Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) (45328 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Here are lovely pre-wedding pictures of a Nigerian soldier and his fiancee ahead of their union in a few months time.

The soldier identified as Iliya Tanko Jacob will tie the knot to his partner, Esther Ahudiya Philemon, on April 6th at the LCC Shagari lowcost in Maiduguri, Borno state capital.

The couple have released their pictures ahead of the wedding.

See More Photos: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-of-nigerian.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Offpoint: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
I pray make Boko Haram leave am make e live long, dem no dey take eyes see newly wedded soldiers.

The wife no fine sha.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:
ok, where are the pictures?

Here they are now!!!
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Femi316: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Offpoint:
ok, where are the pictures?
This one when dey here na weytin......?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
All the best
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by ShinqRambq: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
I bet dis solja hv lyk two concubines each from all his postings,Anyway Ugly couple most especially d woman

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hope he doesn't get deployed to the North sha.....else

Shakau food don land

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
They seem happy (erybdy looks happy in a pre-wedding shoot) but I hate soldiers.

I don't wish them bad as I don't wish them good either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Beautiful couple.

God bless your marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by dipopooo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wish them well but I can never advice my enemy to marry a soldier.... Not this boko haram period

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Today is my birthday. Show some luv

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Filmislife: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
ShinqRambq:
I bet dis solja hv lyk two concubines each from all his postings,Anyway Ugly couple most especially d woman
Goat

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by toprealman: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Photo, is she a military personnel? Why wear Camo when others are banned from wearing them
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by sanesta: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wish them well
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by geadom: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
www.Afriproject.com
PROVIDES PROJECT TOPICS AND COMPLETE MATERIALS FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS...!!

Accounting
Agric Engineering
Agriculture
Architecture
Banking And Finance
BioChemistry
Biology
Building Technology
Business Administration
Chemical Engineering
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Cooperative And Rural Development
Cooperative Economics
Design And Technology
Economics
Education
Electrical Electronic Engineering
English
Entrepreneurial And Business Management
Estate Management
Fine And Applied Arts
Food Technology
Health Science And Technology
Home And Rural Economics
Hospitality Management And Technology
Industrial Chemistry
Industrial Relation And Personnel Management
Insurance
International And Diplomatic Studies
Law
Library And Information Science
Marketing
Mass Communication
Mechanical Engineering
Medical And Health Science
Microbiology
Nursing Science
Office Technology And Management
Pharmacy
Philosophy
Political Science
Printing Technology
Psychology
Public Administration
Purchasing And Supply
Quantity Surveyor
Science Lab Technology
Secretarial Administration
Seminars
Sociology
Staff Development And Distance Education
Statistic
Urban And Regional Planning

ALL TOPICS ARE RECENT, RELIABLE, WELL RESEARCHED, WITH COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIALS, ABSTRACTS AND OTHER PREVIEWS.
(no plagiarism). 
Available Only at www.Afriproject.com
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
This chic get yansh o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by creektownnews: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wish them a long lasting marriage.

Meanwhile, We are all aware of the cheating allegations labelled on Chioma Rowland, Davido's girl friend?
Below is a detailed analysis and review of the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZil1t2REpU
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Don't goan die oooo army nor be work...anofher bastard civilian will be in active service with ur wife if u die

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
all these Kaduna boys

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
What Chukwu okike abiama have joined together, let bukohari boys not put asund....

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by dust144(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
You're already in borno
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Enniez2018(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Happy married life
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
pooozeee:
This chic get yansh o

wey the yansh?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
I disagree. She's quite sexy actually ... with those long limbs and smooth skin. And she's got very kissable lips as well.

And she strikes me like someone with roundish boobs. She's definitely a sexy looking young lady.

O pari

Offpoint:
I pray make Boko Haram leave am make e live long, dem no dey take eyes see newly wedded soldiers.

The wife no fine sha.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
pooozeee:
This chic get yansh o
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
pooozeee:
This chic get yansh o
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice figure on the babe.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) by SjMbula(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Happy marriage life, may God preserve you to see your great grand grand Children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.