Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (52246 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Dinieoj(f): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't really blame your type,i blame the guys.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
crunchyg:
The worst part is no be say you fine sef, u dey make noise upandan
who is this im*p?? abeg shut up
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by moorevic(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
As the chairman of the broke boys association
I say
"Leeeave us alone"
Hiiiiaaaaan
Is this not to much
As the coordinator of the rich dudes, we decline any form of association with her.
The middle class dudes can have her.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Worksunlimited: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming...

No wonder churches are becoming overpopulated with single women these days...

It's obvious this wan has nothing to offer to the relationship, aside spreading her legs like WiFi and giving ringtones...

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by fellom(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
FroshJaynex:
This is the type of mentality ladies of today has forced into our heads, so every average guy out there needs money to Bleep pushy and they complain why we see them as sex objects. Lol to my real niggas, keep drilling hoes �
THATS LIFE YOU YOU AS A GUY SAY YOU CANT CHEAT ON YOUR WHAT IF SHE CHEATS ON YOU ? THATS LIFE
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by NaWetinDey(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is a typical example of the eve. She believes vehemently that the man deserves to cater for all her needs, but she also believes that, after doing so, he should let her do whatever she wants with her life. There's no way life was designed like that. If you make such demands, then he will demand complete loyalty. No wonder men who can no longer hold themselves Go about killing their wives and girlfriends. You don't want to marry a rich today broke tomorrow guy? And you will not also have anything with a poor man? Do you know tomorrow? Are you God? Men who want to live long MUST avoid the evil called you.

4 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Dindondin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the second to comment have already shouted olosho...they see no problem slut shaming girls. .but see it as a big problem when they are called broke
Is cheating the right solution to broke guys.
Why not quit the relationship instead of possibly giving the guy std via cheating.
Ashleycoco made no sense.

And back to you, are you richer than your husband, fiance or boyfriend?
If not, you are a broke girl.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Her choice.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by otabuko(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the same reason a guy can't be termed olosho..so that equates the two
Lol. You might be right. But work hard sha. Cos an independent woman is the sexiest thing to have. Cheers
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahaha
buh sister queen is nt fair oo buh is well cry
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by nkemjacob2(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thank God You said yourequire mind ur bf or future husband has taken note
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by kpaofame: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Certain things are better left unspoken...

Yes i can say she is an OLOSHO...

Any girl who will be bold enough to say this is not just a potential cheat but a slut...No matter how rich a man is there is limit to the amount he will splash on his wife... This type of girl will always want that extra thing and if her Rich husband have a rich friend or boss who is loose she will fvck him for the extra....
She should be working and observant not to agree for a 'broke' guy rather than having the notion of cheating on her future husband if she aint a slut

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by hedonistic: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Coldfeets:

I'm telling you!!!

Just look at the way they'll be liking every stupid comment and pictures from these mediocre girls on Facebook.

All these contribute in making the stupid girls think they are worth something whereas their true worth is zilch.

If only men will learn... angry
Lol. They wouldn't learn. It's beyond them.

I can't tell you how bewildered I am whenever I see mediocre (nay substandard) girls' profile pictures and posts amass hundreds of likes and gushing comments, mostly from drooling idiots who call themselves guys. Some of these pathetic guys even thank the girls for accepting their friend requests!

Sometimes, for the sheer curiosity of it, I check the social media profiles of some of my random lays and casual female subordinates that are all at my fingertip, and to my utter horror, you would see them with hundreds of likes and tens or even hundreds of comments. Take a moment to inquire into their likers and commenters, and you would see old fools (guys) mumu-ing themselves... Goosebumps. Yikes.

That's the only reason why most Naija girls of this generation - including those ugly ducklings whose drab naked bodies can't give me an erection no matter how hard they try - are now full of shitty attitude, propelled by a horrendous delusion of grandeur, sense of entitlement and an over-estimation of self-worth.

8 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by pocohantas(f): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
She just wants to trend,albeit negatively.
If you agree to date someone, you owe them loyalty...irrespective of their financial status.

I wonder why the guys are flaring up.
One of you a created a thread that no-sex ladies shouldn't be in a relationship. Some even confessed to cheating on such partner and they were hailed as sharp guys. This is your female counterpart, and you're insulting her. Please, don't insult her. Una fit each other.

You think you're doing me? grin

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Jenkoja(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
As the chairman of the broke boys association
I say
"Leeeave us alone"
Hiiiiaaaaan
Is this not to much

CHAI
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by edunaking: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
As d CEO of middle class dudes,we hereby reject this,d old men association can have her cry

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by sirfee(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
FroshJaynex:
This is the type of mentality ladies of today has forced into our heads, so every average guy out there needs money to Bleep pushy and they complain why we see them as sex objects. Lol to my real niggas, keep drilling hoes �
A bottle of campari and some ice cubes for you.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by wolexy07(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
moorevic:

As the coordinator of the rich dudes, we decline any form of association with her.
The middle class dudes can have her.

I belong to no class but errm... e jo, permit me to speak on behalf of the middle class. On behalf of the middle class, we politely decline your generous offer. The NFAAN (No Future Ambition Association of Nigeria) should emm... 'take one for the boyz'.

3 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dindondin:

Is cheating the right solution to broke guys.
Why not quit the relationship instead of possibly giving the guy std via cheating.
Ashleycoco made no sense.

And back to you, are you richer than your husband, fiance or boyfriend?
If not, you are a broke girl.
lol,my dear if you ask me na who I go ask naa,,sincerely I don't support whatever maybe her reason for cheating but damn!!it's her life ,her choice and principles. .and I have mine too..and the truth is that she has clearly stated it and nothing you and i can do about it
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by sirfee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Coldfeets:

I'm telling you!!!

Just look at the way they'll be liking every stupid comment and pictures from these mediocre girls on Facebook.

All these contribute in making the stupid girls think they are worth something whereas their true worth is zilch.

If only men will learn... angry
There's a particular guy on romance land,he is the chairman of Nairaland asslickers association.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Marshalxv(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Does she really have to say that shit out?

I bet the rich guy she's dating now must be having a deep thought. nigga will be like " so if I go broke tomorrow you're gone the next day"
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by FroshJaynex(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
sirfee:
grin
sirfee:
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by pocohantas(f): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
sirfee:

There is no bottle of Campari for him.
It's guys that started advising themselves that rubbish. Over and over, I see a guy complain of girl problem, the next thing guys will say is...'go and make money, they'll chase after you'.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
see who dey talk self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make i no waste time answering this issue

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

who is this im*p??
abeg shut up
Na girls like you dey sell smoked fish for market later you go come Nairaland dey from posh. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Eluwilussit(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everyone has got choice in this world..I know you have your own choice too..don't insult her for expressing what she wants in life...

She hasn't heard of names like Ngozi Okonjo-Iwela, Oby Ezekwesili, Stella Oduah, Oprah and Folorunsho Alakija? Stupid girl. What is she bringing into the relationship herself?
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Donjazzy12(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
lordkit400:
A Nigerian lady on Twitter @cocothebody explains why she can never be faithful to a broke partner.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/16/nigerian-lady-on-twitter-explains-why-she-can-never-be-faithful-to-a-broke-partner/

cc; lalasticlala
If my girlfriend is as foolish as you, I will cheat on her.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by lelvin(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
By one shirt, one trouser was this what you meant? Be humble but don't be a liability.
stephleena:

exactly... all these brother one shirt,one trouser are always the first to identify who is a slut and who's not a slut...like they just pour out their anger,on girls they know they can't have. .

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by talk2bity: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Asawo,y not u just breakup with him.insist of cheating

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by stilldoingokay(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

exactly... all these brother one shirt,one trouser are always the first to identify who is a slut and who's not a slut...like they just pour out their anger,on girls they know they can't have. .

one shirt one trouser, you have killed somebody, hahaha

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

ok you have been noticed..bye#
Young girl.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Bonjoro: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
watch how em broke guys,would call her olosho..

O gor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.