Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Need A Matured Woman For Mariage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Matured Woman For Mariage (328 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Women Unable To Walk After They Were Publicly Flog For Having Sex Witout Mariage / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Matured Woman For Mariage by dettzy(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2017
am here to see if i can find a matured woman who is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, a friend of mine jus got married last week Saturday, to a lady he met here on this forum and they had a fantastic wedding. I believe I can also find mine here,if there is any serious matured lady here who is willing and ready to settle down soon,pls contact me through call or WhatsApp with 08065015851.pls only matured lady. am Charles.
Re: Need A Matured Woman For Mariage by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2017
dettzy:
am here to see if i can find a matured woman who is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, a friend of mine jus got marked last week Saturday, to a lady he met here on this forum and they had a fantastic wedding. I believe I can also find mine here,if there is any serious matured lady here who is willing and ready to settle down soon,pls contact me through call or WhatsApp with 08065015851.pls only matured lady. am Charles.
so you go like marry from nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning To You All / If I/YOU Drop Now / Listen To Bungees And Rolly's Radio Intervew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.