Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! (52269 Views)

The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by akwaforum2020: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017
my brother na glo mumu pass... very slow, and now its 1.6Gb for 1k not 3Gb for 1k again... who go buy

Funny enough, no network is good. Nigeria is a very good place to make money.

Give us a good network, very fast not slow like snail, unlimited data bundle for a month at cheaper rates.
What will happen if they give us 10Gb for 100 naira weekly, 10Gb for 500 naira monthly. And even if the agree to do so they will just be cutting 100mb each page you load so you will buy another bundle.

Finally, all this data they dont buy ot, they software they have that helps us access d internet is just free, but they code it that u cant access without paying. Even with that we are still being cheated. Especially when corrupted leaders invest in this telecom business na your body go tel u.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by ugotex85: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
EfeJay:
OP.. Glo has a 0.0kobo cheat that I have been using for about 3 months now grin I was an mtn rebound and I swear I'm in heaven right now.. The network isn't 100%. . But can I complain when I'm not spending a dime smiley their network is not as bad as it used to be.. I download movies of even 200mb with it.. With a few settings here nd there you're good to go.. I swear I had no idea how much I was wasting on mtn when I could have been using this all this while cry as an ardent Instagram user I can't even go near mtn again grin

Please do you mind sharing?
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by ugotex85: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
EfeJay:
OP.. Glo has a 0.0kobo cheat that I have been using for about 3 months now grin I was an mtn rebound and I swear I'm in heaven right now.. The network isn't 100%. . But can I complain when I'm not spending a dime smiley their network is not as bad as it used to be.. I download movies of even 200mb with it.. With a few settings here nd there you're good to go.. I swear I had no idea how much I was wasting on mtn when I could have been using this all this while cry as an ardent Instagram user I can't even go near mtn again grin

Do you mind sharing your glo cheat here?
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by HERSLEY(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
BAILMONEY:
MMONWU ULAGA
Wats dat?.... Nice Latin
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by AdiDami: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
my brother forget about shhiit, if you don't care about the word frustrations then go use GLo, i mean their cheap data.
I have turned to the Glo mobile data service after I got "monkeyed" by Mtn and I must confess that I really really really have been enjoying their service! It may be that location is a major determinant of quality of service. Data no gree finish and I don browse and watch videos tire!
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by tzoracle: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=vivypretty post=59696073][/quote]
dial *406# you'll see everything there
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Unfortunately it appears the Glo 0.0k cheat I talked about earlier was blocked yesterday.. Mine hasn't been working since yesterday.. But if you want to work by faith.. Go ahead and Google "Glo 0.0kobo cheat". . Goodluck
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by oluwadubem: 4:01am On Sep 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

bro I subscribed for Mtn 1.5 gig and less than 24 hours my data was zapped even with no battery charge on my phone for some hours.

I called customer care and a guy told me the 1gig was wiped that he would lay a complaint. the third day, I call again and they told me I used it myself that the guy doesn't know what he was saying.

two weeks later I subscribed and less than 5 minutes I received a message that my data is remaining 256 mb and I was shocked. I called again and a lady told me she was shocked too. she promised to calk me personally and I never heard from her again.

I believe they have a problem with my sim and I will never subscribe on it again.

nawaooo for niggaz,less than 5minuete your 1gb was remaining 256mb lmao,you niggaz can lie for africa,dude even if yu dey xvideo for 1hr I can bet you that you wil still have atleast 700mb with you,abeg make una mercy 4 mtn haba

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by oluwadubem: 4:09am On Sep 01, 2017
some folks really they called me lie mohammed,I don't know wether is for fun or not,as you folks that quote me wrong saying am lie mohammed,some say they subscribe for 1gb and within 10minuete the data have finish without downloading any stuffs,so I want you niggaz to prove me wrong now,if only you folks are close to me I would have like us to bet towards this matter and know wu b mtn agent or lie mohammed...thanks

#peace#
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by oluwadubem: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2017
For Thomas them niggaz...

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by konoplyanka: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2017
oluwadubem:

nawaooo for niggaz,less than 5minuete your 1gb was remaining 256mb lmao,you niggaz can lie for africa,dude even if yu dey xvideo for 1hr I can bet you that you wil still have atleast 700mb with you,abeg make una mercy 4 mtn haba

if you don't know what to say just shut up. why do I have to lie?

BTW, its 1.5 gig

1 Like

Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by oluwadubem: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

if you don't know what to say just shut up. why do I have to lie?

BTW, its 1.5 gig

my G don't have time 4 blind argument,i have attached an image in the last page of this thread to justify maself,you can check it out,i dunno wether you folks re anti-mtn,if only u re close to me we will end this argument by putting some cash ontop,atleast it will b more dreamy than wasting our time in talking what can't fetch us cash...

#peace#
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by konoplyanka: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
oluwadubem:

my G don't have time 4 blind argument,i have attached an image in the last page of this thread to justify maself,you can check it out,i dunno wether you folks re anti-mtn,if only u re close to me we will end this argument by putting some cash ontop,atleast it will b more dreamy than wasting our time in talking what can't fetch us cash...

#peace#

You started the argument by calling me a liar. I only stated my experience. You should have said yours without quoting me.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by oluwadubem: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

You started the argument by calling me a liar. I only stated my experience. You should have said yours without quoting me.

I started the argument by calling u a liar...?,manny am two old 4 this kinda conversation,if can't come up with any meaning stuff,save ur energy...
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by konoplyanka: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
oluwadubem:

I started the argument by calling u a liar...?,manny am two old 4 this kinda conversation,if can't come up with any meaning stuff,save ur energy...

nigga check your first quote.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by lawddanny: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2018
We are just here complaining Still no solution So what Sim and plan are we supposed to use
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by battoussai: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
MTN? hahahahahahahahaha!!! I bought their 500mb plan which comes with 250mb bonus thus 750 mb? I was on face book for like 30 minutes, Instagram for like another 30 minutes and I then received an sms saying 75%of your bundle has been used up!!! I was like..... CHISOS!!!
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by michealabm: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Delight Communication

DATA SALES FOR 9MOBILE/ETISALAT NETWORK AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE PRICES.

5GB = N1800
10GB = N2500
13GB = N3000

*Payment Method (Bank Deposit/ATM Transfer)
*Data are Real and Cheap.

Call/SMS
+2349039171691

Whatsapp
+2349039171691
Data Readily Available For You??
Try Us Today.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by TheNetter(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
michealabm:
Delight Communication

DATA SALES FOR 9MOBILE/ETISALAT NETWORK AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE PRICES.

5GB = N1800
10GB = N2500
13GB = N3000

*Payment Method (Bank Deposit/ATM Transfer)
*Data are Real and Cheap.

Call/SMS
+2349039171691

Whatsapp
+2349039171691
Data Readily Available For You??
Try Us Today.
Hw far,
U get website?
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by michealabm: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
No Si, kindly contact us on whatapp

TheNetter:

Hw far,
U get website?
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by supergist1(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
MTN Data Plan, Prices & subscription MTN has added a lot of option to there browsing data
http://www.supergist.com.ng/mtn-data-plan-prices-subscription/
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by faithfull18(f): 9:09pm On May 24, 2018
For your affordable MTN data plans,check my signature.
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by supergist1(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2018
MTN has added a lot of option to there browsing data plan making it easy to choose from. MTN now has seven Plan that is perfect for you. There are bundles for every entry level users and mobile phone browsing as well as browsing bundles for medium data and high data users.

Like other network Mtn, offers daily, weekly and monthly data subscription.

If you want to choose a data plan on Mtn, it is good idea to make sure you choose a browsing bundle that meets you needs. Here in supergist.com.ng we will tell you how you can find latest browsing data plans offered by Mtn
http://www.supergist.com.ng/mtn-data-plan-prices-subscription/
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by inevitableus: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please how can I change my Gionee S Plus imei number with BB10 imei. Thanks
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by TechGuideHub: 6:34pm On May 06, 2019
Check out our full guide on all MTN data plans 2019; night plans, daily plans, weekly plans, monthly plans, quarterly and unlimited plans

https://techguidehub.com/mtn-data-plans/
Re: My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! by lawddanny: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
oluwadubem:
For Thomas them niggaz...
all this is bullshit I use mtn sme data
And I can tell you that any data that was deducted was used by you
I know this because I monitor my data usage with an app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 / Whatsapp For Nokia X2-02 / Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.