Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo (32978 Views)

Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot / Ebonyi Government Says The Activities Of IPOB Won’t Be Tolerated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Psoul(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Hate and terrorism are children of same parent
It's all about the MOTIVE and INTENT
The motive is hate and the intent is terrorism, they are conjoined twins
Go and debate this among sane minds on Twitter or Quora and not the riff raff idiots here on NL and you will get to be schooled

Bro, i think you need the schooling more. If you don't kw law, u don't knw it. U don't handle law issues with what u think it is, rather with what it is.
If you don't kw jurisprudence, don't argue blindly with matters that concern law. Make some inquiries b4 u make fool of urslf by assuming that u kw.

Every country is against hate speech. Every country is against terrorism. No sane country judges hate speech with terrorism law. As i said earlier, if FG want to convict ppl based on terrorism law, they should enshrine the crime under terrorism.
I challenge u to argue it with ur acclaimed sane minds on Twitter and Quora and don't forget to come back here to educate us on ur findings.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ProWalker: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Psoul:

Bro, i think you need the schooling more. If you don't kw law, u don't knw it. U don't handle law issues with what u think it is, rather with what it is.
If you don't kw jurisprudence, don't argue blindly with matters that concern law. Make some inquiries b4 u make fool of urslf by assuming that u kw.

Every country is against hate speech. Every country is against terrorism. No sane country judges hate speech with terrorism law. As i said earlier, if FG want to convict ppl based on terrorism law, they should enshrine the crime under terrorism.
I challenge u to argue it with ur acclaimed sane minds on Twitter and Quora and don't forget to come back here to educate us on ur findings.

Keep quiet and stop writing nonsense here! You are not making sense rather just ventilating

They will be tried under that terrorism act and you all should be ready to get your best lawyers to defend all these miscreant causing tension all over Nigeria
Fools!!
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by blackbeau1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
goshee:
but buhari and DSS has been disobeying court orders at will and nothing has been done about that. is it that your obsession with kanu has blinded you or that you are a natural fool. arrest dss boss for disobeying court others then cone and arrest kanu. ewu
this is how u know peeps who don't have anything to say or peeps wiv low IQ. They can't make a point without insulting people. And btw,you folks on NL , really have to make up your mind on what I am - anti -biafra or a bigot/racist who hates northerners. Now could u make ur point without mentioning me.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by greatermax77(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
freddywells81:

Before PMB made the supposed speech,the Igbos have shown through their utterances and actions that they hate everyone aside from themselves.Haven't you ever wondered why people (other tribes)don't feel much comfortable living and working in the SouthEastern parts ? U talked about generations of hate and marginalization ..which is untrue. Everyone is only being careful and calculative of the Igbos when it comes to political positions because they are aware of your level of hatred and capabilities as shown in the Civil war and thereafter..Also,during Jonathan's administration,were you marginalised as well? Tell me a very Juicy position (first 7) that the Yorubas' occupied?I guess that s y he's been seen as your HERO.
Hate has blinded ur sense of reasoning. " other tribes do not feel comfortable to live & work in igbo land " Maybe u have not lived another part of Nig apart from ur state of origin or south west, u would have seen that many yorubas & other tribes lives comfortably in Igbo land. Many Federal Govt workers & Nysc members from ur side prefer serving down east to North. If igbo 's have hate in their hearts, we will not build houses any where we live in Nigeria rather is yorubas & hausas that hate igbos thus, the reason they refused to build in igbo land.
And if u feel igbos are not maginalised, let the revise be the case, Let the fg stop all anti economic policies meted on igbos,
Close all see ports in the southwest & allow it to work skeletaly while PH or Calabar ports starts operations fully. so that all yoruba people will come down to PH or Calaber to ferry their cargos.
Let MM international airport Lagos be on skeletal operation, while Enugu international airport operates international flights fully so that all westerners that want to travel abroad will first come down to east before they move.
Lets practice these for ten years & see if ur people will not fight for oduduwa republic.
No nation can work like this.
Nigeria hates Igbos first & foremost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by laliga01: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

I've never met any Biafran outside Social Media

Smiles, so why the bad blood on biafrans?
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by ProWalker: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
laliga01:

Smiles, so why the bad blood on biafrans?

The question is who is a Biafran !! I meet loads of Igbos daily here in Lagos,and never for once claim to be a Biafran..so I ask again where are the so call Biafrans
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Rakiticbarca: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
sarafa68:
LET NOT FORGET NAIRALAND IS ONE OF THE MAIN AVENUE IN PEDDLING HATE.
SEUN AND THE MOD, U GUY REALLY NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME IN HANDLING HATE SPEECHES AND TOPICS HERE.
6MONTH BAN SHOULD BE IMPOSE ON ANY CULPRIT, ALL THOSE TOPIC THAT WILL INCITE HATE AND RACISM SHOULDN'T EVEN BE DRAG TO FRONT PAGE...ANY WAY, MY TALK NO BE ANYTHING SO LONG SAY NA THE HATE TOPIC THE GENERATE PLENTY TRAFIC WATIN I KNOW SEF.
replied ur mail
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
greatermax77:
Hate has blinded ur sense of reasoning. " other tribes do not feel comfortable to live & work in igbo land " Maybe u have not lived another part of Nig apart from ur state of origin or south west, u would have seen that many yorubas & other tribes lives comfortably in Igbo land. Many Federal Govt workers & Nysc members from ur side prefer serving down east to North. If igbo 's have hate in their hearts, we will not build houses any where we live in Nigeria rather is yorubas & hausas that hate igbos thus, the reason they refused to build in igbo land.
And if u feel igbos are not maginalised, let the revise be the case, Let the fg stop all anti economic policies meted on igbos,
Close all see ports in the southwest & allow it to work skeletaly while PH or Calabar ports starts operations fully. so that all yoruba people will come down to PH or Calaber to ferry their cargos.
Let MM international airport Lagos be on skeletal operation, while Enugu international airport operates international flights fully so that all westerners that want to travel abroad will first come down to east before they move.
Lets practice these for ten years & see if ur people will not fight for oduduwa republic.
No nation can work like this.
Nigeria hates Igbos first & foremost.

Of all the quoted drivel you spewed, only the bolded holds true and assumes any form of significance to me and the majority of Nigerians. ndo eee?
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
replied ur mail
I BEING WANT U TO FUND MY ACCT, BUT I DON USE THE MONEY.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by akulaxx: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:
It' is leadership failure at all levels in igboland if someone like Kanu can find such critical mass of followership

Biafrans a republican and need no leader because they are not mumus like you people.. thats why the the most enterprising despite being in bondage in the zoo
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
akulaxx:

Biafrans a republican and need no leader because they are not mumus like you people.. thats why the the most enterprising despite being in bondage in the zoo

The idiot even admits they are in bondage. I thought you guys are better than Yoruba and Hausa? How come ya'all are in bondage at the same time? Una never see anything yet. grin grin grin Shebi una sabi insult ni? Enterprising in crime and criminality.We shall see.
Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
ogawisdom:
Lol but Buhari is the father of hate speeches

Buhari called ndigbo 5% in d scheme of things

Buhari said Moslems shld not vote for Christian b4 he became president.

His followers are much worse.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo by laliga01: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:

The question is who is a Biafran !! I meet loads of Igbos daily here in Lagos,and never for once claim to be a Biafran..so I ask again where are the so call Biafrans

Well all I can tell you is " je jukwese".
Biafrans know themselves, they dnt need your recognition.
So take a chill pill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.