Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World (8515 Views)

Bible Story (15): And Sarah Begat Isaac / Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Toba: « #124 on: Today at 10:24:00 AM »If Jesus had lived in this time, and he had been resident of the United States, the FBI will watching his every move. The United States Government will have a joint task force from Washington DC to Warsaw, Poland (infact al over the world on all point bulletin) on every step he takes.
Jesus would have been a keg of dynamites with lit fuse, and ready to explode, from all his Parables, his statements of ushering in war among people, division within family and his commandment to his disciples to prepare and be ready for fight to death, the reason they sold all their belongings to buy SWORDS.

The blind cleric, shelkh AbdulRahman of the 1993 World Trade center incident fame, didnt go to the place himself. he did exactly what Jesus did them; talk and bring about the incidence, according to the US Government. Thats exactly what it is stated that Osama bin Laden did. Neither was at the scenes. But their words were the fuses that made things exploded. Same was Jesus words: killing, even to the point that the best military equipment of its time (SWORD), was purchase and all that was left was the cloth on the back of the potential warriors, equal to suicide bombers.

Read your Bible before you accuse anyone, while you could accuse Moses whose mayhem was for amost 40 years, killing innocent people, young women who were no more virgins, wasting humanity because Yahweh told hi m to do so.
Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful spoils and booty you can see what your prophet was doing to the people , DO YOU REMEMBER HOW HOLOCAUST ISLAMICS RADERS INVADED THE NORTHERN PART OF AFRICA? THESE PEOPLE ARE BLOOD SUCKERS EVIL DOERS or you have forgotten how uthman dan fordio invade the fulanis , slayed them all and imposed that fucking religion on them
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2010
Everything about islam is terrorism. Thats y dan fodio did what he did
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by bashydemy(m): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2010
Everything about Xtainity is Fraud and scam 419ers
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
@Jcross19; « #128 on: Today at 12:10:28 AM »
[Quote]Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them).[/Quote]The bold is a standing instruction that do not br unjust to anyone, even if he was your clear enemy, and then say he is a muslim. Even if he said it and you thought he was lying. You are not to hurt him, even if you clearly have upper hand. His person, blood, honor, property are all forbidden to you. Thats what it says, Jcross19. Read it again, Jesus worshiper.

[Quote]With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful spoils and booty[/Quote]When you read this with the above, since it is the continuation of the commandment, you will see that Allah says to the believers, in reality al the abundant profit, plrntiful spoil and booty are with Allah. This is to say in plain primary school english, the reality is in Paradise, where our profit of the good trade you made with Allah will be revealed to you. Having in it, spoils, that you know it is a mercy on you from your Lord, a goodly reard forever for a life work of merely tops 150 years. The booty is for you to enjoy for ever, without ever diminishing, rather increasing. Can you read and think at the same time? Go back and read it, again.

[Quote]you can see what your prophet was doing to the people , DO YOU REMEMBER HOW HOLOCAUST ISLAMICS RADERS INVADED THE NORTHERN PART OF AFRICA? THESE PEOPLE ARE BLOOD SUCKERS EVIL DOERS or you have forgotten how uthman dan fordio invade the fulanis , slayed them all and imposed that bleeping religion on them[/Quote]WHen you read the above and understand it, literally, then you know your claim about the Messenger (AS) right here is incorrect. I am not a good student of Islamic history or history as a whole. I realize thar North Africans and the Fulanis are still muslims. They must have found great benefit in what was forced on them, totherwise they would have left it.

Let me show something; to very gradual, the children of African slaves who are now american blacks are leaving chrstianity and returning to Islam. Why?They discovered Islam, after they cant be forced to worship in the way their forefathers were forced into christianity, out of Islam. Remember Roots' Kunta Kinte?

But the Europeans forced your forefathers into christianity, just as they raided you for slavery, cheap labor, taking your land, raping you women. You havent left Christianity. Why? You must have found benefit in it, especialy on the Gods, which one of them died for your sins!

And Uthman Dan Fodio was a Fulani from Futa Jallon (Jallow).
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2010
WHen you read the above and understand it, literally, then you know your claim about the Messenger (AS) right here is incorrect. I am not a good student of Islamic history or history as a whole. I realize thar North Africans and the Fulanis are still muslims. They must have found great benefit in what was forced on them, totherwise they would have left it.

Let me show something; to very gradual, the children of African slaves who are now american blacks are leaving chrstianity and returning to Islam. Why?They discovered Islam, after they cant be forced to worship in the way their forefathers were forced into christianity, out of Islam. Remember Roots' Kunta Kinte?

But the Europeans forced your forefathers into christianity, just as they raided you for slavery, cheap labor, taking your land, despoiling you women. You havent left Christianity. Why? You must have found benefit in it, especialy on the Gods, which one of them died for your sins!

And Uthman Dan Fodio was a Fulani from Futa Jallon (Jallow).

Tell them Oh, their form of Fanaticism will not let them think.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
lets go threre

Koran 8:37
In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.

Like i said i'm just starting as i ve not started fully with u guys at all
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
toba:

lets go threre

Koran 8:37
In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.

Like i said i'm just starting as i ve not started fully with u guys at all

YUSUFALI: The Unbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (man) from the path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend; but in the end they will have (only) regrets and sighs; at length they will be overcome: and the Unbelievers will be gathered together to Hell.

YUSUFALI: In order that Allah may separate the impure from the pure, put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and[size=15pt] cast them into Hell[/size]. They will be the ones to have lost.

YUSUFALI: Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).

Now some one should ask this fool were does it say fight the Non-Muslims, it talks of the day of Judgement where GOD will heap the Unbelievers and throw them into blazing flame, yet this cele boy cannot even understand this simple English that was written, it says ALLAH will gather the impure disbelievers the "talkers of vanity" and throw them in Hell yet the cele boy that walks bare footed lack the common sense to understand. Yet the fool will not tell us why the Crusaders(animals) massacere both Muslims and Jews:

You remember the Crusades: where Raymond d’Aguiliers wrote:

Piles of heads, hands, and feet were to be seen in the streets of the city. It was necessary to pick one’s way over the bodies of men and horses. But these were small matters compared to what happened at the Temple of Solomon, a place where religious services are ordinarily chanted. What happened there? If I tell the truth, it will exceed your powers of belief. So let it suffice to say this much, at least, that in the Temple and porch of Solomon, men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins. Indeed, it was a just and splendid judgment of God that this place should be filled with the blood of the unbelievers, since it had suffered so long from their blasphemies.

I usually do not join issues with fools but their falsehood has become truth unto them, this makes it a must to refute this liars, as the devil has over taken their sense of Truthfulness.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by karmrash: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
pls stop sayimg wat u dont no, is beter to kip quet than saying what u dont no
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
Where is that Lying tot? Toba, I hope you have taken time to rethink your ways?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by woro: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
@toba wat exactly do u av against muslims? u av only come to dis forum to misinterperte and misquote the quranic verses as all d verses quoted by u were just turned d other way round may u be forgiven Q8:34-36, Q4:94 Q 69;33 etc pls try to argue logically and free ursef from mental enslavement
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by jcross19: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
woro:

@toba wat exactly do u av against muslims? u av only come to dis forum to misinterperte and misquote the quranic verses as all d verses quoted by u were just turned d other way round may u be forgiven Q8:34-36, Q4:94 Q 69;33 etc pls try to argue logically and free ursef from mental enslavement
who is a slave here ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahh think and reason withing yourself. you will find the truth by yourself stop wasting you time listening to fables
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
woro:

HE must be feeling ashamed of what he did but knowing his mentality he would be thinking of a bigger lie just like his pal jcross
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
vedaxcool:

HE must be feeling ashamed of what he did but knowing his mentality he would be thinking of a bigger lie just like his pal jcross
U must be m.a.d for saying the above about me. I ve been away throughout the day to Abuja&would be back to Lagos in an hour's time via airnigeria. Dont be too happy.Im very much around to deal with u guys as promised.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
vedaxcool:

ur stupidy have made u to loose touch with the proper use of marks in English language. Is the senseless statement of yours above represents a question before using the question mark after it?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by mrofficial(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
toba:

U must be m.a.d for saying the above about me. I ve been away throughout the day to Abuja&would be back to Lagos in an hour's time via airnigeria. Dont be too happy.Im very much around to deal with u guys as promised.

smiley
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2010
mr.official:

smiley
woro:

vedaxcool:

vedaxcool:

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

YUSUFALI: The Unbelievers spend their wealth to hinder (man) from the path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend; but in the end they will have (only) regrets and sighs; at length they will be overcome: and the Unbelievers will be gathered together to Hell.

YUSUFALI: In order that Allah may separate the impure from the pure, put the impure, one on another, heap them together, and[size=15pt] cast them into Hell[/size]. They will be the ones to have lost.

YUSUFALI: Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them).

Now some one should ask this fool were does it say fight the Non-Muslims, it talks of the day of Judgement where GOD will heap the Unbelievers and throw them into blazing flame, yet this cele boy cannot even understand this simple English that was written, it says ALLAH will gather the impure disbelievers the "talkers of vanity" and throw them in Hell yet the cele boy that walks bare footed lack the common sense to understand. Yet the fool will not tell us why the Crusaders(animals) massacere both Muslims and Jews:

You remember the Crusades: where Raymond d’Aguiliers wrote:

Piles of heads, hands, and feet were to be seen in the streets of the city. It was necessary to pick one’s way over the bodies of men and horses. But these were small matters compared to what happened at the Temple of Solomon, a place where religious services are ordinarily chanted. What happened there? If I tell the truth, it will exceed your powers of belief. So let it suffice to say this much, at least, that in the Temple and porch of Solomon, men rode in blood up to their knees and bridle reins. Indeed, it was a just and splendid judgment of God that this place should be filled with the blood of the unbelievers, since it had suffered so long from their blasphemies.

I usually do not join issues with fools but their falsehood has become truth unto them, this makes it a must to refute this liars, as the devil has over taken their sense of Truthfulness.

Bull sh.i.t as usual .

According to Koran 8:37
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2010
toba:

Bull sh.i.t as usual .

According to Koran 8:37

You are barely Literate enough to understand simple english you read, as the verse talks of heaping the Unbelievers and casting them into fire, yet this celeboy that walks bare footed cannot comprehend simple English, Man wear/remove your shoe if it might help u understand simple english that you are supposed to be reading, as from all indication you lack what it takes to have an honest discussion about anything, yet you suppose to be a church goer that walks bare footed, but loves to tell lies or too daft to understand what he is reading, people like you shame religion generally as it is only an identity to you not something you are suppose to follow its' tenant, enjoy your Grace? as that might be the only plausible explanation for u lying at any given time.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

You are barely Literate enough to understand simple english you read, as the verse talks of heaping the Unbelievers and casting them into fire, yet this celeboy that walks bare footed cannot comprehend simple English, Man wear/remove your shoe if it might help u understand simple english that you are supposed to be reading, as from all indication you lack what it takes to have an honest discussion about anything, yet you suppose to be a church goer that walks bare footed, but loves to tell lies or too daft to understand what he is reading, people like you shame religion generally as it is only an identity to you not something you are suppose to follow its' tenant, enjoy your Grace? as that might be the only plausible explanation for u lying at any given time.

U must really be insane. The Koranic verse i posted was the interpretation i gave. U that cant write a good Statement in English is now talking about Deficiency. I cant help but laugh

Here it is again
'The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.'
Isn't that the case Mr slowpoke

vedaxcool:

yet this celeboy

yet you suppose to be a church goer that walks bare footed,

I know m.a.dness is still worrying and u simply don't understand English. Who told u i still attend Celestial Church
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
Another one for the deluded Muslims on board

Koran 58:5
Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

This is the interpretation

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah. No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.

Vedaxcoolhot and other mumu Muslims what do u have to say?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
woro:

See this mumu. Islam is a religion for terror and therefore we must expose the evil contained the there manual called Koran
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Toba and all: I thank Allah for toba. he is a good christian, the people who read simple and straight forward statement like, "of my own power, I can do nothing", then turn around and say the ghost inspired in their hearts the interpretation to mean, the man who says he can do nothing "is actually The All Powerful"!

The Verse 37 of chapter 8 that toba is railing about, if toba has any wisdom, except his satan is seducing him to foolishness as if it is correctness, he would have realized that it is part of story and instruction that must be followed. So a smart man who make air travel regularly, a frequent flier would have started from verse 30 to say 45 at least. A wise soul would have even read further down.

I thank Allah that even in that chapter, Allah abrogated verse 65 by verse 66, just as he abrogated the possibility of Mutah by the verse just below what some use to justify such a possible contract relationship.

Toba, grow up. Read and in that very Chapter 8, you will see yourself as one of the losers in it. Your behavior here is completely described in it; if you read from 46 through 55, your life is in display in it, especially the first part of verse 47.

Go back and read that section from 30 to 60. maybe your heart will incline towards good, for a moment.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
Whats the BS u are saying here.

nopuqeater:

@Toba and all: I thank Allah for toba. he is a good christian, the people who read simple and straight forward statement like, "of my own power, I can do nothing", then turn around and say the ghost inspired in their hearts the interpretation to mean, the man who says he can do nothing "is actually The All Powerful"!

Whats the relevance of this thrash?

nopuqeater:

The Verse 37 of chapter 8 that toba is railing about, if toba has any wisdom, except his satan is seducing him to foolishness as if it is correctness, he would have realized that it is part of story and instruction that must be followed. So a smart man who make air travel regularly, a frequent flier would have started from verse 30 to say 45 at least. A wise soul would have even read further down.

Interpret that verse and stop speaking like an ignorant man. What does verse 37 imply? im not concerned with anything else

nopuqeater:

I thank Allah that even in that chapter, Allah abrogated verse 65 by verse 66, just as he abrogated the possibility of Mutah by the verse just below what some use to justify such a possible contract relationship.
Whats my own with that? im i discussing verse 37 with u or verse 65&66?

BTW what are the things contained in verses 65&66?

nopuqeater:

Toba, grow up. Read and in that very Chapter 8, you will see yourself as one of the losers in it. Your behavior here is completely described in it; if you read from 46 through 55, your life is in display in it, especially the first part of verse 47.

Go back and read that section from 30 to 60. maybe your heart will incline towards good, for a moment.

What concerns me with those rubbish? interpret the subject verse thats all i care about
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Toba: « #147 on: Today at 12:31:46 PM »
[Quote]Another one for the deluded Muslims on board

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

This is the interpretation[/Quote]Ode eko nie toba. oo ni laka yeee rara. A good reader will ask when will he be crumbled to dust? I know you are not from the group of "good reader", so you have an interpretation, ignoring the obvious; the time and probably the place you will be crumbled to dust, for you shall, since it is a statement of fact. Quran verses, not all of them need interpretations, unlike almost every word in the Bible must be interpreted to be something other than what it says. SO what does God mean in the Bible if we follow the process of Interpretation, since a powerless man now becomes Most Powerful God?

[Quote]Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah.[/Quote]Every non muslim will be crushed to dust after death, when the pronouncement of doom is made on him.

[Quote]No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.[/Quote]If it is the incident of WTC that motivates you all the way from Lagos, we muslims in New York City have since gained 1000s into our fold. I think you should know this, that your effort is futile. Its been 9 years, and we are functioning under the circumstances. Alhamdulillah. So when you think about piety in Islam, those who commit suicide will not be the first example. Those who kill innocent people, non combatants will not be that example, either. o be ready to be crumbled to dust in hellfire.

[Quote]Vedaxcoolhot and other mumu Muslims what do u have to say?[/Quote]Below is what Quran 58 verse 5 said (Surah Mujaddilah. Mine from Quran is this;

[58:5] But whoso does not find one, he must fast for two successive months, before they touch each other. And whoso is not able to do so, should feed sixty poor people. This is so, that you may truly believe in Allah and His Messenger. And these are the limits prescribed by Allah; and for the disbelievers is a painful punishment.

below is what "Toba" got from his koran. Whatever his "koran" is;

For you unbiased observer, how are two the same? Maybe I am wrong. But I am a muslim, who is very familiar with the Quran. Toba is from the non muslims and he is familiar with koran, not Quran. is toba a liar?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
nopuqeater:

Brother his situation is pathetic and pitiful, as no he is far beyound the boundaries of reason for you to start with.

toba:

U must really be insane. The Koranic verse i posted was the interpretation i gave. U that cant write a good Statement in English is now talking about Deficiency. I cant help but laugh

Here it is again
'The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.'
Isn't that the case Mr slowpoke
then you are either mad or daft or both combined together, as how can some body read " to sleep" to mean "eat food" they worlds apart in meaning but this is the pathetic situation you have found yourself, with limited Cranium material, one would not have expect less of toba, as the Verse was talking of ALLAH himself pile disbelieving Liars- cretins like Toba--- and throw them in the hell they work for, where did the verse speak of Muslims heaping people? but a fool can only be wise in the Presence of an I*mbecile, to show you how daft you are, rather than note your mistake you insist on sustaining your fallacious mischief to the very end, may be that is how you intend to remain a Liar till hell rent you asunder, May ALLAH guide you as even the god? you worship will be disappointed with the  lies and Strong Affinity towards the devils hobby.

I know m.a.dness is still worrying and u simply don't understand English. Who told u i still attend Celestial Church
[/quote]

toba -to bad oh- to dey Lie oh-
Are you saying you never Attended Cele-llelelelelelelelele,Lol grin grin grin, church in this your truth Forsaken Life of yours? ccommon we Know you to be celecite sometimes a go, or na lie?

[quote author=nopuqeater link=topic=399131.msg6800398#msg6800398 date=1285160357]
Below is what Quran 58 verse 5 said (Surah Mujaddilah. Mine from Quran is this;

[58:5] But whoso does not find one, he must fast for two successive months, before they touch each other. And whoso is not able to do so, should feed sixty poor people. This is so, that you may truly believe in Allah and His Messenger. And these are the limits prescribed by Allah; and for the disbelievers is a painful punishment.

For you unbiased observer, how are two the same? Maybe I am wrong. But I am a muslim, who is very familiar with the Quran. Toba is from the non muslims and he is familiar with koran, not Quran. is toba a liar?

Look at how My brother disgraced the Liar per execellence, Toba why Why would you insist on Lying, One can only Shake his head at your dilliquent madness, come to think of it Toba how Old are you? coz this shows you are either a Liar or too daft to hold a reasonable discussion, again rather than accept your foolish interpretation is  wrong you insist like the devil to maintain the wrong lane.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Toba: « #147 on: Today at 12:31:46 PM »Ode eko nie toba. oo ni laka yeee rara. A good reader will ask when will he be crumbled to dust? I know you are not from the group of "good reader", so you have an interpretation, ignoring the obvious; the time and probably the place you will be crumbled to dust, for you shall, since it is a statement of fact. Quran verses, not all of them need interpretations, unlike almost every word in the Bible must be interpreted to be something other than what it says. SO what does God mean in the Bible if we follow the process of Interpretation, since a powerless man now becomes Most Powerful God?
U must be day dreaming. If your nasty quran verses doesnt need interpretation how come the terrorist leaders like bin laden and al qaeda group take their time to narrate the terrorism verses to the suiside bombers before going for the killer missions?

nopuqeater:

Every non muslim will be crushed to dust after death, when the pronouncement of doom is made on him.
Are confirming what your quran said?

nopuqeater:

If it is the incident of WTC that motivates you all the way from Lagos, we muslims in New York City have since gained 1000s into our fold. I think you should know this, that your effort is futile. Its been 9 years, and we are functioning under the circumstances. Alhamdulillah. So when you think about piety in Islam, those who commit suicide will not be the first example. Those who kill innocent people, non combatants will not be that example, either. o be ready to be crumbled to dust in hellfire.

Is this m.ad man trying to justify the terrorist act of 9/11? Too bad

nopuqeater:

Below is what Quran 58 verse 5 said (Surah Mujaddilah. Mine from Quran is this;

I know u Muslims are in sane. Where did u get your own version of the quran?

See some other versions
58:5 Lo! those who oppose Allah and His messenger will be abased even as those before them were abased; and We have sent down clear tokens, and for disbelievers is a shameful doom

Surat Al-Mujādila

Sahih International
Indeed, those who oppose Allah and His Messenger are abased as those before them were abased. And We have certainly sent down verses of clear evidence. And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment.

Muhsin Khan
Verily, those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) will be disgraced, as those before them (among the past nation), were disgraced. And We have sent down clear Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). And for the disbelievers is a disgracing torment.

I beg say something new to lie about mr mumu. I see that most islamic morons like u guys don't understand English very well, so i posted the Arabic for u
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

Brother his situation is pathetic and pitiful, as no he is far beyound the boundaries of reason for you to start with.
then you are either mad or daft or both combined together, as how can some body read " to sleep" to mean "eat food" they worlds apart in meaning but this is the pathetic situation you have found yourself, with limited Cranium material, one would not have expect less of toba, as the Verse was talking of ALLAH himself pile disbelieving Liars- cretins like Toba--- and throw them in the hell they work for, where did the verse speak of Muslims heaping people? but a fool can only be wise in the Presence of an I*mbecile, to show you how daft you are, rather than note your mistake you insist on sustaining your fallacious mischief to the very end, may be that is how you intend to remain a Liar till hell rent you asunder, May ALLAH guide you as even the god? you worship will be disappointed with the  lies and Strong Affinity towards the devils hobby.

Keep deluding ur self. I dont want to turn this thread to that of verbal attacks cos i see that u mumu moslems are the one that first that start trouble and when we retaliate u cry foul. Dont try me, if u do u will regret joining NL. I will send u home with insults that ur great graet grand parents will wake up from that grave where they have been resting in pieces. If U have nothing concrete to talk about, remain silent till u enter ur grave yard before going to hell fire like the quran says all muslims will enter hell fire. warn ur self

vedaxcool:

Look at how My brother disgraced the Liar per execellence, Toba why Why would you insist on Lying, One can only Shake his head at your dilliquent madness, come to think of it Toba how Old are you? coz this shows you are either a Liar or too daft to hold a reasonable discussion, again rather than accept your foolish interpretation is  wrong you insist like the devil to maintain the wrong lane.
English deficiency is worrying u.

This was my post

Why profess something u cant be associated with openly? I rem when i was still in celestial church of christ,
When i said u re deficient i was not wrong. learn and grow up
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
toba:

U must be day dreaming. If your nasty quran verses doesnt need interpretation how come the terrorist leaders like bin laden and al qaeda group take their time to narrate the terrorism verses to the suiside bombers before going for the killer missions?

Are confirming what your quran said?

Is this m.ad man trying to justify the terrorist act of 9/11? Too bad
I know u Muslims are in sane. Where did u get your own version of the quran?

See some other versions
58:5 Lo! those who oppose Allah and His messenger will be abased even as those before them were abased; and We have sent down clear tokens, and for disbelievers is a shameful doom

Surat Al-Mujādila

Sahih International
Indeed, those who oppose Allah and His Messenger are abased as those before them were abased. And We have certainly sent down verses of clear evidence. And for the disbelievers is a humiliating punishment.

Muhsin Khan
Verily, those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) will be disgraced, as those before them (among the past nation), were disgraced. And We have sent down clear Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). And for the disbelievers is a disgracing torment.

I beg say something new to lie about mr mumu. I see that most islamic morons like u guys don't understand English very well, so i posted the Arabic for u

Mad man who born you sef? coz you behaved like a guinea pig in its litter,I feel for your Parents after investing so much in you, the best Character you learn is Lying and insulting, Have you acknowledged the response from the first verse you quoted or you are too mentally ill to read and understand up till now? No you haven't ackonledged that you were wrong in you foolish interpretation using lies, but I believe you have accepted that your interpretation of the First verse is out of your low Cramnium volume, and that you interpretation is faulty coz you cannot Jump from Pillar to pole in a bid to dodge the question we raised Cele boy with no shoe and no brain

As the verse you quoted again is simple and straight forward if you resits/oppose ALLAH or his Messaenger or his message, you will be disgraced just like that, Just like in the Bile where God destroyed the People of Lut, for disobeying his commadment, or you-toba- did you support the actions of the people of Lut? or Just like the People of Pharoah in the Bibili whom God punished along with Pharoah for resisting his commadments and Instruction and even Moses, but your(toba) Juadiced heart is filled with vile hate that as along as you are reading the Qur'an it must be subject to entirely different interpretation
toba:

Another one for the deluded Muslims on board

This is the interpretation

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah. No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.

Toba- mumu and other mumu taoba  what do u have to say?

Now compare the two verse you quote and ask yourself whether your interpretation is consistent with reason, but I do not expect youtoba a liar with no shame to be honest enough to have an honest discussion with yourself as the verse is clearly talking of the way GOD punished the unbelievers in the past with torment (like sodm and Gomorah) and the Noah's people, the verse is talking clearly of Punishment form God.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

Mad man who born you sef? coz you behaved like a guinea pig in its litter,I feel for your Parents after investing so much in you, the best Character you learn is Lying and insulting, Have you acknowledged the response from the first verse you quoted or you are too mentally ill to read and understand up till now? No you haven't ackonledged that you were wrong in you foolish interpretation using lies, but I believe you have accepted that your interpretation of the First verse is out of your low Cramnium volume, and that you interpretation is faulty coz you cannot Jump from Pillar to pole in a bid to dodge the question we raised Cele boy with no shoe and no brain
U are sick tell me the difference. What was the verse implying if other than this
Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah.

Not so?

Im a Christian and i resist Mohammad, i hate everything about him with everything inside of me. So what happens according to the terrorism verse u have bellow

vedaxcool:

As the verse you quoted again is simple and straight forward if you resits/oppose ALLAH or his Messaenger or his message, you will be disgraced just like that, Just like in the Bile where God destroyed the People of Lut, for disobeying his commadment, or you-toba- did you support the actions of the people of Lut? or Just like the People of Pharoah in the Bibili whom God punished along with Pharoah for resisting his commadments and Instruction and even Moses, but your(toba) Juadiced heart is filled with vile hate that as along as you are reading the Qur'an it must be subject to entirely different interpretation

I would have responded to the above qoute but the bolded words can be found in the Dictionary cos they don't exist

Now compare the two verse you quote and ask yourself whether your interpretation is consistent with reason, but I do not expect youtoba a liar with no shame to be honest enough to have an honest discussion with yourself as the verse is clearly talking of the way GOD punished the unbelievers in the past with torment (like sodm and Gomorah) and the Noah's people, the verse is talking clearly of Punishment form God.

Just keep shut. Take note of the bolded word again, It should have been 'quoted'
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
[size=15pt] My Name is Mohammad and my photograph appears below[/size]

[img]http://www.hf.uib.no/i/religion/popularikonografi/bilder/01b.jpg[/img]
Heres a little about some of  the atrocities that i did

1) Massacre of unarmed merchants during sacred month
Date: Late January(Rejeb), 623 A.D.
Place: Nakhla
Victims: 4 Merchants from Quraysh tribe of Mecca, the Tribe to which Mohammed himself belonged

Four UNARMED merchants were travelling to Mecca to sell their goods consisting of raisins, honey and animal skins. It was the holy month of Rejeb which was considered sacred for trade in Arabia. It was a point of honor that any form of warfare or violence was strictly forbidden in this month. Mohammed's gang attacked the helpless men from behind and stabbed two of them to death. They plundered all the goods as booty and Mohammed got one fifths of the share.

This shows the utter lack of morals or scruples on Mohammed's part. The Prophet of Islam did not possess a shred of pity or kindness, or the slightest sense of justice. He cold-bloodedly murdered two innocent people who had never done him any harm and did not even know him! All this was done in a month that the Prophet himself declared was a sacred month in which no warfare should take place. Mohammed was obviously motivated by nothing but hatred and greed.

Conveniently divine revelations came down from Allah that absolved him of all the guilt.

Koran 2:216
"Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

Here Mohammed is completely removing all blame from himself, for having started the fighting. The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that Allah is completely justifying Mohammed's murder of the innocent Meccans. Over and above this Mohammed is conveniently implying that warfare is hateful to him, but he participated in it because it was ordained by Allah! What sacrifices the "Apostle of Peace" had to make!

Koran 2:217
"They question you (O Mohammed) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great transgression but to turn men from the way of Allah and to disbelive in Him and the inviolable place of worship and to expel its people thence is a greater transgression, for persecution is worse than killing"

Here Allah is clearly saying that to kill or create warfare in the sacred month of Rejeb is a very grave offence, but to justify his own violation of Allah's rules, Mohammed comes up with the idea that since the people killed were unbelievers, it was perfectly okay! The reason given for the horrific murder of the innocent Meccans, is the fact that they did not believe in Mohammed's version of God. How much more tolerant and kind could the "Great Prophet" be!
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
toba:

[size=15pt] My Name is toba and my photograph appears below[/size]

Victims: 4 Merchants from Quraysh tribe of Mecca, the Tribe to which Mohammed himself belonged

Four UNARMED merchants were travelling to Mecca to sell their goods consisting of raisins, honey and animal skins. It was the holy month of Rejeb which was considered sacred for trade in Arabia. It was a point of honor that any form of warfare or violence was strictly forbidden in this month. Mohammed's gang attacked the helpless men from behind and stabbed two of them to death. They plundered all the goods as booty and Mohammed got one fifths of the share.

This shows the utter lack of morals or scruples on Mohammed's part. The Prophet of Islam did not possess a shred of pity or kindness, or the slightest sense of justice. He cold-bloodedly murdered two innocent people who had never done him any harm and did not even know him! All this was done in a month that the Prophet himself declared was a sacred month in which no warfare should take place. Mohammed was obviously motivated by nothing but hatred and greed.

Conveniently divine revelations came down from Allah that absolved him of all the guilt.

"Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not."

Here Mohammed is completely removing all blame from himself, for having started the fighting. The most insidious and devilish implication of this verse is that Allah is completely justifying Mohammed's murder of the innocent Meccans. Over and above this Mohammed is conveniently implying that warfare is hateful to him, but he participated in it because it was ordained by Allah! What sacrifices the "Apostle of Peace" had to make!

"They question you (O Mohammed) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great transgression but to turn men from the way of Allah and to disbelive in Him and the inviolable place of worship and to expel its people thence is a greater transgression, for persecution is worse than killing"

Here Allah is clearly saying that to kill or create warfare in the sacred month of Rejeb is a very grave offence, but to justify his own violation of Allah's rules, Mohammed comes up with the idea that since the people killed were unbelievers, it was perfectly okay! The reason given for the horrific murder of the innocent Meccans, is the fact that they did not believe in Mohammed's version of God. How much more tolerant and kind could the "Great Prophet" be!

was it your cele pastor that told you all this lies or was it you friend the devil that spate into your ears?
Now there goes the Liar from Paul's grave, he did not give us a single reference yet the Lying Cretin thinks' we are as dull as him in accepting any nonsense from his mouth just as him and his cohorts accepted any thing from Paul, who Jesus never knew neither did he Spoke of. Most of the pointI rasied the Jejune could not answer becoz he have no answer. One should only agree with this author:

Insert Quote
Quote from: vedaxcool on Today at 03:26:09 PM
You are a fool in capital letters F-O-O-L, AS you intentional quote the verse to make it appear as if it is merely opposition(which has several meanings),if not what point were you trying to prove? You are Liar with no atom of Shame you think like Paul you can twist the words of ALLAH, man you are kidding, you are down right dumb to have quoted the verse the way you did as you left out the other part that spoke of Mischief in fact you deserve a slap from your Mum for being a disgrace to your family, as you are always lying in order to prove your point, shameless scum bag, even Jesus would be ashamed of you for telling lies this hot afternoon, all in a name to do the devil's works remember your christian brothers say all Liars shall perish, so take heed before the burniong inferno roast your skin for being a Liar.even if you are not a muslim it is not enough reason to lie or did Jesus or Paul say you should lie when talking of other faith. You are too silly that rather than apologise for either lying or making mistake you insist on maintaining your Lies all through, keep it up as even the bibili promise you hell for being a Liar.

Scum have a look at the verse you quoted you lying freak:
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

was it your cele pastor that told you all this lies or was it you friend the devil that spate into your ears?
Now there goes the Liar from Paul's grave, he did not give us a single reference yet the Lying Cretin thinks' we are as dull as him in accepting any nonsense from his mouth just as him and his cohorts accepted any thing from Paul, who Jesus never knew neither did he Spoke of. Most of the pointI rasied the Jejune could not answer becoz he have no answer. One should only agree with this author:

Try to deny that what i posted is not true
                                  My Name is Mohammad and my photograph appears below

vedaxcool on Today at 03:26:09 PM:

You are a fool in capital letters F-O-O-L, AS you intentional quote the verse to make it appear as if it is merely opposition(which has several meanings),if not what point were you trying to prove? You are Liar with no atom of Shame you think like Paul you can twist the words of ALLAH, man you are kidding, you are down right dumb to have quoted the verse the way you did as you left out the other part that spoke of Mischief in fact you deserve a slap from your Mum for being a disgrace to your family, as you are always lying in order to prove your point, shameless scum bag, even Jesus would be ashamed of you for telling lies this hot afternoon, all in a name to do the devil's works remember your christian brothers say all Liars shall perish, so take heed before the burniong inferno roast your skin for being a Liar.even if you are not a muslim it is not enough reason to lie or did Jesus or Paul say you should lie when talking of other faith. You are too silly that rather than apologise for either lying or making mistake you insist on maintaining your Lies all through, keep it up as even the [b]bibili p[/b]romise you hell for being a Liar.
Scum have a look at the verse you quoted you lying freak:

You have been warned to post reasonably, but u wouldnt listen. U may end up this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / Proverbs 20:30 - "Physical Beating Cleanses Away Evil. . ." / What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.