Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. (5712 Views)

With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2018
My ex girlfriend whom i dumbed during our year 2 has been disturbing me since we resume this session. I've been avoiding her but she just won't give up. Deep within me, i knw she want a chance into my life only to seek revenge cos i disvirgined her.. We re both in our final year nd d level of stalking has intensified, knwing fully well this is d last chance she's got.

Yesterday, while i was with my goons in sch, she walked up to me dt she wants to discuss something wit me. I gave her a listening ear, but she said she can't say it to my face she'll call me. I told her no p.

Last night.. She sent this msg to me via whasApp..

"Aff always hold grudge against u.... For everything that happened to us.. Year after year I have been nursing it..... I just want to let u know.... I forgive you.. I want my peace of mind... Have a great life dear" ..

What could she be up to guys?

P.S : I left her cos she nags too much, wants to knw everythng about me nd notice my CGPA was back sliding. So, i had to back off b4 i get emotionally involved in d shiit..

Cc ubunja , sagamite
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2018
You stole her virginity and start avoiding her abi, she didn't nag before you enter d place.

Watch your back, she's going to fry your brain.

12 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Kenzico(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Don't ever go back to that Girl if don't wanna Die....She said she forgives u but I don't trust that line

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Once you see 'have a good life' it means it is over
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Cowbuoy: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2018
That's one thing common with ladies and their first love especially the Nigga that popped the cherry, they hardly get over such Nigga even if such girl has been into a dozen relationships afterwards... Most of 'em will always be one call away.. wink

But from this your story, it seems like you popped the girl's cherry and ghosted her.. Bros, e no good OoO grin... Go reconcile with that girl whilst you still can at the moment Bruv even if you're not gonna date her afterwards.. My 2½ cents!! cool

16 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
You stole her virginity and start avoiding her abi, she didn't nag before you enter d place.

Watch your back, she's going to fry your brain.
see dis dude, so I have to wife her just because i deflowered her?

Which law states that?
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Pubichairs(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:

Which law states that?
you won't get away with it..see u see impotency

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by AnodaIT(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2018
You wan advice?
Come and take it

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:

Which law states that?
The law of virginity return.

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2018
Kenzico:
Don't ever go back to that Girl if don't wanna Die....She said she forgives u but I don't trust that line
yea man, she has seduced me tire.. I refused to fall
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Pubichairs:
you won't get away with it..see u see impotency
I reject it IJN
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Marshalxv(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
Ighoga898:
The law of virginity return.

Lolz,can you please state the law
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:
My ex girlfriend whom i dumbed during our year 2 has been disturbing me since we resume this session. I've been avoiding her but she just won't give up. Deep within me, i knw she want a chance into my life only to seek revenge cos i disvirgined her.. We re both in our final year nd d level of stalking has intensified, knwing fully well this is d last chance she's got.

Yesterday, while i was with my goons in sch, she walked up to me dt she wants to discuss something wit me. I gave her a listening ear, but she said she can't say it to my face she'll call me. I told her no p.

"Aff always hold grudge against u.... For everything that happened to us.. Year after year I have been nursing it..... I just want to let u know.... I forgive you.. I want my peace of mind... Have a great life dear" ..

P.S : I left her cos she nags too much, wants to knw everythng about me nd notice my CGPA was back sliding. So, i had to back off b4 i get emotionally involved in d shiit..

Cc ubunja , sagamite
So what did you graduate with? Your CGPA?

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by GhettoHustler007(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2018
grin Same Night U Told her You had feelings for her Same Night You hit that Shiit!!! Now U don't Feel nothing no More.... That's Bull-Shiiit... All those Nagging & CGPA Excuses Nah Wash. Love is Patience Nobody's perfect though, If those feelings of yours were real you could've thought of balancing the equation instead of breaking things Up or better still give it a break..

LOVE The most used & abused word in the dictionary.

Back to the matter:

Bro. You messed up big time but I still rep you though... Uhm!! You wouldn't have eaten the forbidden fruit, if you don't know it's called Fornication.#BigSin!!

Okay, U guys broke up right?? With this I'm sure you don't want her back but at least do make sure you check up on her!! Be in good terms
#Friends

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Justeenaleo:

I never said i've graduated, stl in my finals..

my concern now is ur comprehension problem.. Ehya sorry.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by luminouz(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:

Nice one bro
She no Sabi digest English na
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:
[b]My ex girlfriend whom i dumbed [/b]during our year 2 has been disturbing me since we resume this session. I've been avoiding her but she just won't give up. Deep within me, i knw she want a chance into my life only to seek revenge cos i disvirgined her.. We re both in our final year nd d level of stalking has intensified, knwing fully well this is d last chance she's got.

Cc ubunja , sagamite

He's even arrogant about it.
Whom he dumped!

Chai!

Anyways Op, your deceits and dumping is awaiting for you ahead.
Keep fucvking and dumping u hear?
Then sugar coat it with a reason.

Your conscience is judging you, that's why u don't want to believe she has forgiven u and moved on. You need some guys here to give u a pat on the back and tell u the same thing they always say here, don't mind her she's olosho. Na una language for here be that.

So it's possible she has moved on. Not everybody likes carrying grudge and hatred forever. Not every girl still remembers or linger onto the guy who popped her cherry in the past.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Justeenaleo(f): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:

Oga what is your current CGPA?
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by dan9ice(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Karma aint your portion..
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Apina(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
U didn't notice she was a nag until you had your way, how convenient undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Timawuj(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
U know u cant wife her and yet u disflowed her bro there's God oo.
Davedgr8:

Which law states that?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:
I reject it IJN

Why are dragging Jesus into this matter now? Did you remember Him when you were humping her and fleeing?
Try to make peace with her even if you don't date her again. A scorned woman is not a good thing to have on your matter.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by ogtavia(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Justeenaleo:

You can't reach me on my Samsung??...
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
...........so, you say you are a college student? Your grammar is ok, but please "spell" things out. It takes very little out of your time.

This is an embarrassing reflection on your professors. They don't mark you down for these atrocious spellings or that you haven't learned yet? Or are you dumbing it down for social media? You haven't graduate? Good. There's time to learn.

Whatever the case, I am flabbergasted! (in your social media language "I am shook".)

Now, with your post: Please read Toks2008: "sex is marriage". You should be ashamed of yourself to be proud enough to say you "deflowered" her. You should not toy with another's feelings. Sex is no game. And until you are "grown up" enough, please face your studies.

..... Go and apologize to her for the "damages" you have done to her by taking her virginity. Make amends and end things with her in peace and with integrity. And, sin no more. Using IJN....Just don't.

Don't come here forming "big boy" with your tall tale 'cause you are looking for locker room handshakes from your fellow dirty dogs for deflowering a lady. Shame on you.

Next time you post, come tell me what contributions you have made to society. Not damages you have inflicted on another.

Davedgr8:

Cc ubunja , sagamite

10 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by AryEmber(f): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Exactly why are you people faulting this dude(other than him foolishly calling Jesus after fornicating). Bia Op, did you rape her?
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Apina:
U didn't notice she was a nag until you had your way, how convenient undecided
i never forced or pressured her dude.. She gave it willingly

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Justeenaleo:
Oga what is your current CGPA?
since u insist on knwin... It's 4.27
now goan use it to cure ur present predicament okay.
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Geosystem(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
I have a feeling that if you didn't pop the cherry you will still be in that relationship for sure. even if your cgpa has responded to gravity's pull. I blame that your ex for opening her legs for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Xiadnat:
...........so, you say you are a college student? Your grammar is ok, but please "spell" things out. It takes very little out of your time.

This is an embarrassing reflection on your professors. They don't mark you down for these atrocious spellings or that you haven't learned yet? Or are you dumbing it down for social media? You haven't graduate? Good. There's time to learn.

Whatever the case, I am flabbergasted! (in your social media language "I am shook".)

Now, with your post: Please read Toks2008: "sex is marriage". You should be ashamed of yourself to be proud enough to say you "deflowered" her. You should not toy with another's feelings. Sex is no game. And until you are "grown up" enough, please face your studies.

..... Go and apologize to her for the "damages" you have done to her by taking her virginity. Make amends and end things with her in peace and with integrity. And, sin no more. Using IJN....Just don't.

Don't come here forming "big boy" with your tall tale 'cause you are looking for locker room handshakes from your fellow dirty dogs for deflowering a lady. Shame on you.

Next time you post, come tell me what contributions you have made to society. Not damages you have inflicted on another.

You've earned my respect. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
AryEmber:
Exactly why are you people faulting this dude(other than him foolishly calling Jesus after fornicating). Bia Op, did you rape her?
Babe, I didn't oh rather she pressured me to do the shit.
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Justeenaleo(f): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Davedgr8:
since u insist on knwin... It's 4.27

now goan use it to cure ur present predicament okay.
You must be feeling smart right now. Waste of CGPA.
Re: I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. by Davedgr8(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Geosystem:
I have a feeling that if you didn't pop the cherry you will still be in that relationship for sure. even if your cgpa has responded to gravity's pull. I blame that your ex for opening her legs for u.
How will i be with a girl without shagging her? I'm not a fool nau neither i'm i a jew guy.

Asin, who does that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Smash Or Pass??? / Why Is It Bad When A Woman Sleeps With Many Men But Cool When A Man Does Same? / Men And Types Of Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.