Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In (45449 Views)

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU Report / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / Lagos Ranked As The Second Cheapest City In The World For Expatriates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
I'm sure you watched you much of Hollywood Visit Chicago and come back You don't even have a city
No need
cool

Say No To Goal Post Shifting!!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by thesicilian: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

IGR from skull mining! Nice development,

So IGR is from skull mining?

All these IPOB sef.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by seunny4lif(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
hemartins:
How is that 2nd.
Besides Lagos is better than a hundred cities in the world.
Whoever did that compilation is ignorant of the truth.
I tell ya
I feel much safer in Lagos than in Chicago and Detroit.
Those cities are the worst in the world
Killing everyday no stop
Yet CNN and BBC will never show it

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Yea truth is bitter, lie is disgusting. This survey is disgusting.
cool

Kiss the truth and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
I tell ya I feel much safer in Lagos than in Chicago and Detroit. Those cities are the worst in the world Killing everyday no stop Yet CNN and BBC will never show it
cool

Lol but zero ritual killings is recorded in that area

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by balanceofterror1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

What ritual killing , all your south east state put together IGR X 5 DOESNT REACH LAGOS OWN. grin grin grin

don't develop your land be worrying about other peoples problem that are better than you. grin

How many have you developed?. How much have you paid into your LGA'S account?.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by hemartins(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Take a case study at the happenings in lagos for the past two weeks then come back and tell me your conclusion!!

Take a case study at the happenings in Detroit, new York for the past two weeks then come back and tell me your conclusion.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

How many have you developed?. How much have you paid into your LGA'S account?.

Stop making it personal even tho I know you pained.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by columbus007(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
with its stagnant water from the gutters and all,Lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by brize(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lalasticlala

All you mods..... come and take this to front page Ambode needs to see the worst city to live in the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by balanceofterror1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Stop making it personal even tho I know you pained.
Pained by your stupdty

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Cooly100: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

What ritual killing , all your south east state put together IGR X 5 DOESNT REACH LAGOS OWN. grin grin grin

don't develop your land be worrying about other peoples problem that are better than you. grin

You are really childish...comparing SE with Lagos...? Let start with the federal government building a 3rd mainland bridge in SE, building Lagos intercity roads and flyovers in SE, building MMIA in SE...building a Lagos to Ibadan 8 lane highway in SE...building functional seaports in SE,etc, etc....

This is why you would ever supporrt One Nigeria...let every region develop by itself and lets see what you have...

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Pained by your stupdty

Don't worry about my problems

You guys carry Lagos matter on head , if you carry the south east problem like that ,it might be up to Lagos. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
hemartins:

Take a case study at the happenings in Detroit, new York for the past two weeks then come back and tell me your conclusion.
cool

This is a report from a recognised agency and you are still arguing!!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Splashme: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Recognised as the worst and you are grateful!! No wonder ur wards value ritual killings.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cooly100:

You are really childish...comparing SE with Lagos...? Let start with the federal government building a 3rd mainland bridge in SE, build Lagos intercity roads and flyovers in SE, building MMIA in SE...building a Lagos to Ibadan 8 lane highway in SE...buildig functional seaports in SE,ertc, etc....

This why you would ever supporrt One Nigeria...let every region develop by itself and lets see what you have...

Who told you there are no functional airport in south east ?

Your people refused to use them

What happened to the MOU signed by obiano for airpor , he took all you people money abi

Lagos helped itself unlike you guys always chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by balanceofterror1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Opinionated:
Governor Ambode should take note.

His note is in Tinubu's pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by hemartins(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

This is a report from a recognised agency and you are still arguing!!

Recognized by you I guess
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by balanceofterror1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

What happened to the MOU signed by obiano for airpor , he took all you people money abi

Your stupdty won't let you know how much FG has invested in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Cooly100: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

You see how dense you are...Obiano should build airport and even rail system in SE while federal government should build yours and you will claim IGR for those...Do you have sense at all?

Okay even after having all the IGR, bla, bla, bla...Why are you the least tribe that wants to rule themselves...why must the northerners by your god...why? The northerns said they can stand by themselves, the Biafrans, the SS, even the middle belt have made statements..Why do you loud mouths inspite of all your N10000 trillion IGR, you are scared stiff to be on your own..Why...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
hemartins:

Recognized by you I guess
cool

Lol ignorant fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Your stupdty won't let you know how much FG has invested in Lagos.
cool

Benin owns Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by hemartins(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

Lol ignorant fellow.
You ain't worth my time.
Have a nice day.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cooly100:

You see how dense you are...Obiano should build airport and even rail system in SE while federal government should build yours and you will claim IGR for those...Do you have sense at all?

Okay even after having all the IGR, bla, bla, bla...Why are you the least tribe that wants to rule themselves...why must the northerners by your god...why? The northerns said they can stand by themselves, the Biafrans, the SS, even the middle belt have made statements..Why do you loud mouths inspite of all your N10000 trillion IGR, you are scared stiff to be on your own..Why...
cool

Lol leave that bro, boasting about lagos is all they can do and worst still benin owns lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by StakerLives(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
hemartins:
You ain't worth my time. Have a nice day.
cool

Ha ha Cowards with little knowledge tend to always back off!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by muller101(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
stephleena:
why?coz of heads harvesting?
u don't comment like a lady
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by jejesco(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eko ile ogbon

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by kinibigdeal(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Can the OP now leave Lagos for us
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by ionsman: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who actually does these rankings tho? I have stayed in Ph,Abuja,Benin,Ibadan,Warri an Lagos.In all honesty,only Abuja comes close.
Re: Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
Better they don't put on yeye US city on the list.

Lagos is still the best place to leave.
If you can live in Lag, then you can stay anywhere in the world cool cool cool
You're right. It's the best place to leave and go to another city.

@topic
I really don't know what metric they used to rank these cities/ As much as i think lagos is one of the least liveable cities in the world, i don't think it deserves that position because you can't tell me that lagos of today is not a bit better than lagos of yesterday yet Lagos of yesterday was ranked higher than lagos of today. These people should get their facts right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.