Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House (32135 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Blackfire(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
A
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Amosjaj(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ggg
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Yhelay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
factsandfigures:
Questions:
1)Don't we have qualified Nigerians doctors(Home and Abroad) who can treat PMB in ASO Rock?

2) If no hospital in Nigeria has the required equipment to treat PMB, is the two years not enough to get world class equipment for at least ASO Rock clinic?

3.) What has been happening to the budget that has been allocated to ASO Rock clinic in the past two years?

4.) Is the acting president actually operating to full capacity?

5.) Is our president more save receiving treatment on a foreign soil?

6) Where is our collective pride as Nigerians?

8 ) Why is it that the prime minister of Britain or any other British high officer has not deemed it fit to visit our president all send goodwill message to him since he started to receive treatment in London?

9) Why can't he address Nigerians who are silently praying for his recovery?

10) When Nelson Mandela was ill, he was treated in South Africa.

11) Now that Osibanjo is out of the country even( if it is just for a second) who is holding forth?

12) When do we degenerate to the extent that some people are making mockery of the president's health challenges?

13) Since our constitution is silent on how many days a president can spend on sick leave does that mean a Nigerian President can spend his entire tenure outside Nigeria or on sick leave?

It is only human and not unusual for a 73 years old man to get sick and I really pray for the president recovery. I respect PMB a lot especially when he declared that he has never been so sick in his live as against the lies peddled around by his media team. The president should please ignore the hyena and the jackals and speak to Nigerians. He should honestly evaluate himself and ask if he still has the capacity to continue shouldering the heavy burden of leading Nigeria......Then he should declare a state of emergency in our health sector. Never again should a Nigerian president be treated on a foreign soil. The Nation Assembly should review our constitution to determine the numbers of days our presidents should spend on a foreign soil and the number of days he can take sick leave before being declared unfit. No individual should be greater than Nigeria. We are Giant of Africa!

No 8 & 11 got me thinking

3 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by MXrap: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bubu would be saying in his mind right now that had he known he wouldn't have contested the presidential election in 2015. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Amoxman(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
if na for ZOO they will rather kill unarmed protesters
..don't know how we finally got to this

Hello
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by mikeweezy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Make sense, na them kuku put us for all these Nigeria wahala since 1960.

Illegal immigrants no go near that place, i trust my people.
lol if na you will u?
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by badera: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari is in Nigeria. Not In London. Buhari is just scared of military coup
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by zeusdgrt(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
limeta:
Just down the road from me in Fulham
I will be there
Right there.
See u there

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by ehinmowo: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Long overdue

Hear guys! Hv u heard of cawid.com? It new social media currently rocking town

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by GloryCardinal(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
whether this deaf and dumb man will hear it

Nigeria is gotten to something else even in London

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by cyborg123(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Quite embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by themodernman: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
fuckerstard:

It might even be a coded opportunity to catch and deport. cheesy
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by IJOBA2: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:

Lol..., that the Spirit baby girl, this "Weak and Wicked" Man called Bubu should be forced to sit up and perform the job Nigerian gave to him or call it quit, period. cool
WHY ARE YOU CALLING A GROWN ADULT "BABE GIRL
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by badera: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
[im
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by SheIsElle(f): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
factsandfigures:
Questions:
1)Don't we have qualified Nigerians doctors(Home and Abroad) who can treat PMB in ASO Rock?

2) If no hospital in Nigeria has the required equipment to treat PMB, is the two years not enough to get world class equipment for at least ASO Rock clinic?

3.) What has been happening to the budget that has been allocated to ASO Rock clinic in the past two years?

4.) Is the acting president actually operating to full capacity?

5.) Is our president more save receiving treatment on a foreign soil?

6) Where is our collective pride as Nigerians?

8 ) Why is it that the prime minister of Britain or any other British high officer has not deemed it fit to visit our president all send goodwill message to him since he started to receive treatment in London?

9) Why can't he address Nigerians who are silently praying for his recovery?

10) When Nelson Mandela was ill, he was treated in South Africa.

11) Now that Osibanjo is out of the country even( if it is just for a second) who is holding forth?

12) When do we degenerate to the extent that some people are making mockery of the president's health challenges?

13) Since our constitution is silent on how many days a president can spend on sick leave does that mean a Nigerian President can spend his entire tenure outside Nigeria or on sick leave?

It is only human and not unusual for a 73 years old man to get sick and I really pray for the president recovery. I respect PMB a lot especially when he declared that he has never been so sick in his live as against the lies peddled around by his media team. The president should please ignore the hyena and the jackals and speak to Nigerians. He should honestly evaluate himself and ask if he still has the capacity to continue shouldering the heavy burden of leading Nigeria......Then he should declare a state of emergency in our health sector. Never again should a Nigerian president be treated on a foreign soil. The Nation Assembly should review our constitution to determine the numbers of days our presidents should spend on a foreign soil and the number of days he can take sick leave before being declared unfit. No individual should be greater than Nigeria. We are Giant of Africa!
wow. you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Yuji: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please don't forget to also stop at the cinemas to see the new movie grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by freshvine(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:
I am willing to join them since the Chief Zombie is inside that house, just that I am far away from London, i am right now in a Zoological Garden called Nigeria, Cage Benin City, Too Bad. grin

#repping cage igweocha grin

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Bishop4real: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Didn't you read where they said "UK police grants Nigerians permit..."? Do your "unarmed protesters" in the "zoo" secure police permits cum clearance before they gather? Do they even disperse on police order? Watch & see how peaceful these ones in UK will be; monitor them to see if they will constitute nuisance to others. After which, then come back with your comparison!
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by decasey(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dis man don let d world no were Nigeria house day 4 UK. na wa oo grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by kobijacobs(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
LOL!!! this can never happen here in Nigeria. I'm just imagining what their faces(buhari and his aides) will look like once the protest starts. Knowing they can't use tear gas...

3 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by sweetyme001(f): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Constituting nuisance!!

3 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by ILOVEPUSY(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by tuscani: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:
I am willing to join them since the Chief Zombie is inside that house, just that I am far away from London, i am right now in a Zoological Garden called Nigeria, Cage Benin City, Too Bad. grin
bros na ogba zoo ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by mmsen: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
OGreat20:
UK no be naija wey police go dey teargas protesters cool... buhari go hear am tonight grin grin

The British police use tear gas when their people are protesting against their politicians or their banking system, not when some African miscreant wants to hide from his responsibilities in their capital city.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by burakado17: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
fuckerstard:

Gbam! Lobatan
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Daeylar(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Evidence of a civilized country not this nigeria

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by babyBB: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:
lol this guy no go kill me oooo

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by michealdeco: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Can u imagine joblessness at it peak

U are ready for daily sit-out protest just for a vegetable

But when IPOB will organize a sit-at-home protest to honour there dead brethrens you all will see it as uncalled for

This is one reason this country will never survive rubbish

Foolish gworo eating things

#EvermayoR

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by nelsilvercloud(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I'm at ARSENAL, will join the protest soon grin
Arsenal bawo? angry
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by greatiyk4u(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

If na Zoo (according to you) the protesters won't have applied to the police to grant permission and won't also protest in an orderly manner!
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by t12tosin: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pussycat pussycat where have you been?

I have been in London looking at Sai Baba...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Statement On The Lifting Of The Twitter Ban / MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times / Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.