Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (52244 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Peterosky:
.Young lady, incase you don't know, there is a difference between choice and being stupid. Are you also saying that you will do same thing? simply because your guy or perhaps
your husband is broke? Little girl where are your morals? why do you think supporting a wrong Thing is a good thing? My dear sister your beauty is just a waste.
maybe you have a hard time understanding me..I never supported whatever her choice maybe, ,and I can't condemn her either..it's her life and choice...she have made up her mind to do whatever that pleases her..how is that supposed to be my headache??
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Humility017(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
watch how em broke guys,would call her olosho..
so you're in support of her words....?
that's a life currently messing up the society....divorce all over
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by SABAXY: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
cool grin

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by KelvinCX(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
MFW I realize how much I'd be interested in an
actual gold digger.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Codes151(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
See her ugly nose

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

such a pathetic life you gat. .I spit on you!!
You see how low life you are, I thought you said you were not going to mention me again so why are you mentioning me. Please get out you stinks

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Adadioranma79(f): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
You sound pained. Ever heard of "freedom of expression"? Stay positive, life is much easier that way dear.
Earthquake1:
Bad hair, fake necklaces, over-worn clothes, probably jobless, looking for a made man.

#Trash.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by harsysky(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

So cheating is gonna make her wealthy and vanish brokeness from her own life totally?
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Earthquake1: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Adadioranma79:
You sound pained. Ever heard of "freedom of expression"? Stay positive, life is much easier that way dear.

'Freedom of expression' You are encroaching in mine.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
crunchyg:

You see how low life you are, I thought you said you were not going to mention me again so why are you mentioning me. Please get out you stinks
Lol and you think I even recognized your moniker??abeg go find work help your miserable life...chairman of Nlders CEO,,
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
TGoddess:
No condition is permanent.Cut them broke guys some slack.
If you are here now I would have planted one sweet kiss on your forehead for this comment.
I am not broke thou cool cool cool
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by harsysky(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
i don't have any issue with them gals pouring their minds about what they need, but my one problem is when a virteous lady has stuck with the broke guy from broke state to wealthy state and u see the olosho who had left coming back to scatter the marriage based on familiarity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Banter1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nobody is broke. But there are Oloshos everywhere. Just because you have Vagahyna #smh

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Lol and you think I even recognized your moniker??abeg go find work help your miserable life...chairman of Nlders CEO,,
The way you have been ranting upandan on this thread I guess you must really be having menstrual cramp. Go take care of your self girl. Stop behaving like a mad dog. Peace

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Tmiky: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tis is witchcraft, This makes no sense to me, so why date a broke guy, if u knw u will cheat on him, just go 4 d rich ones.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by zeestunner(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
As for me a girl that can't make her OWN hair ah i can't fit date o cos thats one of the most basic thing in life .God for
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
DarkMagic:
Lol They are coming for ur head They will say u r looking for husband grin
Lmao.I cannor fight o.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by MrHonesty000(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

abeg shut up and stop ranting on my mention you frustrated piece of nonsense
Poor girl, flat screen.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
crunchyg:

If you are here now I would have planted one sweet kiss on your forehead for this comment.
I am not broke thou cool cool cool
Lmao.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Barzinime(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Girls from good average backgrounds don't whine about broke guys, its only the ones afraid & its because they have experience of what poverty is...any girl saying this already shows the family she's from
stephleena:

exactly... all these brother one shirt,one trouser are always the first to identify who is a slut and who's not a slut...like they just pour out their anger,on girls they know they can't have. .

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by bellair: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everyone has got choice in this world..I know you have your own choice too..don't insult her for expressing what she wants in life...

I have a problem with her misguided banter that is dead on arrival. A woman adds value to a mans life and as a Christian, she is loaded with blessings. With utterances like this speaks volumes of what she has to offer any man.
She needs to change her thought process and build her home with her hubby and not be a tax collector.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Adadioranma79(f): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lol, my apologies then. Hope we are good now?
Earthquake1:

'Freedom of expression' You are encroaching in mine.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Earthquake1: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Lol, my apologies then. Hope we are good now?

Yea.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nov6(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
ok, you win. I hope she continue with it until she start going to church centre for miracle.

all these girls will never seize to amaze me....
Her opinion tho, i don't give a Bleep about what she thinks or want...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by PrickGetSize(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Well, she spoke the truth a lot of girls won't be bold to speak. All girls must cheat on a broke boyfriend.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
TGoddess:
Lmao.
Girls like you come from well behaved homes, no be all these girls way never make upto 50k for their life before go dey make mouth about cheating on broke guys
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by ACE1010: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
You don't deserve any man's love. Shame on you!!
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by ojlifa: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
that is why i maintain ,once you have the cash treat them like trash.because they only loyal to the cash

stephleena:
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by stephleena(f): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
ojlifa:
that is why i maintain ,once you have the cash treat them like trash.because they only loyal to the cash

ur opinion..
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the second to comment have already shouted olosho...they see no problem slut shaming girls. .but see it as a big problem when they are called broke
Being broke is better than being a hoe.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by thanknairaland1: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
ur life is too short. u will end up becoming d money itself. if get som1 like u for ritual u go giv me better money as u like d money.
iyai!!
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by pyrex23(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Humility017:

so you're in support of her words....?
that's a life currently messing up the society....divorce all over
oga humility nice seein u here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.