Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World (8521 Views)

Bible Story (15): And Sarah Begat Isaac / Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2010
@Toba: « #189 on: Yesterday at 10:28:00 PM »
[Quote]The trinity concept has eluded u. God the father, God the son&God the holy spirit are in control to date.[/Quote]A concept that is only from your desire without no authority from God Almighty the Sole Creator. What kind of a son will be sent to a sudden death, except a bastard, a no son? No father sends his only child to a certain peril. Thats even among men. God Almighty WHo can forgive anyone of anything of any level of sin do not need to spill the blood of no one, not even as simple as plucking a leaf from its stock from the tree stem, for him to forgive. So your statement about a son, and a ghost, neither is related to a father, who is supposed to be the Almighty is from your own making. And the payment of such a lie is that you wil be one of the people of the "PIT" like Abu Jahal, AbiLahab, Hitler, Mussollinni.

@bomata; « #190 on: Today at 10:55:19 AM »
[Quote]@toba

Dear Beloved toba, so much!much!! much!!! have been said by you,very insightful! , please in the name of our Lord Jesus,please be careful of these people oh!
they will try to get you,but i know in the name of Jesus no weapon fashion against you shall prosper,i have these to say to you knowing fullly well of these people and this their beliefs,they will try at any length to get at you,forget about what some of them are saying that islam is not terrorism ,that thing is in them ,  my grandmother is a muslim(though am praying for her to get born-again) so i know what am saying[/Quote]I pity the child of this grandmother of yours who produced you. Why? For putting your grandmother out like that qualifying her quality as "I know what am saying." If you think your grandmother is bad and vindictive, as you are insinuating, just imagine her not coming from Islam that restraint her. Just imagine she is a christian, a religion that says :Turn the other cheek", and the interesting thing is that Jesus who said it never turned the other cheek. No christian that I know have turned the other cheek. ANd I have known so many. Christians are the most vindictive people on earth, next to Jews and Hindus, and probably Sikhs. President Bush and his war co consipirators; Rumfeld, Wolsowitch, Ashcroft, lied and got their "pre-emptive" strikes. Well, thats the reality of Christendom. It took a muslims, Sheikh Hamza Yusuf of Zaytuna Institute in hayward California to advise President Bush to if he must kill Afghanistanis, and not just the Taliban and the Al Qaidah, if he does it with is "Its Crusade now" the muslims world at least will see through his farce. If Sheikh Hamza could have talked the blood sucker out of the war, he would have. Go on Youtube and see the Christian Missionary Atrocities series video. You will see that Bush was a serious crusader, for real. And George is one of the best Christians, with his power, position and monies, he fought Islam.

[Quote] ,avoid any contact with anybody from nairaland these people might plot against you ,it could be from another thread even if it is buying and selling with anybody from nairaland please run!they could plan for you.[/Quote]The world is large. many muslims would not want to see the face of Toba, because they will see the filt in his soul. Who cares about toba, except his girlfriend. Sorry you say she is your fiancee, but anybody can tap her plate. Free dinner[s] boys, for those of you who eat garbage.

[Quote]Godbless you![/Quote]WHich one; ghost or the one that was helped off the rack you call cross, or the father that can seem to act alone? It is Eloi from the lips of Jesus, or Adonia of the Jews, or Jesus of Paul's preaching but of himself and his disciples, he was a servant sent by God, or Jehovah and Yahweh of the OT?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2010
why are being terrible? im not in the mood for posting now so i will leave u. My right hand aches becos of the long typing i did yesterday
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^^^^^lol! Allahu Akbar, Kabirah. See how Allah in a subtle way make you a weak man?

You, sir are a young man. And you exposed your weakness while Allah keeps mine a secret. Your case is like the case of the Pagans before the morning of Badr;

The rain fell. It brought relief to the muslims who woke up pure and refreshed as if they already had guzuhl.

The pagans the rainfall did the opposite; brought chill, distress, and the soil became muddy. This is your condition today. Odabo.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
Thk u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2010
toba:

But as for vedaxcool, if he tries anything, i will report him to Civil defense corp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

Read his statement below and you will know who the killer really is.

toba

Re: My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?.
« #79 on: August 10, 2010, 10:37 PM »

^^thats y Nigeria may never move forward.Nigerians are worse.Imagine its the islamic nuissance that look for trouble&yet cry foul. The xtians receives bashing from all sides(atheist,muslims,pagan deists etc) yet they live with it, unlike the muslims
ajoguegbe opened a thread on mohammad.firstly mukina2 moved it to islamic section&subsequently the thread was locked. This pathetic islamic pigs didnt see anything wrong with that.Here they are having free time to incite&look for trouble. May thunder strike them down.
Report to moderator Logged

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.html

Imagine if tobaa had a gun, He would have pulled the trigger without hesitation.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
I wasn't taught like that. No matter what, i wouldn't kill anyone in my life
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
toba:

I wasn't taught like that. No matter what, i wouldn't kill anyone in my life
toba

"May thunder strike them down."
Report to moderator Logged
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487580.64.html

Imagine if tobaa had a gun, He would have pulled the trigger without hesitation.

But you were brought up to wish for your fellow human death? eh! I have not read of any Muslim on Nairaland that wished death on anybody, but Yet you and your cohorts will say Muslims are Killers are Murderers are this are that but yet you are the ones that call on thunder to kill people you are the Ones that can hardly bear criticism of your religion, one can only sympathise with people like you who claim that your religion teachers love and other people religion teaches hate and yet you will at the same time be blowing hate and you wrote it You hate every thing that has to do with Islam,maybe that is the way you show love, one may wonder aren't you always speaking? from the two sides of your mouths?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
How many pple have been killed by the thunder? Pls leave me alone
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by nopuqeater: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2010
toba is a darn pagan. he can send jesus. so he sent something similar from the viewpoint of the Sango worshipers.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Almuhandis: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
[quote][/quote]
Cease fire! why are you oppresing toba here.No one is in doubt that that the quran permits people to kill those who do not agree with their ideology.Even mohammed permitted it. Dont ask me to show you the verses-i will be too willing.
Ironically you cant do the type of jihad the quran is requesting from you.Which makes you a slacker(one who hesitate), so you are a moderate and a good victim of Jihad grin
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by vedaxcool(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2010
zubeyr (m)
New York City

Re: Christians That Can Speak And Understands Arabic
« #197 on: October 04, 2010, 11:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christians who can understand Arabic let's have a conversation here only in Arabic any Challenger ?

nopuqeater:

Almuhandis is a new Odumosu, aka Jesus Oyingbo. Such an evil man. Almuhandis personifies him.

He does not want to challenge anyone in arabic, he said Laa.

Yohana is John in Arabic; That is so funny. This is how much he knows Arabic.

Hausa develops from Arabic. Maybe Obangiji was an Arabic name for yahweh, since Allah is the Proper Name for God?

Olaadegbu, this guy already noosed you. You are following him about as if you can stand on your own.

He is born of wateer and spirit. His parents in 9ja will like to know if thats al they did to produce him. Big time Mumu.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
Some muslims on the run needs to review this thread
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2011
Islam is different from the intolerance and extremism of wahhabism aka salafism.i have explained that before:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-659269.0.html#msg8253388
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

Islam is different from the intolerance and extremism of wahhabism aka salafism.i have explained that before:

probably u are a newbie.

If u have the guts, lets start from page 1 of this thread for us to debate line by line atrocities of Islam+Mohammad.

deal?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
toba:

probably u are a newbie.

If u have the guts, lets start from page 1 of this thread for us to debate line by line atrocities of Islam+Mohammad.

deal?

please do!

nothing new or unheard of that i haven't refuted before from fanatical christians with block missionary brains and thick skulls!!!

and mind you when we are discussing in addition to setting the records straight and showing the truth,i will also pose the explicit terrorism and genocides of the bible god.

deal?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

please do!
yea. I have posted something on page 1 so i need to hear ur own side of it. its ur time to dig out what u fill are erroneous

nothing new or unheard of that i haven't refuted before from fanatical christians with block missionary brains and thick skulls!!!
quit whining. get to work. review my post on this thread and lets see how far u can go

and mind you when we are discussing in addition to setting the records straight and showing the truth,i will also pose the explicit terrorism and genocides of the bible god.

deal?
after u
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
please "toba",i am waiting for you.

all the misleading nonsense and lies and misinterpretation and distortion you have attributed to Islam and its Prophet (sa) out of your thick christian missionary skull,is to be sorted here between me and you.this threads starts now.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2011
toba:

yea. I have posted something on page 1 so i need to hear your own side of it. its your time to dig out what u fill are erroneous
quit whining. get to work. review my post on this thread and lets see how far u can go
after u

are you scared?

you posed a challenge i am receiving with pleasure.

so please bring your question,allegation,accusation and case forward.ask and it shall be given!
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

please "toba",i am waiting for you.

You must be one un-serious and lazy dude.

Page one start by debunking the first post post. I have done my bit and now is the time for u to do yours

all the misleading nonsense and lies and misinterpretation and distortion you have attributed to Islam and its Prophet (sa) [b]out of your thick christian missionary skul[/b]l,is to be sorted here between me and you.this threads starts now.

Is this what your kuran teaches u?
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

are you scared?

U are talking nonsense as usual. This is ur 3rd post yet u have said and done nothing. my posts are here pls review them if u are serious

you posed a challenge i am receiving with pleasure.

so please bring your question,allegation,accusation and case forward.ask and it shall be given!

You must be a lazy reader. Read and lets start if ui have the guts and save the tantrums
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2011
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2011
toba:

You must be one un-serious and lazy dude.

Page one start by debunking the first post post. I have done my bit and now is the time for u to do yours

Is this what your kuran teaches u?

the definition you presented in the OP is this:

"According to the FBI, the definition of terrorism is:

"Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

i responded with this:

LagosShia:

you then posted this challenge and i am still waiting:

toba:

probably u are a newbie.

deal?

so no need for personal exchanges.

there is nothing in Islam taught in the Quran or by the Prophet (sa) that promotes terrorism.that is why i said do not misunderstand Islam for wahhabism's extremism and intolerance.

but you posed a challenge,i am ready to tackle and tackle you.

so bring it on chicken.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2011
toba:

page 1 here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399131.0.html

dont be a chicken!

i have responded to the thread.you were not satisfied.you posed a challenge and threw it on my face.

now leave up to your challenge.

common!lets do it.it is me (Islam) versus you (christianity).do it here.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

the definition you presented in the OP is this:

"According to the FBI, the definition of terrorism is:

"Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

i responded with this:

BS. Does the syrian president(a muslim) fit into the above definition? Also does Boko haram who shout Alaakuba before going on suicide mission fit into the definition?

you then posted this challenge and i am still waiting:

Waiting for what? The above requires ur response

so no need for personal exchanges.

I agree with u

there is nothing in Islam taught in the Quran or by the Prophet (sa) that promotes terrorism.that is why i said do not misunderstand Islam for wahhabism's extremism and intolerance.

No sir. Ur prophet was more violent that a terrorist to non Muslims, therefore he exemplified things that are worst than terrorism

but you posed a challenge,i am ready to tackle and tackle you.
And u havent done anything so far

so bring it on chicken.

They are on already rabbit
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

dont be a chicken!

And u, dont be a coward

i have responded to the thread.you were not satisfied.you posed a challenge and threw it on my face.

now leave up to your challenge.

You have done nothing. It takes about 31 posts to fill up a page on a thread. This thread has over 6 pages and more than 30 of my posts are therein. U havent even tackled one talkless of u taking on all.

So im waiting

common!lets do it.it is me (Islam) versus you (christianity).do it here.

Im waiting. U havent even responded to the op yet
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2011
toba:

BS. Does the syrian president(a muslim) fit into the above definition? Also does Boko haram who shout Alaakuba before going on suicide mission fit into the definition?
what has the Syrian president done?

the syrian president is facing a conspiracy and a plot by western powers and wahhabi states like saudi arabia and qatar to overthrow him.

do you know that thrice since the chaos in syria,over two million syrians have gone to the streets to show support for their president?if any of mubarak,qaddafi or ben Ali of tunisia had this support and popularity,they would have still being ruling.

saudi arabia has pumped in money and weapons from across the borders of lebanon and jordan to incite wahhabi fighters to cause chaos.the syrian forces have only defended their country from this threat.i can post youtube videos,of these same wahhabis beheading syrians in syria for refusing to revolt against their beloved president.

what are you talking?

and besides,the challenge you threw in was not about actions of muslims which may or may not be authorised in islam.you threw a challenge using the name of islam and its Prophet (sa).

the syrian president does not represent islam or muslims.

Waiting for what? The above requires your response
if you are waiting for me to search 7 pages and refute each statement,then you want to waste my time since i didnt follow the thread from the beginning as i wasnt then a member.so bring your challenge.throw it at me.its you and me.

I agree with u

No sir. your prophet was more violent that a terrorist to non Muslims, therefore he exemplified things that are worst than terrorism
And u havent done anything so far

They are on already rabbit

bring your proof if you are truthful!that is what the Quran tells us to ask for.

if you think our Prohet (sa) was a terrorist,tell me how many "terrorist acts" he committed.then i will show you that your god in the bible is the most barbaric and violent being one can imagine worse than adolf hitler!
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

what has the Syrian president done?
He has either directly or indirectly authorized the killing of fellow innocent and protesting citizens and he's receiving world wide condemnation for such terrorist act as being discussed on this thread.(typical of muslims)

the syrian president is facing a conspiracy and a plot by western powers and wahhabi states like saudi arabia and qatar to overthrow him.

Naaa. Any empirical evidence to back up this claim? If Nigerians decides to protest against subsidy removal, then its a plot by Buhari to overthrow GEJ abi? or its a plot by Barack Obama to chastise GEJ for assenting to the G^ay marriage prohibition?

do you know that thrice since the chaos in syria,over two million syrians have gone to the streets to show support for their president?if any of mubarak,qaddafi or ben Ali of tunisia had this support and popularity,they would have still being ruling.

U serious arent armed with information and talking what u have little knowledge about. During the Egyptian crisis, Mubarak still had supporters even though they werent many and same applies to the other leaders u mentioned.

Its simple logic which i expect u to apply. No matter how bad u are, u must be at least good to some pple hence on the day of trouble, they would support u. Those that benefited from the overstayed period of mubarak still supported him. I know investors in Egypt who contacted me in January that were in support of mubarak. Why do u thing it took longer than usual for Ghadaffi to be captured and killed? it was becos he had die had supporters that were willing to do anything to protect him.

Your point above holds no ground and it simply leads me to a conclusion that it was the generality of pple that were against the missrule of those leaders that actually took up the fight to chase them away.

Come to think of it. why is it that till date there are still fights in Egpt? Now mubarak is gone why are they still fighting the military? this simply tells us that pple are against oppression which falls under the category of terrorism being discussed here right now.

Back to the issue of Syria under the oppressor basad. The pple are not motivated by any external forces to dethrone the bad leader except u have enough evidence to convince me

saudi arabia has pumped in money and weapons from across the borders of lebanon and jordan to incite wahhabi fighters to cause chaos.the syrian forces have only defended their country from this threat.
This is a gravious allegation against the almighty islamic republic of saudi arabia. Do u have any empirical evidence to back of your allegation? BTW what does this tell u about an Islamic nation inciting violence and terrorism in another islamic nation?

i can post youtube videos,of these same wahhabis beheading syrians in syria for refusing to revolt against their beloved president.

But the wahhabis are reading the same quran with other muslims not so? can u term this as an act of terrorism or not? when u force pple against their wishes or when u try to have your way by all means just as boko haram are doing to fellow northern muslims.

Remember these pple are believers in your holy prophet not so?

what are you talking?

terrorism and islam

and besides,the challenge you threw in was not about actions of muslims which may or may not be authorised in islam.you threw a challenge using the name of islam and its Prophet (sa).

Naaaa. thread says Islam begat terrorism so it an all encompassing topic which embodies all violence and evil being perpetrated and was perpetrated by your prophet and present leaders and pple like him in our world of today. so no hidden place.

BTW if u carefully read by submission above, u will understand my points

the syrian president does not represent islam or muslims.

Kai. see human being. Same way a terrorist who reads a quran and then go to blow up innocent folks is also not representing Islam or Muslims? Remember the quran and your prophet are 'agents' that motivates, hence more than 60% of muslims are violet and evil.

No matter how u try, the are still interwoven

if you are waiting for me to search 7 pages and refute each statement,then you want to waste my time since i didnt follow the thread from the beginning as i wasnt then a member.so bring your challenge.throw it at me.its you and me.
The challenge is already there for u. At least u peeped through and copied the definition of terrorism from the op. just as u did with that, u can do with other parts and lets start. except only are just lazy and scared that u will be wiped just as the likes of sweetnecta who under the handle nopuqaeter did all he could but failed.

I suggest as u did above to view and copy and lets treat them gradually.

Deal?

bring your proof if you are truthful!that is what the Quran tells us to ask for.

if you think our Prohet (sa) was a terrorist,tell me how many "terrorist acts" he committed.then i will show you that your god in the bible is the most barbaric and violent being one can imagine worse than adolf hitler!

Why are u not truthful?

still in agreement with the definition here's something for u

Koran 69:30-37 its not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in d land.
d verse is in reference to d prisoners mohammad held for ransom after d battle of Badr.D battle occurred on March 17 623 AD in d month of Ramadan a sacred month for muslims.Mohammad&his followers killed at least 70 innocent pple

please check the definition against before responding lipsrsealed
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by LagosShia: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^

to engage you and reply you arguments is a waste of time.you are looking for empty arguments and personal exchanges.i know how to cure you.when you doubt or make claims,i will provide you with evidence.that is how i will tackle you.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2011
goodluck to u then.

u can always call on me anytime.

Merry christmas
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
Of course the words ISLAM and Terrorism are Synonymous
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Sweetnecta: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2011
Even Samson?

Even the Jewish group that formulated Israel by bombing King David Hotel?

Frosbel is really fox on a bell ringing.

Bring my enemies here and slay them before me.
Re: Islam, Begat Terrorism In The World by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^

Just switch on Al Jazeerah Now !!!!

You will see how your brothers are killing themselves like flies the world over, not to talk of violence against others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Have You Suffered For Christ? / Pastor Undresses,kisses Female Members On The Bottom To Get Husbands / Question For Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.