Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo (32951 Views)

Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ciopnigeria: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
lol
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Ladyjumong(f): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by obajoey(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Durentt:
Stupid short idiot. No tell your oga to leave UK

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by smogup: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
ogawisdom:
Lol but Buhari is the father of hate speeches

Buhari called ndigbo 5% in d scheme of things

Buhari said Moslems shld not vote for Christian b4 he became president.

abeg come DAT Jersey from bubu body before I call amadiaoha to fall on u
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Philinho(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
what will be done to d one who caused d hate speech?
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by GeneralOjukwu: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
ProWalker:
It's is leadership failure at all level in igboland if someone like Kanu can find such critical mass of followership

A jobless tout whose annual earnings totalled 844£

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by obajoey(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
LOL.
cheesy
smogup:
abeg come DAT Jersey from bubu body before I call amadiaoha to fall on u
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
obajoey:
eyah. Aboki. Go masturbaté with your brotha, sarrki. I no get time for 500 naira youths

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by EmeeNaka: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Freedom of speech must not be impeded. But freedom after speech is where will be looked into

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by GeneralOjukwu: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Durentt:
Stupid short idiot. No tell your oga to leave UK

Your father & grandfather who were "geniuses" instead. ..what did they achieve in life but produce a specimen like you? grin

Let me help....multiply the lifetime earnings & "achievements" of your entire past and FUTURE generations by 1 billion...it won't be up to a fraction of what Osinbanjo has made in life

Harsh truth never tastes sweet...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by YoungCas(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why is the truth always bitter? Let the truth prevail.. The man made some point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by wawappl: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
97% I LOVE. 5% I HATE . IS THAT NOT HATE SPEECH

6 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by clarocuzioo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
I think we should start from " dogs and baboon will soak in blood, " 97/5% speech, then we will know the presidency is serious about hate speech

5 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Your father & grandfather who were "geniuses" instead. ..what did they achieve in life but produce a specimen like you? grin
it's obvious, you're troll whose life depends on Nairaland politic section, drooling whenever you hear anything igbo. Fat fool, i know your tribalistic kind. I'm not here to do tribal shit with any idiot. I am igbo, i am NOT a tribalist.

Buhari should pack the presidental jet and come back here. Osibanjo should shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Reading the keynote speech by prof. Yemi Osibanjo, I can't help but feel disgust for holy holy, weak and pliable individuals. Some of the heated battles that have taken place online for the past two years have been done to save pastor Osinbajo and Christians in this country and now he says this? He is not suited for politics and he should return to law practice in 2019. Such a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
The law is ambiguous and overly broad, it gives no specific indication of what speech is protected and which is not....it is not narrowly tailored to achieving any compelling state interest and is not the least restrictive means of achieving Government objectives if any...the way it stands, such a blanket order merely serves as prelude to further curtailment of free speech rights...a shining feather enroute absolutism and shariarization...It's either Osibanjo is a total idiot or an ignoramus to issue such an order...more plausible however, is that even though the voice is that of the VP the hand that penned such errant nonsense can only belong to the Northern cabal who wag the VP's tail. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by gnykelly(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cornel101:
How is KANU your problem oga,or are you among the war mongers?When did call for self determination turn to hate speech?

any ibo man that attend a yoruba church is stupid-Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Integrityfarms:
But it was on its pedestal that apc rode in to power...

Meanwhile pmb is a cadaver waiting for cremation in Daura
that was too harsh, next time try to be lenient. Mean while, he's even worse than a cadaver tongue

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by GeneralOjukwu: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Durentt:
it's obvious, you're troll whose life depends on Nairaland politic section, drooling whenever you hear anything igbo. Fat fool, i know your tribalistic kind. I'm not here to do tribal shit with any idiot. I am igbo, i am NOT a tribalist.

Buhari should pack the presidental jet and come back here. Osibanjo should shut up.

grin grin grin

You sound constipated and in pains...

I didn't mention "Igbo" simply asked what your genius parents achieved since you were ranting about Osinbanjo whose gateman no even dey their level grin

Cry more...I love to watch you do that grin

Now. ..answer. ..WHAT WERE THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS. ..

Hello? deafening silence here grin

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Innov8ve1: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
timid bastards, every critique of this failing government has now been tagged hate speech, welcome to the era of the tyrant, the age of buhari. this man sha wants to make sure Nigerians suffer before he dies

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by stilldoingokay(f): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
lie deception lie deception that is the only thing that come out of app government

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
The law is ambiguous and overly broad, it gives no specific indication of what speech is protected and which is not....it is not narrowly tailored to achieving any compelling state interest and is not the least restrictive means of achieving Government objectives if any...the way it stands, such a blanket order merely serves as prelude to further curtailment of free speech rights...a shining feather enroute absolutism and shariarization...It's either Osibanjo is a total idiot or an ignoramus to issue such an order...more plausible however, is that even though the voice is that of the VP the hand that penned such errant nonsense can only belong to the Northern cabal who wag the VP's tail. cheesy

Good boy! You got that right. I can't wait for pastor Yemi to be out of aso rock. He must be under some tight leash for him to say this. I am disturbed.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hate speech is the new terrorism..... It has become a major problem to be US, EU, Facebook etc.... It's becoming difficult to solve.... Just look at what is happening in America currently

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by gnykelly(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:
If you people are mistaken truth for hate speech, then you are not serious.

I will keep saying the truth, and only truth will set us free.
truth like.

any Ibo man that attend yoruba church is stupid.-Nnamdi Kanu (Biafra revolutionary leader)

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ndcide(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
What is hate speech. Saying the present government is failing woefully?.

Any Buharideen will consider that hate speech.

They'll consider "resume or resign" a hate speech too.

5 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by denony(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
He should focus more on Nigeria problems and also know the whereabout of his president

3 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
LET NOT FORGET NAIRALAND IS ONE OF THE MAIN AVENUE IN PEDDLING HATE.
SEUN AND THE MOD, U GUY REALLY NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME IN HANDLING HATE SPEECHES AND TOPICS HERE.
6MONTH BAN SHOULD BE IMPOSE ON ANY CULPRIT, ALL THOSE TOPIC THAT WILL INCITE HATE AND RACISM SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DRAG TO FRONT PAGE...ANY WAY, MY TALK NO BE ANYTHING SO LONG SAY NA THE HATE TOPIC THE GENERATE PLENTY TRAFIC WATIN I KNOW SEF.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by luvinhubby(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
ProWalker:

I have no doubt that Ibos should be allowed to go their separate way..but Kanu antecedent and how he started cannot guarantee you Biafra, rather you will only be setting yourself up for another genocide

Typical example........
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin grin grin

You sound constipated and in pains...

I didn't mention "Igbo" simply asked what your genius parents achieved since you were ranting about Osinbanjo whose gateman no even dey their level grin

Cry more...I love to watch you do that grin

Now. ..answer. ..WHAT WERE THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS. ..

Hello? deafening silence here grin
you can go and recieve your 500 naira pay for a job welldone.
I rather spend time arguing with other politics section zombies than arguing with you.

You're a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
sarafa68:
LET NOT FORGET NAIRALAND IS ONE OF THE MAIN AVENUE IN PEDDLING HATE.
SEUN AND THE MOD, U GUY REALLY NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME IN HANDLING HATE SPEECHES AND TOPICS HERE.
6MONTH BAN SHOULD BE IMPOSE ON ANY CULPRIT, ALL THOSE TOPIC THAT WILL INCITE HATE AND RACISM SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DRAG TO FRONT PAGE...ANY WAY, MY TALK NO BE ANYTHING SO LONG SAY NA THE HATE TOPIC THE GENERATE PLENTY TRAFIC WATIN I KNOW SEF.

You want to stop Nigerians from saying their minds? Even the American people say what they like online. You cannot force unity on a people. It is an organic construct which takes root when justice is done to all manner of citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
ProWalker:
It's is leadership failure at all level in igboland if someone like Kanu can find such critical mass of followership

If u chose to use ur brain at least the real question should be "How did a completely unknown person get millions of followers in such a short time'.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by piagetskinner(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
blackbeau1:
I doubt it will change anything. Afterall Kanu was given rules which he has broken , without any consequences.

oh..he will be rearrested soon..

I can guarantee that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.