Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19794 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:

Please dear sis it's OK. Just leave her. It's been a long time sis.
Hey sis. What's been happening? I missed you.

I hear you sis. I didn't go for her, she keeps trolling me, calling me all sorts of names in every thread. Tell her to back off.

Welcome.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

Me I no fit ask Olosho for price o. Anybody can claim I went beyond asking price and actually did the deed. Apostle Suleiman comes to mind.

Make she advertise her price for Olx.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlueAngel444:

There is fire that burns hell wink
I know right? That's why we are still here. I had to toughen up. The demons down here are fierce but still cowards.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by BlueAngel444: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I know right? That's why we are still here. I had to toughen up. The demons down here are fierce but still cowards.

Fierce!! , your talking about cats with no claws
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

grin grin cheesy

Oloshos can claim anything and use anything to blackmail people. Stephanie Otobo comes to mind. So obviously all Oloshos have a code of conduct which is "money must be made no matter what and how".

1Sharon is advertising her selling point using her profile and I sure say na so she go do too for her facebook and twitter accounts. Ashawo no get shame na Abi you no know?

Any way na way!
Any contact na opportunity!
Any opportunity na scheming!
Any scheming na pay!
Any pay na back to Olosho!

So the circle has to be complete. cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

All of us can't be timid. You were a timid Christian doesn't mean i shd be.

You cowards taunts Christians believing her Faith expects her to turn the other cheek, bring it here and i break your neck.
Noble fury is what I dub you. You should consider that a new moniker too.

Why do I get this strange hunch you're familiar
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:
Noble fury is what I dub you. You should consider that a new moniker too.

Why do I get this strange hunch you're familiar
Yes i am. We followed each other with our old handles This is Anas09. And Analicendum107.

Guy, there's a chic here who is tripping for you o. I mentioned your old handle sometime ago in a thread, she came at me like thunder. Maybe she thinks am tripping for you too cheesy.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

Oloshos can claim anything and use anything to blackmail people. Stephanie Otobo comes to mind. So obviously all Oloshos have a code of conduct which is "money must be made no matter what and how".

1Sharon is advertising her selling point using her profile and I sure say na so she go do too for her facebook and twitter accounts. Ashawo no get shame na Abi you no know?

Any way na way!
Any scheming na pay!

Your own no good. cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Your own no good. cheesy

me? i dey innocent o. I still dey drink cerelac. grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

Any way na way!
Any scheming na pay!

@Bennyann come over here and meet my new friend. Butterflylion, Bennyann is the coolest babe here. She's not like me. She's a cool headed girl, am not cool headed with the demon possessed. I call them what they are, demon possessed. But, we the sheep, am calm and cool.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Lmao, you should tell your christian sister the truth. When I was a christian I cant remember talking to people the way she does, the sort of people that parade themselves as christian can make anyone an atheist.

She already knows the truth. If you go through her comments, you'll know she knows what she's doing.

I just don't like the way she's forced to fight dirty.

Don't you think you have a truth to tell your sis also?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

@Bennyann come over here and meet my new friend. Butterflylion, Bennyann is the coolest babe here. She's not like me. She's a cool headed girl, am not cool headed with the demon possessed. I call them what they are, demon possessed. But, we the sheep, am calm and cool.

I hear you oo madam calm and cool. cheesy cheesy Your calm and cool dey like fire sha sometimes but the bible did say that open rebuke is better than secret love.

But This 1Sharon person fit end up being a divine vessel later on in life o. make i put her profile picture for hia so that we fit get before and after by the time oluwa ministers to her Olosho soul grin grin

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

me? i dey innocent o. I still dey drink cerelac. grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I no go die for laf.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Yes i am. We followed each other with our old handles This is Anas09. And Analicendum107.

Guy, there's a chic here who is tripping for you o. I mentioned your old handle sometime ago in a thread, she came at me like thunder. Maybe she thinks am tripping for you too cheesy.
I do remember you. You left with a strong impression and I wondered. How have you been?

What chic is that ?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:
shocked

Dear, do you want to kill nairaland men? Small small now

We've seen you have ikebe but don't use it to confuse our men o, please grin

I like your colour you know, ebony - black beauty.

But small small, save some souls I beg.

If it was me in that pic, I'll call myself darkskin sharon not lepasharon wink
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

But the dark skin lady na lepa too na? cheesy cheesy Or you want us to believe its not you but a fellow Olosho like you? Maybe as dem say you be lesbian she is your lesbobo partner? wink
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

I hear you oo madam calm and cool. cheesy cheesy Your calm and cool dey like fire sha sometimes but the bible did say that open rebuke is better than secret love.

But This 1Sharon person fit end up being a divine vessel later on in life o. make i put her profile picture for hia so that we fit get before and after by the time oluwa ministers to her Olosho soul grin grin

Hi, dear new friend cheesy

Let's remember to open the rebuke on ourselves first sha, especially within before taking it out.

It's nice to meet you. We need a mighty soldier here and I hope and believe you're one? Because the analice I know here have a very special and rare taste when it comes to choosing friends. So I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out a mighty warrior.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:

Hi, dear new friend cheesy

Let's remember to open the rebuke on ourselves first sha, especially within before taking it out.

It's nice to meet you. We need a mighty soldier here and I hope and believe you're one? Because the analice I know here have a very special and rare taste when it comes to choosing friends. So I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out a mighty warrior.

hello fellow new friend. Me i am open to criticism or rebuke with even slaps sef if that would help shapen and sharpen me smiley smiley

Regarding being mighty only Oluwa is mighty o. I am still his apprentice.

Please do not mind Analice joor she just wants to make me her friend by force but friendship is always a blessing and not a curse if entered into for the right reasons and i see her personality as fiercely pure and i like that because it reminds me of me. grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:
I do remember you. You left with a strong impression and I wondered. How have you been?

What chic is that ?
I can't even remember her moniker now. She has multiple handles. Nightingale or something like that. I don't want trouble again. Make she carry go.

That girl dey worry Ishilove everywhere calling here names. She believes Ishi is tripping too. Meanwhile me na run i run. You guys and your sexual innuendos in that Romance section which i had to come because i followed you people. It was just destroying the reins of my heartl. So i respected myself and ran away. Yet, that girl came at me. Insulting me and ishilove together like say she catch us with you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
butterflylion:

I pray so.

But, if she keeps coming at me, she'll keep getting rebuked.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

You know I wanted to ask about the lepa stuff. Because whoever is in the picture doesn't look lepa to me. But can you be Lepa for long? Well, it's possible sha because I've had a small stature for long. wink

And if it's not you in that picture, then it's better. So you won't snatch my man o because I don't even know if I will see him on nairaland.

Oya, go and clothe the picture properly.

Onyenze123, I hope you've not been blindfolded already? Please I need the truth o embarassed
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:

What chic is that ?
I have been good. You guys came back strong with new handles. I was in one thread with you guys recently where you exposed some guy who steals cusses from goggle. Imaooo.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Hey sis. What's been happening? I missed you.

I hear you sis. I didn't go for her, she keeps trolling me, calling me all sorts of names in every thread. Tell her to back off.

Welcome.

I've missed you a lot too sis.

I just don't like it when I feel you're being dragged to such level. Please be careful sis.

And thank you so much for even giving me a listening ear. I feel so on top of the world. Thanks sis.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I can't even remember her moniker now. She has multiple handles. Nightingale or something like that. I don't want trouble again. Make she carry go.

That girl dey worry Ishilove everywhere calling here names. She believes Ishi is tripping too. Meanwhile me na run i run. You guys and your sexual innuendos in that Romance section which i had to come because i followed you people. It was just destroying the reins of my heartl. So i respected myself and ran away. Yet, that girl came at me. Insulting me and ishilove together like say she catch us with you.
Lolz, how'd I miss that.

I think it's an alternate though...and you ran? When I've been looking all over for you?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
onyenze123:

grin I need to see your own "confusion"

What do you mean? If it's my selling point you want to see, then don't bother because I don't have.
grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

This scum hates me because I was on the side of the man she hated venomously.

I told you about a moniker here 4evergod/Damogul. She hates the guy for just no reason. Well, Am beginning to suspect she's jealous of his beautiful wife, whom she keeps posting her pictures here.

I asked her if she ever propositioned him for a relationship but he declined for her to hate him that fiercely. She wouldn't respond. That kind of hate can only come from rejection.

I use to think she was even a decent lady. I never knew she was a dead bit LovePeddler, who a drunk criminal will finish her up and stand aside and take a picture of her naked dirty skin.

How can a modest man as 4evergod whom i knew will ever have that vermin as an acquaintance not to consider for friendship?

All her tirades against me is because of that.

Flighty little dirt.
Kweeeke... and I thought I have bad mouth shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I have been good. You guys came back strong with new handles. I was in one thread with you guys recently where you exposed some guy who steals cusses from goggle. Imaooo.
Lolz, dude had to burden Google servers over little things like text-jostling cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:

You know I wanted to ask about the lepa stuff. Because whoever is in the picture doesn't look lepa to me. But can you be Lepa for long? Well, it's possible sha because I've had a small stature for long. wink

And if it's not you in that picture, then it's better. So you won't snatch my man o because I don't even know if I will see him on nairaland.

Oya, go and clothe the picture properly.

Onyenze123, I hope you've not been blindfolded already? Please I need the truth o embarassed

Blindfolded?

These type of philistinism don't trip me. I look beyond that.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
bennyann:

What do you mean? If it's my selling point you want to see, then don't bother because I don't have.
grin

grin Nodo Nodo Nodo garara for me
grin Nodo Nodo Nodo Shakara oh eh!
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
onyenze123:

Blindfolded?

These type of philistinism don't trip me. I look beyond that.

Oh my heart! I'm touched but I refuse to fall grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fearlez:
Lolz, dude had to burden Google servers over little things like text-jostling cheesy

Yeah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.