Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World (8525 Views)

Bible Story (15): And Sarah Begat Isaac / Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by shotster50(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
Why wont the prophet Mohammed do anything if they Burn the Qu'Ran on september 11th?

Because he's a spineless, ugly, homosexual,
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mudley313:

retarded e-war of words between deluded fanatical worshippers of foreign non-existent god that never can seem to act or speak for themselves for whatever reason

[size=4pt]tHIS COOL GUY don't join issues with retards[/size]! cool cool cool cool

shotster50:

Why wont the prophet Mohammed do anything if they Burn the Qu'Ran on september 11th?

Because he's a spineless, ugly, homosexual,

A goat should have no access to a computer,now go eat some paper.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by shotster50(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
Like a death at a birthday party, you are ruining all the fun. Stop getting emotional and face the facts,
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2010
@toba and co well they only read and listen to there Alaba and Aba made Bible and there pastors only preaches what they wanna hear to them and i also believe those does not happen in an ordinary eyes since most of there Pastors belong to one Occultist or the other and most of them patronize Erelu Agbaye so they have been brain washed and only listen to what there fake pastors preaches and come on here blabbing around. you have been given alot of Questions to answer and most of you are just messing around like you don't see the Question, a guy post a Question on a certain thread that says if xtains have God or so i will throw the on here for someone like F-O-O-L toba to answer so pls just answer the Question and dont beat around the bush ok.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2010
Here goes the Question's

[b](1)According to the history of the bible (from Adam till the present day), the world is not older than 5000 years and yet, there are archaeological findings dating back to millions and even billions of years back.There is no mention of ancient civilizations, dinosaurs or prehistoric plant life.All that was mentioned are what we see around us today.Could you explain this discrepancy?

(2)In the book of Genesis, Cain killed Abel out of jealousy.He was exiled from Eden and he went to the land of Nod and married there.Can you explain who those people were coz from my recollection, at that time it was just Adam,Eve and two kids.So who are these people that were "omitted" in the story and who is this mysterious woman Cain married? Was it his sister? Or did he get married to animals?

(3)In the same bible, the lord was angry with the world he created and was determined to destroy his creation (how ironic ).He instructed Noah to build an arc and put pairs of all living things in that ark.To the best of my knowledge, botanists spend their entire lives collecting and identifying species of a particular organism/animal/plant.Even if he lived 2,000 years on earth, there was no way he could have been able to achieve such a feat coz there were no airplanes,buses or ships to travel across the globe to get all pairs of organisms.Are we trying to say he came down to Africa to get the African elephant and then trekked back to India to get the Indian elephant? Think about it and you'll see how ridiculous it sounds.No roads.No buses.No planes.No ships.No rockets.No internet and yet. . .

(4)The current bible used in Christianity today has two parts. . .the old and new testament.Now there are practices in the old testament that most churches especially Pentecostals have discontinued e.g eye for an eye, sacrificial offerings and so on.When you ask them, they tell you that Christ came and all things are washed away rendering the old testament null and void.If this is true, why then do they still revert to Malachi 3:10 when it comes to psyching up the congregation to give more offerings and tithes? Weren't all things of old washed away? The same people will tell you that no part of the bible is irrelevant and the same people choose the parts that suit them.Are they confused about who and what they are worshiping?Do they even have an idea of what they are doing?

(5)The god in the bible is referred to as the all knowing god. . .the omni potent, omni present and all that. If he is all these, then he should have known that Eve would be tempted by the serpent and she would fall.He should have known how his creation would go till this present day.Why then did he create man when he knew that failure was imminent? The bible says he destroyed the world once and will do it again (some call it rapture, others call it Armageddon, a few think it's both ways). Why create something and condemn it? Is the bible implying that god is confused? That he makes errors? Isn't he supposed to be the all knowing god? Explain this please.

(6)The people who brought us Christianity also brought guns,liquor and slave trade (i don't know about you but that doesn't sound "holy-like" to me).They superimposed their religion on the black folks as a means of control.The same people who brought us their religion don't take it as serious as we do.I might be wrong but Nigeria to the best of my knowledge is the most prayerful/religious country in the world (there is hardly any street in Lagos without at least 2 churches or fellowships) and yet, with all the abundance of religion, we are the most cold hearted people to our fellow human beings! Christianity as we know it today originated from the Catholic church whose practices are chiefly unorthodox or in plain English. . .idol worship (how else can you explain worshiping a graven image of Mary, praying to saints,kissing the rings and feet of priests and the rosary. . .all of which aren't mentioned in the bible). Christians all claim to be worshiping one god. . .why then can't a Christ Embassy worshiper spend a few Sundays at Celestial Church of Christ? Why can't a C.A.C Pastor minister in Assemblies of God? Why can't Winners Chapel members worship in K&S? Or are there different gods? Are the so called Christians confused? Please explain these few questions satisfactorily and i'll hold my peace.

NB : Please, don't give me the usual "god works in mysterious ways" or " the ways of the lord cannot be understood" or " do not question the lord" crap.I've heard it one time too many.[/b]
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
Muslims have been brainwashed so they see the irony of reality. Boko Haram leader is against the west&their technologies, he told he fellow islamic terrorists to resist 'boko'(English, development etc) yet they use sophisticated weapons&gsm phones made by the west. 2days ago they launch another terrorist attack on Bauchi prison.The prison guards were overpowered by the terrorist, who carried weapons made by oyinbo pple. Is that not brainwashing at work?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
This is exactly what am talking about why not answer the questions mister
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
toba:

Muslims have been brainwashed so they see the irony of reality. Boko Haram leader is against the west&their technologies, he told he fellow islamic terrorists to resist 'boko'(English, development etc) yet they use sophisticated weapons&gsm phones made by the west. 2days ago they launch another terrorist attack on Bauchi prison.The prison guards were overpowered by the terrorist, who carried weapons made by oyinbo pple. Is that not brainwashing at work?
and can you give me any proof of those that attack the prison to be muslims you lunatic son of bitch
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2010
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[size=15pt]

YUSUFALI: But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you for your Faith,- fight ye the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: that thus they may be restrained.
YUSUFALI: Will ye not fight people who violated their oaths, plotted to expel the Messenger, and took the aggressive by being the first (to assault) you? Do ye fear them? Nay, it is Allah Whom ye should more justly fear, if ye believe!

So this statement Indicate in the a condition if they break their oats since you quoting verbatim from doom prophet, we could not lay our hand on the entire description of the event typical of Christians MSSS -they prefer misquoting(could be an accident sometimes) to obfuscate the issue. anyway this verse indicate that when they the pagans people break their oat (treaty), then war ensues, I cannot  lay my hands on the actual verse that says fight the unbelievers if they attack you in the sacred precints of the mosques, so they are clearly conditions that NO SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT YOU TO ALLOW AN ATTACK ON YOU WITHOUT RETALIATING AND REPELLING IT. SO YOU HARDLY MADE SENSE.

YUSUFALI: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

nOW COMMON SENSE IT SAYS THOSE WHO WAGED WAR AGAINST ALLAH AND A MESSENGER, AND STRIVE WITH MIGHT FOR MISCHIEF, PLEASE IF IN YOUR RELIGION DOING MISCHIEF AND WAGING WAR AGAINST GOD IS ALLOWED THEN I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT IN ISLAM IS IS A GREAT TAGUAT AND HENCE MUST BE REPEALED BY NECESSARY MEANS, ISLAM DID COME TO THE WORLD SO THAT ITS ADHERANTS SHOULD DIE WITHOUT CAUSE.
[/size]

then tell me how can you wage wart against your creator ? you see that you are have a baby mode of reason "WAGING WAR AGAINST GOD " funny . then why didn't you include their penalties like cutting off their hands, execuition or prisoning . mr vedaxcool , you can tell that to kid any one that read that verses will know where or what the verses are talking about .
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2010
[b][/b]"Allah’s Apostle dictated the Divine Verse: 'Not equal are those believers who sit at home and those who strive hard, fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' [Qur'an 4:95
CAN YOU SEE THAT MUSLIMS BROTHERS THAT STAY HOME DO NOT EXPECT THE SAME AMOUNT OF VIRGINS WITH YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS IN SUICIDE BOMBER AND TERRORIST ATTACK
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

and can you give me any proof of those that attack the prison to be muslims you lunatic son of naughty woman
See warn urself with the words u are using on me.Trust me im not gentle at all. I watched the interview of eyewitness account. One said that directly in front of the mosque, young men came to warn him of their impending attack immediately the fast was broken around 7pm. He said they were swearing using islamic terms on monday evening. He said when he left, the attack was launched. I saw it myself on channels tv Dstv. What more proof do u need to confirm they are muslims?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2010
hmmmm you see say you be Idiot here who know if the witness if your immediately brother or philip006 or jcross or could even be you so how am i to believe that this is truth and when you watch on CNN you see as the attack in taking place and beside can you recognise any of the attacker's face?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmmm you see say you be here who know if the witness if your immediately brother or philip006 or jcross or could even be you so how am i to believe that this is truth and when you watch on CNN you see as the attack in taking place and beside can you recognise any of the attacker's face?
are you one of them b,cos your look give some doubts FBI are watching your posts
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2010
jcross19:

are you one of them b,cos your look give some doubts FBI are watching your posts
Did you just say my look? you guys have no brain at all you just going about spreading rumor about anything happen blaming it on Islam so everyone will think and change there mind toward you evil and fraud religion But for all you are doing that does not change the image of Islam we are still strong and will always be as Allah always wish
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by shotster50(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2010
@ bashy,

You are beyond redemption. Carry on with your crusade , your reward awaits you in muslim paradise where you will be nothing but an abd for your arabic masters, who knows you could even make it as one of the 72 virgins.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2010
jcross19:

then tell me how can you wage wart against your creator ? you see that you are have a baby mode of reason "WAGING WAR AGAINST GOD " funny . then why didn't you include their penalties like cutting off their hands, execuition or prisoning . mr vedaxcool , you can tell that to kid any one that read that verses will know where or what the verses are talking about .

I see that you are bearly distinguishable from the words Ignorant and Unintelligent, as when the jews attempted(but failed) to kill Jesus, wasn't it an attempt to deatroy God's message at conception, wasn't it fighting against the creator's will and by extension God himself, if you lak understanding of simple english then go back Nursery, when God issues a commandment and you go againts it doesn't it means dsobeying God or is just his Message you Disobeyed, Your bible is filled with fighting's against the Children of Isreal( god's people?), I need not to go far as Shiek Hambali has warned not to argue with someone of Lower Intellect.

jcross19:

then why didn't you include their penalties like cutting off their hands, execuition or prisoning . mr vedaxcool , you can tell that to kid any one that read that verses will know where or what the verses are talking about .

Another senseless statement from pesin with animal Intellect.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
shotster50:

@ bashy,

You are beyond redemption. Carry on with your crusade , your reward awaits you in muslim paradise where you will be nothing but an abd for your arabic masters, who knows you could even make it as one of the 72 virgins.
What redemption are you talking about? you know when Jesus died he went straight to hell not fot anything but to create a place for person like you that call him God ok so be prepare to descent to hell.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmmmm you see say you be here who know if the witness if your immediately brother or philip006 or jcross or could even be you so how am i to believe that this is truth and when you watch on CNN you see as the attack in taking place and beside can you recognise any of the attacker's face?
is there any sense in this post of yours? Ur English is very bad guy. Where are u from? Afghanistan or iran?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2010
toba:

is there any sense in this post of yours? your English is very bad guy. Where are u from? Afghanistan or iran?
am from Jerusalem how about you? were you born in desert to make your brain so dry that you can think and understand things?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Saintp(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
@Toba,
Take it easy with these guys,they will never accept. Like i tell them, they r their own enemies. Except they sit back and ask themselves dis simple question. Why r they being seen as terrorists and make effort to go after those islamist spoiling their religion, then they will all be classified as terrorists. The ball is in their court.

@bashy
Yes some pastors are occultic, no big deal. but at least they dont indoctrinate their followers to kill in the name of God or to blow themselves up in the name of God.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2010
But they kill there follower's silently some are facing trial of fraud cos one pastor one by jet and there are lots follower that could not be able to afford 3 meal daily but saving his/her hard earning in other to pay tithe that was mention in Malachi from the Old Testament Jesus have washed away all the laws and punishment of the Old testament but he never go with the tithe cos he need his fake pastor's to be able to save some money for his return cos he need to flex Big time when he is back.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by mrofficial(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2010
bashy_demy:

But they kill there follower's silently some are facing trial of fraud cos one pastor one by jet and there are lots follower that could not be able to afford 3 meal daily but saving his/her hard earning in other to pay tithe that was mention in Malachi from the Old Testament Jesus have washed away all the laws and punishment of the Old testament but he never go with the tithe cos he need his fake pastor's to be able to save some money for his return cos he need to flex Big time when he is back.

Reading the things Jesus did when he was on earth, you still say these things to Him. You mere human being. Hmmmm.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2010
Negroes fighting over religions of their "white massas", now thats a shameful sight.  Mscheeeww
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2010
mr.official:

[/color]
[color=#000099]
Reading the things Jesus did when he was on earth, you still say these things to Him. You mere human being. Hmmmm.

Are you telling me about the things that was written by some 40 mens?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by cicero(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2010
Something's wrong here, while muslims here claim islam is a religion of peace in practise their brothers all over the world are working day and night to they do not understand the quran.
I stumbled on the following site yesterday: http://ibloga..com/2010/09/quran-burning.html

The above link plus the killing of christians in the north at will and killing thousands on 9/11 while shouting allah kubaru(?) Largely depicts islam as a religion of terror and these are not isolated cases.
My advice is instead of being confrontational our muslim friends should highlight those quranic verses that speak of peace and quote muslim scholars that condemn terrorism instead referring to christianity.
To me no matter how many verses you quote from the bible you can't pin terror on Jesus and His followers.
I am a christian but I am sure I can make a better case for islam as a religion of peace than you guys are doing here.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by cicero(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2010
Also see this, this one made me mad: http://barenakedislam./
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2010
My motive for starting this thread is simple. Jesus founder christianity or better still pple became christians after christ passed through the world.He never wrote the bible but his words are found therein&also his life on earth. Mohammad on the other hand brought islam&the koran. This 2010 we are having terrorism every where in the world. According to the 2 leaders that brought news to us, whose activity(s) can be likened to those of terrorists. Muslims&christians
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
cicero:

Something's wrong here, while muslims here claim islam is a religion of peace in practise their brothers all over the world are working day and night to they do not understand the quran.
I stumbled on the following site yesterday: http://ibloga..com/2010/09/quran-burning.html

The above link plus the killing of christians in the north at will and killing thousands on 9/11 while shouting allah kubaru(?) Largely depicts islam as a religion of terror and these are not isolated cases.
My advice is instead of being confrontational our muslim friends should highlight those quranic verses that speak of peace and quote muslim scholars that condemn terrorism instead referring to christianity.
To me no matter how many verses you quote from the bible you can't pin terror on Jesus and His followers.
I am a christian but I am sure I can make a better case for islam as a religion of peace than you guys are doing here.

After going through the blog I discovered You are the 9th wonder o the world, the daftest daftom the world has, a rare slowpoke like you, you claimed that Muslims do not know the Qur'an, do you? I guess not since you have no Idea of That the Qur'an

Unlike many other religions where people were offered either conversion and peace or death, Islam came with the just word of our creator. In Quran 2:256; God said "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error, " There are many other verses in the Quran that deals with the nature of spreading God's message. One of my favorites which I keep quoting is Verse 10:99 "If it had been thy Lord's Will, they would all have believed, all who are on earth! Wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!" These verses and many others show how much emphasis Islam places on the mind of people, Muslims or non-Muslims.

In This regard, Muslims are governed by the rules that the relationship with non-Muslims should be based on justice, mutual respect, cooperation, and communication. The Quran is very explicit about the justice part of the relationship when God stated in Verse 60:08 "Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just."

The Ultimate Justice
Another prominent example that I keep referring to concerning the just treatment of Islam to non-Muslims; is the fact that while a husband is allowed to ask his Muslim wife not to go to the Mosque; he has no right to ask his wife to go to Church or Synagogue if it happens that the wife is a Christian or a Jew.

But atimes I ask why do one bother when Ignorance and foolery seems to be what you and your Ilks are bounded by, it seems to be your "honour" code

This go to show how foolish a person you are, since no matter what evience is shown to you your intellect is so battered that it can not function normally, furthermore you indicated the deapth of your intelligence by writing I can make a better case meaning I you agree that your religion is violent but your case is prmise on the unintelligent notion that Islam is worse, so much for higher intelligence.

[size=15pt]005.032
YUSUFALI: On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers [/size]
Where is the parallel in any religion?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
@vedaxcool Thanks for the enlightenment may Allah reward you but still the adamant will not listen
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2010
THANK YOU, jAZAKULAHUKHAYR,AMIN
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by alaper: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2010
The first recorded suicide bomber is in the Bible!!! shocked shocked His name is called SAMSON!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2010
bashy_demy:

@vedaxcool Thanks for the enlightenment may Allah reward you but still the adamant will not listen
enlightened pple dont listen to lies, moreso from a book that encourages war&terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Astral Projection: How Do I Start? / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.