Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In (45443 Views)

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nosikebit(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

You have a choice, go away.
lol grin grin you must be a fulani herdswoman who just move aimlessly from one place to another .. you are not to be blamed
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nosikebit(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

So what are the good things about the state that helped it make the list ahead of Abuja and Accra? Oya post it or shut up
this girl you go school at all? Despite all the effort to break the statistic down, you are still lost. What you see there is the 10 most liveable and ten least liveable . So just assume the other cities that werent mentioned are in between. For instance you are 50 in ur class .. but on the day of awards they recognised the best 3 students which is 1st,2nd and 3rd positions, and shamed u and 2 other classmates for making the last 3, thats 48th,49th and 50th positions. The fact that 4th to 47th position werent mentioned didnt change the fact that they are your classmates and also have their respective positions.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by palearab: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2017
I think they are envious of Eko Atlantic City being build in a typical black man city so they are trying to scare away investor from investing in the project....

And they know the money Laundry will reduce in addition what they dread most is transfer of Technology into EAC !

I see you World Bank! I see you IMF! I see you western cities alliance!
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2017
allrightsir:

I live in Lagos. You are deluded....only a few can afford the things you talk about. I grew up in Lagos and Ibadan. I have lived in London, Los Angeles for 16 years combined, I have been privileged to travel extensively to many countries. Everytime I travel I cry for Nigeria, Everytime I hear centre of excellence I weep for Lagos. If I wasmt a Nigerian drawn by sentiment of my homeland, I would not be in Nigeria it's just not worth the hassle, everyday i spend in Lagos reduces my life expectancy. That is why you will rarely find a quality Oyinbo man in Nigeria, most of those who are here are the rejects in their society or those who are here just to make money. I earn a very decent income but life is just too stressful for too many people, everything is stressful, for most people simple things like water na wahala, even if you have sorted out the basics in your own house, you dont know what kind of borehole your friend or the restaurant you are going to eat is using, tomorrow there will be flood, soak away and shallow borehole will mix together, next thing you hear lassa fever or typhoid and you say you are living a good life. The people selling vegetables, did you ask where he stored the stuff you bought? I have bought Ice cream many time from supermarkets in Lagos only to find crystalised iced which means power had gone, the ice cream had melted and the water had seperated from the milk and then refrozen when electricity returned...such ice cream is dangerous but Lagosians will think they are enjoying. Electricity nko? even when you are ok (either you have a gen or alive in an estate with constant power) you cant decide to sleep without ac because your neighbour's gen is blowing noise and fumes. Even if you are ok your neighbour nko, your workers nko? The driver that you employed what kind of conditions is he living in or you forget you will share the same confined space with him and breathe in any infections he has? To go to gas station to buy petrol na wahala, you send driver instead and he pockets some of the money, you take your car to service, they dont have the part, you have to wait, while your car is waiting they steal parts. You employ tailor, houseboy, cook, driver painter, name any artisan they do a bad job mess up your product and expect you to be happy. In a sane society you employ someone to do a job and if they do it to your satisfaction they dont get paid, sometimes they will even compensate you for the inconvenience. You go and see doctor for common malaria he is prescribing 10 different medicines...for what? everything ailment in this country they must give you paracetamol and vitamin c...for what? Tomorrow you will have Kidney problems from consuming too much paracetamol. You go and buy food in the supermarket, you have no idea the source of what you are buying, whether the meat was produced using banned chemicals you dont know, you will eat in 10 years they will say you have cancer because your food is not traceable. Lastma will harras you and collect bribe from you, the 2 of you know he is pocketing the money and he will still shakara you on top of it. You travel abroad and after the wahala of a long flight some bunch of uniformed theives will ask you what you brought for them...I know you before? They harass you as you are going they harass you as you come.... you go on holiday by the time you get out of the airport all the benefits of the holiday have dissapeared and you are stressed again....is that life? I can go on and on but you dont need me to. I have come to realize that for the average Lagosian, their idea of a good life revolves around drink, sex, party and showing people they have money. That's not enjoyment, that's not a quality life...that's suffering and smiling.

An average man on $50k a year lives a much better quality life than dollar millionaires in Ikoyi. You build a mansion and the road to your house is full of potholes and you say you are living in Ikoyi enjoying?

I laugh when you say affordable housing in Lagos. Ask your cleaner or driver to take you to his house to see the conditions the working class of Lagos live and come back and tell me about affordable housing, even the lower middle class live in appaling conditions., the middle/upper middle are only slightly better off despite what they consider to be "trappings" of a good life. The rich insulate themselves and can afford to escape on a regular basis. The measure of a society is the quality of life and the opportunities available to the average working class of that society. It is a false paradise (if at all a paradise) to think that because a few priviledged are relatively ok therefore Lagos is ok. Lagos has a vibe and a "life" but please dont confuse that with "liveable" it is not a livable city.....if anything Lagos kills you slowly with it's stress.

This is serious o, see the epistle this fellow wrote just to tell me that quality Caucasians are not in Lagos, smh. Blacks will always be sub human sha, smh

You've been around the world but instead of being objective and moving to where you can live in heaven on earth, you chose to stay in your idea of hell based on sentiments? What kind of person does that make you, does it make you a wise person or otherwise?

Your reasoning appears someworth faulty, firstly you based your yardstick of liveability on quality whites presence, then you have the option of being objective but chose to be sentimental, do you want to die slowly or are you just suicidal? Save your epistle for someone else because you have reduced yourself in my presence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Nosikebit:
this girl you go school at all? Despite all the effort to break the statistic down, you are still lost. What you see there is the 10 most liveable and ten least liveable . So just assume the other cities that werent mentioned are in between. For instance you are 50 in ur class .. but on the day of awards they recognised the best 3 students which is 1st,2nd and 3rd positions, and shamed u and 2 other classmates for making the last 3, thats 48th,49th and 50th positions. The fact that 4th to 47th position werent mentioned didnt change the fact that they are your classmates and also have their respective positions

It seems to me that you are an illiterate, is it only 140 cities in the entire world? Take your explanation to all your teachers and ask them to refund all the fees you paid while in their make shift schools
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by mofewilkie(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

So what are the good things about the state that helped it make the list ahead of Abuja and Accra? Oya post it or shut up

Don't be daft. Lagos has more international exposure than Abuja and Accra. It's easily the largest city (by population) in Africa.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Nosikebit:
lol grin grin you must be a fulani herdswoman who just move aimlessly from one place to another .. you are not to be blamed

Get away from Nigeria, you outcast
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
mofewilkie:

Don't be daft. Lagos has more international exposure than Abuja and Accra. It's easily the largest city (by population) in Africa.

Interesting, and we should wave this "international exposure" away as nothing, right? What led to this exposure, you should mention those factors and stop being simple minded, what makes Lagos more noticeable than both cities mentioned
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by ThisKC(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Lagos should be weighted alongside other urban centres in Nigeria or in extension Africa, not alongside these stable economies, imagine Lagos being compared with Dubai, Vancouver. Btw, no other Nigerian location is even on the list, says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by mofewilkie(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Interesting, and we should wave this "international exposure" away as nothing, right? What led to this exposure, you should mention those factors and stop being simple minded, what makes Lagos more noticeable than both cities mentioned

I think you can read... POPULATION
Presence of Multinational companies.
It is also the city with the most Foreign Direct Investment in West Africa.
It's ports are like one of the largest on the continent.

No one is arguing about Lagos' status as a megacity or an economic powerhouse.
The issue on ground is 'STANDARD OF LIVING'.
It is LOW.
The cost of LIVING is on the increase and people are earning less.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by seunny4lif(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
smiley
Thank you
Bros the only thing those place have more than Lagos is Police and the structures.
Imagine them rating even London ahead of Moscow and St Petersburg.
The same London thier are more people on the street than house
Qc1:

Hi,

I live in Calgary (the 5th on best city on this list) for almost a decade now, I can honestly tell you that after living in Staten Island NY, Chicago (north side)IL, Montreal, QC and of Lagos, Nigeria. Calgary is probably the worst place I've ever lived. Why? The only thing here is, it has the lowest unemployment rate in North America, other than that, its crap! No life, no recreations, no amusements no beach no play!

Chicago on the other side is awesome, but its not just guaranteed that you will live to see the next day because of the gun violence and high crimes rate.

I wonder why they Lagos was rated so low, to me, this city is way better than most of top 50's on the list.

Oyinbo have forgotten that most people are now empowered by sophisticated information tool called "Google"

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
mofewilkie:

I think you can read... POPULATION
Presence of Multinational companies.
It is also the city with the most Foreign Direct Investment in West Africa.
It's ports are like one of the largest on the continent.

No one is arguing about Lagos' status as a megacity or an economic powerhouse.
The issue on ground is 'STANDARD OF LIVING'.
It is LOW.
The cost of LIVING is on the increase and people are earning less.

Uninhabitable, unlivable places don't have high population, people migrate to places where they can live well and earn a living. Lagos, being a coastal city is home to the highest number of Nigerians because it is the most livable. How can Lebanon and Lagos be dragging for livability when Syria is currently at war? Nonsense

Oyibo will always push their own to thw front of every good list, it's all polical, It's not everything a White person post that you will believe
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Qc1:

Hi,

I live in Calgary (the 5th on best city on this list) for almost a decade now, I can honestly tell you that after living in Staten Island NY, Chicago (north side)IL, Montreal, QC and of Lagos, Nigeria. Calgary is probably the worst place I've ever lived. Why? The only thing here is, it has the lowest unemployment rate in North America, other than that, its crap! No life, no recreations, no amusements no beach no play!

Chicago on the other side is awesome, but its not just guaranteed that you will live to see the next day because of the gun violence and high crimes rate.

I wonder why they Lagos was rated so low, to me, this city is way better than most of top 50's on the list.

Oyinbo have forgotten that most people are now empowered by sophisticated information tool called "Google"

They will always push their own to the front to encourage tourism and attract more foreign investments

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by mofewilkie(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Uninhabitable, unlivable places don't have high population, people migrate to places where they can live well and earn a living. Lagos, being a coastal city is home to the highest number of Nigerians because it is the most livable. How can Lebanon and Lagos be dragging for livability when Syria is currently at war? Nonsense

Oyibo will always push their own to thw front of every good list, it's all polical, It's not everything a White person post that you will believe

FYI I live in Lagos. I have lots of friends who would rather stay in other cities/towns than Lagos. I have a lot more friends who are in Lagos because of economic advantages. If they had better choices they'd opt for them sharply. If you think Lagos is livable look at the vast number of people living in shanties, slums, roadsides, underbridges. Look at the high-rise luxury apartments in Ikoyi and V.I. Why are they empty

Look at Lagos island; the city centre. Compare it to other Major Cities.

Let's call a spade a spade. We haven't reached anywhere.

Don't kid yourself Lagos is home to a lot of people because of Commercial benefits.
Most people come here because of money...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by escodotman: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nosikebit:
If you go lagos and see any area that has high numbers of new and well structured houses, have it at the back of ur mind that igbos are concentrated in that area ..
And Lagos is ''unliveable'' !!! Yet the igbos are ''concentrated'' there?? Why the bad belle about Lagos then?
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by escodotman: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
ofai:

Flock where? Or they are exiting! Most shanties and slums were developed by igbos, ajao estate, papa ajao, oshodi isolo, ago etc.... So shut your mouth and be thankful for once.
Yes, and they also ''developed'' Ikeja, Lekki, VI, Magodo etc. Stop ranting nonsense online. Why are they not ''developing'' biafra land? Developers are at it again! Lol
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Qc1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
smiley
Thank you
Bros the only thing those place have more than Lagos is Police and the structures.
Imagine them rating even London ahead of Moscow and St Petersburg.
The same London thier are more people on the street than house

You are right. Even it was just early this year they forced people sleeping and camping on the street off the most beautiful city in the world, Vancouver. It got so bad, BC government has to make a new law not to sell new houses to foreigner from Asia anymore.

They will close their eyes on this issue and put the video of the worst part of Lagos on prime time CNN news.

Don't get me wrong, Lagos still has long way to go but we definitely have bigger issues in all of the top 10 cities on the list too.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by seunny4lif(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Qc1:

You are right. Even it was just early this year they forced people sleeping and camping on the street off the most beautiful city in the world, Vancouver. It got so bad, BC government has to make a new law not to sell new houses to foreigner from Asia anymore.

They will close their eyes on this issue and put the video of the worst part of Lagos on prime time CNN news.

Don't get me wrong, Lagos still has long way to go but we definitely have bigger issues in all of the top 10 cities on the list too.

Bro i was shocked when i visited Paris,Napoli, all the Sicily island.
Even Berlin is not left out.
Most of all those cities are overrated.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by CaptainFM1: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
somegirl1:

Just as your assumption that the "Best" cities were assessed was plucked out of thin air

I did not assume. The opposite of "Worst" is "Best". You can see the heading of the post.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by seunny4lif(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

This is serious o, see the epistle this fellow wrote just to tell me that quality Caucasians are not in Lagos, smh. Blacks will always be sub human sha, smh

You've been around the world but instead of being objective and moving to where you can live in heaven on earth, you chose to stay in your idea of hell based on sentiments? What kind of person does that make you, does it make you a wise person or otherwise?

Your reasoning appears someworth faulty, firstly you based your yardstick of liveability on quality whites presence, then you have the option of being objective but chose to be sentimental, do you want to die slowly or are you just suicidal? Save your epistle for someone else because you have reduced yourself in my presence
No mind the guy
He no see more people sleeping on the street of London more than houses in London
more people sleep on the street in Paris more than Lagos
Worst of all is Napoli and yet that one dey talk say Lagos is a slum
He has never travel out of Nigeria before

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
mofewilkie:

FYI I live in Lagos. I have lots of friends who would rather stay in other cities/towns than Lagos. I have a lot more friends who are in Lagos because of economic advantages. If they had better choices they'd opt for them sharply. If you think Lagos is livable look at the vast number of people living in shanties, slums, roadsides, underbridges. Look at the high-rise luxury apartments in Ikoyi and V.I. Why are they empty

Look at Lagos island; the city centre. Compare it to other Major Cities.

Let's call a spade a spade. We haven't reached anywhere.

Don't kid yourself Lagos is home to a lot of people because of Commercial benefits.
Most people come here because of money...

Where is the most expensive area in Lagos? Banana Island, if this place is not isolated then those service flats in Ikoyi and VI are not empty contrary to what you think

Why is Alaska one of the least populated states in America? It's because of its extremely harsh climate that makes it unlivable to some but when the whites are doing surveys about livability they will never mention climate as a factor because they will fall far behind most regions based on this and we all know how harsh climates can affect lipsrsealed one's health and overall quality of life

Lagos is livable that's why it's home to a lot of people, you can say based on earning opportunities, but this should also be a factor determining livability.

Let's stop bantering on this biased list, I don't trust whites whereas you do and you take their words as truth, I will not do this, cheers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by mofewilkie(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Where is the most expensive area in Lagos? Banana Island, if this place is not isolated then those service flats in Ikoyi and VI are not empty contrary to what you think

Why is Alaska one of the least populated states in America? It's because of its extremely harsh climate that makes it unlivable to some but ehrb the whites are doing surveys about livability they will never mention climate as a factor because they will fall far behind most regions based on this and we all know how harsh climates can affect lipsrsealed ones health and overall quality of life

Lagos is livable that's why it's home to a lot of people, you can say based on earning opportunities, but this should also be a factor determining livability.

Let's stop bantering on this biased list, I don't trust whites whereas you do and you take their words as truth, I will not do this, cheers

Lmao. Is Anchorage (Alaska) on that list?
You are beating around the bush...
24 hours light- NIL
Road Network- NIL
Medical Facilities - NIL (Ask our president)
Shelter/Housing- NIL.

This thing is about LIVING STANDARDS & QUALITY.

I rate quality of life in Abuja over Lagos anyday.

Go to Agege, Ogudu, Ikorodu, Ketu, Idumota, Ojota. See the living standards. The vast majority of the populace is merely surviving.
Why do you think people say if you can survive Lagos (harsh life), you can survive anywhere.

The major problem is overpopulation...
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by mofewilkie(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why is Alaska one of the least populated states in America? It's because of its extremely harsh climate that makes it unlivable to some but when the whites are doing surveys about livability they will never mention climate as a factor because they will fall far behind most regions based on this and we all know how harsh climates can affect lipsrsealed one's health and overall quality of life

Harsh climate. But their average life expectancy is higher.

The pollution in Lagos is favourable to health abi
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Bossman(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Think a little bit - They listed the 10 best livable and the 10 least livable cities. Lagos falls in the category of one of the 10 least livable cities. Chicago and Detroit will be somewhere in between. I will repeat, comparing Lagos to any city in the western world is laughable at best. Even Cameroon and Bangladesh are ranked higher than Lagos. This should be an eye opener for most of us. As someone who is from Lagos, I love it and want the best for it. However, we should call a spade a spade and accept the facts.

Pidgin2:

If Chicago is better than Lagos it should have been on that least so your sentiments are irrelevant
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Bossman(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lagos made the list because it's considered one of the 10 least livable cities to live in. They listed the 10 best and the 10 least livable cities. That tells you how bad Lagos is. So, it means every other city that's not on the list and not below Lagos is somewhere in between. I think most people saying Lagos made the list are misunderstanding the list. Bottom line - Lagos made it because it's one of the least livable cities to live in. Heck! Even Cameroon and Bangladesh are ranked higher than Lagos.

Nigeriadondie:
Those that compiled the list and put Lagos dignified Lagos to be even on the list. Lagos is not even up to the standard of many countryside in Europe. I cant say about US cos I dont know much about it.
Lagos is not any better than Mogadishu in Somalia, Sanaa in Yemen or Mosul in Iraq.
When u see a real city u will call Lagos a glorified village cool
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Bossman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Folks! Take a deep breath and understand what the article is saying. They listed the 10 best and 10 least livable cities. Lagos falls in the latter category (Not good!). Abuja is better than Lagos and that's why it's not on the list. It will be somewhere above Lagos. I see a lot of people saying "at least Lagos is on the List" This is certainly NOT the list Lagos wants to be on and nothing to be proud of. People are totally mis-understanding the article. Even Cameroon and Bangladesh are ranked higher than Lagos.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by ofai: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
escodotman:
Yes, and they also ''developed'' Ikeja, Lekki, VI, Magodo etc. Stop ranting nonsense online. Why are they not ''developing'' biafra land? Developers are at it again! Lol

You would be foolish to think the east is not being developed at it's own pace. I don't know the lie that has been fed to you. All the east simply needs is capital infrastructure which is not something done by individuals alone. It requires a huge amount of money at once.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nosikebit(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

It seems to me that you are an illiterate, is it only 140 cities in the entire world? Take your explanation to all your teachers and ask them to refund all the fees you paid while in their make shift schools
you see how daft you are ... what you saw on the list is 1st ten and last ten .. who said anything about 140 cities in the world .. my point is have you bothered to know the cities in between before you start saying some cities are missing ... you go school at all? I mean primary o
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by escodotman: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
ofai:

You would be foolish to think the east is not being developed at it's own pace. I don't know the lie that has been fed to you. All the east simply needs is capital infrastructure which is not something done by individuals alone. It requires a huge amount of money at once.
You are an 1mbicile to think South-West or even South-South will come rescue the east and plant your so-called infrastructure there. You claim your people ''developed'' Lagos while they left east to starve of infrastructure...
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by ofai: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
escodotman:
You are an 1mbicile to think South-West or even South-South will come rescue the east and plant your so-called infrastructure there. You claim your people ''developed'' Lagos while they left east to starve of infrastructure...

Nobody mentioned about Southwest helping anybody, and pls the division of ss and se is stale and obsolete. However, we don't need any non igbo oil to develop. Abia,Imo , obigbo (in rivers) have enough oil for our development. Sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nosikebit(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
escodotman:
what is this one saying .. in the whole south_west its only lagos that can boast of infrastructure, so how did south west plant it . Be deceiving yourself .. lagos attracts investors because of its proximity with the waterways. South west didnt develop lagos, investors from inside nigeria and around the world did. Lagos is a land of potentials owing to the waterways.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Nigeriadondie: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Pidgin2 or 3 when would u ever get sense? When wud u stop dreaming while being awake? Why live a miserable life of delusion?
You ve never travelled out of this doomed nation and u dare to compare cities in the West with Lagos?
Ur mumu never do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.