Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities (1027 Views)

I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Faithola(f): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Actress Monalisa Chinda Shares Hilarious Post On Toasting A Nigerian Woman
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda shared this hilarious post on what it takes to date women from different nationalities and the post about Nigeria is very funny.
She wrote;

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.
French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again
British Relationship:
1 day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex
American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex
Nigerian Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed
15th day= Tried to have sex but failed
16th day= Tried to have sex but failed
17th day= Tried to have sex but failed again
18th day= Tried to have sex but failed again
19th day= Tried to have sex but failed again
20th day= Tried to have sex but failed again
21st day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
22nd day= Didn’t talk to each other
23rd day= Malice till the next 1 month.
46th day= The man called but the woman didn’t pick
47th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: “what is it?”
The man apologize and the woman replied: “Leave me alone, am not that type of girl”
The man continued to beg till the next 2 weeks.
51st day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
52nd day= Hug
53rd day= Long hug
54th day= Kiss
55th day= Long kiss
56th day= Tried to have sex but failed
57th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complains that her phone is bad and the mumu guy promises to buy her a new one as if he’s her father.
58th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
59th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: “where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious”
60th day= She meets another guy & starts the cycle all over with new guy….
Its TGIF people
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by smulti(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Seriously, as funny as this sounds, it's nothing but the truth especially on nija side

as a result, millions of nija niggas that traveled don't hesitate to settle down with babes in their host countries as they experience little or no dramas from them

1 Like

Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Lyns32uk(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hahahah....Naija girls i hail o

1 Like

Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Faithola(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lyns32uk:
Hahahah....Naija girls i hail o
we hail u bk
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Faithola(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
smulti:
Seriously, as funny as this sounds it's nothing but the truth especially on nija side

as a result, millions of nija niggas that traveled don't hesitate to settle with babes in their host countries as they experience little or no dramas from them
I hate dramas. I don't like relationship dramas. It's a huge turn off for me
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by iamJ(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have been dating on the 2nd day and chopping on the 3rd day since 2007

Women don't play us, we play them

1 Like

Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Faithola(f): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
I have been dating on the 2nd day and chopping on the 3rd day since 2007

Women don't play us, we play them
Do u need a trophy? Lol
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by iamJ(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Faithola:
Do u need a trophy? Lol
just get lost that will be nice
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by smulti(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Faithola:
I hate dramas. I don't like relationship dramas. It's a huge turn off for me

Unfortunately, a tree cannot make Forrest

lots of nija babes tend to believe playing hard to get is the right thing to do in order not to be seen as cheep forgetting that two people in a relationship have the obligation to meet each other half ways in order to make it work

I've traveled far and wide, 90% of nija guys settles down with foreign women compare to other foreign nationals who would rather go back to their countries and marry a woman who share the same value and believes with them

the adverse effect on these trend is that 3/10 nija women of marriageable age have lost their potential suitors to foreign women

as a result, all worship centers are filled up with mostly ladies in need of miracles before their time runs out

1 Like

Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by smulti(m): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
are you trained to be rude .

1 Like

Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by sontoly: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
Man thats so rude na.

1 Like

Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Faithola(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
smulti:

Unfortunately, a tree cannot make a Forrest

lots of nija babes tend to believe playing hard to get is the right thing to do in order not to be seen as cheep forgetting that two people in a relationship have the obligation to meet each other half ways in order to make it work

I've traveled far and wide, 90% of nija guys settles down with foreign women compare to other foreign nationals who would rather go back to their countries and marry a woman who share the same value and believes with them

the adverse effect on these trend is that 3/10 nija women of marriageable age have lost their potential suitors to foreign women

as a result, all worship centers are filled up with mostly ladies in need of miracles before their time runs out

I beg to disagree on certain things u listed such as playing hard to get. .most started playing hard to get because of how most Nigerian guys make them feel after dating them. Some chase them lustfully and after getting them finally they start acting up. I'd like to call it defensive mechanism. But thanks to civilisation and traveling, many Nigerian guys are becoming liberal and matured. Maturity is one of the things I look out for in a guy. I cannot deal with drama abeg.
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Faithola(f): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
smulti:

are you trained to be rude
I would pretend like I didn't see it
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2017
smulti:

Unfortunately, a tree cannot make a Forrest

This is true
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Faithola:

I beg to disagree on certain things u listed such as playing hard to get. .most started playing hard to get because of how most Nigerian guys make them feel after dating them. Some chase them lustfully and after getting them finally they start acting up. I'd like to call it defensive mechanism. But thanks to civilisation and traveling, many Nigerian guys are becoming liberal and matured. Maturity is one of the things I look out for in a guy. I cannot deal with drama abeg.

Il say ladies rmore dramatic
Re: How To Date Women Of Different Nationalities by Faithola(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
KreativGenius:

Il say ladies rmore dramatic
Some guys are dramatic

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Wrong Me Or The Girl And Why? / Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position / Guys I Have A Question: What Will You Do If You Were Female For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.