Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My (2056 Views)

My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500 / My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500, Man Tells Court / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My by tols4gorgeous(f): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: My by ngwaba(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: My by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Lwkmd.
tols4gorgeous:
Hello, had to use my wife's account to post this as mine cld be traced to me easily, i choose to remain anonymous, thks

It may sound funny but am serious here, i love my wife's breast so much dat no matter the time, just wanna av it in my mouth.

Even after d two kids we have, her boobs still entices me so much. Am not obsessed, just in love.

Her excuse is dat, i cannot always start an engine without driving the car, but driving all d time i wish to start d engine cld be tiring.

Now, wat do i do my people to get wat i love to get,anytime i want it

P.s, i respect d santity n tenets of marriage so i can never cheat, thks
Re: My by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2017
grin

It means u have to warm her up sha..

pre-intimacy is very important in sex.. wink Dont juz dive in and keep poking her NUNU...as i always said, the LIPS are made to brush up NUNU coz its soft and ticklish tongue

2 Likes

Re: My by Draei: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Seriously? First you are not anonymous cuz
as you said, this is her account and secondly,
Your post looks crazy....i guess I'll pass on this.

3 Likes

Re: My by Caustics: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

pre-intimacy is very important in sex.. wink Dont juz dive in and keep poking her NUNU...as i always said, the LIPS are made to brush up NUNU coz its soft and ticklish tongue
did you read what he wrote at all? Abi somebody is brushing your NUNU right now? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My by ipobarecriminals: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2017
wink sad picture of her bweast pls. Seem u are a mechanic. U can suck anything

3 Likes

Re: My by Adeyeancah(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2017
No pics angry
So if she log in now with this acct now, she no go know say na u post this ni? Cos u dey tell us already say u use ur wifey acct and she no say na only one person wan die on top of her breasts. angry

1 Like

Re: My by SINZ: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

pre-intimacy is very important in sex.. wink Dont juz dive in and keep poking her NUNU... as i always said , the LIPS are made to brush up NUNU coz its soft and ticklish tongue

When did you say this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
SINZ:

When did you say this?

Hahahha...why i cannot tell u this everytime i look at ur lips? grin

1 Like

Re: My by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Smh! God go help us... Nothing wey person no go see... Now na breast dey cause wahala...

Well, remind ur wife say when u pay bride price u also pay for d breasts. So make she allow u suck small

1 Like

Re: My by SINZ: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahha...why i cannot tell u this everytime i look at ur lips? grin

wink
Re: My by dreamwords: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Get a side chick and give ur wife a break
Re: My by samyyoung(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala

dreamwords:
Get a side chick and give ur wife a break

Says he can't cheat
Re: My by femi4: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

You read the post at all
Re: My by kilojoDesigns: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
tols4gorgeous:
Hello, had to use my wife's account to post this as mine cld be traced to me easily, i choose to remain anonymous, thks

It may sound funny but am serious here, i love my wife's breast so much dat no matter the time, just wanna av it in my mouth.

Even after d two kids we have, her boobs still entices me so much. Am not obsessed, just in love.

Her excuse is dat, i cannot always start an engine without driving the car, but driving all d time i wish to start d engine cld be tiring.

Now, wat do i do my people to get wat i love to get,anytime i want it

P.s, i respect d santity n tenets of marriage so i can never cheat, thks

The first line is so dumb on all levels. am really sorry bro
Re: My by ottohan: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

kai...
Dis geh to lyk nunu..
Evry tym na so-so nunu-nunu-nun sad
Re: My by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
ottohan:
kai...
Dis geh to lyk nunu..
Evry tym na so-so nunu-nunu-nun sad

grin

NUNU IS BAE
Re: My by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm op... Since she wants u to drive wen ever u start d engine den do d needful na... Hah.. Imagine me always touching and suckin my husband dik while refusing to hav sex, dats purnishment na... So op weneva u suck den get ready to fuuuck ...
Re: My by Rexology: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
...and Nairaland is where you decide to discuss your wife whom you claimed you love so much?.This is what happens when Boys get married.Boys should stop getting married, marriage is for men.

1 Like

Re: My by MyNewJackeT: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leave that breast to junior na.

(1) (Reply)

5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady / 3 Hot Big Butty Twerking Dance Videos That Will Amaze You / You Sleep With My Friend, Lady Says As She Turns Down Her Boyfriend's Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.