Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara (9593 Views)

Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Atiku Supported Saraki To Be Senate President, Says Dogara / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by SINZ: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Fück the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by adioolayi(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2017
When the leaders of the House of Assembly have joined in the Political Pilgrimage and Tourism to the Abuja house in London.....Who will deliver Nigerian Masses

Abeg, advise the crooners of "Resume or Resign Protest" that it is finished!
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by edonks1: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2017
If Buhari's health has improved tremendously meaning it was very bad. And if we should continue to pray meaning the health situation is still very bad. When should we stop to pray because if he recovers fully we must still pray.

Is the president still with is sense of reasoning to take critical decisions to move the nation forward. The answer is no meaning the president cannot perform his functions. He is incapacitated. We are still laughing
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Make the abòki resume work na.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2017
SINZ:
Fück the president.

How are u mi Papito ? Hope u feeling better kiss
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by SINZ: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Greatest mistake we ever did as Nigerians is voting this dead sick man cry

Not to mention "incompetent"
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by SINZ: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

How are u mi Papito ? Hope u feeling better kiss

Yes mami, I feel alot better at the moment. I hope I improve. Just settled down in the office.

You good?
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2017
SINZ:

Yes mami, I feel alot better at the moment. I hope I improve. Just settled down in the office.

You good?

Thats amazing.. kiss Take good care...

Im fine down here..i'll go out soon..wil have early dinner..
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by 9japrof(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Why are they trying sooo hard to sell to us the gimmick that the president is hail and hearty, if he is let him return and take over his mantle of leadership.

All these naira, pounds and dollars spent on political tourism is just too much, none of these political fellows that travel there travel on their own expense, Never would never happen in Nigeria, they would book one week accommodation and travel allowance all from the coffers of the nigerian pocket..

Naija is ten steps backward...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by mikejj(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2017
grin we know but please we don't want to hear about his health improvements anymore.stop wasting news page and newspaper.when he has recovered he can come back OK.haba
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by izicooo(f): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2017
I smell lies.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by folafola(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Our photo president has been edited properly
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by efizyboy47(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2017
how person wey no sick health go come dey improve, if na one of ma frnd he wud say I am sensing a conspiracy theory here
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by edo3(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
blah blah blah!

Una no dey tire with lies?
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by SINZ: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Thats amazing.. kiss Take good care...

Im fine down here..i'll go out soon..wil have early dinner..

Alright mami, I'll keep you posted. Have a lovely evening. smiley
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Nbote(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
First when Nigerians asked about his state of health, we were told it was none of our business his health conditions.. How exactly is it now our business? If for almost 2 months now all we hear is "He is in gud spirits" , "He is very well and full of life" and now "His health has improved tremendously" afta 3 months..
It simply means Fayose wasn't far from d truth wen he claimed d President was in Life Support..
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Ihatepork: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2017

Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by edonks1: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2017
If Buhari still requires prayers then he has not recovered tremendously.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by gcof(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Sickness without name
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by toolovely(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
improved from what?

why are they suddenly telling us that he's health has improved when they were lying that he's ok, he's not sick.

then, they are kept silence. refused to tell Nigerians what was wrong with Buhari...

Now, they are all coming out to tell us he's improving
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by hAlexandro(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by ensamy(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
If it is cancer and metastasis has occurred, then he should resign for the good of all Nigerians.
sai baba!!! sai baba !!! show Nigerians kunfu grin grin waka !! I go return una go see London kunfu.

Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2017
so the picture is still sending photos...
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians,

Is this also a photoshop picture? the first picture you said it was photoshoped. You did a lot of analysis on the pictures for days. FFK came up with another analysis. The second visit of the governors, you said it was photoshoped and manipulated, you brought out different analysis of the pictures. You said you can only believe the president is not on life support when Fayose or FFK visits. Some even said the president is not alive.

What can you now say about the visit of Senate President and Speaker of the House of Rep? The living room or meeting room is different from what they have shown you before?

Your mumu don do . PMB is alive. Whenever Lion returns all those small animals will run away.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by donqx: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2017
stop speaking for this man
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by OlaMiki: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Good One for True Nigerian, IPOD and BAIFRAUD will be sad and lamenting right now.

pple like Bukola Saraki will be sad tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

God Bless our President M. Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sai Baba for 2019. so help us God
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by OlaMiki: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2017
sowie tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
SINZ:
Fück the president.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by smirn(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Seguntimmy:
He also urged Nigerians to continue to pray and offer thanks for answered prayers and for the safe return of the President.
We should continue praying while our money is been used to cater for the President's packed plane in London?
We should continue praying while our money are been secretly looted by some cabal under the FIGHTING CORRUPTION AGENDA.
Nigerians should continue praying for the safe return of the President? Who cares? We have already adapted to life without a President and a government ruled by a Diasporian President.
And on his return, will the economy blossom or decline the more? Nigerians are already fed up with his issue, after over 100 days, we should continue praying?
When the time is right for him to come home, let him just come in peace because Nigerians have tasted administration without him.
I think you need prayer more than Buhari. Keep living in pain, don't move on. No Buhari wan change your life?
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by bidez(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2017
You people are just playing with future of this country. but belief me, you can only run you cant hide. God will judge all of you accordingly and you shall never know peace. (Amen)
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Halo22: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Oga Dogara, you can only fool ur almajiri brothers. As for me and my fellow intellectuals, we have grown beyond ur brainwashing.
Re: Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously, Says Dogara by Tecno66: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God baba is doing good but will he get younger? I think baba is getting too old for that office. Like most Nigerians, he may not have told us the truth about his age. Nigeria problem too much for old man to carry.
erylett2:
ABUJA-Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health has improved tremendously.

The Speaker and the President of Senate Dr. Bukola Saraki visited the President at Abuja House in London on Thursday.

President Muhammadu Buhari receives Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker of House of Representatives Hon. Yakubu Dogara at the Abuja House London on 17th Aug 2017
It will be recalled that President Buhari had been in London where he has been receiving medical attention for over 100 days.

He left the shores of Nigeria on May 7. This was after his first medical trip to the same city this year which lasted about for 51 days; from January 19 to March 10.

Buhari’s absence at his duty post at Aso Presidential Villa, Abuja had sparked off a series of protests with the latest being championed by a popularly Nigerian musicians, Charles Oputa known as Charley Boy.

Tweeting via his verified official Twitter handle @Yakubdogara, the Speaker said he was glad to see that the President’s health status had greatly improved.

He also urged Nigerians to continue to pray and offer thanks for answered prayers and for the safe return of the President.

“Today we visited His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari. I am glad that he is doing well.”

“His health has improved tremendously. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray and offer thanks to God for answered prayers and for the safe return of Mr. President”, Dogara tweeted.

Source: https://www.socializee.net/buharis-health-has-improved-tremendously-says-dogara/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID / Court Stops PDP From Dissolving Its Kano Executives. / Ganduje Appoints 11 Female Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.