Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? (944 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by victor4ekele(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can you cook for your wife or girlfriend while she is sitting and relaxing or maybe probably she is pregnant ?

followed me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/vicklinzy

Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Draei: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
No, he should cook for his pregnant housemaid..mtcheeeew!
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
If I cook for him, why can't he return the favour?

I love caring guys mehn.
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
awww i love cooking, at times while at home, i cook for the whole family, even if my sisters are at home, i just tell them not to worry and i take charge of the kitchen. from egusi soup to banga soup to owo soup(only in delta state) to vegetable soup to ogbonor soup. "op cooking 4 your partner is no big deal to me.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by ikbnice(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
I cooked for my girlfriend yet she broke my heart. That should tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by DarkMagic(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Not a big deal undecided
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
ikbnice:
I cooked for my girlfriend yet she broke my heart. That should tell you something.

It depends did you do something or she just broke up for no reason ?
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Young03(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't even like women cooking for me except my mum

My wife no go fit use food do shakara for me
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Divay22(f): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
See question. Nawa oo
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by LordKO(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes. Personally, I can proudly cook for a girlfriend or wife and such can never make me less a man. What makes a man or a woman an Alpha isn't trivial things like stature, economic, academic and social stratas, or arrogance, rudeness or any other negative attitude. Alphas are what they are because they command respect of many people that crosses their paths; including insane but most importantly sane and sound ones of their gender species more especially and people of opposite gender in general. This they earn as a result of their goodness devoid of avoidable servility and evil towards others.

I can even cook for a stranger - irrespective of stratum - if need be, and since I can do such for a stranger, I don't see an inhibition in proudly doing so for a girlfriend or wife.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by optional1(f): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
awww i love cooking, at times while at home, i cook for the whole family, even if my sisters are at home, i just tell them not to worry and i take charge of the kitchen. from egusi soup to banga soup to owo soup(only in delta state) to vegetable soup to ogbonor soup. "op cooking 4 your partner is no big deal to me.

what a lomatic and caring man..
Your woman we enjoy die..
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
optional1:

what a lomatic and caring man.. Your woman we enjoy die..
lol yeah true true, my woman must enjoy.
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by bamisepeters(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cooking for a girlfriend or wife to me isn't a big deal, i know it is for some men sha, but it doesn't make you less a man.
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by optional1(f): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol yeah true true, my woman must enjoy.

ayam jealousying already oh...
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
optional1:

ayam jealousying already oh...

Dnt be, you can still take part in the enjoyment by becoming friends with benefits with me.
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yeye boys will cuman say they can't now grin
Re: Should A Man Cook For His Wife Or Girl Friend? by optional1(f): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Dnt be, you can still take part in the enjoyment by becoming friends with benefits with me.

lolz

i don't get involve in such arrangement of FWB..

(1) (Reply)

Is She Not Devil's Incarnate? / Married Woman Exposes Cheating Husband And Lover On Facebook(Photos) / See Lady's Epic Reply To Man Who Diss Igbo Women Who Love Wearing Nose Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.