Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Boss May Be Hiding Something - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss May Be Hiding Something (24554 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by kkboy(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Thats the problem with a tyical nigerian girl. So far they are getting money, they don't care if its yahoo yahoo or not.

An armed robber can be nice. It still does not make him a good person.

Aiye, Iluminati, Eye, Ax are all secret cult and are outlawed.

I am not tainting him bad. I am just confused about him. Is it someone who one can get closer to?

Is he just pretending?

Why not approach him and ask him the simple question "Sir, do you belong to a cult? your dress code on Friday's and your ring seem to confuse me"

When you direct a seemingly good question to the wrong audience, you get these types of responses

3 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by DesireBenjamin: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

Thats the problem with a tyical nigerian girl. So far they are getting money, they don't care if its yahoo yahoo or not.

I am not tainting him bad. I am just confused about him. Is it someone who one can get closer to?

Is he just pretending?

My opinion on this is he is a cultist, before anybdy comes to quote their ass here remember that Evans was a nice man according to the testimony of people he has helped even one even said he suspected him at a point but ws blinded by his niceness. Pls why wld yu wt all ur Jesus talk hav a particular seal on ur friday wear same as ur ring, not just a seal but this obvious illuminati one. My dear be very careful of dat ur very nice boss, wen time 4sacrifice reach nd strange deaths happen, of course nobody will accuse the man who had been very nice and speaks of Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Insecurities can make him believe it is
If he leaves his job and at the end the guy is actually not a cultist or whatever .. then who will suffer
What's the insecurity here?. I would have same questions if I were in his shoes. Is like you don't know some bosses use their employees for ritual purposes. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Oga mind your business now... nawa o
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by okoliexpress: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
OP
your meme made my day.. cant stop laughing in the office

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
gantic:

Cultism, religion or their compatibilites is a different question.

If your concern (as it seems) is having a boss that is occultic, you have no business with his personal affiliations. If you work for a multinational; loads of times, you don't even have a clue of the religious leanings of your boss - much less discuss it.

Work is work. Unless you genuinely feel threatened or he is imposing his beliefs on you, it truly is none of your business.
Are you the boss's son grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by oloyin56: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
??
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by oluwaahmed: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Mind ur bizness & be thankful dat u hav a job. If u Dnt like d fact he's in a fraternity quickly resign afterall u begged to apply.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
okoliexpress:
your meme made my day.. cant stop laughing in the office
Whatsup with your boss
Is he an occultist
You noticed any sign
If yes lets open a thread asap grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by sinaj(f): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
badoi:

Most beautiful girl on NL cheesy
I wish o! Nairaland has way cuter girls that are on the low low
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by donchijoz(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Poke noseing. Mind your business jare.

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Lalas247(f): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
What's the insecurity here?. I would have same questions if I were in his shoes. Is like you don't know some bosses use their employees for ritual purposes. grin
Haha @ rituals lol
Na wa o
Well if he strongly believes he is a bad man then he should resign and live a life of poverty at least he will have peace of mind sha

But still .. rituals in a company like that .. is he the only staff there .. look Jesus walked in the mist of demons nothing do am .. if his faith is as strong as he claims he can work side by side with a devil and Gods grace will be over him ..

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by lycan2: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
who wants to join brotherhood of blood and soull grin grin grin grin grin
lycan2:
may be he is in a fraternity not all of them are occultic. i dey find one to join seffff cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by greggng: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2017
Caustics:
shocked mr man you are a very big ingrate. your boss has been caring for you all this while and you have the guts to accuse him. You dont deserve that job.

He didn't accuse him he is suspecting him. Comprehension has been an issue with must of you in nairaland. If this continues I will officially resign from nairaland after serving for more than 10years. I am giving 10 days automatum to the mod to delete all those lacking in comprehension or create another forum for them to learn use of English in other to be promoted to the main forum

3 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
OP

Chisosss grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2017
hotwax:

I am learning here ooo.

Thanks for ya'all contributions.

But Nigerians can pretend to be religious sha.

Why do you people waste your time going to church on Sunday, whereas your soul live with Lucifer?

Nigerians sha...fake people everywhere.

You have no idea of what you are saying. How can you say you know something you have not participated on ?

Religions, all of them, were created by the occult. All religions are subject to the occult at its highest peak.

Let me ask you about Lucifer, the one you call Satan. All you know about him is what they tell you, but you have not paid attention to your Bible.

In Genesis, Adam was warned not to Eat the fruit of 'Knowledge of GOOD and EVIL', because he will be WISE. But Satan, Lucifer convince Eve and Adam to EAT and they became WISE. What makes Lucifer the bad guy there ? For making Adam to become wise ? These are all Allegories, do not take them serious.

Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the one you call Jesus is another allegory, he was not a Christian and he chased away the Jews that desecrated the temples, but you all have created a religion on his name.

You guys need to study more before you judge.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2017
Mr/Ms. Inquisitive(nosey).

My advice to you is ; If you cannot ask him this question directly then just go to the office, mind your business and leave at the close of business!

Na this one now orna go dey talk for office "chu chu chu" , leave tasks orna suppose do then wen the boss issues you 2 weeks leave without pay, you go dey find union to sue cheesy and dey disturb our peace here...

Mind the business that pays you!
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha @ rituals lol
Na wa o
Well if he strongly believes he is a bad man then he should resign and live a life of poverty at least he will have peace of mind sha

But still .. rituals in a company like that .. is he the only staff there .. look Jesus walked in the mist of demons nothing do am .. if his faith is as strong as he claims he can work side by side with a devil and Gods grace will be over him ..
So if he resigns he'll live in poverty?, how about looking for greener pastures elsewhere, abi does his boss own his destiny?.

All I'm saying is; if he doubts the man, he should quit. He has a choice to either take it or not.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by carpmam: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
Guy run for ur life, he may b using una destinies

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by TheEminentLaity: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
So because he leads prayers during devotion he is good? Download an app called Sense and use it every time you wake up.

Another thing, mind your business so you will live long. If I was your boss, you'd certainly be on my watchlist to get fired so that you will have all the free time to fantasise about my ring and shirts
hotwax:

Is he just pretending?

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Lalas247(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
So if he resigns he'll live in poverty?, how about looking for greener pastures elsewhere, abi does his boss own his destiny?.

All I'm saying is; if he doubts the man, he should quit. He has a choice to either take it or not.
My dear it is not easy to find work just like that
He wont even get good reference from his boss after this ..

Yes I know someone who resigned because boss was looking at her lovingly now ... I am sending her money to eat .. so you see maybe if she ignored the look as na him get him eye .. she could still be working living in her rented flat and not sharing begging for money

Now he never touched her .. call her or even said anything sexual who is loosing out ? She still looking for receptionist job now after 7 months unemployed .. so maybe she should have ignored the look do her work n go home ..
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by greggng: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Oga English teacher you shot urself in the foot
Oya deactivate make we hear word cuz mods don't rlly have any fuvk to give u today

Thanks for correction. I think the right one is most. That was an innocent mistake. That you can comprehend qualifies you to be here

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Lalas247(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
So because he leads prayers during devotion he is good? Download an app called Sense and use it every time you wake up.

Another thing, mind your business so you will live long. If I was your boss, you'd certainly be on my watchlist to get fired so that you will have all the free time to fantasise about my ring and shirts

Take it easy grin
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by richardbrandy: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:

You have no idea of what you are saying. How can you say you know something you have not participated on ?

Religions, all of them, were created by the occult. All religions are subject to the occult at its highest peak.

Let me ask you about Lucifer, the one you call Satan. All you know about him is what they tell you, but you have not paid attention to your Bible.

In Genesis, Adam was warned not to Eat the fruit of 'Knowledge of GOOD and EVIL', because he will be WISE. But Satan, Lucifer convince Eve and Adam to EAT and they became WISE. What makes Lucifer the bad guy there ? For making Adam to become wise ? These are all Allegories, do not take them serious.

Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the one you call Jesus is another allegory, he was not a Christian and he chased away the Jews that desecrated the temples, but you all have created a religion on his name.

You guys need to study more before you judge.
do you have an email address that i can reach you with?
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Lalas247(f): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
greggng:

Thanks for correction. I think the right one is most. That was an innocent mistake. That you can comprehend qualifies you to be here

No worries .. but advice op better now cheesy
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by oloyin56: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
badoi:
grin
badoi:
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by MadCow1: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Did you mean this or it was just a mistake?

Do you really not know that or are you just that ignorant?

Ogboni Confraternity is not an illegal fraternity in Nigeria. It is registered and recognised. That is a fact.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by hotwax: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
SosBuss17:
Mr/Ms. Inquisitive(nosey).

My advice to you is ; If you cannot ask him this question directly then just go to the office, mind your business and leave at the close of business!

Na this one now orna go dey talk for office "chu chu chu" , leave tasks orna suppose do then wen the boss issues you 2 weeks leave without pay, you go dey find union to sue cheesy and dey disturb our peace here...

Mind the business that pays you!

Thats what you get when you post on African forums.

Set of brainless zombie.

When I posted the same question on American forum. What I got was.

"Many people are into that stuff but are also christians"
"Joining occult group does not mean you are a bad person. Feel free with your boss"
"Your boss is a practicing christian but his loyalty is somewhere else"

But on nairaland.

"Idiot face your work"
"they will soon sack you"
"stop poking nose"

How come black people behave angry? You can't even advise a confused fella. No wonder ya'all are where you are. WHite brains are superior. Next you will call Oyinbo people "wizard". Thier reasoning process is out of this world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by ikorodureporta: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Evil pretender? What evil has he done?

have u ever by chance discovered someone around you who is possessed as in a witch or wizard? Those ppl always pretend to be nice, but do alot of evil in secret. Its by God's grace for somebody to hav an insight of their true person....

I know of a guy who was a cultist & v.nice, but his sister later discovered that the gifts he gave to her children were harming them....

1 Like

Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
richardbrandy:
do you have an email address that i can reach you with?

Apart from my corporate website e-mail, I hardly check messages. Why not just post your questions here. I want others to benefit from our interactions.
Re: My Boss May Be Hiding Something by Lalas247(f): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
Gotta run off see you later dear .... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masters Scholarship In The UK Vs N500k Monthly Job In Nigeria / Common Interview Questions And What They Mean / Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.