Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? (4515 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by harriet412(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
edudguy:
Simple: I am an introvert. I fear love. I find love tedious. I love my space. I love my freedom.
U need to change undecided go out more often
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 1:53am On Aug 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

ok
just ring d digits on my profile....
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 1:55am On Aug 18, 2017
khain:
it ok, i can understand from ur point of view... I'm a lady not boss... Lol
bosslady...lol..waiting 4 ur call sha
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Because I don't have confidence without drugs

1 Like

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by edudguy(m): 3:36am On Aug 18, 2017
harriet412:

U need to change undecided
go out more often
I don't really hate going out but I prefer to just eat, sleep and lazy around(my special talents)
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by FunnyDude(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'm not single though and not married yet too . I dey play my card well with ladies. I keep bleeping them. This service sweet oo
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by tomdon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

what do you mean??you can't go out apart from your area?? the reason why you are still single is because you call girls bitch...,,,..no iorta of respect in you. ..where they the ones that impregnated themselves??wasn't it your fellow guy? ?why apportion blames on them...if they abort the babies now you sing praises to them for not having babies when they actually aborted, you fancy those ones that you think have no babies outside wedlock..do you know how many times they have aborted?..please grow up..you have no reasonable something to say for being single..apparently you lack in all areas..mtchew

They didn't impregnate themselves but they are cheap hoes impregnated by fellow guys but why would someone go and carry on the liability of another man??
A lady with class doesn't open her legs until there is commitment

1 Like

Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Empressabbie(f): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
laborious:
lol..O GIDI GAN...somewhere in osun state..u?
where in osun state? I'm from osun
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by CuteCp(m): 2:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Why are my still single?
i don't have any reason to get married....girls of nowadays are something else... u rather stay single, get a girl pregnant n pay her off.... than to get married and die young....i no get body for high blood pressure....with tge high rate of infidelity....i don't think it's wise to settle down...one must not get married na...it ain't compulsory....Bitches/Whores everywhere...
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by redarrr(m): 2:48am On Aug 20, 2017
abeg una don hear my latest single "I DONT WANT MY CHILDREN TO SUFFER"...
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Empressabbie:
where in osun state? I'm from osun
ile-ife,
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Empressabbie(f): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
laborious:
ile-ife,
OK, am from modakeke
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Empressabbie(f): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
laborious:
ile-ife,
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by schumastic(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Am gamaphobia.

Signed.

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
schumastic:
Am gamaphobia
Supu! Explain gamaphobia for those without google biko
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by schumastic(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nma27:
Supu! Explain gamaphobia for those without google biko

lol so you are back, it means one who is scared of getting married, being in a relationship or commitment grin.
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
schumastic:

lol so you are back, it means one who is scared of getting married, being in a relationship or commitment grin.
Too much Hollywood. And what exactly triggered this phobia?
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by schumastic(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nma27:
Too much Hollywood. And what exactly triggered this phobia?

Reality of life
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
schumastic:

Reality of life
Well, u have to overcome that fear. Gammaphobia is too strong a word. You'll get over it.
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by schumastic(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nma27:
Well, u have to overcome that fear. Gammaphobia is too strong a word. You'll get over it.

lets say i tried that before but still got deceived, so is better for me not to put much commitment and just go with the flow wink
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by ifeco4(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

what do you mean??you can't go out apart from your area?? the reason why you are still single is because you call girls bitch...,,,..no iorta of respect in you. ..where they the ones that impregnated themselves??wasn't it your fellow guy? ?why apportion blames on them...if they abort the babies now you sing praises to them for not having babies when they actually aborted, you fancy those ones that you think have no babies outside wedlock..do you know how many times they have aborted?..please grow up..you have no reasonable something to say for being single..apparently you lack in all areas..mtchew

Calm down babe, the young man just gave his reasons so why not tell Us y ur still single.
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
schumastic:

lets say i tried that before but still got deceived, so is better for me not to put much commitment and just go with the flow wink
So many deceitful people out there
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Empressabbie:
OK, am from modakeke
cool,are you based there? Saw lag n ur profile tho..dail the no on my profile,let's be friends...
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Cannonleo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Calm and a bit introverted hence am close nitted when it comes to issues of the heart, havent found a lady who appreciates me,
2 I really don't give a damn about ladies, at that stage they show care and try to get my attention when i give it, they begin to misbehave
Many I have met are too demanding with no iota of sense upstairs
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Empressabbie(f): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
laborious:
cool,are you based there? Saw lag n ur profile tho..dail the no on my profile,let's be friends...
I'm base in lagos but I do visit once in a while
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Empressabbie:
I'm base in lagos but I do visit once in a while
dail the number on my profile, we could hand out on your next visit..#ifudntmind
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Then don't call them bitcch at all, a girl you think is a bitcch is another guys heart desire, grow some respect...

That you feel she is a bitchh doesn't mean another guy share your opinion. So please clear from that mentality.

Every woman deserve to be respected.
sup prety!
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
laborious:
sup prety!
Hi.
Re: Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? by laborious(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Hi.
let's get acquainted..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Wedding Visitor’s Outfit Has Tongues Swaying (photos) / Sexy Hot Bikini Body Girls That Will Turn You On. (with Photos) / Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.