Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant (2045 Views)

My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by enshi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
One of the oldest and fast growing trick for girls is to extort money from guys,force them into marriage under the pretence of being pregnant..

Sad for them, some sharp guys have decoded the trick long ago too and are using them well.

Just a few days ago a girl went as far as producing a fake pregnancy scan result just to tender as evidence to my guy...

My man played the trick of being happy and wanting to take her home for introduction ... Few days later she came up with the story of losing the pregnancy to just Irish cream she took...

Funny enough when they are caught they claim it was a test of commitment... Lols

Pls share ur own so as to save some men from paying to this old trick
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Girls are eating guys money with fake pregnancy...

For the guy's mind, she has done an abortion, not knowing it's all scam grin.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
The pregnancy lies most times isn't about money or wanting to trap a guy into marriage but to know his level of loyalty. Motives varies here. The moment you tell some guys you're pregnant knowing fully well he had an unprotected sex with you, his real colour would surface.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
The pregnancy lies most times isn't about money or wanting to trap a guy into marriage but to know his level of loyalty. Motives varies here. The moment you tell some guys you're pregnant knowing fully well he had an unprotected sex with you, his real colour would surface.

yeah
i heard its a super effective way ladies use to test their spouse loyalty and its usually the last resort cos its quite extreme

so ermm have you tried using that strategy before lipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:

U can't test me with this andexpect me to be happy with u. Surprisingly this what am currently facing, with my gf. Joking with me dt she's pregnant. I hate dt, had to call it quit with her
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by enshi(m): 1:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:

Exactly
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by enshi(m): 1:07am On Aug 18, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

U can't test me with this andexpect me to be happy with u. Surprisingly this what am currently facing, with my gf. Joking with me dt she's pregnant. I hate dt, had to call it quit with her

Well on the other hand some guys are just waiting to hear I AM PREGNANT before getting serious.. Its not enough reason to jilt her unless of course she wanted money for abortion
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by SmellingAnus(m): 1:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:

Spot on dear sad
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by adaksbullet: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2017
While we she lieds on the first place too me that she his haved pregnant? undecided
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by enshi(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
adaksbullet:
While we she lieds on the first place too me that she his haved pregnant? undecided

Omo guy with this ur English, you must have paid before
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah
i heard its a super effective way ladies use to test their spouse loyalty and its usually the last resort cos its quite extreme

so ermm have you tried using that strategy before lipsrsealed
Real men are those who take responsibility for their actions. When told this: some guys will either immediately change line or accuse the girl of having multiple partners when they're aware she isn't just to shy away from what's coming.

At times you'll hear things like "Who's responsible?". grin some guys are funny sha. So what if it wasn't a lie?, is that how she was meant to be treated?.

As for your question, I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

What if it was real, and wasn't a joke?.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
Real men are those who take responsibility for their actions. When told this: some guys will either immediately change line or accuse the girl of having multiple partners when they're aware she isn't just to shy away from what's coming.

At times you'll hear things like "Who's responsible?". grin some guys are funny sha. So what if it wasn't a lie?, is that how she was meant to be treated?.

As for your question, I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed

yeah

i know its crazy and thats why i detest men who aiint real men

naturally this kinda news throws us off balance but i believe theres always a way through

(i secretly hope any lady doesnt tell me that though lipsrsealed............even as an adult ready for marriage my mum would still kill me cheesy)

as prevaricative al always angry

makes me wonder if u're dis secretive offline
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
What if it was real, and wasn't a joke?.

That one strong oo! Am not ready yet. Still serving. No where on earth I can cater for her.
Re: Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant by thundafire: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
enshi:

Omo guy with this ur English, you must have paid before
una Englishes is some worry

(1) (Reply)

Does Nairaland Has A Private Chat Room? / Adanna The Mysterious Aba Girl / Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.