Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? (859 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by dollytino4real(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
as they say charity begins at home,as the lastborn i am my parent did not beat me.
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by youngerikina40(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
My mum beat me lyk kilode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chai, I chop beating from my mum o, her hand, slippers and any other item is on speed redial, first fingers first. My dad is once in awhile but when he does I will pity my destiny. All was just to discipline and mould a child they will be proud of.

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
dollytino4real:
as they say charity begins at home,as the lastborn i am my parent did not beat me.

Mummy and Daddy's pet tongue tongue tongue
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by gedidiah: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
My Mother beat nonsense out of me leaving only sense for me..

2 Likes

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by stephleena(f): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
my mum finish me,with that stick used in stirring garri...almost every Saturday she, go buy new ones ciz I intentionally begin hide them...then if I commit heinous crime,she go add pepper for my eyes..no be small thing..discipline no be here ooo..
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
My dad but he will tell me "sorry" after that.
Then I grew up expecting people to tell me sorry before I forgive them.
Daddy's girl grin
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by FutureLeader00: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
my social study teacher in JSS2 he flog me so tey my bum bum tear i couldn't bath the following day
mr feyintola, you will never go unpunished grin

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by Flashylily(f): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
[� lol
quote author=FutureLeader00 post=59579637]my social study teacher in JSS2 he flog me so tey my bum bum tear i couldn't bath the following day
mr feyintola, you will never go unpunished grin[/quote]
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by FutureLeader00: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Flashylily:
[� lol
quote author=FutureLeader00 post=59579637]my social study teacher in JSS2 he flog me so tey my bum bum tear i couldn't bath the following day
mr feyintola, you will never go unpunished grin
lol, i will never forget that day cheesy
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Haaa!! My mumsi o..broom,slippers

she geh special cane 4 meh As na meh stubborn pass..

She no dy do weda u be first or last..anyhw u want am she go give am to yhu

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by Divay22(f): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
None
The day my mum beat me, I was down for days and she vow never to do it again
The day my dad did, He felt so so bad.but he just had to and i learnt my lessons.
It was a case of Beating the child with one hand and taken him/her with the other.
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by stGabrielo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Choi, sometimes I wonder if she's really my mom when she handle me mercilessly gringrin...but wen popsy beat me he later take me out to bar or mall to make me happy..RIP daddy crycrycrycrycry ur beloved son remember you......alwayscry

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by Cool23(m): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
My mum was the one who beat me the most my dad hardly beat me but when he does it is as if you should just die there
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Unexpected slaps
And impromptu abara
From mum
I love you girl
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by lillyontop(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2017
I never knew my mom till when I was 17 so I grew with my dad... Damn my dad can beat the living day light out of kid for example if a visitor come to the house and bought some thing for I must not eat that thing onless he gives go ahead to and if he doesn't come for a week the thing will be kept till he comes before I fit go eat make the person come see my dad come make mouth say the last time he came he bought some thing for me his just going to take me to one room and lock the door and beat hell out of me.... List of thing he used to beat then was stick, broom, blow, koboko etc so they the treat he gave to me made soft and stubborn when I do anything the only thing that comes to my mind is pata Pata I go chop beaten.... I miss him so much September 3rd will mark a year he was laid to rest but all those beaten sha I miss them if them say make he die or make he dey beat me go I will prefer him beaten him cos I thought me more about life rest in peace daddy
Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by girlhaley(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol

Mum beat hell out of me

I can never forget that day... My mum warned me not to take cowbell again cuz people were selling expired beverages then ... I ignored her warning and took cowbell at school.. I bounced back home from school, she saw some powdery stuff on my uniform when she want to wash ... Well, she eventually know I lick the cowbell..i die and resurrect that day,went to heaven and came back..The beatings was heavenly... My life never remain the same again

Chai... Mama dey beat

Dad never beat o but once he did especially his abara... Your life will take shape sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by vivienD: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
:Pmomc beats every time, at every oppurtunity ..she uses broom, stick, cane, wire, everything..so we nor too dey regard ha own beating..in fact if she nor shout or beat u for small tin ehn..sumtin wrong

popc own na once in a while..he doesn't get angry easily except u've committed an henious crime. his shout sef be like thunder, talkless of beating. he used to have one special cane den..cane made from animal skin..original leather. if dah one land ur back ehn, u'll just beg to die..in all I love ma parents, dey r d best :Pmomc beats every time, at every oppurtunity ..she uses broom, stick, cane, wire, everything..so we nor too dey regard ha own beating..in fact if she nor shout or beat u for small tin ehn..sumtin wrong

popc own na once in a while..he doesn't get angry easily except u've committed an henious crime. his shout sef be like thunder, talkless of beating. he used to have one special cane den..cane made from animal skin..original leather. if dah one land ur back ehn, u'll just beg to die..in all I love ma parents, dey r d best

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid Who Beat You Pass Your Father Or Your Mother? by placeofallure(f): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
My mum of course. Ah! She beats! In fact every child in the neighborhood behaves whenever they're anywhere near my mum.In the afternoons, when we were returning from school, at about a junction to our house, my friends would cross to the other side and I'd walk home alone cause she always waited outside. If she mistakenly sees you walking aimlessly with friends, gisting on the road, you're in soup.

I remember when she was teaching me how to turn amala and how to grind pepper and egusi with the local grinding stone, she'd stand behind me with her cane, any wrong move, o daran! Mucus will be dripping, she'd say: we will eat it like that.
She has this thing for etquette though a local woman herself. You must not walk and drag your feet, Abara will just land on you from behind, your mouth must not make noise while eating, you must sit properly like a woman, you must be able to decode body signs and gestures if not O gbe!

The day my big sister (then 6) went to play and forgot her slippers, she was beaten so much that they were removing broom sticks from her skin.Thank God for her though, I look back now and I appreciate her efforts. My dad is the opposite. I try hard but can't remember a single day that he touched me, never. He recently confessed to my husband that I'm his favorite. God bless and keep them!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit? - Photo / If He Does These 20 Things, You Have Found A Great Man – Marry Him Immediately Y / Young Couples Rocked Their School Uniform In Their Pre-wedding Shoot.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.