Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Boss May Be Hiding Something - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss May Be Hiding Something (24547 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:
My boss is somehow confusing. He is this churchy guy. Always quoting bible verses when talking. He leads prayers in the morning in our department. We even call him pastor.

He is a very nice man. When you have a problem, just approach him, your problem is half solved. He is the perfect boss any employee can dream of.

But the issue is. He always put on ring with illuminati insignia.
There is the shirt he put on most Fridays with the same symbol.
Is he camouflaging? Or Am I suspecting him wrongly

yhuve not stated anything paranormal that's worthy of yhu been suspicious, illuminati ring or not, occultist don't hide in plain sight, the illuminati symbol is just for mass media show n tell entertainment hype, that's why it was invented, the real thing only a fellow illuminati can recognise it, "it takes a thief to know a thief".

from all yhu said his a nice person so what's yhur problem?. I know its hard for yhu to fathom buy some people weird preferences in fashion and taste, so he has a favorite ring, a particular shirt for Fridays, so what.

if yhur boss was a Muslim that patronizes mallams where they have to wear certain perfumes and rings, and smoke there place up with incense ,am sure yhu won't have a problem, cause it looks religious, and in Islam mallams r recommended.

am sure yhur just envious and looking for a loophole , jealousy has many faces, his mistake is making himself accessible, approachable n nice.

the rich n powerful don't associate with the poor / people beneath them, this is one of the reasons why, yhur mental state can not just comprehend theirs, two different levels on every plain, it is that difference that is itching yhu. am sure yhur like to be like buh yhu just don't know how.

occultist generally have an aura/air around, something that makes them look authorize and powerful, mostly like they know something yhu don't know, they're usually very calm n wise n av solution to all problems.

buh occultist don't give freely naturally, throwing money around n giving money are two different things, there is always a catch to whatever they give whether yhu know or not, unless they decide otherwise.

so if yhur boss have never requested something in return for helping yhu, or something mysterious happening after helping yhu. there is no reason for all this.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by ponti93(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:
You guys are not getting me.

There is no way you can be a christian and yet an Illuminati member.

Belong to Devil and God at the same time.

if he is serving God and serving the devil... I dont see how it consigns you.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by mfm04622: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
styno22:
Point of correction, the catholic church is not a cult. It is the holy church of God.

Simple. Go and Goggle "Difference between religion and cult" and know more.

"A cult is a NEW religious movement. A religion is an old cult. Age is the only difference.

Please note that what students belong to like vikings and the rest are not cults except they worship something. Those are just gangs.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:
You guys are not getting me.

There is no way you can be a christian and yet an Illuminati member.

Belong to Devil and God at the same time.

who do yhu think sponsors the Catholic church?, the Catholic church is an open parade for the average occultist not to talk off an illuminati , who problem probably knows every verse in the bible and have it from originally context like, money is not what makes an illuminati, it is brain,intellect, knowledge bias the term illuminated. money is just a tool n a byproduct of already existing knowledge/ achievement, poor man,fools,uneducated no dey join illuminati, forget celebrity biz, its just buzz,mass media buzz.

if the likes of mike Adenuga gives yhu his brain n wealth of experience yhur life will turn around under 30mins.

the rich n powerful operate on a different level from the average man, doesn't mean they're more intelligent buh they operate on a different level, under a different law.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by adegeye38(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:
My boss is somehow confusing. He is this churchy guy. Always quoting bible verses when talking. He leads prayers in the morning in our department. We even call him pastor.

He is a very nice man. When you have a problem, just approach him, your problem is half solved. He is the perfect boss any employee can dream of.

It is not a coincidence, your boss is part of the "new world order" nd he sure as hell knows exactly what he is doing

be carefull and watchful, and stay close to God, and if possible, leave d establishment (cos there might be dangerous spiritual inclinations for those working there), have faith in God and he will provide you with a better job.

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by mikolo4us: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
that one na work when dem send you....Amebo. I will sack you....
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by thoth: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Africans lack suspicion, the ones that inquisitive are always discouraged , that's why the imperialists are putting black people through a lot and they won't even get a sniff of it. i just pity my people.

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by hotwax: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
thoth:
Africans lack suspicion, the ones that inquisitive are always discouraged , that's why the imperialists are putting black people through a lot and they won't even get a sniff of it. i just pity my people.

They dont even know they are still slaves. They are like foul in poultry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by ezana1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
chalantmike:

who do yhu think sponsors the Catholic church?, the Catholic church is an open parade for the average occultist not to talk off an illuminati , who problem probably knows every verse in the bible and have it from originally context like, money is not what makes an illuminati, it is brain,intellect, knowledge bias the term illuminated. money is just a tool n a byproduct of already existing knowledge/ achievement, poor man,fools,uneducated no dey join illuminati, forget celebrity biz, its just buzz,mass media buzz. I don't believe you, not at all

if the likes of mike Adenuga gives yhu his brain n wealth of experience yhur life will turn around under 30mins.

the rich n powerful operate on a different level from the average man, doesn't mean they're more intelligent buh they operate on a different level, under a different law.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
KayDEAN:
Useless youth joining cult. Instead of doing online business
smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)smiley)cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
adegeye38:

It is not a coincidence, your boss is part of the "new world order" nd he sure as hell knows exactly what he is doing

be carefull and watchful, and stay close to God, and if possible, leave d establishment (cos there might be dangerous spiritual inclinations for those working there), have faith in God and he will provide you with a better job.

op please Pick something from this.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Since u suspect him watch and pray be careful too and look for a way to leave cos u dont know how it may affect u.
Similar thing happen to me and both of them are bishop and church counsellor.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by dreamangel: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
It is good to be alert to your environment. Once your inner self/ Spirit begins to disturb you about something or someone pay attention. It has saved my life before. Why not pray seriously about it. Find time to quiet down and meditate you will get clearer direction. It might also be time to look for another job.

And instead of coming to Nairaland next time you might talk to your family unless you are in a peculiar situation.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Aiye, Eye, are not cults, they are gangs. Just because the general Nigerian lexicon refers to them as cults does not mean it is correct.

Illuminati is a cult and it is not illegal or outlawed.
The Catholic church by definition is also a "cult" and is not illegal
The Ogboni is a cult not illegal.

If you dont want to get close to him, don't; you are there to work not make friends

SMH... ..these Yoruba Muslims, na waoo

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Ask him what it means. His answer should give you a clue.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by vicadex07(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
badoi:
So I'm your boss I found this on NL I investigate who posted it You're fired grin grin

I hereby apply for the post of the fired personnel. Thanks in advance
grin
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
vicadex07:

I hereby apply for the post of the fired personnel. Thanks in advance

grin
grin
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Mpanyi: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:

It has a leader who is not questioned and you are all subjected to obeying him

Certain parts of it is illegal

Carries out specific religious rites

Cult by definition. Does that make it bad? Not necessarily

Man you are talking what you don't know. I have no issue with your labelling the church with unbroken apostolic lineage as a cult. I only have problem with your writing and claiming authority with over what you don't know. Nothing wrong with an open cult that is not against God the Creator and humans.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Noblefreeman(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

he's a freemason I have a boss like that too.they have money like mad.they can be nice sha.but don't trust them they are snakes
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Ejadike(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:

It has a leader who is not questioned and you are all subjected to obeying him

Certain parts of it is illegal

Carries out specific religious rites

Cult by definition. Does that make it bad? Not necessarily
This is where you said Certain parts are illegal at the bolder
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by CaesarDon(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm saddened when I read comments most times on nairaland
Gullible Nigerians with crowd mentality
The trend here is most comments always copy the first few
A cult is in question here for f**ks sake
The bulk of guys including th mod trying to make cults seem normal are probably cultists
hotwax there's a 99% chance ur boss is a cultist
I'd advise u to watch your back and don't be fooled by his religious facade
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by lobiologs(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2017
@mynd44 i think the op isn't discriminating his or her boss but is only stating an observation, i know the nigerian motto of "mind your own freaking business" but if we stop questioning things how are we to grow as humans or animals with a higher level of intellect.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by lobiologs(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2017
@mynd44 i just read all his replies and i take back everything i just said...
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Mynd44: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
lobiologs:
@mynd44 i just read all his replies and i take back everything i just said...
grin grin grin
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by IRALIFE(f): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2017
hotwax:

Whatever your suspicions, watch and pray. Do your work diligently but be watchful & prayerful. Take note of trends. It is well with you.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Barney11: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Freemasonry is the society you can be but gratefully it is for gentleMEN with no questionable character.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Ejadike(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
5DMindset:

One step at a time friend, one step at a time. When the student is ready, the master will appear.
I really want to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics / Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria / Common Interview Questions And What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.