Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (56591 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Ilajeboy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:

You forgot to mention the way they fart

My ex girlfriend has a habit of changing panties frequently which she vehemently hide the reason from me even after asking her countless of times

The day her kasala bursted is when she came to my house and I cooked indomie with an almost spoiled egg for her to eat. Thirty minutes later the sound I heard was exactly like that of a rock been disintegrated in quarry. Perhaps her fart does carry current because her skirt and pant torn immediately the bomb dropped

Naija gals can fart thunder because they eat a lot like glutton. I am not saying gals shouldn't fart in their boyfriend's presence but at least decrease the voltage from 600V to 4V. I've seen guys that died of heart-attack after witnessing their babe fart

Lwkmd.. Seriously
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by biblegirl: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
story for d gods.Man wey wan love u go love u.Destiny can only be delayed but not denied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Divay22(f): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Kokaine:
he likes her blue bag. you can see his favourite color is blue.
Na so grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by OLYmighty: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
Who has time for all these when guys plenty for street.
. Then prepare for serious beating whenever u mess up. Street guys got no chill!!
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
OLYmighty:
. Then prepare for serious beating whenever u mess up. Street guys got no chill!!
Them never born the person wey go raise his hands on me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
For ladies just be introverted, smart and pick a few points the Op said, nobody is flawless.A reasonable man knows that

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by ogbordan(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
[why can't u read and understand the topic
quote author=muller101 post=59504839]Op let me widen ur thinking horizon. The female species are obsessed with numbers in their youth they will love u for ur knowledge of numbers (mathematics) and when they are matured they will love u for possession of numbers with the pounds dollars and naira sign (money)
Go and make money they will flock around u like birds embarking on migration.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by kingsleybrave(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash
I mean what has being godly got to do with marriage.

forget all these jhur a man that wants to marry you will marry you.
if you like go to the mountain fast and pray, kill all the demons if he doesn't want you he doesn't want you.

Women should learn to stop wasting their time and love on a man who is not ready to commit to them

I got the above qualities tho except the godly part.

Serious minded individuals can send a pm
ARE U INDIRECTLY ON ADVERT? NOTED,

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by EzekielMab(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:

You forgot to mention the way they fart

My ex girlfriend has a habit of changing panties frequently which she vehemently hide the reason from me even after asking her countless of times

The day her kasala bursted is when she came to my house and I cooked indomie with an almost spoiled egg for her to eat. Thirty minutes later the sound I heard was exactly like that of a rock been disintegrated in quarry. Perhaps her fart does carry current because her skirt and pant torn immediately the bomb dropped

Naija gals can fart thunder because they eat a lot like glutton. I am not saying gals shouldn't fart in their boyfriend's presence but at least decrease the voltage from 600V to 4V. I've seen guys that died of heart-attack after witnessing their babe fart

Crazy dude
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Learn how to give proper head, some women even refuse to head and some will be scratching your kini with their teeth angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by EzekielMab(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
Them born the person wey go raise his hands on me.

Are you a soldier ni..??

Forget jo.. grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by EzekielMab(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2017
burqueenx:
Be ..... grin grin grin

Ha!!!

Kuku kill the guy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Kevsman(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2017
16: KNOW HOW TO COOK

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Oluwapresley(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash

if you like go to the mountain fast and pray, kill all the demons if he doesn't want you he doesn't want you.

Women should learn to stop wasting their time and love on a man who is not ready to commit to them

You said and I quote "all these are trash".. yet u went ahead to say and I quote again " I got all the above qualities except being Godly".. Isnt that invariably saying something?

if everything is trash according to you and u still posses everything.... wahala dey o

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by OLYmighty: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Them born the person wey go raise his hands on me.
I believe u!!
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Biggers82(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Let the lady Continue Smoking Weed with her boyfriend thinking she is cool. My Sister that guy will marry a decent girl then use you as a Testimony in church...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by pappicole(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2017
This generation of ours doesn't want good advice. Check where u're faulty in the mirror instead begin castigating OP.after you will said that because of dowry'price too big that is why the man stop coming.

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by TheEminentLaity: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2017
I had to gape twice at your picture, My speck, slim with the coke bottle figure wink
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Women should do this..women should do that..too many rules just to attract a man..
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by iammolise(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Girls won't even give effs about this coz they've got tons of admirers they can select from... They always have a dummy they can fall back to... If a girl delays in getting married it's only coz she over don it with her selection and in course of that years have been wasted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by permit(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Women should do this..women should do that..too many rules just to attract a man..
grin
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
babe u need not do much to attract me, infact i rob u
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by TheEminentLaity: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Picture or Idon'tbelieveit
Evaberry:
all these are trash

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Benwems(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2017
OP didn't forgot to say be decent. I dont think any man likes a LovePeddler.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by iammolise(m): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2017
I've met just one girl who tries in most of these things stated. She's just magnificent... She makes me wanna get married today. grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by jfleece(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Flashh:
First of all... Just be neat. Others follows.
dats my finest nigga... When is the next edition of Mr nairaland?? I wan vote for u..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by TheEminentLaity: 12:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Bandwagon people undecided. Nigerian ladies learn to know thyself and celebrate your unique existence. I'd go for original, no fake and natural all day. Girls who are confident to use their real hair and original skin colour and can express themselves, even when it's contrary to the majority.

OP what has god got to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by midehill(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash

are u an atheist...if yes i gat sumtin to tell u but if no congratulations
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by jitolala(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Unfortunately,men are rare breed and are going extinct in the marriage market.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by zodd(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2017
too many relationship and dating experts everywhere..
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by NNAMDICE: 12:38am On Aug 16, 2017
op you are very correct..the most annoying ones are the un intelligent ones that knows nothing...all they know is the name of the latest weavon and clothes in the market,,,when you ask them who is the vp of nigeria...I DONT KNOW OOOOOO....

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by NNAMDICE: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
Op let me widen ur thinking horizon. The female species are obsessed with numbers in their youth they will love u for ur knowledge of numbers (mathematics) and when they are matured they will love u for possession of numbers with the pounds dollars and naira sign (money)
Go and make money they will flock around u like birds embarking on migration.
DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT THE OP POSTED?I THINK YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND PLS GO BACK AND READ IT PROPERLY AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND PLS TELL YOUR NUMBER WHO CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND TO EXPLAIN TO YOU
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by zodd(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2017
too many relationship and dating experts everywhere..
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by NifemiKolade(m): 12:58am On Aug 16, 2017
a nice write up by the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.