Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Boss May Be Hiding Something - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss May Be Hiding Something (24549 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by MVLOX(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
If you put the same kind off effort you use in noticing every detail abt ur boss into ur work, u will get promoted very soon

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by TheAngry1: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Oya blow whistle na

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Roon9(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
S
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by mccoy47(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
So what if he is a cultist?
Is he affecting ur life negatively? undecided
Just shush or quit!

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
When Hunger resets your mind.
cult shall be your favourite colour.

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by LordKO(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Small-minded people and suspicion, conceit and prejudice are like 5 and 6. You have no dominion over him, thus he owe you no obligation, therefore it amount to nuisance for you to become a source of negative energy towards him through your negative attitude.

Stop being hypocritically righteous.

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by lycan2: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
may be he is in a fraternity not all of them are occultic. i dey find one to join seffff cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by chuckdee4(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Thats the problem with a tyical nigerian girl. So far they are getting money, they don't care if its yahoo yahoo or not.

An armed robber can be nice. It still does not make him a good person.

Aiye, Iluminati, Eye, Ax are all secret cult and are outlawed.

I am not tainting him bad. I am just confused about him. Is it someone who one can get closer to?

Is he just pretending?

Where is the proof that he is into anything illegal?
Like Lalas247 said looks like the OP is desperately looking for something to taint his name in.

If a man decides to worship Sango, Illuminati etc, its entirely his business as long as it does not affect your work with him then lay off the man joor

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by hotwax: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2017
You guys are not getting me.

There is no way you can be a christian and yet an Illuminati member.

Belong to Devil and God at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Mynd44: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Did you mean this or it was just a mistake?
Who outlawed Ogboni? undecided undecided undecided

Madcow1, call Okijajuju to come and see
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Aiye, Eye, are not cults, they are gangs. Just because the general Nigerian lexicon refers to them as cults does not mean it is correct.

Illuminati is a cult and it is not illegal or outlawed.
The Catholic church by definition is also a "cult" and is not illegal
The Ogboni is a cult not illegal.

If you dont want to get close to him, don't; you are there to work not make friends

We're living in 2017
This bros is already in 2050
Respect!!!! grin
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

You're right
Its very very possible
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:
My boss is somehow confusing. He is this churchy guy. Always quoting bible verses when talking. He leads prayers in the morning in our department. We even call him pastor.

He is a very nice man. When you have a problem, just approach him, your problem is half solved. He is the perfect boss any employee can dream of.

But the issue is. He always put on ring with illuminati insignia.
There is the shirt he put on most Fridays with the same symbol.
Is he camouflaging? Or Am I suspecting him wrongly

If your guts tells you your gf is cheating, then she's. If your guts says your boss is a cultist, then he's.

I'd advice you quit the job if whatever you presume he's doing is against your faith.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Lalas247(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Aiye, Eye, are not cults, they are gangs. Just because the general Nigerian lexicon refers to them as cults does not mean it is correct.

Illuminati is a cult and it is not illegal or outlawed.
The Catholic church by definition is also a "cult" and is not illegal
The Ogboni is a cult not illegal.

If you dont want to get close to him, don't; you are there to work not make friends

cool
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Savage grin
TheAngry1:
Oya blow whistle na
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Mind your business.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Mynd44: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

How does it concern you?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by SaintAlbert53: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Thats the problem with a tyical nigerian girl. So far they are getting money, they don't care if its yahoo yahoo or not.

Aiye, Iluminati, Eye, [b]Ax[/] are all secret cult and are outlawed.

I am not tainting him bad. I am just confused about him. Is it someone who one can get closer to?

Is he just pretending?

my advice for you is to mind your business and be careful..I can see you know nothing about cultists, don't discover what will make you restless all through!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Lalas247(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
If your guts tells you your gf is cheating, then she's. If your guts says your boss is a cultist, then he's.

I'd advice you quit the job if whatever you presume he's doing is against your faith.

Insecurities can make him believe it is
If he leaves his job and at the end the guy is actually not a cultist or whatever .. then who will suffer

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:
Abeg who get dat E Concern U meme? sad
Most beautiful girl on NL cheesy
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by maysimsimple(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Which faith? I believrle u have a job waiting for him when he quits..

uote author=Benita27 post=59524420]If your guts tells you tour gf is cheating, then she's. If your guts says your boss is a cultist, then he's.

I'd advice you quit the job if whatever you presume he's doing is against your faith. [/quote]

1 Like

hotwax:
My boss is somehow confusing. He is this churchy guy. Always quoting bible verses when talking. He leads prayers in the morning in our department. We even call him pastor.

He is a very nice man. When you have a problem, just approach him, your problem is half solved. He is the perfect boss any employee can dream of.

Religions are creations of the occult at 33rd Degree. At that level, you are above and beyond all religious constructs and decoy programmes of the holographic matrix as one approaches the Christ Consciousness while in 3D Physicality.

Your Boss is probably one of the wisest Humans on Earth.

Follow his steps and you will have total deliverance from Karma and the cycle of birth and rebirth. You will be prospered beyond belief.

How do I know this ?

2 Likes

hotwax:

most of them top religious men are either in free mason of Illuminati. Not all cults are of the devil.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by tonio2wo: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Poke-nossy, busy body!
Wetin kwansain you?

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Abee79(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
OP, mind your business O! Let sleeping dogs lie. They say, "curiosity kills the cat"
a word is enough for the wise . . .

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by hotwax: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:

Religions are creations of the occult at 33rd Degree. At that level, you are above and beyond all religious constructs and decoy programmes of the holographic matrix as one approaches the Christ Consciousness while in 3D Physicality.

Your Boss is probably one of the wisest Humans on Earth.

Follow his steps and you will have totally deliverance from Karma and the cycle of birth and rebirth. You will be prospered beyond believe.

How do I know this ?

I am learning here ooo.

Thanks for ya'all contributions.

But Nigerians can pretend to be religious sha.

Why do you people waste your time going to church on Sunday, whereas your soul live with Lucifer?

Nigerians sha...fake people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by SaintAlbert53: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:

which faith...them tell you say OP holy reach the man himself?..
abeg no go spoil where person dey see him daily bread for am o..wen e happen now,u go dey ur house dey flex o and him go dey beg for job for all threads here.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Aiye, Iluminati, Eye, Ax are all secret cult and are outlawed.

Is he just pretending?

Illuminati is occult not a cult. It is the bridge between the Humans and the ETs, although we are all ETs on varying degrees, occult exposes the underlying principles of creation of the universe, by what, who, where and when. With occult knowledge, you can do what ever you choose without the burden of karma because at the 33rd degree, you have capability to be one with God and can create life out of aliveness.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by ikorodureporta: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:
How does what religion he belongs to affect you in anyway?

And you just happen to find a picture of that insigna lying around.

So when u notice an evil pretender, you dnt take caution??

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
maysimsimple:
Which faith? I believrle u have a job waiting for him when he quits..

uote author=Benita27 post=59524420]If your guts tells you tour gf is cheating, then she's. If your guts says your boss is a cultist, then he's.

Whatever he stands for is his faith. From doubting what his boss really stands for would have a friction on the employer, employee relationship they share so it's best he quits.

I'm not compelling him to, just an advice so don't go sweaty all over my comment.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by gantic: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
badoi:

You're right
Its very very possible

Cultism, religion or their compatibilites is a different question.

If your concern (as it seems) is having a boss that is occultic, you have no business with his personal affiliations. If you work for a multinational; loads of times, you don't even have a clue of the religious leanings of your boss - much less discuss it.

Work is work. Unless you genuinely feel threatened or he is imposing his beliefs on you, it truly is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Mynd44: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
ikorodureporta:

So when u notice an evil pretender, you dnt take caution??
Evil pretender? What evil has he done?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria / Common Interview Questions And What They Mean / Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.