Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House (32132 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by moses93(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
Make sense, na them kuku put us for all these Nigeria wahala since 1960.

Illegal immigrants no go near that place, i trust my people.
you're damn funny.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jack Bauer should investigate the saga.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Baba should resign and receive reputation both in Africa and the world at large. African leaders are known for wanting to die in power. He should just make that difference based on his integrity, that way he will be treated as a hero.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by notoriousbabe: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari go dream of me tonight be dat
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
IratzsMicheal:
According to a Facebook user Chidi Cali, UK police has granted a peaceful protest in front of Abuja house tonight.

He shared this on his Facebook page with the caption:

LONDON PROTEST #Buhari #Resume or #Resign. British Police and Kensington and Chelsea Council has provided safety barriers for our guys.
The parking in that road has been suspended for car users. TODAY: 18/08/2017 (5pm) to 19/08/2017 (8:30)
2 Campden Hill, Kensington. W8 7AD. Please dress warm as Temperature will drop below 12 degrees.

https://newscantell..com/2017/08/resumeorresign-uk-police-grant.html
All Set . Oya let's go there
Just look how reasonable democracy works.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Behumble123: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
I suggest that the president should come out and address Nigerians at this point. I read where he was saying that the right thing for an ailing president is to resign during Yar'adua's tenure in 2010 , now he has forgotten. Mai gaskiya. Get well soon Mr President
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

It is embarrassing. What is the national retirement age in Nigeria? They will retire people at 65 or less but voted 73 year old man (official age), as their president. We are too dumb as a nation. cry

Our matter don pass peaceful protest, na ak 47 We suppose dey use protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by smartnero24(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice one! Very very nice one.

Nigerians are stepping up!

We can do this people, we make the politicians sit up and take note,we can take the destiny of this great nation from the evil hands of the select few.

We can make the foreign powers react to our voices, we can make them take sides with us.

Enough is enough!!

"Nigeria belongs to no one but everyone!

I belong to no one but everyone"

Those were the words of PMB on his inauguration. He cannot be President for the cabal alone, taking pictures only when the cabal wills. Let's make our voices strong enough for everyone in every corner around the world to know the rot we have descended into in the hands of the APC led propaganda government.

My guess is, the protests will be even louder now, if and when it reaches your city, make your own voice to be heard.

Nigeria belongs to us all!

The world is watching!!, history beckons!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by OOO2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
That's great
Protest permit, hope our dear country will learn something there
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by jahsharon: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
if na for ZOO they will rather kill unarmed protesters
..don't know how we finally got to this

Your said that Nigeria is a Zoo. Your parents are living in Nigeria. Only animals live in Zoo. That means that your parents are . . . . . ..
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by limeta(f): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
zeusdgrt:

See u there

Ok
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Notatribalist(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:
I am willing to join them since the Chief Zombie is inside that house, just that I am far away from London, i am right now in a Zoological Garden called Nigeria, Cage Benin City, Too Bad. grin
is Benin also part of Biafra?
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by doctokwus: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
limeta:
Just down the road from me in Fulham
I will be there
Right there.
Pls I beg of you don't fail to be there and mobilize as many people as are voluntarily willing to be there.
The man and his cabal are taking us for fools with all his photo-ops and double standards.
I liked the man but I hate his hypocrisy and double standards.He either comes back or resigns.
Do snap pictures too.I dare the sponsored almajiris that attacked Charly Boy to show their faces there.

2 Likes

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by orobs93(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:
I am willing to join them since the Chief Zombie is inside that house, just that I am far away from London, i am right now in a Zoological Garden called Nigeria, Cage Benin City, Too Bad. grin

you deserve one bottle beer Na d same cage we dey which gate of the cage you dey use make I know if our gate near

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by limeta(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
doctokwus:

Pls I beg of you don't fail to be there and mobilize as many people as are voluntarily willing to be there.
The man and his cabal are taking us for fools with all his photo-ops and double standards.
I liked the man but I hate his hypocrisy and double standards.He either comes back or resign.
Do snap pictures too.I dare the sponsored almajiris that attacked Charly Boy to show their faces there.

I don't like the man

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by smartnero24(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice one! Very very nice one.

Nigerians are stepping up!

We can do this people, we make the politicians sit up and take note,we can take the destiny of this great nation from the evil hands of the select few.

We can make the foreign powers react to our voices, we can make them take side with us.

Enough is enough!!

"Nigeria belongs to no one but everyone!

I belong to no one but everyone"

Those were the words of PMB on his inauguration. He cannot be President for the cabal alone, taking pictures only when the cabal wills. Let's make our voices strong enough for everyone in every corner around the world to know the rot we have descended into in the hands of the APC led propaganda government.

My guess is, the protests will be even louder now, if and when it reaches your city, make your own voice to be heard.

Nigeria belongs to us all!

The world is watching!!, history beckons!!
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by OAUTemitayo: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fulani warlords should go there to attack people now.... Resign or Come back... Simple

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Damsman10(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I'm at ARSENAL, will join the protest soon grin
D venue is only a stone throw from Middlesbrough where I reside
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
limeta:
Just down the road from me in Fulham
I will be there
Right there.
Solidly behind you in spirit.
Nonsense and rubbish. If he is not healthy why not resign.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by SirLakes: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chai............we kuku wan disgrace ourself patapata.

What nonsense kiss
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by doctokwus: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
limeta:

I don't like the man
Even me that liked him cannot support the sheer hypocrisy and the use of photo-ops as a propaganda tool to cover what is wrong whichever angle one views it.
Buhari is setting a bad precedent and Nigerians don't seem awake to the danger his continued stay abroad is causing and can further cause.

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by monddy25(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Gospel fame Nigeria is a TV Reality Show which seeks to discover raw talented musical hopefuls who will be groomed for success in an intense academy. The contestants will receive the very best professional training from voice and movement to performance and song writing.
Gospel Fame Abuja Auditioning Details:
▶VENUE- Cupid Suite,Plot C32 Sultan Dasuki Road, 2/2 Kubwa, Abuja.
▶DATE- 23rd Sept, 2017
▶TIME- 9am
▶NOTE:
All contestants are to pay their Reg Fee to FCMB Gospel Fame Account: 4433735011. After which you are to complete your online registration via
www. gospelfame .com You are to come with your proof of payment and a recent passport to the venue of auditioning. They will be an account opening of all contestants on the day of registration with no charges. For enquiries please call: 08143720889, 08179105523, 08086451283.... Good Luck"
Signed:
Management.

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by charmosky(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
i hope #ISTANDWITHBUHARI group will go to London and
beat up the resign or Resume protesters
Nigeria is a dead Country...

1 Like

Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by limeta(f): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
doctokwus:

Even me that liked him cannot support the sheer hypocrisy and the use of photo-ops as a propaganda tool to cover what is wrong whichever angle one views it.
Buhari is setting a bad precedent and Nigerians don't seem awake to the danger his continued stay abroad is causing and can further cause.

So you gave yr vote to buhari
Na wa for you too o
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by DCONE1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
OGreat20:
UK no be naija wey police go dey teargas protesters cool... buhari go hear am tonight grin grin
i hope say U go join them there ooooo no be only for internet you go dey make mouth...............besides BUHARI mighr not even know that people are outside.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Denko2721987(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
if na for ZOO they will rather kill unarmed protesters
..don't know how we finally got to this

exactly.. Infact many would term the protests as calling for war and genocide because the person been protested against is from a sacred part of the country... God knows nothing would stop me from leaving this sick country full of mentally deranged people to a saner one very soon..
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by BornAgainMay: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
I pity Chelsea FC, they have somebody like Buhari in London n hope to win league
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by jbix(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jirate:

my guy u na benin guy ur mate don track go uk, please as a complete benin man u fit fly go self, abi u want carry last?
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by MalcoImX: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
lordkush:
yes

operation finish the dullard and send his bones back to nigeria

the tin dey pain u? grin
Dullard is GEJ's name.
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Martin0(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
I am on my way there! we ve had enough! of Zoogeria Lala are you coming or what? angry

I don't even want this man to come again,he should stay there and relax..grin
Make una allow am rest..
Re: UK Police Grant Nigerians Permit To Protest Overnight In Front Of Abuja House by Aida13: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
So any updates? Guys pls post pics and videos etc. Wishing you the best in the protest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Ignore IPOB Provocations - Arewa Youths / "I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.