Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. (1514 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / What Do You Do When A Girl Keep Looking For Ways To Disgrace You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
The girl dey mad oo. Im no to serious about school so I met this Mami water in my department. She fine Sha I no go lie. I ask her for her number. She said NO. I left. I never talked to this girl again. Before you know it. This useless Mami water starts to chase me up and down on campus. I'm so surprised because she's fine. And it's my policy to never talk to a girl that's rejected me. Never!. For 4 semester this water creature as been chasing me oo. I'm tire of this. She's stalking me everywhere I go. It's really sickening. I hate it like dieee!! Ur opinion people
Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by greatnaija01: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
the powers of darkness that wants to reduce your CGPA are the ones that sent her.... pls flee from her o. When a girl pursues a guy many hideous secrets are INVOLVED o.

Mrbolt555:
I entered University with economic department. I met this fine girl and asked her for her number. To my suprise this girl ran away from me and said NO! In front of everybody oo.kai! It hurt my ego so bad. I never talked to this girl again. B4 u know this girl started chasing up and down on campus like a useless person. I'm tired of this. I even left the department bcus of this bitch. For 4 semesters this girl as been chasing me up and down and stalking me. I'm tired oo. I can never talk to girl that has rejected me. It's not possible. How do I make her stop this madness. I think she Is mentally derailed. Help guys.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
the powers of darkness that wants to reduce your CGPA are the ones that sent her.... pls flee from her o. When a girl pursues a guy many hideous secrets are INVOLVED o.

no b small thin o.
Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by NeeKlaus: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2017
For FOUR semesters? Na so she take useless reach?

Or you are just cooking up stories? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2017
NeeKlaus:
For FOUR semesters? Na so she take useless reach?

Or you are just cooking up stories? undecided

Leave am make him dey wyne himself.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by acenazt: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Heii see as free Kpekus dey follow this ode. Oga fry dat kpomo abegi

1 Like

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 15, 2017
fuckerstard:

Leave am make him dey wyne himself.

grin
Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Iswear mahn no jokes mahn. I'm home sef she's still stalking me.
Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Yeah I understand
Shes been liking you before you asked her out grin
She actually wanna play hard to get but you're not the type
She cant stop thinking about you grin
Your spirit will invite her till death grin

1 Like

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by ikp120(m): 5:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Take her to your room and fvck her for 3 days. Is that really that hard? You're giving her sexy vibrations.

Bros you no dey try o. See as pussy dey fall on you but you no dey even see am

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 15, 2017
I thought ASUU is on strike?

1 Like

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
I thought ASUU is on strike?
Yes it's started few days ago cheesy
Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by shege45: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017
greatnaija01:

u gi first ask if d cgpa isnt already reduced first

1 Like

Re: Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
I dont want Mami water pussy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Men Prefer to Suck Breast Than having Sex / How To Toast A Church Girl / Check Out The Jaw-dropping Boobs On Plus Size-model Eva Kiss With Her Huge Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.