Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (56587 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by sexaddict08(m): 5:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash
I mean what has being godly got to do with marriage.

forget all these jhur a man that wants to marry you will marry you.
if you like go to the mountain fast and pray, kill all the demons if he doesn't want you he doesn't want you.

Women should learn to stop wasting their time and love on a man who is not ready to commit to them

I got the above qualities tho except the godly part.

Serious minded individuals can send a pm

them go continue to dey chop u and clean mouth...

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by sexaddict08(m): 5:28am On Aug 16, 2017
kwynette:
Akuko uwa

u will not listen now and learn from experience people, when u reach 30 thats when ur eye will clear...
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by sexaddict08(m): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2017
blackbeau1:
Nice points @ Op buh the truth is the best thing is for you to be yourself. There is some1 out there who wants you with all your flaws , warts and all.

just like somebody wants Tonto Dike abi?
you girls will not listen to a good advice now, be forming smart...

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by vanhayor(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2017
I bet that's the way to friendzone
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Women should do this..women should do that..too many rules just to attract a man..

Same for men also.
The way I see it these rules are only taken serious by some target group.

The rules on how a man can attract and keep a woman are for those men who are "non-players". Call them "genuine" if you like. Some tag them "beta" males. They are not necessarily weak. Many have a heart of gold. Yeah. They have the best of intentions, but they get the negative review from ladies ala friend-zoning.

The rules on how a woman can attract and keep a man are for those women who have passed their prime. Those who once thought they could get the attention of a combat-ready army only to find out later that the grass doesn't get greener with time. Those babe be like "I can get another man whenever I want." Hahahahaha. Reality is very different my dear.

Playing guys and young girls don't play by these rules. So there's never a shortage of young girls for the play boys to bed, neither is there a shortage of interested guys for the younger girls to milk.

The thing is that, its never too late for a man to up his game and start getting the kill. But not so much for ladies. The attention dwindles as time goes by. There is a saying that men age like wine, but women age like milk. Best thing a woman can do for herself is to take a determined and decided advantage of her early years to attract and keep a guy. And that requires some level of mentoring from mothers and elder ones.

Now you know. Go be a good Samaritan for a young sister of yours out there. Don't let her make the same mistake of thinking she's the earth's axis.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 16, 2017
gunther6:
@Op you need to fix your brain this is the most sexist article I have ever read on this site.

And seun you need to get your brain fixed for all the anti gay propaganda.

So a man can't talk about woman again without being labelled "sexist"? What about all those other posts that tell men how to attract and keep a woman? Are they sexist too?

Guy try use your sense na.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2017
sweatlana:
Be yourself and don't try to change or conform for any man.
Ok.

sweatlana:
Focus on improving yourself...
I thought what OP posted was part of "improving" oneself.

sweatlana:
money then buy yourself a loyal husband.
Hahahahaha. Good one. Best advice. Meanwhile. Have you bought one already?

sweatlana:
The average Nigerian man will forget his ego at the drop of a hat if he sees a woman who can feed him.
Lol. Sorry to burst your bubble. This is truer for ladies. Just buy her shiny things and she'll be yours forever.
But all that notwithstanding, the man and lady could still cheat no matter what you give them

sweatlana:
My Fact!

Fixed it for ya.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Vandieee(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2017
Eva, morning! Check your inbox. Thanks

Evaberry:
all these are trash

if you like go to the mountain fast and pray, kill all the demons if he doesn't want you he doesn't want you.

Women should learn to stop wasting their time and love on a man who is not ready to commit to them

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by goldedprince: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2017
when you want to give him Bleep, make sure you Bleep craze commot for him head
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Antecote(f): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2017
God will smile on a virtuous woman
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by GloryCardinal(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Nice written but what of the guys
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Oladipo1166(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2017
your make-up must not be obvious
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysPad:

You forgot to mention the way they fart

My ex girlfriend has a habit of changing panties frequently which she vehemently hide the reason from me even after asking her countless of times

The day her kasala bursted is when she came to my house and I cooked indomie with an almost spoiled egg for her to eat. Thirty minutes later the sound I heard was exactly like that of a rock been disintegrated in quarry. Perhaps her fart does carry current because her skirt and pant torn immediately the bomb dropped

Naija gals can fart thunder because they eat a lot like glutton. I am not saying gals shouldn't fart in their boyfriend's presence but at least decrease the voltage from 600V to 4V. I've seen guys that died of heart-attack after witnessing their babe fart
Guy, you funny gan grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Afhounja(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Posting sh!t like the OP did is a complete waste of time.

The average female has a good number of men who are chasing after and showering her with attention on a daily basis. This results to an over inflated ego, narcissistic behaviour, over-the-top sense of entitlement, and an exaggerated self estimation in females.

As you can see, some females on this thread are already dismissing the OP's write up. That should tell you a lot.

In the typical female's mind, asking her to do or become what the OP has in his write up is bullshit. She believes that men should be falling at her feet without any real effort on her part just because she has a vagina.

The average female can be the most disrespectful, nastiest, extremely self centered, and most mediocre being on the planet and still demand that she deserves the best man with the best things in life without putting any effort into EARNING them.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Trash grin angry
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by DonEvarest(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2017
All I see here is benefitial to the woman exhibiting it herself. But when it comes to tips for men to get a woman you would be hearing stuffs like, kiss her on the fore head, call her at night, have enough cash, crack jokes for her, act nice to her and all other poo involved.
Later one aunty would stand like agama lizard to dey preach feminism.
Men and women are equal my foot!
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by kkins25(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:
all these are trash

Nice one, so which rank of Satanel ard you working with??

"forget all these jhur a man that wants to marry you will marry you" then why I got the above qualities tho except the godly part.
giving women confusing advice
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysPad:

My ex girlfriend has a habit of changing panties frequently which she vehemently hide the reason from me even after asking her countless of times

The day her kasala bursted is when she came to my house and I cooked indomie with an almost spoiled egg for her to eat. Thirty minutes later the sound I heard was exactly like that of a rock been disintegrated in quarry. Perhaps her fart does carry current because her skirt and pant torn immediately the bomb dropped

Naija gals can fart thunder because they eat a lot like glutton. I am not saying gals shouldn't fart in their boyfriend's presence but at least decrease the voltage from 600V to 4V. I've seen guys that died of heart-attack after witnessing their babe fart

kuku plant a step down transformer in series just before their colon na

smh
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by tellwisdom: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

Who broke your heart?

CAN u come to my house? Let's wink wink..u will like it sad
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by HarveySpecter1: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2017
Unfortunately, slaying won't attract you to a potential suitor
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by kkins25(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2017
AlwaysPad:

OH BOY!!! WHERE DID DIS COME FROM??
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Edusouls(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Women should do this..women should do that..too many rules just to attract a man.. And you should learn and adjust your attitiude,stop complaining and go please a man, it is all about a man
in this world,we are GODS representatives on earth so let it get into your head now,or you end up single and searching at 38.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by tosyne2much(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2017
You forgot to add that you should not eat and your mouth will be sounding like that of a dog cheesy
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by 2sexynet: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
Op let me widen ur thinking horizon. The female species are obsessed with numbers in their youth they will love u for ur knowledge of numbers (mathematics) and when they are matured they will love u for possession of numbers with the pounds dollars and naira sign (money)
Go and make money they will flock around u like birds embarking on migration.
if it were an exam, you would have failed. The OP wasn't talking about men here BUT women. Learn to comprehend contents and weave your expressions accordingly.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Only women have to do this, be this and that ,na wah o

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Eeroh95(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Women will do all these so that men can fall in 5heir trap....after marriage them go turn the opposite of all these.. OP continue..

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by surebetcovers: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Sure VIP games available and ready with me call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below no free games serious minded people only

Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by KingRex1(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2017
You can rarely see a lady with the aforementioned.
But then, I can hardly not be attracted to a lady who possesses all those
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by jacyhelen(f): 7:17am On Aug 16, 2017
tellwisdom:
Op, u are foolish If u like add 15 more to it, i wont say Hi to them. angry

just be neat and good simple.
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by petra1(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ahan!
Women should do this..women should do that..too many rules just to attract a man..

Remain there na . No be force
Re: How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. by Maxvasia(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Nothing seems to concern or catch the interest of our generation other than sex, romance and marriage. They talk about ntn else! Nothing useful or progressive can ever be talked about by them on social media and in life
I weep in Indian for my generation. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.