Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? (642 Views)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by Rexsul: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guys share ur view
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why not?
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by SirMichael1: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
How do you woo such lady not to talk of getting married to her? cheesy

Anyways, if she got a big job after our relationship, why not. I'll marry her.

But if by chance I chyked her but later found out about her pay, then boy will I thread carefully shocked
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by Rexsul: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Why not?
won't it affect her respect for u....just curious though
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rexsul:
won't it affect her respect for u....just curious though

Yes it will if you are a lazy gold digger without vision and mission!

Respect is earned beloved!!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
How do you woo such lady not to talk of getting married to her? cheesy

Anyways, if she got a big job after our relationship, why not. I'll marry her.

But if by chance I chyked her but later found out about her pay, then boy will I thread carefully shocked

With all due respect!
That is clear manifestation of inferiority complex Sir!
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by DarkMagic(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
One thing about this thing ..that gets me really on edge is that this particular set of pple wnt make u rest
They will b dragging shoulder with u
The respect that should b given to the man will b low
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by SirMichael1: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
lecturerdabo:

With all due respect!
That is clear manifestation of inferiority complex Sir!

Oh well... So you'd like to stay with a wife would could talk trash and get away with it because she's got the money??

I'm no hypocrite Sir
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by Tolexander: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why not?

She is earning more than me for now should be a motivation for me to work harder.

Why should I sit down comfortably, earning peanut as a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by Rexsul: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice 1
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by Rexsul: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
DarkMagic:
One thing about this thing ..that gets me really on edge is that this particular set of pple want make u rest
They will b dragging shoulder with u
The respect that should b given to the man will b low
this use to be my thinking.....but like someone just said, it can motivate u to work harder and earn more
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by DarkMagic(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rexsul:
this use to be my thinking.....but like someone just said, it can motivate u to work harder and earn more

True
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by DarkMagic(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rexsul:

Yh.. true that
But still..the respect should b dere irrespective of the man's income..dnt u think??
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by Rexsul: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
DarkMagic:

Yh.. true that
But still..the respect should b dere irrespective of the man's income..dnt u think??
sure but I think such ladies r rare
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by moblix: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na jamb question b dis o
Re: Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Earn More Than You? by jericco1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Under advisement

(1) (Reply)

This Couple’s Photo Has People Talking / Paying Ponzi Website As Of August 2017 / Her Big Hips And Butt Landed Me In The Stupid Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.