Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo (32954 Views)

Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Elliot2(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Abagworo:

I don't know why they don't understand the implications of saying all manner of hate against Hausa/Fulani on radio Biafra and even extending to Igbos like Okorocha that have refused to join the madness and then claim they want peace. Are they not aware that Northerners also listen to the radio?

I'm glad Government has finally decided to do right by outlawing hate speech. Nnamdi Kanu and his Arewa counterpart should be arrested if any more of these charades is repeated henceforth and possibly face the hangsman.
According to Professor Itse Sagay, federalism is:

“an arrangement whereby powers within a multi-national country are shared between a federal government and component units in such a way that each unit, including the central authority exists as a government separately and independently from others, operating directly on persons and properties with its territorial area and with a will of its own apparatus for the conduct of affairs and with an authority in some matters exclusive of others”.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by goshee: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
I doubt it will change anything. Afterall Kanu was given rules which he has broken , without any consequences.
but buhari and DSS has been disobeying court orders at will and nothing has been done about that. is it that your obsession with kanu has blinded you or that you are a natural fool. arrest dss boss for disobeying court others then cone and arrest kanu. ewu
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by maclatunji: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2017
ogawisdom:
Lol but Buhari is the father of hate speeches

Buhari called ndigbo 5% in d scheme of things

Buhari said Moslems shld not vote for Christian b4 he became president.

As much as you might not like those comments, they are not hateful, they fall in the realm of opinion which you might not like or even disagree with.

Compare that to Radio Biafra broadcasts or even Nnamdi Kanu's comments about Igbos that disagree with him, you know your comparison does not fly.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by maclatunji: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Integrityfarms:

With talks like this, am sure most people have nightmares because of NK, who doesn't give a hoot about their slavery to the Hausa fulani oligarchy and hegemony

Receive wisdom, do not mistake notoriety for bravery. The Acting President has warned, don't whine if the law clamps down on your perceived hero(es).

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by maclatunji: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2017
goshee:
but buhari and DSS has been disobeying court orders at will and nothing has been done about that. is it that your obsession with kanu has blinded you or that you are a natural fool. arrest dss boss for disobeying court others then cone and arrest kanu. ewu

Nnamdi Kanu can be rearrested at anytime, there's little you will do about it, stop blind Saber-rattling.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by BentSpoon(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2017
This one is already getting power-intoxicated

Oga oo. There is acting in ur president ooo.

Murukwa anya
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by goshee: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2017
freddywells81:

Typical IPOB ! Yu are all just not getting it.Look again at the topic of the speech delivered: 'today we draw line....'meaning henceforth ,anybody that engages in hate speeches capable of heating up the polity will be severely attended to and dealt with
just noticed that you are a compound fool. people who came to power with hate speech whats to silence others? osinbajo is a disgrace to Christians and laws profession. I wonder how we ended up with illiterate as president and educated illiterate as vice president. it's unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by knowledgeable: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:
It's is leadership failure at all level in igboland if someone like Kanu can find such critical mass of followership

Critical mass of fellowship because of unaddressed hate killings by Fulani herdsmem fool.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by knowledgeable: 12:35am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

I have no doubt that Ibos should be allowed to go their separate way..but Kanu antecedent and how he started cannot guarantee you Biafra, rather you will only be setting yourself up for another genocide

This time around, only extremist Hausa Fulani and some Yorubas are thinking of genocide against the Igbos.....how time have changed.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by goshee: 12:50am On Aug 18, 2017
maclatunji:

Nnamdi Kanu can be rearrested at anytime, there's little you will do about it, stop blind Saber-rattling.
he might be rearrested because anything is possible in the EVIL FOREST called nigeria. an animal kingdom where there is no law isn't suitable for NK and his likes who were trained in a sane environment. the law of the land which is supposed to be supreme is restricted to some people and when NK reminds you that Nigeria is a ZOO you will start masturbating and tagging that a hate speech rather than fact. we want him to be rearrested to compound to the woes of the ZOO. we pray for anything that will bring chaos in the ZOO. the ZOO must collapse weda the animals like it or not

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by maclatunji: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2017
goshee:
he might be rearrested because anything is possible in the EVIL FOREST called nigeria. an animal kingdom where there is no law isn't suitable for NK and his likes who were trained in a sane environment. the law of the land which is supposed to be supreme is restricted to some people and when NK reminds you that Nigeria is a ZOO you will start masturbating and tagging that a hate speech rather than fact. we want him to be rearrested to compound to the woes of the ZOO. we pray for anything that will bring chaos in the ZOO. the ZOO must collapse weda the animals like it or not

If Nigeria is a 'zoo' and you feel and act like the bottom of the pile, what does that make you? Lower than a lower animal?
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by totorimi: 1:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Yes, Bubu must apologies to all Nigerians for all the hate speeches he has made before VP can issue such order. Finance minister too and all others in govt that have been dishing out hate speeches recklessly as if the are no longer govt functionaries.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by dipznano: 1:35am On Aug 18, 2017
coolestchris:
please I need to work, I graduated with third class in civil engineering

Please, can u epp us build a better Nigeria and add small milk and honey to the foundation?

grin grin
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Prince16: 1:40am On Aug 18, 2017
Speech that promotes violence against an individual or group, especially when such comes from people of your own faith, tribe or group, your silence in such situations can only be seen as an endorsement.

Wordz on marble!

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by cjrane: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Oga Osinbajo,

Arewa yoots have already dared you to arrest them if you think you have presidential powers.
They have gove ahead to say too many times that they stand by their quit notice.

STOP talking and start acting. Arewa yoots already made it clear that they are above the FG if it's a Igbo that gave quit notice to Fulani people and produce hate songs to incite people to kill fulanis, you would have since arrested the Igbo person. Yet, Igbos are supposed to be equal citizens in one country with Fulanis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by jamjo: 2:11am On Aug 18, 2017
blackbeau1:
I doubt it will change anything. Afterall Kanu was given rules which he has broken , without any consequences.

A leader suppose to lead by example don't you think so. All the hypocrites all of sudden come to the realization that there is consequences in disobeying court orders. When our own president made it as habit not to obey the court, none of you who are now experts on the constitution didn't remind us that disobeying court orders has consequences. Please you all hypocrites should leave Kanu alone because he is following in the footstep of our dear President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by bellotaofeek: 2:59am On Aug 18, 2017
This APC guys are fucking tyrants . So all you want is "suffering and smiling" . You won the populace heart by slandering Jonathan's governance and now you couldn't fulfill all the promises you made . And we mustn't complain ? Is that what your president relayed to us ?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Siscooh: 3:03am On Aug 18, 2017
I am so disappointed in these regime using power to silence people. Unfortunately a man and Pastor I respect is part of it. These people insulted the other Government to the point that other Nationals were amazed. Today they want to say what. Sorry God is a just God. Sorry!!?
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Siscooh: 3:09am On Aug 18, 2017
OLYmighty:
I support d idea
And all the hate speech on Jonathan God is fair please

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Appareil(m): 3:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Is it hate speech against Buhari alone Or to all Individuals in high offices.That will be after Bubu has received a recompense of the hate he created.Professor please for Christ sake,think well.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by laliga01: 5:27am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

I have no doubt that Ibos should be allowed to go their separate way..but Kanu antecedent and how he started cannot guarantee you Biafra, rather you will only be setting yourself up for another genocide
So young man, when did you start caring for biafrans?

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by egoldman(m): 5:28am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:
It's is leadership failure at all level in Igboland if someone like Kanu can find such critical mass of followership

Yes, failure to speak up when Igbos are been sidelined cos of the crumbs they get from Abuja, someone has got to do it and Kanu is the one bold enough to do so. This is the reason for his mass followership.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by rusher14: 5:45am On Aug 18, 2017
I blame Tecno phones.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by classicfrank4u(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2017
coolestchris:
please I need to work, I graduated with third class in civil engineering
u will definitely end up as a brick layer
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ProWalker: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2017
laliga01:

So young man, when did you start caring for biafrans?

I've never met any Biafran outside Social Media
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ProWalker: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2017
egoldman:

Yes, failure to speak up when Igbos are been sidelined cos of the crumbs they get from Abuja, someone has got to do it and Kanu is the one bold enough to do so. This is the reason for his mass followership.

Go and read your history books and you will see how Ibos have been part and parcel of Nigeria right since independence
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ba7man(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2017
goshee:
just noticed that you are a compound fool. people who came to power with hate speech whats to silence others? osinbajo is a disgrace to Christians and laws profession. I wonder how we ended up with illiterate as president and educated illiterate as vice president. it's unfortunate
So are you saying we should keep encouraging hate speeches?
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by emi14: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Why can't you comments and leave Kanu Alone. Boko haram is there . Did Kanu caused political and economic undergrowth in this lame country? Do not chase rat when your home is on fire. Ignore Kanu and face the realities. You might be job seeker.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ProWalker: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2017
emi14:

Why can't you comments and leave Kanu Alone. Boko haram is there . Did Kanu caused political and economic undergrowth in this lame country? Do not chase rat when your home is on fire. Ignore Kanu and face the realities. You might be job seeker.

To the glory of God, I'm an employer of labour, including Igbos!! You don't necessarily have to believe me!. Just to get that clear to you
This your nonsense is just a consequence of losing relevance in national politics as a result of the bad politics you played in 2015.
If by any chance an Igbo emerge on the national stage in 2019, this your misguided disturbance of Nigeria will end
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by adetayo234: 6:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Kazim88:

All the Genocidal attack on Igbos in 80s 90s in the North were there as a result of Kanu...

plus Herdsmen attacks plus Boko Haram...

The whole world is waiting for the "genocide " from your invisible and Untouchable Emirs, Sultan and Almajiris

Do you think "the whole world" cares if igbos die or live? As far as Hausa/fulani is doing fine, everyone else can go to blazes for all they care
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by emi14: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

To the glory of God, I'm an employer of labour, including Igbos!! You don't necessarily have to believe me!. Just to get that clear to you
This your nonsense is just a consequence of losing relevance in national politics as a result of the bad politics you played in 2015.
If by any chance an Igbo emerge on the national stage in 2019, this your misguided disturbance of Nigeria will end
Nonsense. You derailed from the main fact Mr. Employer. A responsible man doesn't sound reckless like yourself. I regret being in this forum because of people like you. You can't feed properly otherwise you would have directed your comments right. Kokori
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by emi14: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by FKO81(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16

IGBOS ARE LEADING IN THESE CONTEXT AND THIS EFFORT HAS PROPEL IGBOS TO BE THE MAJOR DOMINANT GROUP IN ALL AREAS OF BUSINESSES AND PRIVATE VENTURES IN NIGERIA. IGBO DOMINATES IN ALL THE MAJORS MARKETS, PORTS, IMPORT/EXPORT, LOCAL COTTAGE INDUSTRIES AND MANUFACTURING BASE (IN LAGOS ABA, NNEWI AND ONITSHA ), INTER STATE TRANSPORTATION, HAULAGE, NOLLYWOOD, IGBOS ARE MAKING EFFORTS TO UPLIFT THEMSELVES IN MASSIVE SCALE BY THE NUMBER OF MARKETS AND BUSINESS VENTURES THEY DOMINATE AND CONTROL THROUGH DISTRIBUTION POINTS, TRANSPORTATION HUB, MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRY ALL THROUGH THE WEST AFRICAN REGION.ALL THESE EFFORTS BY LOCAL CONTENTS INDIGENOUS AND IGBO MADE EFFORTS, IGBOS HAVE LEFT THE WAR EXPERIENCE BEHIND AND THEY HAVE INCREASED THEIR EFFORT BY DOMINATING THE OTHER TRIBES THAT MOSTLY DEPEND ON GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS TO OPERATE . THEY WANT GOVERNMENT TO OPEN MARKET FOR THEM, BUILD BUSINESS FOR THEM, FEED THEM, CHANGE THEIR CLOTHS, BATH THEM. Useless idio.t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) / Ekiti Asphalt Plant Commences Operation (Photos) / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.