Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? (1026 Views)

Why Do Girls Always Claim Their First Time Sex Was A Rape? / Why Do Ghanaian Girls Always Scream During Sex? / Why Are Most Girls Always Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by MrEgghead(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Recently,I decided to spend a few weeks with my Aunt in Benin after my exams.
I noticed one attitude that is common among our girls;atleast with the ones I've met including my sister at home.
They have the general habit of always shutting their doors whenever they are at home;they could go to the extent of bolting it.
My Female cousins are so fond of bolting there doors..The most annoying thing is that you'll have to knock for ages before they eventually open their doors.
I'm not insinuating it's bad to observe privacy but using guys that I've met including myself and my male cousin as standard,their own is just too much.
They even walk into our room nonchalantly but who cares;We hardly even close our doors.
Now,I want to ask,Is their thing more sacred that our own or is it just innate in them as female folks?
cc:Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Ishilove.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by DickDastardLION(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
They masturbate a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by SINZ: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2017
They love letting it hang loose when they are behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by Olasco93: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2017
It's natural all around the world.
A woman's body is not the same as that of men. Furthermore, Most women are never secured with their bodies, (mostly in broad day light) they even prefare another female seeing them naked than their male counterparts. That's how they are wired be it a lady from Britain, Lebanon, Nigeria or India.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
90% of girls go nude when indoors.

Don't you have a girlfriend?

They love to go nude once you lock the door behind them. It's in their nature.
They were prolly puttin' on somethin' hence the delay in openin' the door for you.

Next time, peep through the keyhole or any crack (there must be one). grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by Caustics: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2017
SINZ:
They love letting it hang loose when they are behind closed doors
abeg what is hanging loose on their body? it cant be good at all.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by SINZ: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
abeg what is hanging loose on their body? it cant be good at all.

The boobsie. I mean they love taking their clothes off, bruh.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by KillerBeauty(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2017
For security reasons.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by Caustics: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2017
SINZ:

The boobsie. I mean they love taking their clothes off, bruh.
young girls BOOBSIE should not be hanging loose bruh. it should be firm
Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Not true at all.

Come to my side and you will see girls here in the balcony half naked doing our thing like nobody's biznezz tongue

Me i dont lock doors.. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
MrEgghead:

I noticed one attitude that is common among our girls;atleast with the ones I've met including my sister at home.
They have the general habit of always shutting their doors whenever they are at home;they could go to the extent of bolting it.
My Female cousins are so fond of bolting there doors..The most annoying thing is that you'll have to knock for ages before they eventually open their doors.

I'M NOT A GIRL BUT I ALWAYS LOCK/BOLT MY DOOR.

INFACT, ANY DOORS I WALK THROUGH.

I CAN EVEN PAY YOU A VISIT AND INSTANTLY LOCK THE DOOR ONCE YOU LET ME IN grin
ITS CRAZY CUZ THAT'S GONNA LEAVE YOU THINKING I'M ABOUT TO BANG YOU.

BUT ITS GOOD TO BE SELF CONSCIOUS AND SECURITY MINDED THE WHOLE TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Are they supposed to leave it open or something?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Shut Their Doors?? by Oyebee91(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Security now.....against rapist blah blah[code][/code]

(1) (Reply)

How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities / 10-year-old Girl Ends Her Life After Video Of Fight With Bully Goes Viral[video] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.