean tinubu
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by WhiskeyTangoFox: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
jpphilips:

I dnt agree with ur analogy about "dad losing his job", it doesn't apply to this situation. We all know oil price is down, and it will affect us since we are oil dependent. But I mentioned issues besides the economy/recession. Ethnic violence/agitation, marginalization of the south, below par cabinet that only help to worsen things, fulani herdsmen, lack of prosecution on those alleged to be corrupt, the cloud of uncertainty (along with lack of transparency) hovering above the presidency whenever on medical visit etc. These are areas this administration could have performed better to cushion the negative effects of the economy on the masses and show that level of competence needed to steer the country away from the current economic turmoil. It's over 2 years and we all know some ministers and Co aren't up to the task, no changes have been made to show complacency wnt be tolerated. The military few months ago bombed an idp camp thinking they were insurgents. Few weeks ago, the same military lied about rescuing kidnapped nnpc workers until "BOKO HARAM" released a video to counter their claims (u can imagine the irony). No one was publicly held accountable or penalised for such colossal f*ckup, jst an apology letter released and it's all been swept under the carpet as usual. The lack of professionalism within the current administration is alarming. 2 years on, and Jonathan's name is still being dragged in at every opportunity, making lame attempts to hide their lack of achievement behind his flaws while he was president. How can they continuously showcase Jonathan's flaws and completely fail in highlighting their strengths?
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by adetayo234: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
PUSH1:
GeJ is a shameless idoit

Give evidence
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by adetayo234: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Babacele:

Times
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
low on Wednesday.
indeed ahead.
home with N603.5 billion
the Excess Crude Revenue
period.
billion at the moment.
are tougher times ahead.
been

And has corruption been removed from government now that buhari is president? Pls stop exposing your foolishness to the world
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by adetayo234: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
onatisi:
It will be a miracle if apc retains the presidential seat in 2019. All the odds are against them , their leader is sickand dying,their party is sickand dying even their programmes and policies. Many of their strong members are now openly castigating the party and openly flirting with the opposition. Only a miracle can save apc

They will rig and win
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by adetayo234: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari is actually the next President. The PDP is finished. The major reason being APC social welfare programmes and the lack of money to spend for campaigns. Nigeria's president is elected in the rural areas . APC still has Lagos, Kano and FCT . The votes from the northern heartland, SW including Ondo, Edo and Kwara will ensure an APC win.

What is their excuse for not having money? Can yuou give factual evidence for that?
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by adetayo234: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Esseite:

Lagos ? With what is happening to osibanjo?
Kwara ? With the ordeal saraki is going through?
Ondo ?. With the ordeal akeredolu went through with tinubu and family?..
Edo ?.. obaseki can only be a stooge for too long..
Abuja ?... even jonathan lost abuja..
Kano ?... with ganduje and kwankwaso issues?

Nigerians are wiser, counter with facts..

You clearly don't know anything. So, you think nigerians vote based on performance? What performance qualified buhari to become president? None. The man couldn't even manage his own finances. Nigerians vote on sentiments and not on performance. Yes APC hasn't performed well,but they will win election hands down. Lagosians will always vote APC, kwara will vote APC if bukola is still in APC by 2019. Edo will vote APC; the last election should inform you properly on that. Kano is an APC state. Abuja will vote APC. Ondo just declared support for APC via the last election. Yes, APC has very strong impact in those places. The only places PDP can win well are SS, SE and some Middle belt states.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by adetayo234: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
FTrebirth:
see wordplay! grin

propaganda

proper agenda

buhari can never be this smart. undecided

....except if smartness is available for stealing.
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by calabardick(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Karlovich:
gej our hero. cursed be he cancer ravaged dullard in Britain
that ancestor must return to the land of the spirit where he came from
Re: GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda by tete7000(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
aolawale025:
If PDP had been countering APC lies and deceit from day one. Things might not have gotten this bad. So many people bought APC lies and cut them too much slack! Imagine taking six months to appoint clueless ministers

There is time for everything. Time to talk and time to refrain from talking (Ecclesiastes 3). Yoruba people will say: 'B'iro ba lo logun odun, ooto a ba n'ijo kan. Meaning it takes truth a day to catch ups with lie that long gone for 20 years. Buhari is being exposed for who he is: A pathological and hypocritical power-drunk liar. He knew how to advice Yar'adua to resign on ground of ill-health but he is busy deceiving Nigerians when faced with the same dilemma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak / Pantami: Ya’u-Gital Counters Achi, Says "Your Son Was Killed By Student Union" / Dr Orji Uzor Kalu storms Ekiti state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.