Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,042 members, 7,832,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? (6015 Views)

Nothing Makes A Woman More Confused.... / Will Men Ever Get Sense? / How To Get A Woman More Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Feminism is a battle of the mind, it is a struggle to improve humanity, it is an ongoing battle that has been going on since the beginning of humanity itself

The mistake young ladies of now a days make is that they fail to learn from history. They don't want to learn from the true feminist of yesteryear. For example, if I were to ask most self styled feminist on nairaland about the genuine history of feminism in Nigeria I am sure they will not know

Many feminist of nowadays cloud their judgements with hate for anything close to the opposite sex. They hide behind emotions and memory of terrible past relationships to dish out insult to men when the opportunity present itself. They consider an attack on the opposite sex as a major way of showing feminism

May I remind them that some of the greatest feminist in history are not men haters but true freedom fighters. They fought through actions and decision in life. They fought to be acknowledged. They fought to be distinguished.

Margaret tacha and nogozi ewala comes to mind. They made less noise but allowed their actions to become source of inspiration to others

I think the new brand of feminist should learn from them

1 Like

Re: Feminism : Hurting The Modern Woman More Than Men Ever Could? by Probz(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ademolag:
why there is feminism is that the women know that they being inferior to men is the truth.
why is there no masculinism too?

I'm never equal to a woman abeg!!!

Of course you can never be equal to someone who has the capacity to give life. There’s no question of the half of society that has higher reproductive responsibilities being inferior.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ / How To Remove Red Flitter For #silhouette Challenge / l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.