Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (57909 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by viadbenzene(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Unity beggars! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Leez(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Built2last:
Bloggers will write anything to gain traffic.

Keep selling falsehood. You will look for truth in your life and won't find it
bro laff dy tear my belle hia
afonjas still tink ds is 2015 wia propaganda dy flow lmao
alaigbo NGO lmao
kai

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Halo22: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is a good reversal of decision. I know some nonentities will be calling him coward, but the truth is that he has just done well by having a second thought. If the earlier status quo was to stand, so many damages and probably loss of lives would occur. Kudos to the young man.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ODVanguard: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kai. See as Nnamdi kanu just demystified himself. Smh.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Meritocracy: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Until we hear from Ohamadike himself. This is just a rubbish news.

ND Ohamadike is our only leader come rain, come sunshine.
Can you reason for once that Kanu has nothing to drag on Anambra election since he said Biafra nation is coming up in October 1 and election is November 18, that's means if he really serious about Biafra Anambra won't be part of Nigeria again by that time let alone conducting elections. This man is just using the blood of his mumu supporters to make money and gain popularity. Better wise up, he just use anambra election to divert people attention and cover his shame on his failed mission.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Daboomb: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
MadCow1:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Chicken..

I will not leave Prison if everybody arrested with me is not released.. Guess who betrayed his Hommies?

I will visit Kaduna.. Well that didn't happen.

I will visit Lagos and nothing will happen. - His flight is probably delayed.

No elections will hold in Anambra State.. Well, that didn't last.

Please dont insult CHICKENS!
angry angry angry

On behalf of chickens, I write to inform you that my clients (chickens) are damanding an unreserved written apology, to be published in fifty National dailies, including Alaroye and all other major languages (Chinese, German, Russian, Swahili) for putting us on the same level as that cowardly CHICKEN called Nnamdi kanu!

I mean he is an albino Pigidiot, not one of the proud, real local chickens.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofai: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tiwaz2:

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/anambra-election-will-hold-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/

Cowards all over this thread. Do you know the agreement reached with Igbo elders with IPOB on the event? Cowards running all over the thread trying to hide their relief and fear of kanu. instead the fear of kanu's IPOB is the beginning of wisdom.

I thought you said IPOB should be snubbed? Now they have brought to the drawing table and they have brainstormed. Thank God it was neither ohaneze nor governors that called.

Nnamdi kanu, you are truly a leader. I am with you any day anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Pierocash(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Are u asking me? U cn see it urself
brightalo17:

So Kanu don dey collect bribe now abi ?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by santopelele(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

C as dis one dey sweat dey defend lie with veiny neck and both rear flat head and forehead. The Cow has given order which u must obey or risk banishment occasioned with alabiabia jaw shattering slaps.
what's this yorrobber bastard saying? who brought you out of the lagoon to come and open your ewedu mouth to quote me?
stupid people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Daboomb: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
ODVanguard:
Kai. See as Nnamdi kanu just demystified himself. Smh.

Nnamdi Kanu was never a mystic or anything related to being dietified. undecided undecided

He is just an arrogant, foolish, crookedly-smart manipulator of brainless no-hopers! grin grin

And Flip-flopping is an Igbo trait, from Ojukwu, Nzeribe, Nwobodo, Nwazurike, just name it.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Cooly100: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hadone:
IPOB the drug paddlers grin

Skull miners are maturbating and partying for an election to be held in Awka...and then the status quo continues...I have never seen a people like this...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofai: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Meritocracy:
Can you reason for once that Kanu has nothing to drag on Anambra election since he said Biafra nation is coming up in October 1 and election is November 18, that's means if he really serious about Biafra Anambra won't be part of Nigeria again by that time let alone conducting elections. This man is just using the blood of his mumu supporters to make money and gain popularity. Better wise up, he just use anambra election to divert people attention and cover his shame on his failed mission.

Dude shut up and hide your tail somewhere. Kanu has earned my respect beyond words. Did you see him obeying ohaneze or Southeast governors? In every decision there can be room for adjustments when discussing with the right people

School children on nairaland vomiting trash.

Kanu I hail you.

IPOB has my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Vicolan: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Built2last:
Bloggers will write anything to gain traffic.

Keep selling falsehood. You will look for truth in your life and won't find it

Watch Channel TV u will confirm it urself...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by TEYA: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Really? He chickened out once again cheesy cheesy
Wait and sèe, they will come here to say he listened to his people grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by gr8tone: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Terkimbi01:

What I heard is polls boycott and stay home.
would the federal forces go to their houses to show them the hell??
That's if they agree to stay at home which does not even make any difference because at the end of the day, somebody must be declared winner. after all is not even compulsory to vote.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofai: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Nnamdi Kanu was never a mystic or anything related to being dietified. undecided undecided

He is just an arrogant, foolish, crookedly-smart manipulator of brainless no-hopers! grin grin

And Flip-flopping is an Igbo trait, from Ojukwu, Nzeribe, Nwobodo, Nwazurike, just name it.

Another coward jumping out of his hole.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Blue3k(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
When I said it they said I was lying lol. After I called IPOB out using election law they claimed it was symbolic. Lol tag all the clowns who said election won't hold.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Paretomaster(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:

LOL..you have changed mouth to election will hold but you will not vote. I thought it was NO election before. You ipod pigs will continue to be put where you belong. You will be taught how to be civil by fire by force. That toxic air you breath will be flushed outta your blocked brain with discipline.

You dey mind d the eediots. ....
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Cooly100: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Paretomaster:

You dey mind d the eediots. ....

partying...doing owambe for NOTHING...No shame...is Awka in Lagos...the no man's land? Sissies everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ugosample(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
How true is this news??

As much as I am anti ipob, you bloggers should stop spreading falsehood, or let me say unverified news

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by TopGunFighter: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
ediama:
For now I advice anyone reading this to be his or her own leader in this country till I write you again.
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Leez(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
ofai:

Dude shut up and hide your tail somewhere. Kanu has earned my respect beyond words. Did you see him obeying ohaneze or Southeast governors? In every decision there can be room for adjustments when discussing with the right people

School children on nairaland vomiting trash.

Kanu I hail you.

IPOB has my respect.

skull miners chai
meanwhile d news has been debunked
kai hw can skull miners be so focused on se

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ugosample(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why spread false news?

That's a very despicable act

If the organised media wants to discredit him, let them do so with concrete evidence

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Blue3k(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Halo22:
This is a good reversal of decision. I know some nonentities will be calling him coward, but the truth is that he has just done well by having a second thought. If the earlier status quo was to stand, so many damages and probably loss of lives would occur. Kudos to the young man.

Yeah it was a stupid call only his cult members believed. The election law says there would be winner regardless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.