Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister (26312 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by objhack(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
A nairalander shared lovely pre-wedding pictures of his secondary school class mate turned sister .
#slamshef2k17

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Draei: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
It's getting too much please...mtcheeeew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
beautiful

I cant wait to see urz with that hot trouserz u wear and a lovely smile grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

aghh my own cheesy
hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by muller101(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
So this man is about to lose his bachelor's degree

Love is blind. Marriage is an institution. Well I am not ready to enroll in an institution for the blind. #teambabymama.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Your post title and the accompanying write-up are contradicting.

That stated, the bride-to-be's make-up is heavy, too heavy. You don't have to look like a drag queen or a rain-soaked clown with weaves to look beautiful.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by SydneyBrown(f): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one. They both look good together.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by femolacqua(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
She looks ravishing
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by MhizzAJ(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

aghh my own cheesy
hmm

Who be the lucky girl? I guess its whywhy.ogun grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

whyogun? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
whywhyogun is an indian man with thick black mousthacious and always wearing a white turban grin
this question u asked me jus weak me sha sad

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

whywhyogun is an indian man with thick black mousthacious and always wearing a white turban grin

Inside that turban they hiding some cobra snakes grin

But i heard she's chinese..they like noodles and chopsticks grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin@ hiding cobra snakes grin grin
whywhyogun is not a she grin grin grin..its a he grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Martin0(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

aghh my own cheesy
hmm
lefu,u sure say na the trouser she like sogrin
Abi na the T junctiongrin
I wonder how special this particular trouser con take dey special,u need to go change oooo
Some kind tinz dey wey all this ladies nor need to they like ooogrin
Remember if dem like ur trouser abeg check wellgrin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wow.... Playing PES my wife to be.

I no wan hear anything. I go don score like 5 goals as them dey snap us grin grin

Na with tears she go snap her own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Narldon: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by KendrickAyomide: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is Far from lovely
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Yewandequeen(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cute and modest
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by ibkkk(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Congratulations.
Mine is coming soon too.
You all are invited.
#underwater
grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by EmagNig(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
She's cute, but am more beautiful Sha
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
I knew it nairalanders do not get married

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Draei:
It's getting too much please...mtcheeeew!

grin bros who dey vex u
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Bimffo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chaii. My guy die for friendzone con dey share pictures.

Chaii. cry embarassed lipsrsealed

Secondary school mate turned sister?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Sirheny007(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

lefulefu:

IamKashyBaby:

lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin@ hiding cobra snakes grin grin
whywhyogun is not a she grin grin grin..its a he grin

Una de craze for here.. grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Divay22(f): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Can't wait too o grin grin grin grin grin grin...

POPULAR NAIRALANDER LEFULEFU IS GETTING MARRIED...shares pre-wedding pics cheesy cheesy

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:
lefu,u sure say na the trouser she like sogrin
Abi na the T junctiongrin
I wonder how special this particular trouser con take dey special,u need to go change oooo
Some kind tinz dey wey all this ladies nor need to they like ooogrin
Remember if dem like ur trouser abeg check wellgrin
lol u sef
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by ahamadegr8(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cute

in other news
Today marks 100 days since President Buhari began his UK medical vacation. And there is still no disclosure of the nature of his illness
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by jashar(f): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
kissj
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by Deefuray(f): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
this is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister by speezyWears: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? / Woman Arrested For Bitting Off Man's P enis ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.