Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Boss May Be Hiding Something - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss May Be Hiding Something (24557 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by ivolt: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Thats the problem with a tyical nigerian girl. So far they are getting money, they don't care if its yahoo yahoo or not.

An armed robber can be nice. It still does not make him a good person.

Aiye, Iluminati, Eye, Ax are all secret cult and are outlawed.

I am not tainting him bad. I am just confused about him. Is it someone who one can get closer to?

Is he just pretending?

Please resign ASAP, this is one of the reasons while some bosses shield
themselves from employees.
It is none of your business whether he belongs to a cult or not but if you
think you can't take it.

Resign Now!

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by WhiskeyTangoFox: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Thats the problem with a tyical nigerian girl. So far they are getting money, they don't care if its yahoo yahoo or not.

An armed robber can be nice. It still does not make him a good person.

Aiye, Iluminati, Eye, Ax are all secret cult and are outlawed.

I am not tainting him bad. I am just confused about him. Is it someone who one can get closer to?

Is he just pretending?

How is it ur business what he does at his spare time?
Dat is y d smart lady told u to mind ur business and she's right. Mind ur damn business and stop snooping. His professionalism is all u shld b concerned about.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by ivolt: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Did you mean this or it was just a mistake?

He is right, Ogboni is a cult and it is legal.

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Gotta run off see you later dear .... kiss
You too.
Have a nice day. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Thats what you get when you post on African forums.

Set of brainless zombie.

When I posted the same question on American forum. What I got was.

"Many people are into that stuff but are also christians"
"Joining occult group does not mean you are a bad person. Feel free with your boss"
"Your boss is a practicing christian but his loyalty is somewhere else"

But on nairaland.

"Idiot face your work"
"they will soon sack you"
"stop poking nose"

How come black people behave angry? You can't even advise a confused fella. No wonder ya'all are where you are. WHite brains are superior. Next you will call Oyinbo people "wizard". Thier reasoning process is out of this world.

You are perfectly right. One of the reasons I come to nairaland these days is because I am learning emotional maturity. If you survive attacks here without getting emotional, then you have learnt the lesson on emotional management.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Getting money from who undecided
Must u get close to your boss . Do your work and go home ..
the only way this becomes an issue is if he forces his way of life on you
He hasn't

Well you walk past armed robbers everyday ... pls connect ur brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:
What difference does it make to you personally if he is or isn't
The problem with some ppl
You just said he is a nice guy .. approachable etc
But yet you just fishing for anything to taint him bad WHY?
Maybe u want to get sacked learn to mind your biz.... let God judge not You face your work
a bad person can be nice to everyone, I've come across em even a Capone in a gang can be nice to everyone including the Jew guys in sch,sometimes one I've to be careful with people,don't get too close to em.....I've heard of a case were a guy got a job in abj from a nice wealthy guy,they allowed him to enjoy himself and one day he was invited to a party but he didn't know he was going to be initiated that day......

A guy can be good but once u notice something fishy about such persons just put that gap.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2017
I used to be scared of my oldman, he is rich heartless and very strict, with time if you get close to them you will find out its coz there aren't in your category or class that's why there like to set themselves apart, no big deal if you are smart you and your boss can vibe. cultists don't flaunt their logos anyhow that's immaturity

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Wegowide(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2017
People who mind there business lives long. Take this candid advise for your own good

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Daeylar(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2017
Nma27:
most of them top religious men are either in free mason of Illuminati. Not all cults are of the devil.

I think Freemason and illuminati is of the devil though

Op if you are really uncomfortable the best thing Is to leave the job,
Some people wear some things and don't even know what they mean,
However this may or may not be the case with your boss, who knows.
If you are uncomfortable the best thing to do Is leave

Hotwax what was the name of the american forum

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:

Religions are creations of the occult at 33rd Degree. At that level, you are above and beyond all religious constructs and decoy programmes of the holographic matrix as one approaches the Christ Consciousness while in 3D Physicality.

Your Boss is probably one of the wisest Humans on Earth.

Follow his steps and you will have total deliverance from Karma and the cycle of birth and rebirth. You will be prospered beyond belief.

How do I know this ?

Hmmmm. 5d mindset. Deep undecided
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by obiezed: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:
My boss is somehow confusing. He is this churchy guy. Always quoting bible verses when talking. He leads prayers in the morning in our department. We even call him pastor.

He is a very nice man. When you have a problem, just approach him, your problem is half solved. He is the perfect boss any employee can dream of.

But the issue is. He always put on ring with illuminati insignia.
There is the shirt he put on most Fridays with the same symbol.
Is he camouflaging? Or Am I suspecting him wrongly

This is a sure sign of early senility,so someone wears a ring and T-shirt ,so they are involved in a satanic cult,wow,how old are you??,better yet,how dumb are you??.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Smartademu(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Mind your own biz.

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Taiwo20(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2017
ring thats for sale almost everywhere........

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by okoliexpress: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy you are a comedian abeg.. no make them sack me oooo
badoi:

Whatsup with your boss
Is he an occultist
You noticed any sign
If yes lets open a thread asap grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by bennymark(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:
My boss is somehow confusing. He is this churchy guy. Always quoting bible verses when talking. He leads prayers in the morning in our department. We even call him pastor.

He is a very nice man. When you have a problem, just approach him, your problem is half solved. He is the perfect boss any employee can dream of.

But the issue is. He always put on ring with illuminati insignia.
There is the shirt he put on most Fridays with the same symbol.
Is he camouflaging? Or Am I suspecting him wrongly

remove such thoughts from mind, alot of men have dark secrets, he could harm you if your knowledge of his person intimidates his freedom of worship
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Alariwo2: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Noone is to be trusted.. We've seen campus fellowship presidents turn out to be cult leaders.

Everything in the world now has cultism embedded.. from connection to man know man to politics. No where is safe as you think
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by styno22(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Point of correction, the catholic church is not a cult. It is the holy church of God.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Ejadike(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Aiye, Eye, are not cults, they are gangs. Just because the general Nigerian lexicon refers to them as cults does not mean it is correct.

Illuminati is a cult and it is not illegal or outlawed.
The Catholic church by definition is also a "cult" and is not illegal
The Ogboni is a cult not illegal.

If you dont want to get close to him, don't; you are there to work not make friends
How is catholic church a cult please?
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by headz(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
I already like ur boss.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017

Set of brainless zombie.

"Joining occult group does not mean you are a bad person. Feel free with your boss"

But on nairaland.

"Idiot face your work"
"stop poking nose"

How come black people behave angry? You can't even advise a confused fella. No wonder ya'all are where you are. WHite brains are superior. Next you will call Oyinbo people "wizard". Thier reasoning process is out of this world.[/quote]

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by ikorodureporta: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
DesireBenjamin:

My opinion on this is he is a cultist, before anybdy comes to quote their ass here remember that Evans was a nice man according to the testimony of people he has helped even one even said he suspected him at a point but ws blinded by his niceness. Pls why wld yu wt all ur Jesus talk hav a particular seal on ur friday wear same as ur ring, not just a seal but this obvious illuminati one. My dear be very careful of dat ur very nice boss, wen time 4sacrifice reach nd strange deaths happen, of course nobody will accuse the man who had been very nice and speaks of Jesus.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Ejadike(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:

Religions are creations of the occult at 33rd Degree. At that level, you are above and beyond all religious constructs and decoy programmes of the holographic matrix as one approaches the Christ Consciousness while in 3D Physicality.

Your Boss is probably one of the wisest Humans on Earth.

Follow his steps and you will have total deliverance from Karma and the cycle of birth and rebirth. You will be prospered beyond belief.

How do I know this ?
Tell me more please
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Alariwo2: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2017
bennymark:

remove such thoughts from mind, alot of men have dark secrets, he could harm you if your knowledge of his person intimidates his freedom of worship

curiosity kills the cat..

Sadly the OP's fate is intertwined with whatever society his boss belongs to. I'm sure there are other top guys he isn't even suspecting. Sooner or later, he'll be left with no option than to join or resign at the peak of his career. #Sad truth

Even top pastors belong to these societies yet they preach and pray with numerous followers.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Mynd44: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2017
styno22:
Point of correction, the catholic church is not a cult. It is the holy church of God.
Yes it is.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Set of brainless zombie.

But on nairaland.

"Idiot face your work"
"stop poking nose"

How come black people behave angry? You can't even advise a confused fella. No wonder ya'all are where you are. WHite brains are superior. Next you will call Oyinbo people "wizard". Thier reasoning process is out of this world.

COLDWAX! You are not confused but nosey! It's two different things dumbass. AND you can't be both nosey and dumb at the same time douchbag; so pick a struggle.

Mind the business that pays you and stop investigating your boss for no apparent reason.

You couldn't politely ask your boss the very simple question yet you are in the "brainless zombie community " asking stupid question that is no business of yours.

Excuse me!!! Did you say American forum?? Nigga please. !!! American forums got no chills, they will reap you off on silly bumbass questions. Idiot copied 2 comments and is here telling me bullcrap.

Y didn't you acknowledge comments here that 're similar to the ones you got from your oyibo forum?

Talking about American forum responding intelligently yet you acted like brainless zombie quoting my comment.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Could be Alpha Club sef....
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
See them. NIGERIANS! Everybody is saying MIND YOUR BUSINESS. The most religious people in the world that crowd churches every sunday and shout to the high heavens. And here they are shouting MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by jaksmillioniar: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Nma27:
Could be Alpha Club sef....
aew u a cultist
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Mynd44: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Ejadike:
How is catholic church a cult please?
It has a leader who is not questioned and you are all subjected to obeying him

Certain parts of it is illegal

Carries out specific religious rites

Cult by definition. Does that make it bad? Not necessarily
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
aew u a cultist
Anyone that passed through the uni should know of Alpha club. No I ain't.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by emmanuelex1(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Please research and find out if there is a difference between cult and occult.
Mynd44:

Aiye, Eye, are not cults, they are gangs. Just because the general Nigerian lexicon refers to them as cults does not mean it is correct.

Illuminati is a cult and it is not illegal or outlawed.
The Catholic church by definition is also a "cult" and is not illegal
The Ogboni is a cult not illegal.

If you dont want to get close to him, don't; you are there to work not make friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria / Common Interview Questions And What They Mean / Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.