Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. (15102 Views)

46-year-old Pastor, Chidi Eke Dies After Embarking On 40 Days Dry Fasting In Imo / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by BlueAngel444: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by edicied: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic
Pls what has this got to do with anything? Do you Christians lack comprehension?
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by BlueAngel444: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
edicied:

Pls what has this got to do with anything? Do you Christians lack comprehension?

Not Christians, church goers and men followers who fail to study the truth or even history that may or may not back up their believes.

Acting based on what you hear without proof, foundation or true doctrinal basis.

We should not be too lazy to find the truth
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by edicied: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Not Christians, church goers and men followers who fail to study the truth or even history that may or may not back up their believes.

Acting based on what you hear without proof, foundation or true doctrinal basis.

We should not be too lazy to find the truth

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
BELOVE! YOU DON'T NEED TO FAST TO BE DELIVERED...YOUR DELIVERANCE IS IN CHRIST JESUS THE MIGHTY GOD...TURN TO HIM NOW AND WATCH THOSE PROBLEM TROUBLING YOU FADEAWAY IN A BLINK OF AN EYE...HALLELUYAH!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
BELOVE! THANK THE LORD JESUS THAT YOU WERE HEALED..TO GOD BE THE GLORY!.AMEN...BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THOSE PROCESS YOU WENT THROUGH TO BE HEALED. A SIMPLE FAITH IN THE STRIPES AND WOUNDS OF CHRIST JESUS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOU HEALED

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Mark 9:29 "And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting"
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
BELOVE! THAT WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.NOTE; THE NEW TESTAMENT BEGAN THROUGH THE DEATH OF CHRIST JESUS THE LAMB OF THE NEW CONVENANT..NO DEMON CAN RESIST THE ALL-POWERFUL NAME OF CHRIST JESUS WITH OR WITHOUT FASTING.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BELOVE! THAT WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.NOTE; THE NEW TESTAMENT BEGAN THROUGH THE DEATH OF CHRIST JESUS THE LAMB OF THE NEW CONVENANT..NO DEMON CAN RESIST THE ALL-POWERFUL NAME OF CHRIST JESUS WITH OR WITHOUT FASTING.
Awesome, I concur. Believe in the power of Jesus and you are good to fight off those stinking useless, demons.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
BELOVE! IT IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST JESUS AND NOTHING MORE...YOU ARE BLESSED IN CHRIST!
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Olibboy: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2019
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are lucky you could break by 3a.m. the first time i did 3days, we were locked up in a room upstairs in the church complex.

We never met or interacted with any other person apart from the people who went in for the fast with.

We went in on Wednesday night and commenced by 12midnite, through Thursday friday to Saturday after the midnite prayers, we broke with fruits and water.
We entered church service and closed by 11a.m then went home to eat. Holy God!!!!! It's gets to a point hunger gets tired and leaves you alone, just weakness remains.

Now, there's a difference between fasting and prayer and hunger strike. If you don't pray during the fast, you are on hunger strike.

The people i joined to pray and fast were strong people. They were used to it, but I wasn't.

We prayed at 3 hours intervals. 6, 9, 12, 3, 6, and on and on. You don't kneel to pray, you don't sit to pray. You stand. Or walk about so that you won't fall asleep.

Hmmm, i saw heaven. On the third day, i felt like throwing up, i vomited slimy greenish substance. I thought i'd die. lol.

But something remarkable happened during or after that fast. I was healed of Stomach Ulcer without praying for it. I had Ucler before then. I went about with Gelocyl Tricilacate (not sure of the spelling). Even wen i went in for that fast, i had it, but i forgot i had it till i got home on sunday. That was the end of that issue till date.

From then, it became easy. 24 hrs, 48hrs 72hrs, i was doing it easily.

It's hard to begin, but if you put your mind to it, you can do it. And, don't do it alone, it's very hard to do it alone.
Find a partner. You can do it.
What are the things you eat during break.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by oaroloye(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
SHALOM!

Your ignorance is due to the fact that no Pastors I ever heard of want to help their followers learn how to Fast properly.

A Fast of less than 72 hours is a joke.

It is when you get into the 4th day that your store is opening for business.

Fasting without proper instruction is a good way to get yourself killed.

I am sure that you don't even know how to break your Fast, nor what happens to your body while you are Fasting!

I learned everything I know about Fasting from FRANKLIN HALL. Another renowned expert in Fasting was PAUL BRAGG.

[See: ATOMIC POWER WITH GOD thru Prayer and Fasting, by Franklin Hall.
THE MIRACLE OF FASTING, by Paul & Patricia Bragg.]

The body has three Sources of Energy:

1. CARBOHYDRATE: In the form of Glucose.

2. LIPIDS; In the form of Cholesterol.

3. PROTEIN: In the form of Tissues.

It takes 72 hours for your body to use up all of the Glucose it has floating around the bloodstream, and in the muscles.

After that, and only after that, does it turn on Enzymes to controlledly break down the Fat stored in the Adipose Tissue.

This is when everything changes.

We are not used to this form of metabolism. People who eat regularly have no idea that their bodies can do that.

There is an immediate culling of old Red Blood Cells. The Urine turns Amber- this is neither good nor bad- merely normal.

The break-down of Glucose yields CO 2 and H2; but the break-down of the Fat reserve yields a variety of things, including Acetone- aka Nail-Polish remover. These substances are highly toxic to the body, and, if allowed to remain, will kill you in as early as the first 7 days.

To prevent this, one must drink at least a quarter-gallon of fresh water on a daily basis. It can be heated, and it does not have to be drunk in one sitting.

After 72 hours without eating, the body ceases to produce Gastric Juice. Therefore, one no longer feels hungry.

Supposed Christians who boast about Fasting for prolonged periods, but never mention this are wicked people.

One does get weaker and weaker as one goes without food, but only until the 7 th day, or so. Then, if one has been drinking the necessary amount of water, one gets stronger and stronger, until one I'd at least as strong as normal, between the 10th-14th days.

Anyone Fasting for long periods, who does not tell you this is a bad person.

Some people who claim to have Fasted for long periods could not tell you about these phenomena, because they were lying- they never Fasted that long.

If you Fast long enough for your Gastric Juice Production and Bowel Movements to cease, you must take a very special diet to break your Fast, or you could make yourself seriously ill, or even kill yourself with your choice of breakfast.

One SHELTON cited a case in which a Miner was trapped underground for a week. He "survived" by drinking dirty water in the mine, until he was rescued.

He was given a sandwich upon exiting, and died soon after.

He died from ignorance, and the wickedness of the Clergy and Medical Profession, both of whom are trained to hide the truth about Fasting.

His death was attributed to the meat in the sandwich. That is nonsense. Meat is very bad for a person who has been 7 days without food- but it could never have killed him.

The BREAD would have been like eating GLASS, because there would have been no lubrication to prevent its INDIGESTIBLE CELLULOSE ROUGHAGE from scouring his intestines, and opening its Blood Vessels.

This was probably covered-up in his autopsy.

The first week of breaking a 7-day and longer Fast, one should take only Citrus Fruit Juice. The first reason being that the natural secretions and bowel movements must be initiated gradually, before one can risk solid good.

The second reason is that the stomach and intestines have harmless Bacteria covering them on the insides, and this prevents harmful Bacteria and Fungi from getting into the body.

After 72 hours of Fasting, all of these Bacteria begin to die out- along with other Bacteria in the body.

This is why the Medical Establishment does not want the public to know what Fasting can do. FRANKLIN HALL said that Fasting alone can cure 98% of illnesses and ailments.

That will deprive the Medical Establishment of 98% of its business: WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO- TELL THE TRUTH?

Don't be so naïve!

About 2015, I had serious joint pains- it hurt to move. Arthritis. I was 55. I went on a 28-day Fast, and was fine.

A co-worker has a similar problem.

He can only walk with a stoop, he shuffles, and hangs his arms- it is agony, just to watch him. His son is a medical Doctor- but if he told him to Fast, he would lose his license, if it came to light.

So, he tells his own father nothing.

This is the kind of thing we are up against.

Your Doctor will not help you to Fast.

PAUL BRAGG had a Sporting accident, at an advanced age, and checked into a hospital. They surely identified him, and gave him some sort of "hot shot," and he died in a matter of hours.

That is how they do it: they are trained to kill you, if they know that you are Fasting, so that they can blame the Fasting.

I do not know for sure, but I suspect that FRANKLIN HALL died the same way.

There are wicked characters teaching disinformation about Fasting online.

One guy recommended drinking A GALLON of Fresh Water every day of your Fast- as he says he did for 40 days.

That's a good way to kill yourself!

Drinking too much water can kill you.

Another, a woman, claimed to have Fasted 40 days, and claimed to have broken it with fried vegetables- including GINGER!

These people are sociopathic murderers!

Don't believe and emulate people, just because they say they did something and it worked for them.

A lady named ELLEN GREVE claimed to be a practitioner of an esoteric Spiritual Technique called BIGU.

This involves what we call "DRY" Fasting- for SEVERAL MONTHS to several YEARS.

YOCHANNAN BAPTIST was probably what she called a BREATHARIAN- people THOUGHT that he ate LOCUSTS and Wild Honey- because NOBODY KNEW what he ate or drank- probably NOTHING AT ALL.

An Indian Sage has not eaten nor drunk anything for 70 years- three goddesses manifested to him as a kid, and told him to stop eating. So, he didn't eat nor drink anything.

Chinese Scientists examined him in their lab for ten days, and could not figure out how he was living without discomfort.

They missed the possibility that he was absorbing water through his skin while being bathed. FRANKLIN HALL said that that happens when one Fasts on mountaintops, and can absorb one's minimum requirement through the skin and lungs.

ELLEN GREVE was invited to be so tested, but the Doctor in charge aborted the test, because she was clearly suffering dangerously, before the 10th.

This wicked woman claimed that she could teach ANYONE to become a BREATHARIAN in 21 days. First, one must go 10 days without eating or drinking.

I am the last person to say that such a procedure would not work.

I will say, that if a large number of people attempt this, some of them will probably die between the 6th and 11th days, because they were carrying something or the other around in their bodies, which could not but kill them.

A Scottish woman named VERITY LYNN deviated from ELLEN GREVE'S instructions, and tried to execute the conversion programme out-of-doors.

That is a sure way to encounter a SATANIC SPIRIT.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Others may have died, even following the instructions. Claimed BREATHARIANS have been caught eating (see: YOUTUBE).

FASTING is not something to play around with. Successful BREATHARIANS could be bonded to some Satanic Spirit, who feeds off of them, in exchange for supporting their vital functions- as YOCHANNAN BAPTIST was accused of.

If one sticks to the normal procedure of Fasting, it is safe and healthy, and nothing untoward will happen to you.

But if you stress your body by drinking insufficient amounts of water, of course you can hallucinate anything you want.

You can also unlock legitimate Power, if you are adhering to proper Spiritual Procedure, and "Deliver" yourself.

After 72 hours, NARCOTICS ADDICTIONS- to HARD DRUGS and ALCOHOL are cured.

There is nothing magical about this.

The substances causing addiction are bonded to the Body Fat, so that when it begins to metabolize, those go, too.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by oaroloye(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
MISHIGAS!

bloodofthelamb:
BELOVE! YOU DON'T NEED TO FAST TO BE DELIVERED...YOUR DELIVERANCE IS IN CHRIST JESUS THE MIGHTY GOD...TURN TO HIM NOW AND WATCH THOSE PROBLEM TROUBLING YOU FADEAWAY IN A BLINK OF AN EYE...HALLELUYAH!

bloodofthelamb:

Frederick7:
Awesome, I concur. Believe in the power of Jesus and you are good to fight off those stinking useless, demons.

Fools arrogantly spin Theories that ignore Biblical Facts!

. MATTHEW 6:1-18.

"Take heed
that ye do not your alms
before men,
to be seen of them:
otherwise ye have
no Reward of your Father
Which is in Heaven.
2. "Therefore when thou
doest thine alms,
do not sound a trumpet
before thee,
as the Hypocrites do
in the Synagogues
and in the streets,
that they may have
glory of men.
Verily I Say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

3. "But when thou doest alms,
let not thy left hand know
what thy right hand doeth:
4. "That thine alms
may be in secret:
and thy Father
Which Seeth
in Secret Himself
shall Reward thee openly."
5. "And when thou prayest,
thou shalt not be
as the Hypocrites are:
for they love to pray
standing in the Synagogues
and in the corners of the streets,
that they may be
seen of men.
Verily I Say unto you,

6. "But thou,
when thou prayest,
enter into thy closet,
and when thou hast
shut thy door,
pray to thy Father
Which is in Secret;
and thy Father
Which Seeth in Secret
shall Reward thee openly.
7. "But when ye pray,
use not vain repetitions,
as the Heathen do:
for they think that they
shall be heard for their
much speaking.
8. "Be not ye therefore
like unto them:
for your Father knoweth
what things ye have need of,
before ye ask Him.
9. "After this manner therefore
pray ye:

'OUR FATHER
WHICH ART IN HEAVEN,
HALLOWED BE THY NAME.
10. 'THY KINGDOM COME.
THY WILL BE DONE IN EARTH,
AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
11. 'GIVE US THIS DAY
OUR DAILY BREAD.
12. 'AND FORGIVE US
OUR DEBTS,
AS WE FORGIVE
OUR DEBTORS.
13. 'AND LEAD US NOT
INTO TEMPTATION,
BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL:
FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM,
AND THE POWER,
AND THE GLORY,
FOR EVER.
AMEN.'

14. "For if ye forgive men
their trespasses,
your Heavenly Father
will also Forgive you:
15. "But if ye forgive not
mentheir trespasses,
neither will your Father
Forgive your Trespasses.
16. "Moreover when ye Fast,
be not,
as the Hypocrites,
of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces,
that they may
appear unto men to Fast.
Verily I Say unto you,

17. "But thou,
when thou Fastest,
anoint thine head,
and wash thy face;
18. "That thou appear not
unto men to Fast,
but unto thy Father
Which is in Secret:
and thy Father,
Which seeth in Secret,
shall Reward thee openly."

FASTS OF LESS THAN 48 HOURS ARE A SICK JOKE!

You have no mouth to talk about "Fasting," until you have been without food for 72 consecutive hours.

. MATTHEW 17:14-21.

14. And when they were
come to the multitude,
there came to him
a certain man,
kneeling down to him,
and saying,

15. "Lord, have Mercy
on my son:
for he is lunatick,
and sore vexed:
for ofttimes he falleth
into the fire, and oft
into the water.
16. "And I brought him
to thy Disciples,
and they could not cure him."

17. Then Jesus answered
and Said,

"O Faithless and
perverse generation,
how long shall I be with you?
How long shall I suffer you?
Bring him hither to me."

18. And Jesus rebuked
the Devil;
and he departed out of him:
and the child was cured
from that very hour.
19. Then came the Disciples
to Jesus apart,
and said,

"Why could not we
cast him out?"

20. And Jesus Said unto them,

"Because of your unbelief:
for verily I Say unto you,

'IF YE HAVE FAITH
AS A GRAIN
OF MUSTARD SEED,
YE SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"REMOVE HENCE
TO YONDER PLACE;"

AND IT SHALL REMOVE;
AND NOTHING
SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE
UNTO YOU.'

21 "Howbeit this kind
goeth not out
but by Prayer and Fasting."

COMMONSENSE SHOULD TELL ANYONE, THAT IF FASTING WERE UNNECESSARY, LORD YESHUA WOULD NOT HAVE TAUGHT HID DISCIPLES HOW TO DO IT!

. LUKE 5:27-39.

27. And after these things
he went forth,
and saw a Publican,
named Levi,
sitting at the receipt of custom:
and he Said unto him,

"Follow me."

28. And he left all,
rose up,
and followed him.
29. And Levi made him
a great feast in his own house:
and there was a great company
of publicans and of others
that sat down with them.
30. But their scribes and Pharisees
murmured against his Disciples,
Saying,

"Why do ye eat and drink
with Publicans and Sinners?"

31. And Jesus answering
Said unto them,

"They that are whole
need not a Physician;
but they that are sick.
32. "I came not to call the Righteous,
but Sinners to Repentance."

33. And they said unto him,

"Why do the disciples of John
fast often,
and make prayers,
and likewise the disciples
of the Pharisees;
but thine eat and drink?"

34. And he said unto them,

"Can ye make
the Children of the Bridechamber fast,
while the Bridegroom is with them?
35. "But the days will come,
when the Bridegroom
shall be taken away from them,
and then shall they fast
in those days."

36. And he Spake also
a Parable unto them;

"No man putteth
a piece of a new garment
upon an old;
if otherwise,
then both the new
maketh a rent,
and the piece that was
taken out of the new
agreeth not with the old.
37. "And no man putteth
new wine into old bottles;
else the new wine
will burst the bottles,
and be spilled,
and the bottles shall perish.
38. "But new wine
must be put into new bottles;
and both are preserved.
39. "No man also
having drunk old wine
straightway desireth new:
for he saith,

'THE OLD IS BETTER.' "

BEAR IN MIND THAT THE EVIL OYINBO COLONIAL CHURCHES WERE ALWAYS AGAINST THE FULL GOSPEL, FROM THE BEGINNING, AND THEIR AGENTS TODAY TROLL SOCIAL MEDIA TO DELIBERATELY DISINFORM THE PUBLIC.

Our WillPower comes from our Life Force, and our life force comes from either God, or our Food, or both.

When we Fast, we reduce the willpower from out foods, and increase the willpower from God.

It is after the 72 hour mark that this changeover occurs, and we feel the will derived from food, drink, and drugs just fall away, and we are more and more in control of ourselves, and able to choose what we do, instead of being driven and compelled by Bio-Chemistry Forces we cannot control.

One must experience this to appreciate it best.

The great "Full" Gospel Pentecostal Preacher, KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN had the greatest Testimony of any other Christian alive: HE SAW JESUS, AND WENT UP TO HEAVEN WITH HIM, AND RECEIVED A SPECIAL HEALING ANOINTING THAT WOULD ONLY HEAL THOSE WHO BELIEVED HIS TESTIMONY.

He pompously preached that it was a Sin to borrow money; that FAITH-IN-GOD would get a Christian ANYTHING THEY NEEDED- until 1980.

He was trying to build a Bible School- RHEMA BIBLE TRAINING CENTER- and had to proceed in building by a particular time, or else forfeit the land, but had not the money to continue.

In desperation, he quietly borrowed the money to finish the project. But news of his deed leaked, and finally, Kenneth Hagin confessed the inconvenient Truth at his CAMPMEETING.

Later on, he wrote a booklet on Fasting: A COMMONSENSE GUIDE TO FASTING (1981)- which he also distributed "free" to subscribers to his free "WORD OF FAITH" magazine.

[It turns out that the generosity of Oyinbo Ministries giving away free gifts, is actually to avoid paying Income Tax.]

In it, he babbles a lot about Fasting, as if he knows what he is talking about, and finally admits that the longest he had ever Fasted was THREE DAYS.

"...BIKAUZE AH AHLWAAZ GAAT WHAAT AH AHZKED FER, BAH DUH THAARD DAYY!"

(I think there was a cassette tape message.)

The point is that he DID NOT always get what he needed by the third day. There were numerous things he needed, but didn't get- even things he was not aware that he lacked.

We have had to hear from his detractors that there were numerous people whom he failed to Heal. Whereas, to hear him talk about his Ministry, he made it sound like he never failed to Heal anybody he prayed for.

His son wrote that he was annoyed that people would come from across the country to be prayed for by Kenneth Hagin Senior, but when he was not immediately available, he offered to pray for them, but they often declined, saying that they had come to be prayed for by "THE REAL EXPERT" (the term I believe he used was "THE PINCH HITTER." That would be someone who could always be relied on to score I'm baseball?)

When he retorted that he was also an Expert in Prayer, he was annoyed that they would not accept it.

I am not sure that he understood the implications of his father's preaching.

I assure you, that at the time I read his book, I did not.

Any Christian should have confidence that any other Believing Christian can pray with them, or for them- or even that they should be able to pray FOR THEMSELVES.

That is not the impression that FULL GOSPEL PREACHERS give- even when they say the exact words. People are led to believe that they have a "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH "JESUS," " such that, if THEY prayed, with them or for them, GOD WOULD SURELY HEAR.

Someone came and asked Kenneth E. Hagin whether anything they prayed for together would be fulfilled.

Kenneth Hagin had to say "yes!" with confidence- because he had taken MILLIONS of dollars from his people, teaching that that was so.

The man tearfully asked Kenneth Hagin to pray with him, THAT HE WOULD NEVER SIN AGAIN!

Kenneth Hagin cunningly replied, that the ONLY WAY that that Prayer could be fulfilled was if GOD SHOULD STRIKE HIM DEAD, IMMEDIATELY!

Therefore, did he still want to pray that prayer?

He did not.

Therefore, he went away deceived.

If Kenneth Hagin had Fasted for more than three days, he would have experienced the DEATH of his ABILITY-TO-SIN.

The Power to commit Sin comes from EARTHLY FOOD.

That is the Secret of SIN.

The Power to LIVE SINLESSLY comes from THE WORD OF GOD.

When you turn off the Power to Sin by Fasting, IT IS DIFFICULT to turn it back on!

UNBELIEF IS A SIN: AND IT IS POWERED BY EARTHLY FOOD.

Gluttons like Kenneth Hagin- who declared in his book that all people who teach LONG FASTING, and tell people how long they Fasted, are [i]HYPOCRITES,[/,i] could never understand that.

So, you see how THREE-DAY FASTING is definitely NOT ENOUGH?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? / 7 Causes Of Delay In Marriage And How To Avoid Them / As A Christian Have You Experience Miracle Personally Or Seen It Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.