Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 (3847 Views)

Top Nairalanders Of All Time / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 / REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy grin
Is there something wrong with my pic as my DP?

I bet u like girls wearing black lip stick? grin

shocked shocked
something wrong? shocked

far from that hun
on the contrary the pic is da bomb

the position you're in with ur waist-line and a** set like that really is appealing grin

plus those beautiful hazel eyes and that cute nose with those plump sexy highly kissable lips

and damn!!! You just had to use my favourite lip-stick ;the black lip stick that tastes like black coffee

yummy!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Marcelo290(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
itsJude:
me too if not for natgeo wild where i dey see some nairalanders relatives, tv is tiring I swear, dstv dey boring i swear na only football dey help weekend , i dey lagos oooo
gringringrin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
SINZ:
The entire house of lords, PLURIMI, Non Perisca!
My favorite people, friends who became family, this thing of ours, shall not perish. Love you all. smiley

Special shouts to:

Jaksmillioniar
Jacksparrow
Thepussyhunter
Redbeans
Lefulefu
Explorers
Sonofluc1fer
RaggedyAnn
And that feminist... What's her name again?

Etc... Can't remember everyone but all those I quote and those who quote me, I love you all.

1 Share

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked
something wrong? shocked

far from that hun
on the contrary the pic is da bomb

the position you're in with ur waist-line and a** set like that really is appealing grin

plus those beautiful hazel eyes and that cute nose with those plump sexy highly kissable lips

and damn!!! You just had to use my favourite lip-stick ;the black lip stick that tastes like black coffee

yummy!! grin grin

Ooohh so u love coffee too? cheesy

Tnx for the compliments btw..im flattered..
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Ooohh so u love coffee too? cheesy

Tnx for the compliments btw..im flattered..

yes of course grin

is there anyone who doesnt shocked shocked

you're welcome.........and i was far from flattering you

was just relaying what i observed which i believe is the truth too smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yes of course grin

is there anyone who doesnt shocked shocked

you're welcome.........and i was far from flattering you

was just relaying what i observed which i believe is the truth too smiley

Hahahahah...dont melt me ooo..

So, btw u wanna join Mr. NL? wink

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy grin
Is there something wrong with my pic as my DP?

I bet u like girls wearing black lip stick? grin

hmmm sexy@ ur new dp

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm sexy@ ur new dp

LefuLefu... grin

I heard Mr. NL is on the way, watcha think? wink

Remember, u got tons of friends here grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

LefuLefu... grin

I heard Mr. NL is on the way, watcha think? wink

Remember, u got tons of friends here grin
lol so i heard but i will take a pass cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

lol so i heard but i will take a pass cheesy cheesy

grin

Hahahahhaha...

But u have enaff exposure ooo..besides, u got a thosands of friends here already baba.. grin Lets take home the crown.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Martin0(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm sexy@ ur new dp
Omo see somethinggringringrin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah...dont melt me ooo..

So, btw u wanna join Mr. NL? wink

nah.......

Dont stand a chance sad

i've got no beards and i look more like a 22 year old than 26

i have a candidate though wink
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
SINZ:
The entire house of lords, PLURIMI, Non Perisca!
My favorite people, friends who became family, this thing of ours, shall not perish. Love you all. smiley

Special shouts to:

Jaksmillionia.r
Jack.sparrow
Thepussyhunte.r
Red.beans
Lefulef.u
Explor.ers
Sonofluc1f.er
Raggedy.Ann
And that feminist... What's her name again?

Etc... Can't remember everyone but all those I quote and those who quote me, I love you all.

kiss

Gracias, cariño.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by KanwuliaExtra: 5:07am On Aug 20, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
KanwuliaExtra
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by KanwuliaExtra: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
KanwuliaExtra

Hmmmmmm.
I hear you. cheesy
10 years for Nairaland nor be MOI-MOI o. Only the strong survive.
As Seun and im gang nor fitty killy me to point of "frustration-deactivatin nko na? grin

Or is it because "carry" front like MJO(Mercy-Johnson-Okojie)tongue

Or is it because I am THE ONLY MARRIED FEMALE bold enough to put both toto and face on NL? cool
Samankwe! wink

Thanks dearest!

I dey kamkpeeee!!!
Battling serious h-enjoyment of H-American Living!
My H-agnostic Gaaad bless TRUMP jare!!!
Haterrrrz go'on quench. Amen. cool

Back to the $ table.

Two serious parties coming up.

Time to lose another 10 pounds. . . For the "Cotonou Boys" that want to . . . . .

"KWE-KWE"!!!

Muchechechecheche

One love always!!!
OLA! kiss
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by KanwuliaExtra: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2017
My pick goes to Ifyalways.

Her maturity, wisdom and sophistication has no "part 2"
I will NEVER forget her during my darkest days on NL battling with E-Badu Belle and E-Jolosi OGBONI-ABRIBA-OKIJA ON NL, NVS and RelAvenue DEMONS!

Thank you sis. We have NEVER had unkind words and you are always neutral. kiss
KUDOS.
Just wish all IGBO PEEPS were like you.
I would have joined Biafra tey tey.
Too late now. cheesy
But my prayer for you is to jam all beta beta things till you can't handle all your blessings.
No one can curse you. . . Instead, confusion go scatter dem nyashes and brains till the confess and BLESS. Ameeeeeeeeen!!!!

Thanks for keeping it real with THIS CLEAN ID "ifyalways"! kiss

*i don know about the oda wans o* grin

You know say "Jekyll and hyde de HOES" full for NL.

Trust is something I can never bestow on anything concerning NL.

I am only here for "vendettas", till "they all quench" ON AND OFF LINE. wink

Last ONE standing between ME and ASHEUN, from generation to generation is the name of the game!

Amen!!! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by CircleOfWilis: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Hmmmmmm.
I hear you. cheesy
10 years for Nairaland nor be MOI-MOI o. Only the strong survive.
As Seun and im gang nor fitty killy me to point of "frustration-deactivatin nko na? grin

Or is it because "carry" front like MJO(Mercy-Johnson-Okojie)tongue

Or is it because I am THE ONLY MARRIED FEMALE bold enough to put both toto and face on NL? cool
Samankwe! wink

Thanks dearest!

I dey kamkpeeee!!!
Battling serious h-enjoyment of H-American Living!
My H-agnostic Gaaad bless TRUMP jare!!!
Haterrrrz go'on quench. Amen. cool

Back to the $ table.

Two serious parties coming up.

Time to lose another 10 pounds. . . For the "Cotonou Boys" that want to . . . . .

"KWE-KWE"!!!

Muchechechecheche

One love always!!!
OLA! kiss
enjoy o....Na ur bluntness me likey well well....Ur comments dey burst my brain no be lie, ur mouth come sharp like razor seeune no fit try u..
Greet hubby oo, no allow these cotonou Boys confuse u o, e bad to forget sweet husband
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2017
adajoe555:
Toastedbread

Hi, ...sent you a PM.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2017
AuroraB Telemundo

kiss kiss
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by djeezy(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247, mimzyy, cooljoe

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by AuroraB(f): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2017
jaybillionaire:
AuroraB Telemundo

kiss kiss
Haba shocked
Jaybillionaire kiss

Seriously, this is 'awwtastic' shocked

I appreciate kiss wink smiley
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2017
Ah ma Je ki Ori e Wu o shocked
Igi n be lowomi angry

Maa lagi mo ni angry
Prettythicksmi:
Hehehehehehe ori mi wu,oti fe jabo lorun mi. cheesy You are the best. kiss kiss grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2017
wink emi nooni wink cheesy
AuroraB:
Haba shocked
Jaybillionaire kiss
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by AuroraB(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2017
jaybillionaire:
wink emi nooni wink cheesy
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ayam flattered sad

Scatterhead like me grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Scatter head yen ni mofe wink lol u're blessed wink
AuroraB:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ayam flattered sad

Scatterhead like me grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Lalas247(f): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
djeezy:
Lalas247, mimzyy, cooljoe
kiss thanks you also my favourite Lawyer wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Mimzyy(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
djeezy:
Lala.s247, mim.zyy, coolj.oe

Thanks hun wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by toastedbread: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
adajoe555
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by AuroraB(f): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
jaybillionaire:
Scatter head yen ni mofe wink lol u're blessed wink
You are blessed dear smiley
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by KanwuliaExtra: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
enjoy o....Na ur bluntness me likey well well....Ur comments dey burst my brain no be lie, ur mouth come sharp like razor seeune no fit try u..
Greet hubby oo, no allow these cotonou Boys confuse u o, e bad to forget sweet husband

Thanks my dia.
It is wel. kiss
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by rosieluv(f): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
ftrebirth kiss
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
jaybillionaire:
Ah ma Je ki Ori e Wu o shocked
Igi n be lowomi angry

Maa lagi mo ni angry
lol,show me the igi. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheats Thread.... Warning.. Very Graphic Photos!! / Female Twitter User Shares Crazy New Method Of Birth Control / See The West African Village Where Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.