Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 (3838 Views)

Top Nairalanders Of All Time / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 / REVEALED: Top 3 Female Nairalanders Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by cooljoe(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
djeezy:
Lalas247, mimzyy, cooljoe
my learned friend, how are u? it's been eons. I trust your doing good. stay blessed.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by djeezy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
cooljoe:
my learned friend, how are u? it's been eons. I trust your doing good. stay blessed.
Yea I'm good. Hope you are fine too.
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Reply ur pm n see it wink
Prettythicksmi:
lol,show me the igi. grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
jaybillionaire:
Scatter head yen ni mofe wink lol u're blessed wink
Banned again?
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Banned how
Jacksparr0w1207:
Banned again?
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by alfajet(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
E be like this Lady don give you ;Dlove portiongrin

I'm waiting for the wedding iv

don't worry your own time is coming grin is that clear?
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by alfajet(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lefulefu wink

Hmm u wan enter same trousers with Lalas247? prepare to fight oo
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Lalas247(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
My favourite are those who get love n give it grin
You know yourselves wink
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Lalas247(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
alfajet:

Hmm u wan enter same trousers with Lalas247? prepare to fight oo
I can share grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by alfajet(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nah.......

Dont stand a chance sad

i've got no beards and i look more like a 22 year old than 26

i have a candidate though wink

grin grin you are not alone bro, even my own chin looks like a mirror grin grin grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
alfajet:

grin grin you are not alone bro, even my own chin looks like a mirror grin grin grin

lmao

you tried applying any shiiiii
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by alfajet(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

I can share grin

I love that cool there's love in sharing, and please remember to share give me oo kiss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by alfajet(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

you tried applying any shiiiii

I've tried everything tryable Bro, instead my chin dey shine pass my face, no sign of beards, angry maybe i go old without beards grin grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
alfajet:

I've tried everything tryable Bro, instead my chin dey shine pass my face, no sign of beards, angry maybe i go old without beards grin grin

lmao

i tell you bro

it really is crazy

my dad once told me it skips one generation in our lineage and the next one after that would have it

and it seems it skipped him cos my no get side beards............just a moustache and small hair on the chin so it means na me suppose get the beards but then at 26 nothing dey show.........

I'm still searching for what to put sha.........it must grow before i turn 28 by fire and by force........even if it means using spiritual means cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by alfajet(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i tell you bro

it really is crazy

my dad once told me it skips one generation in our lineage and the next one after that would have it

and it seems it skipped him cos my no get side beards............just a moustache and small hair on the chin so it means na me suppose get the beards but then at 26 nothing dey show.........

I'm still searching for what to put sha.........it must grow before i turn 28 by fire and by force........even if it means using spiritual means cheesy cheesy

lol! Abeg if you see any solution info me oo
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
alfajet:

lol! beg is you see and solution info me oo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

no wahahla bruv grin
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by ifyalways(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
The feeling is mutual AJ.
KanwuliaExtra:
My pick goes to Ifyalways.

Her maturity, wisdom and sophistication has no "part 2"
I will NEVER forget her during my darkest days on NL battling with E-Badu Belle and E-Jolosi OGBONI-ABRIBA-OKIJA ON NL, NVS and RelAvenue DEMONS!

Thank you sis. We have NEVER had unkind words and you are always neutral. kiss
KUDOS.
Just wish all IGBO PEEPS were like you.
I would have joined Biafra tey tey.
Too late now. cheesy
But my prayer for you is to jam all beta beta things till you can't handle all your blessings.
No one can curse you. . . Instead, confusion go scatter dem nyashes and brains till the confess and BLESS. Ameeeeeeeeen!!!!

Thanks for keeping it real with THIS CLEAN ID "ifyalways"! kiss

*i don know about the oda wans o* grin

You know say "Jekyll and hyde de HOES" full for NL.

Trust is something I can never bestow on anything concerning NL.

I am only here for "vendettas", till "they all quench" ON AND OFF LINE. wink

Last ONE standing between ME and ASHEUN, from generation to generation is the name of the game!

Amen!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Daeyou(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2017
rosieluv:
ftrebirth kiss
Hello
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Lewaluv(f): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Martin0
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tamarapetty
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by KanwuliaExtra: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2017
ifyalways:
kiss kiss kiss
The feeling is mutual AJ.

It is sweeeeeellla!

*thumbs up*
Re: Who Are Your Favourite Nairalanders of 2017 by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lewaluv:
Martin0
our own mrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Allegedly Lesbians…you Will Be Shock When Y / Ghost, Spirits, Bush Babies, Jinns... Real Or Fake? / +18: See Thick Ass — Thin Patience. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.