Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Urgent Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Decision (292 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? / Urgent Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Decision by megakom: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2017
I'm going to try to summarise this as much as I can,because I'm in a dilemma and I don't know what to do or who to turn to for the best advice. I met this guy about four years ago and we started dating while I was still in school, the guy is a good guy and a husband material, we love each other so much, in fact there are somethings that the guy did and I concluded that he really loves me, we started having sex 2years into the relationship... Finally, he proposed last year and I was so happy and I said yes(its not like I wasn't expecting him to propose), so when I told my family about him, a good number of them refused because the young man is from a different tribe from mine and I guess because I am the last child.. Mind you the guy is ready for marriage but my family has been causing the delay so we have been meeting with pastors and neutral bodies to help us intervene in the issue.... Fast forward to this week I discovered that my guy has been cheating on me for less than a month now and when I confronted him about it he didn't deny, in fact he's feeling bad because it's actually the first time such thing is happening to him (I'm sure of that) and he feels so dirty,guilty and has lost his pride, he's even finding it difficult to face me and told me he will accept whatever punishment I choose to give him but guys I'm so confused cause I don't know what to do, should I break the engagement? Because it's really going to be difficult for me, should I forgive him? And if I forgive him what's the assurance that he won't do it again even in marriage?? Please you guys should advice me
Re: Urgent Decision by slimjohn2k5: 1:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Good signs to follow ur family. Once a cheat is always a cheat. He actually wanted u to find out because of your family rejection but u r the one claiming u dont want to be the one to let go. He has let go already but don't want to tell u. Mind u I am not a tribalist. Call me let us . Nothing attached oh
Re: Urgent Decision by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2017
Ask yourself if you are ready to get married to a cheat.

once a cheat always a cheat

treatment of std's are very expensive.

Even the emotional trauma Is something else.

A man that can actively pursue a sexual relationship with another woman is not worth your time or space

(1) (Reply)

The Heat Of Virginity Part 1 / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / Romance Names In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.