Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19799 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2017
701ecilana:

Jackie is not our mutual friend. That person is not my friend. I was referring to lez. Is she that girl?
Oh okay! Hahahahaha! I thought you were been sarcastic when you said 'mutual' friend cheesy

No, Retardeena is not Lez's chic. Lezz's chic has several usernames easily recognisable by the bile and filth that she leaves behind in any thread she stalks me to.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh okay! Hahahahaha! I thought you were been sarcastic when you said 'mutual' friend cheesy

No, Retardeena is not Lez's chic. Lezz's chic has several usernames easily recognisable by the bile and filth that she leaves behind in any thread she stalks me to.
Hmmm. I wonder how she handles all his sex talk with other chics. This is the wrongest place to catch a guy like that. She go get HBP before long.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2017
701ecilana:

Hmmm. I wonder how she handles all his sex talk with other chics. This is the wrongest place to catch a guy like that. She go get HBP before long.
I really do not care how she handles it. If she wants to get HBP over someone who hasn't paid her bride price then she go just die troway like fowl.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

701ecilana:

Hi ladies, dare I suggest we dispense with this shadow boxing and inciting dialogue?

Stoking the smouldering embers of a heated flame is pure folly unless you guys totally enjoyed the text-jostling that ensued and is sure to be repeated.

You chid her on and will complain to me to rein her in when she comes blazing with fury.

I made some miscalculation regrettably and it is rekindled painfully whenever I see my moniker drowning in a sea of needless mentions.

Let us remain within the thin line of decency and restraint. It is not beyond our mental will.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fearlez:

Hi ladies, dare I suggest we dispense with this shadow boxing and inciting dialogue?

Stoking the smouldering embers of a heated flame is pure folly unless you guys totally enjoyed the text-jostling that ensued and is sure to be repeated.

You chid her on and will complain to me to rein her in when she comes blazing with fury.

I made some miscalculation regrettably and it is rekindled painfully whenever I see my moniker drowning in a sea of needless mentions.

Let us remain within the thin line of decency and restraint. It is not beyond our mental will

Which yeye fury? What prompted the useless fury if not misplaced priorities?

Look, I will keep quiet because I respect you. If she comes 'blazing with fury', I will respond to her the same way I've been doing since she began her bullshit; with the Report Button.

I, unlike her, have my priorities straight and I WILL NOT abide lunacy.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Which yeye fury? What prompted the useless fury if not misplaced priorities?

Look, I will keep quiet because I respect you. If she comes 'blazing with fury', I will respond to her the same way I've been doing since she began her bullshit; with the Report Button.
You brought it up again when there's no cause. You're goading her already.

I want it all to stop.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fearlez:
You brought it up again when there's no cause. You're goading her already.

I want it all to stop.
So she's reading my posts? Lol, stalker much. Creepy cheesy

I will drop it because I respect you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 4:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Fearlez:

Let us remain within the thin line of decency and restraint. It is not beyond our mental will.

You should have let ishilove and her friend 107ecilana continue. They didnt realise that they were looking foolish with all their backbiting when everyone has moved on off the thread.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2017
JackBizzle:

You should have let ishilove and her friend 107ecilana continue. They didnt realise that they were looking foolish with all their backbiting when everyone has moved on off the thread.
I tire. School girl banter grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
sukkot:
oh shyttt lol my bad. dunno why i thought you was a dude lolzzz. yeah the eclipse is confined to america but america is a microcosm of the world because the united nations is in america. all countries operate from new york.. so the eclipse cuts america into half and starts at the 33rd american state and ends in the 33 degrees latitude line ( Jesus died at 33 so this could be a rebirth ). the eclipse goes past 7 cities called SALEM. now the last time this type of eclipse happened was on the day of the INDEPENDENCE of america meaning this eclipse is associated with FREEDOM and this was in 1776. so its a rebirth and independence. The end of one and the start of the other. a reversal of fortunes. the last becoming the first and the first becoming the last.

white america vs black america. RACE WAR and CIVIL WAR that would result in black america coming on top and white america going below. now to further confirm this theory the same day august 21 was the day of the nat turner rebellion to free all the black slaves in america. so its a day associated with independence and rebellion. right now as we speak in america all these things i am telling you are brewing. race wars and the KKK and racial tensions and intense uprisings.. there is about to be an intense period. VERY INTENSE. AMERICAN CIVIL WAR. maybe even world war with kim jong urn vs america. the stars are aligned. we are also in a mercury retrograde and several other planets are in retrograde. so we shall watch and see. its fixing to be crazy. wink

oh and the sun shall be turned into darkness on that great day of the LORD

My nigga sukkot still giving naija primate prophecies cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by sukkot: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2017
oyb:

My nigga sukkot still giving naija primate prophecies cheesy
lmao oyb am still on the job brah. still on the job. 24 7 overtime duty. cant stop wont stop cheesy grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Fearlez:
I tire. School girl banter grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
sukkot:
lmao oyb am still on the job brah. still on the job. 24 7 overtime duty. cant stop wont stop cheesy grin

Sukkot! What kind of name is sukkot? Sounds like a bad guy in a shitty japanese anime.

Sukkoto Nakamura
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by sukkot: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sukkot! What kind of name is sukkot? Sounds like a bad guy in a shitty japanese anime.

Sukkoto Nakamura
feast of tabernacle or should i say, a nigga in charge running thangs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukkot
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
sukkot:
feast of tabernacle or should i say, a nigga in charge running thangs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukkot

Nigga in charge my foot. You could not find some badass Nigerian, or at least english name?

Are you a jewish slave.

Sukkot. Sukk cock
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by sukkot: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
JackBizzle:

Nigga in charge my foot. You could not find some badass Nigerian, or at least english name?

Are you a jewish slave.

Sukkot. Sukk cock
all language was created by black people. the greeks got their civilization from ancient egypt. and being a jewish slave is an oxymoron. the name ' jew ' is a derogatory name which means someone who is wretched and downtrodden. so how can a wretched and downtrodden person afford a slave ? see ? you need to get into the wisdom of etymology.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
sukkot:
all language was created by black people. the greeks got their civilization from ancient egypt. and being a jewish slave is an oxymoron. the name ' jew ' is a derogatory name which means someone who is wretched and downtrodden. so how can a wretched and downtrodden person afford a slave ? see ? you need to get into the wisdom of etymology.

Your name should be changed to skuki.

Sukkot can sukk cocck
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by sukkot: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your name should be changed to skuki.

Sukkot can sukk cocck
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Who Created God? / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / Just How Big Do You Think Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.