Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House (32129 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by michealdeco: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bishop4real:

Didn't you read where they said "UK police grants Nigerians permit..."? Do your "unarmed protesters" in the "zoo" secure police permits cum clearance before they gather? Do they even disperse on police order? Watch & see how peaceful these ones in UK will be; monitor them to see if they will constitute nuisance to others. After which, then come back with your comparison!
u are only saying this to clear ur mind

The ones we were granted in the past they still came there and used tear gas on the protesters

This Nigeria is a lawless enclave so don't even compare it to UK

3 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by otabuko(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
OGreat20:
UK no be naija wey police go dey teargas protesters cool... buhari go hear am tonight grin grin
are you sure he's there in that house?
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Eluwilussit(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
surgical:
By some dead brain zombies voting in a man who is past his active years .

It is embarrassing. What is the national retirement age in Nigeria? They will retire people at 65 or less but voted 73 year old man (official age), as their president. We are too dumb as a nation. cry

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by egopersonified(f): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:
I am willing to join them since the Chief Zombie is inside that house, just that I am far away from London, i am right now in a Zoological Garden called Nigeria, Cage Benin City, Too Bad. grin

hope it's not ogba zoo grin

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by bibinwaka: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
how i wish der is a bus to Uk tonite. embarassed

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Chukazu: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
"overnight" is too small, they should make it "seven days and seven nights"

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari shall come bf Salah.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Moganajoe: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
OGreat20:
UK no be naija wey police go dey teargas protesters cool... buhari go hear am tonight grin grin

dem for do us one favour oh, send British airways Nigeria to support our struggle. Buhari must resume work
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by DemonMonkey7(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
its quite saddening that there are no daring so called senators that could move a motion for his impeachment, i feel pained that there are still some factions that dont mind takingi the bullet for him while supporting the fact that its okay to rule from outside the nation... how did we get here?

3 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by cydophobia(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:
I am willing to join them since the Chief Zombie is inside that house, just that I am far away from London, i am right now in a Zoological Garden called Nigeria, Cage Benin City, Too Bad. grin

You go tay for that zoo. cheesy
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by faithesco(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin ;Dlol@Cage benin city, na there i see myself oo
Jirate:

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by wizod(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Plz let my fellow Igbos protest in a low tone 2 avoid waking his superimposed robot
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by meliziz12(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
They should take the protest to Queen,her majesty will give an automatum and the rest gonna be story#ourmumudondo I beg!

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by richeeyo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
if na for ZOO they will rather kill unarmed protesters
..don't know how we finally got to this

Because the fraudulent people of the Republic always behave like animals

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by hensley059: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:

This is one of the craziest comment on NL.... I can't stop laughing,

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Eluwilussit(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
michealdeco:
u are only saying this to clear ur mind

The ones we were granted in the past they still came there and used tear gas on the protesters

This Nigeria is a lawless enclave so don't even compare it to UK

Nigeria Police only grant permission to pro-government demonstrators, APC, sunni muslims, Herdsmen, and anything North. Tear gas and live bullets for all others. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by iamtardey: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eeni sun moju grin
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
10 THINGS NIGERIANS NO LONGER TALK ABOUT....
1.No one talks about where our President is ( we've all accepted our fate of being ruled by a president residing in London. Maybe, Arsenal FC would sign him incase Laccazete fails).
2. No one talks about MMM ( their fate is solely in their hands)...
3. No one talks about Evans ( wherever he is now , no one knows and no one cares to
know. he was probably watching Real madrid's match last night while sipping a coffee )
4. No one talks about all the recovered loots / funds . ( where is the whole money hiding )....?
5 . No one talks about Dasuki gate and his chronology of looters....
6. No one talks about the so many Dollars recovered from Whistle blowing avenue and the one Wike was claiming ownership ( hancha adago mmiri now ).....the whole
whistle have suddenly rusted and can't make any more sound....
7. No one talks about the payment of 5k stipend to the jobless youth as promised by
The APC government....
8. No one talks about Steady light in Nigeria anymore...(better go buy your own generator and scamper for petrol.)
9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they removed the fuel subsidy and
we all shouted ," Eureka....... Anyone can now import fuel and the price would soon crash
like the walls of Jerico....( how many have you imported or anyone from your kindred )
.......143/ltr pricing cemented
10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved ....( guess all
roads and infrastructureshave been fixed )
.....i told them, the only reasonable thing and
direct impact this so called government
gives to her citizenry was payment of
subsidy, atleast, we could buy petrol at a
cheaper price and keep powering our
houses at least to charge our mobile
phones........
During subsidy, it was alleged that some
individuals/cabals loot via it but atleast, we
were sharing in the loot by buying at
cheaper rate, Now, it's been removed and
the looting is exponentially transformed .
Oh my God....how did we get to this level....

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Arysexy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shame on Menopause Lauretta onochie! Shame on shameless femi Adeshitna! Posterity will judge them. Idiats

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by HIPROFILE(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Igbo's actually saw the future when they vehemently refused to support or vote for this man...they were even of the opinion of voting a different candidate aside buhari and jonathan but since no other choice they heed to " the devil you know"

5 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by sirfee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin Bad news for the zombies

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Saintp(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
I hope people who are protesting are legal residents because the buhari they are fighting has been granted asylum in the UK.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Philinho(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
OGreat20:
Go hear am with which ear na? ....Pillow will cover d good ear as d noise will fall on deaf d ear..hahah
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by lyricalz: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
i trust Nigerians, e don red for buhari bdat o
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by sirfee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
ILOVEPUSY:
grin
grin grin ROTFL...
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by osuofia2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bubu go hear word
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am on my way there! we ve had enough! of Zoogeria Lala are you coming or what? angry

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaningfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Omeokachie: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oya let them go get visas for almajiris to go hold counter protests in London.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by 1Sharon(f): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why are the diasporans more pro-active than the ones at home?

You lot in Nigeria need to pull up ur socks because the diasporans are in the comfort of their second home abroad already

If shitt goes down in Nigeria you lot will have nowhere to turn to and will have to face the music

Nigerians in diaspora > Nigerians in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by moses93(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Make sense, na them kuku put us for all these Nigeria wahala since 1960.

Illegal immigrants no go near that place, i trust my people.
you're damn funny.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
themodernman:

It might even be a coded opportunity to catch and deport. cheesy
i assure you no one will be deported, it's not the job of police to deport illegals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Withholds Assent To Electoral Amendment Bill, Gives Reasons / Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) / INTERPOL Donates Crime Scene Investigation Kits To Nigerian Police And Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.