Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help (14483 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / How To Have A Sex Romance With Hotel Ladies.Bleep 18+ / How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
I've bleeped up to 15girls within 3months.. I dey fear oo.. I did one in my room yesterday night with my new babe.. Breast feeding 100%..she sucked my cork well. Her Breast is so firm and gushh.. Thank you nysc for this opportunity given to us.
PS: He who doesn't sin should cast the first stone here.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by sesan24: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na ur time. live ur life

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by solid3(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
So you have come to Nairaland to collect your golf medal abi. Where is that Putin's image of two medals Pls?

16 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by dickhead01(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Xo dat is ur achievement for being part of the NYSC

27 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Cool23(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wow let us clap for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari brain fall on you cry

He can never be a product of first class or 2.1, that's not how we roll cry

9 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Doyin400l(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
solid3:
So you have come to Nairaland to collect your golf medal abi. Where is that Putin's image of two medals Pls?
Boss e no easy to achieve oo. Some corpers never see one girl pant sef talk less of bleeping.. The op be chairman oo. Respect am.
@op keep slaying the bitches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by HelenBee(f): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Don't come and tell us later how they collected the small glory you have through sex o.

23 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by jackie35(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
HelenBee:
Don't come and tell us later how they collected the small glory you have through sex o.

End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
HelenBee:
All these religious bigot sef. Tell me something.. So those men, guys sleeping with call girls every weekend in Lagos, PH, Abuja and yet there business is still flourishing are, still buying latest cars, building houses. Yet some holy mofos can't buy ordinary bicycle. Truth is, that believe is just a effing fallacy to me.

15 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:
I've bleeped up to 15girls within 3months.. I dey fear oo.. I did one in my room yesterday night with my new babe.. Breast feeding 100%..she sucked my cork well. Her Breast is so firm and gushh.. Thank you nysc for this opportunity given to us.

Don't start to say "I am not understanding" when your destiny start misbehaving

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Amarabae(f): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:
stop lying and go and find something doing pls.

6 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ride on nigga! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Tamel(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:

All these religious bigot sef. Tell me something.. So those men, guys sleeping with call girls every weekend in Lagos, PH, Abuja and yet there business is still flourishing are, still buying latest cars, building houses. Yet some holy mofos can't buy ordinary bicycle. Truth is, that believe is just a effing fallacy to me.
Small play
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
SMILES
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by muller101(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Op so at ur age u don't know the meaning of NYSC it means. NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX & COMFORT

8 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by MiaB(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3813246/me-pls-dont-funds-travel

when you finish don't come here and beg for transport back home like you did here

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
John 11:35
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Olifiz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
solid3:
See ur pinshure ooo....

13 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by otimothy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
When we coil 3 sisters same day in Ede.

Those days sweet sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by otimothy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
When we coil 3 sisters same day in Ede.

Those days sweet sha.
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
See how you decided to waste your productive time on top of women, time you will use to think about your life after NYSC.

Pathetic!

5 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
See how you decided to waste your productive time on top of women, time you will use to think about your life after NYSC.

Pathetic!
Whose yeye time is that. Afterall no job in Nigeria, let me enjoy my service year abeg. When I reach the bridge I will cross it. My bleep target is estimated to be 200 before the completion of my service next year. Toasted another 2 ladies already today.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:

Whose yeye time is that. Afterall no job in Nigeria, let me enjoy my service year abeg. When I reach the bridge I will cross it. My bleep target is estimated to be 200 before the completion of my service next year. Toasted another 2 ladies already today.
There are jobs in Nigeria, just that graduates like you are unemployable.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by aragonchuks(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:

Brother ride on..
You only live once... Dont forget to use protection

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
MiaB:
https://www.nairaland.com/3813246/me-pls-dont-funds-travel

when you finish don't come here and beg for transport back home like you did here
Shut up!! God won't allow me beg I rebuke it. If not for my side business went AWOL then u won't be saying this trash to me... Well, I'm OK now and I can feed u for 5years with no stress.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Darkseid(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
FunnyDude:

When you no be Barney Stinson sad

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by FunnyDude(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
aragonchuks:

Brother ride on..
You only live once... Dont forget to use protection
Brother in the spirit. Thanks .. Pm me your bank details I'll send u recharge card money for this comment.
Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by QueenSekxy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
and this one will also claim to be the leader of tomorrow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
and this one will also claim to be the leader of tomorrow
Before nko?He'll be claiming leader of the fvckboys.

4 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Yoshy: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Beware of STDs, it's not a trophy to sleep with endless number of girls but pure stupidity. I wonder why guys still consider it a trophy and the rate of loose girls these days is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Has Made Me Bleep Fuckaholic..help by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Yoshy:
Beware of STDs, it's not a trophy to sleep with endless number of girls but pure stupidity. I wonder why guys still consider it a trophy and the rate of loose girls these days is alarming.
As in eh, sex is so cheap and most girls are very loose these days, they will open leg for any tom,dickkk and harry.

Even the ones that are engaged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! Is This Ass Real Or Fake!!! / 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed / Sagging Boobs. Whats Ur Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.