Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (52236 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by MrHonesty000(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you pervert what else are you good at??you go to a girl's profile check her brwest and ass and pm her to serve as your fvckmate..no reasonable guy would have this your pathetic mentality..you will always remain a fvck boy and attract only fvck girls in your life..dirty perve
Mugu, you think every guy have remorse for your ugly self, your not my spec but if you are it will take me just 5mins to nack and dispose your stinking self.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Well it just says a lot about her morals and and assuming the guy bounces back and decides to sleep around will she find it comfortable. Am glad I don't meet people like this. Fair weather people
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Bizibi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmmm,I'm scared of this type of girls.
A loaded bachelor go get problem getting a nice lady to settle down.....
It is her choice but we don't want that type of lady,everything cannot be sweet on this life,there will always be recession once in a while and recessions don't last.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Bizibi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmmm,I'm scared of this type of girls.
A loaded bachelor go get problem getting a nice lady to settle down.....
It is her choice but we don't want that type of lady,everything cannot be sweet on this life,there will always be recession once in a while and recessions don't last long.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who is this one
Is my broke your broke?
Sm1 cannor broke in peace again?
Buh you self...that face tho lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Peterosky(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
watch how em broke guys,would call her olosho..
.My dear, that means you are ready to see every guy here as a broke guy because no reasonable guy will find the contents of this post funny. Including some ladies. It's a very wrong statement. And if you are in support of this position, then you are not a wife material. As soon as I saw your comment, I quickly rushed to check out your dp but was disappointed that you believe so much in prayer yet support a wrong thing . Truth of the matter is that this life is full of ups and downs. A rich man today may be a broke man tomorrow. And that a girl will
make a statement of this kind,there is no better adjective to qualify her than an OLOSHO.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by ExInferis(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
As long as there's Vaseline at hand, you can go fukk yourself.

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by gbaliciousgbali: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
When has boyfriends turned to parents or ATMs?nonsense

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Burgerlomo: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Birds of the same feathers will troupe on this thread now to defend her #oloshoassociation, make I take my leave before dey bombard me grin
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by gbaliciousgbali: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
olosho spotted

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by gabinogem(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
yinkeys:

Yea I agree too but what are you gonna tell God. You had baby mommas ?
God Is Not Partisan... It takes Two to tangible
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
crunchyg:

Na girls like you dey sell smoked fish for market later you go come Nairaland dey from posh. Nonsense
I wonder when smoking fish has become illegal business ..please you are contaminating my mentions with your stinking saliva..piss off,,I don't respond to childish tantrums and this will be the last I will quote you..now bye#
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Hayose: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
moorevic:

As the coordinator of the rich dudes, we decline any form of association with her.
The middle class dudes can have her.

grin grin
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHonesty000:

Mugu, you think every guy have remorse for your ugly self, your not my spec but if you are it will take me just 5mins to nack and dispose your stinking self.
and that is why your life will always be a mess,,you frustrated dirty fvck boy without worth
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
There is no word like "slut - shaming". Let's call a spade a "spade". Disloyal people are disgusting!

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Crizillion1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
that's her cup of tea!!

I don't want tomorrow now she will be saying she z looking for husband bcus thunder will beep her ⚡

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by tegafej(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fellas let her be, she will be the one begging n praying for the ones she called broke guys to date her in no time

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by davillian(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
That's a typical broke girl talking.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by no1madman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
Define a broke guy?
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Peterosky(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cry me a river!!who cares about your pathetic stories?....you have your choice ,so allow the lady make hers..none of your business if she is poor and desires to marry a rich man.

you can aswel desire to be rich like dangote..learn to respect people's opinions before you dish out insults
.Young lady, incase you don't know, there is a difference between choice and being stupid. Are you also saying that you will do same thing? simply because your guy or perhaps
your husband is broke? Little girl where are your morals? why do you think supporting a wrong Thing is a good thing? My dear sister your beauty is just a waste.
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I wonder when smoking fish has become illegal business ..please you are contaminating my mentions with your stinking saliva..piss off,,I don't respond to childish tantrums and this will be the last I will quote you..now bye#
Smell out. Before I push you out my self. Ugly thing

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by MrHonesty000(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

and that is why your life will always be a mess,,you frustrated dirty fvck boy without worth
With what i see in my acct i can buy that your delapidated home and your worthless sef, what do you have to offer to your tout boyfriend if not that decayed fish intestine smelly puzzy.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by fortunechy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
as ugly as u ar
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by crunchyg: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Common smell out with your stinking fish smell

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by sirfee(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
pocohantas:

There is no bottle of Campari for him.
It's guys that started advising themselves that rubbish. Over and over, I see a guy complain of girl problem, t next thing guys will say is...'go and make money, they'll chase after you'.
According to a nairalander,what is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.I'm also against the "no future ambition guys" and the asslickers association because they are the ones overrating and over flogging this issue.

The main reason for that popular statement is because some guys are very dumb,their lives depend only on ladies and sex.They gave some ladies the bragging right to insult manhood and parenthood.They create insultive threads on the cyberspace just because they were turned down by the opposite sex.They showed their flaws to the womanhood and gave the womanhood including the frustrated and sick hoes the right to insult men.

Believe me,men can live without women.You can also buy any pvssy if you have the "cheddas".Come to Takwa bay,clubs,hotels,motels etc and see if you are still doubting.Some ladies are rags*spits*

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
No condition is permanent.Cut them broke guys some slack.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Hayose: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
abeg.. like wen u see it

3 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
crunchyg:
Common smell out with your stinking fish smell
such a pathetic life you gat. .I spit on you!!
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrHonesty000:

With what i see in my acct i can buy that your delapidated home and your worthless sef, what do you have to offer to your tout boyfriend if not that decayed fish intestine smelly puzzy.
abeg shut up and stop ranting on my mention you frustrated piece of nonsense
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by emmaliver(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Useless olosho
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by DarkMagic(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
TGoddess:
No condition is permanent.Cut them broke guys some slack.
Lol
They are coming for ur head
They will say u r looking for husband
grin
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Aragon: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the second to comment have already shouted olosho...they see no problem slut shaming girls. .but see it as a big problem when they are called broke

My dear that is not Choice, it is plain stupidity! When you go into a Relationship simply for material things it can also be termed Prostitution. You sleep with me cos I give you Gold. You sleep with me cos I give you money! Then why do I even need you when I can get the same service from the Red Light District? I mean I can be changing Girls everytime. This also applies to guys, if you are with a Lady simply because of what you get from her then whats the difference between you and a Gigolo? The lady can also pay Gigolos to sleep with her. Nigerian girls especially must Change that mind set that Guys are supposed to have More money than them! I mean why attend the same University and obtain an even beter degree than guys only for you to expect him to be better off in life than you? What is the purpose of that? People should go into Relationship because they Like, Love or care about each other. If the guy has, he gives to the girl today and tomorrow if the girl has she gives to him and they build their Relationship with each not expecting the other to be Bank but a friend that will always be there for them through thick and thin.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.