Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19982 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
701ecilana:

I met that Obadiah777, so he is the now sukkot? Most of these guys could still be around with different monikers.

I'm surprised that you are not joining the fun. Lets make it a foursome now. Ishilove and butterflylion are boring me. cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Honestly I've grown weary of his bullshit. It's beginning to get annoying.
Stop responding to him, he will just die out.

Am done responding to him. Don't even read what he types.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
701ecilana:

Good advice. kiss
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Born2Freak(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sharrap. You were not there when she mentioned me like 3 times out of the blue to yarn nonsense.

grin

You too sharrap! JackBighead
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
701ecilana:

Not responding to him works, but barely. He'll keep nagging and mentioning you, buzzing around your ears like a stubborn housefly.

I will stop sha. Let's hope it works this time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Born2Freak(f): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

If Jack had a wife he would not be chasing after ishilove for 2 yrs. The only reason he may be doing that is either his brain cells are fried or he indeed is a jumbo dumbo or he has the cravings of a Randy Billy goat.

Either way if he is determined enough and has any strand of chest hair on him then he should get over it and follow after manly ways and not this hopelessly stupid reverse psychology he keeps attempting.

As for you on the other hand you know you were born to freak so go get your freak on with someone who digs a Mata Mata Turtle!

Which kin long story dis one dey write
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your behaviour says it all.

The 5k story- only broke azz people would read that story and be concerned about the 5k. What is 5k to a millionaire?

The way you mock my marriage and my wife. If you were married, you would know how insulting it is to mock someones wife.

Lastly, i work on the internet. If i am online, i am making money.

Ogbeni, sit down. I just ran circles around you.

You have been chasing Your Own tail all this while and never even knew it.

Here is Jack and this is what Jack loves doing cheesy

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
701ecilana:

I met that Obadiah777, so he is the now sukkot? Most of these guys could still be around with different monikers.
Yeah he's sukkot. He deactivated Obadiah moniker because he was tired of modding and needed a break from NL. He disappeared for about 8 months and came back as sukkot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Born2Freak(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

My sisters are married with children in Europe and The USA living in their own houses.

You are a broke church rat that spends her time on nairaland fighting and believing in spiritual husbands (while not being married yourself).

You are lower than low. I suggest you keep quiet.

Jesu! Kai! see finishing. Ishilove, yeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Born2Freak(f): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

You have been chasing Your Own tail all this while and never even knew it.

]

You so salty!!
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Born2Freak(f): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Yeah he's sukkot. He deactivated Obadiah moniker because he was tired of modding and needed a break from NL. He disappeared for about 8 months and came back as sukkot.

Time keeper. Be chronicling the lives of better people than you. Lowly church rat

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ranchhoddas: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Born2Freak:

Time keeper. Be chronicling the lives of better people than you. Lowly church rat
Like Samwell Tarly...
You harsh ooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Born2Freak:

You so salty!!

Yes and I spice up people's lives but deadly to a Mata Mata Turtle.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

My sisters are married with children in Europe and The USA living in their own houses.

You are a broke church rat that spends her time on nairaland fighting and believing in spiritual husbands (while not being married yourself).

You are lower than low. I suggest you keep quiet.
So you edited your comment? You're beyond pathetic.

I repeat, I am what your sisters are. We all did the olosho together. In fact, they were the envy of all the red light districts because of the number customers they pulled on a nightly basis.

I am hitting the ignore button henceforth because I am encouraging your psychosis by responding to you.

Get professional medical help, kid. You need it badly.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Born2Freak:

Bastard daughter of a thousand fathers, you're quoting me?

Do us a favour and jump in front of a train. You are a pimple on the ass of humanity, fit only to excised and forgotten.

I'm ignoring you too because I don't engage viscous phlegm in any form of conversation.

Retardeena

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

I repeat, I am what your sisters are. We all did the olosho together. In fact, they were the envy of all the red light districts because of the number customers they pulled on a nightly basis.

I am hitting the ignore button henceforth because I am encouraging your psychosis by responding to you.

Take your broke azz outta my sight abeg.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm unfollowing this thread now. All manner of lice and cockroaches have begun crawling out of the woodwork.

*shudder* embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

You have been "ignoring" me for how many years now? Admit it. You need me. You keep coming back. grin

You are like Stalins chicken
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Like Samwell Tarly...
You harsh ooo...

Great reference, born2freak.

Game of thrones mennnnn
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wait, where us 1sharon? She needs to read this thread!
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Do us a favour and jump in front of a train. You are a pimple on the ass of humanity, fit only to excised and forgotten.

I'm ignoring you too because I don't engage viscous phlegm in any form of conversation.

Retardeena

Oh Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Oh Lawd!

Ode.....thread has ended
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ode.....thread has ended

And you are still here and as the typical woman wrapper you are, you are falling on another woman to come ease your libido.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

At a point he became an atheist, or was that another person?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Not responding to him works, but barely. He'll keep nagging and mentioning you, buzzing around your ears like a stubborn housefly.

I will stop sha. Let's hope it works this time.
Wen he mentions you and you see he is the pest, don't read what he types.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ranchhoddas: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ode.....thread has ended
Lol...
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ranchhoddas: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Retardeena

You sef you get badmouth sha...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by sukkot: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
hmmmm yall going at it lol. Ishi I see you ooo lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2017
JackBizzle:
Wait, where us 1sharon? She needs to read this thread!

What happen?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2017
1Sharon:

What happen?

grin

I just wanted you to read the e-war on this thread.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2017
butterflylion:

And you are still here and as the typical woman wrapper you are, you are falling on another woman to come ease your libido.

cc ishilove ati 107ecilana,

It's not by quantity of insults but by quality. This thread should end here. grin

Also, next time none of you guys should act like righteous christians- all your insults have been well documented here.

bye!
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2017
701ecilana:

Wen he mentions you and you see he is the pest, don't read what he types.
Very well noted, especially when one remembers that his sort can't dare engage us in a conversation offline. We use people like him as our office messenger.

Thanks sis, you are a wise woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? / Christianity; The Reason For Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.